Sentry vs Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Avlon
Word War Hulk Sentry vs Sacrifice Wonder Woman.

Same levels for both. Sentry has gone insane and let go to the same level as WWH, and WW must stop him.

Who wins?

SuperiorTech
Sentry runs out of power during the fight and then Diana knocks out bob.

Photon009
Sentry in WWH was basically the Mighty Avengers depowered, watered down Sentry going all out. The real Sentry before Mighty Avengers was having to fight everybody in space to be able to even think about going anywhere near to all out cause he was shown capable of shredding planets without too much trouble. But yea, i'd still say Sentry wins.

Priest
Originally posted by Avlon
Sacrifice Wonder Woman.

any feats?
What is she holding?

Avlon
Originally posted by Priest
any feats?
What is she holding?

Tiara, bracelets, and her rope.

Animal powers, and insane speed and durability.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Wonder Woman definitely wins this. She was doing some fine thinking and using great skill and cunning. She managed to hide from Superman's hearing until she got ready. Sentry isn't going to fight like superman either, even an insane superman is a better fighter than sentry.

batdude123
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
She managed to hide from Superman's hearing until she got ready.

And that was wonderful writing. laughing out loud

FearOfBlood
Sentry rapes any version of Wonder Woman pretty easy.

King Kandy
Originally posted by FearOfBlood
Sentry rapes any version of Wonder Woman pretty easy. For once I agree with you on something.

iceman24567
I don't know about easy but The Sentry takes it.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by FearOfBlood
Sentry rapes any version of Wonder Woman pretty easy.

And exactly how does he do that? Speed blizt? Nope. Strenght? Nope. She's on par with him and maybe even stronger. She has stood up to a sun amped superman and checked immortal herc. skills? Fail miserably. What is sentry going to do when she lassos him and makes him revert back to bob?

SuperiorTech
If Hulk was any indication ww>>the power of a million exploding suns.

King Kandy
And exactly how does he do that? Speed blizt? Nope. Strenght? Nope. She's on par with him and maybe even stronger. She has stood up to a sun amped superman and checked immortal herc. skills? Fail miserably. What is sentry going to do when she lassos him and makes him revert back to bob?
He could mind control her.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by King Kandy
He could mind control her.
No he can't. She is resistant. Her truth powers work against telepathy. That is why dr. Psycho can't do it.

King Kandy
Well just because he can't do it doesn't mean Sentry can't...

Sentry's TP is on another level.

nvrbeenwthagirl

Sentry's TP is on another level.

And WW's Tp resistance is too. Plus Dr. Psycho is easily one of the most powerful telepaths in the DC and he just got an upgrade from Circe.

B.A
I must admit I am unsure of this fight now.

iceman24567

Sentry's TP is on another level. That sounds and is lame Dr. Psycho mind control/telepathy > Sentrys

King Kandy
And WW's Tp resistance is too. Plus Dr. Psycho is easily one of the most powerful telepaths in the DC and he just got an upgrade from Circe.
Well Sentry may have the strongest TP on Marvel Earth. Unless you can prove Dr. Psycho is on his level, Wonderwoman's TP resistance counts for nothing.

SuperiorTech

So basically stuff in dc is much more powerful than marvel so he cant do it.

iceman24567
Well Sentry may have the strongest TP on Marvel Earth. Unless you can prove Dr. Psycho is on his level, Wonderwoman's TP resistance counts for nothing. The fact is she is immune to telepathy can't be a factor in this fight.

olympian
Originally posted by Avlon
Tiara, bracelets, and her rope.

Animal powers, and insane speed and durability.

Damn, Animal Powers.

I wonder what she can do to Sentry with those. Maybe call a million of birds. Or something.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by olympian
Damn, Animal Powers.

I wonder what she can do to Sentry with those. Maybe call a million of birds. Or something.

She only used them to distract superman. I'd rather her use her insane self regenerating powers and just pummel him, or just take sentry's head off with her tiara. Since she won't be trying to save him.

carver9
I give this to sentry, to da** powerful and sentry aint superman either, sentry>superman.

Photon009

He's flown to the sun in roughly 10 seconds. That's about 70 times the speed of light. When she does that, gimme a call. Wonder Woman was getting her ass handed to her by Superman, and that was Mortal Hercules, not immortal. Immortal Herc wouldve beat her ass. So are you saying Wonder Woman in stronger than Sentry, or even close? Cause she's not. Sentry's destroyed multiple planets, held the power of a cosmic cube in his hands, overloaded the Absorbing Man, something Thor has never done, has ripped the new Ultron's head off (literally), stalemated WWHulk, whose far stronger than even Superman, etc. Wonder Woman and Superman together had an extremely hard time pulling a moon. Sentry wins this every time. Easily.

iceman24567
Originally posted by carver9
I give this to sentry, to da** powerful and sentry aint superman either, sentry<superman. I agree you are intelligent beyond words.

guy222
sentry

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Photon009
He's flown to the sun in roughly 10 seconds. That's about 70 times the speed of light. When she does that, gimme a call. Wonder Woman was getting her ass handed to her by Superman, and that was Mortal Hercules, not immortal. Immortal Herc wouldve beat her ass. So are you saying Wonder Woman in stronger than Sentry, or even close? Cause she's not. Sentry's destroyed multiple planets, held the power of a cosmic cube in his hands, overloaded the Absorbing Man, something Thor has never done, has ripped the new Ultron's head off (literally), stalemated WWHulk, whose far stronger than even Superman, etc. Wonder Woman and Superman together had an extremely hard time pulling a moon. Sentry wins this every time. Easily.

So now you think WWH is stronger than Superman. Your entire post fails on this one sentence. No need in addressing anything further. And Sentry destroyed all those planets but failed to wreck more than a few blocks with the hulk? confused

carver9
So now you think WWH is stronger than Superman. Your entire post fails on this one sentence. No need in addressing anything further. And Sentry destroyed all those planets but failed to wreck more than a few blocks with the hulk? confused

When superman steps on earth and cause united states to tremble, give me a call.

carver9
Originally posted by iceman24567
I agree you are intelligent beyond words.

Yeah, thanks alot, we do have a understanding that sentry is>>superman.

Im beginning to like you. cool

Photon009

Well lets compare it. Gladiator is basically Marvel's Superman. Black Bolt used his voice on Gladiator, and Glads was knocked the hell out for a while. And that was a whisper. Black Bolt SCREAMED at WWH and WWH got knocked back, but came right back and smashed Black Bolt.

Also, this is the most powerful version of the Hulk ever. Meaning more powerful than the version whose beaten Thor's ass and gone toe-to-toe with Wonder Man, Namor, and Hercules at the same time. Thor > Superman, and Namor, Wondy, and Herc would take Superman as well pretty easily. Also meaning WWH is FAR more powerful than the version who one-punched an asteroid 2x the size of Earth. Superman needed Wonder Woman's help to move the moon, which is many times smaller than Earth. It also means WWH is more powerful than the version of the Hulk that put down Onslaught.

WWH was so powerful he was oneshotting The Thing, and crippling Colossus with ease. He also slowed the Juggernaut down to a snail's pace. Sentry was the only one who even had a chance at beating him. That was made perfectly clear. World War Hulk was unstoppable. And he would rape Superman pretty easily.

And they wouldve had Sentry and Hulk destroy the planet if they had been on some no-name planet, that's pretty obvious. But the writer cant make them destroy Earth, or even New York City because then that's like the end of their comics world. They cant have that happen. Use common sense dude.

Val
Sentry

Men > Women

B.A
He loses. Superman destroys him.

B.A
Originally posted by Val
Sentry

Men > Women > Val

Fixed. smokin'

stick out tongue

nvrbeenwthagirl
Well lets compare it. Gladiator is basically Marvel's Superman. Black Bolt used his voice on Gladiator, and Glads was knocked the hell out for a while. And that was a whisper. Black Bolt SCREAMED at WWH and WWH got knocked back, but came right back and smashed Black Bolt.

Also, this is the most powerful version of the Hulk ever. Meaning more powerful than the version whose beaten Thor's ass and gone toe-to-toe with Wonder Man, Namor, and Hercules at the same time. Thor > Superman, and Namor, Wondy, and Herc would take Superman as well pretty easily. Also meaning WWH is FAR more powerful than the version who one-punched an asteroid 2x the size of Earth. Superman needed Wonder Woman's help to move the moon, which is many times smaller than Earth. It also means WWH is more powerful than the version of the Hulk that put down Onslaught.

WWH was so powerful he was oneshotting The Thing, and crippling Colossus with ease. He also slowed the Juggernaut down to a snail's pace. Sentry was the only one who even had a chance at beating him. That was made perfectly clear. World War Hulk was unstoppable. And he would rape Superman pretty easily.

This post fails. On so many lvls. I don't even feel I need to respond really. I mean you think wonder man, namor and Herc can take superman. WTF. You also think Superman and Wondy couldn't move the moon? As if just moving it fast would have been easier since you know, they dont' have to worry about lives on earth, gravitational disruptions, breaking the moon. you know, forget about all of that. nvm. yeah, Sentry beats the shit out of Wonder Woman, as soon as he figures out how to get past her shields and break that lasso.

Photon009
This post fails. On so many lvls. I don't even feel I need to respond really. I mean you think wonder man, namor and Herc can take superman. WTF. You also think Superman and Wondy couldn't move the moon? As if just moving it fast would have been easier since you know, they dont' have to worry about lives on earth, gravitational disruptions, breaking the moon. you know, forget about all of that. nvm. yeah, Sentry beats the shit out of Wonder Woman, as soon as he figures out how to get past her shields and break that lasso.

You do need to respond. Because you're wrong. Now dont just go on saying "So! I know you proved me wrong but im gonna call you dumb and say Wonder Woman wins anyways!", actually try to provide a decent rebutal. Come on now, refute some of the stuff i specifically said. Otherwise im done with this because i just owned you.

Oh, and btw, on the one thing you did respond to, Immortal Herc, Wondy, and Namor together would beat the snot out of Superman. All three of these guys have given Superman-level guys good fights on their own. The 3 of them together would kill him.

batdude123
I give this to sentry, to da** powerful and sentry aint superman either, sentry>superman.

Lawlz.

nvrbeenwthagirl
You do need to respond. Because you're wrong. Now dont just go on saying "So! I know you proved me wrong but im gonna call you dumb and say Wonder Woman wins anyways!", actually try to provide a decent rebutal. Come on now, refute some of the stuff i specifically said. Otherwise im done with this because i just owned you.
Um no, you pwned yourself when you said Gladiator was marvel's superman. You really pwned yourself when you said WWH was stronger than Superman. FAILED on so many lvls.

nvrbeenwthagirl

Oh, and btw, on the one thing you did respond to, Immortal Herc, Wondy, and Namor together would beat the snot out of Superman. All three of these guys have given Superman-level guys good fights on their own. The 3 of them together would kill him.

No one in marvel is superman lvl in strength and speed. More powerful sure, NEVER his lvl in strength tho. As soon as these three are able to touch superman let me know, before he snatches namor's arms out of thier sockets and beats the shit out of Wonder Man and Herc with them before they blink.

nvrbeenwthagirl
When superman steps on earth and cause united states to tremble, give me a call.
When Hulk can turn solar system sized wheels let me know.

Photon009
Um no, you pwned yourself when you said Gladiator was marvel's superman. You really pwned yourself when you said WWH was stronger than Superman. FAILED on so many lvls.

So you think Superman >> Gladiator >> WWH? Is that what you're saying?

And you know what, this is a debate forum. You DEBATE. You dont just say you're right and say everyone who doesnt agree with you is wrong. Especially when you're the one whose wrong. Now refute my specific points, if you can. I'd love to see you try.

Photon009
When Hulk can turn solar system sized wheels let me know.

Yea, and when Hulk has problems holding up the Daily Planet globe gimme a call.

Galvaclaw
When Hulk can make the whole planet shake from space let me know.

When has Superman?

Yes but Blackbolt >>>>>> Skrull bolt. Unless you think the real Black bolt could be impaled by a sharp piece of metal. Skrull Thor was vastly weaker than than the real one.

My God Thing and Colossus?!!! That's a Thanos level feat! Hulk didn't beat Juggernaut he battle field removed him then ran before Juggy could get back. It's not like Superman has superspeed or anything.

Superman isn't held back by being an unpopular character like Marvels superfast bricks are, that's why they loose. What hulk fan would by a hulk comic where Gladiator speedblitzes him then throws the hulk into space? Superman will use his powers to win.

nvrbeenwthagirl

And they wouldve had Sentry and Hulk destroy the planet if they had been on some no-name planet, that's pretty obvious. But the writer cant make them destroy Earth, or even New York City because then that's like the end of their comics world. They cant have that happen. Use common sense dude.

Your first example of BB and gladiator just shows how ineffective Gladiator is. He even manage to lose to cannon ball. BB would have never gotten to scream at superman. he would be ash with a heat vision blast to the dome or missing his head. black bolt feat, only shows how much of an idiot the hulk is.

As for hulk being more powerful than thor, debatable since Thor has basically retconned his losses by saying he's not going to hold back anymore. Thor also didn't use any soul stealing, god blast, lighting, or anything against Hulk. That example fails.

One shotting something is much easier to do that slowly move something. didn't you take physics? one shotting an asteriod is a feat of the movement of the asteroid as well as hulks own durability and movement. Has nothign to do with strength alone. Superman flew thru one of jupiter's moons. You do know how big those moons are dont' you? let me give you a small hint, Jupiter is like 100 times bigger than earth.

You actually think WWH feats of one shotting the thing are impressive? Wonder Girl could do that if she wanted to. And colossuss has never been more than a class 100 tonner. Wonder Woman is class 60 million tons. And superman is surely class what ever the hell he needs to be.

Photon009
I dont have the exact issue number, but im sure someone around here has it. Someone help me out with a scan or issue number? Superman's also been KOed from a gas station exploding.

If the whole Skrull thing is true, then that BB was a skrull when he fought Gladiator too. So nice try, but not good enough.

You think Superman could one-shot the Thing? No he cant. You think Superman could bend back Colossus' arms with ease like that, breaking them? Hell no. And you're right, Hulk did BFR Juggernaut, but before that, he had slowed Juggernaut to snail's pace, letting his body build up momentum, and then when he sidestepped Juggy, Juggy couldnt stop. That's why.

Yea, and we all know how Superman tries to speedblitz people in every single fight he's in. Like that's all he does. Dont act like he uses his speed and everything better than Gladiator. Gladiator is not only stronger than Superman, but also faster, so that doesnt work. When Superman stands on the surface of a planet, and punches the ground a small handful of times, reducing the entire planet to pieces, gimme a call. Gladiator > Superman. And more importantly, WWH > Superman.

Photon009
Yea, and that's why Superman always does that. He always goes right for your head with a massive dose of heat vision....riiiiiight. Superman would lose to Black Bolt the same way Gladiator did, and Superman is weaker than Gladiator so we know Black Bolt can hold his own physically with Superman for a little bit before he gets overwhelmed,but by that point, BB uses his voice, and Supes is done. And Black Bolt is a much smarter fighter than Superman, just for the record.

No, it doesnt. Once again you just prove how idiotic you are. Think about it, if you're holding back in a fight, and because of that, you're losing, then you're going to stop holding back. So when Thor was getting his ass kicked all those times, you think he was still holding back letting himself get pummeled? No way. And WWH is MUCH stronger than any Hulk Thor has faced in the past.

So, wait let's see, having trouble moving the moon is a better feat than onepunching an asteroid 2x the size of Earth. And if Superman was moving the moon so slow on purpose, then why did he need Wonder Woman's help? I'll tell you why. Because he couldnt move it on his own, and because even with Wonder Woman's help, the best they could do it move it slow. Oh, and btw, Jupiter's diameter is only 11 times the size of Earth. And i just looked it up, and 3/4 of Jupiter's moons are less than 10 kilometers in diameter, and it's largest moon is roughly 5,200 kilometers. The Earth's radius alone is over 1,000 kilometers bigger than that, and i believe the Earth altogether has something like a 13,000 kilometer diameter. And the asteroid Hulk punched was 2x the size of Earth. So yea...

Oh, and please show me Wonder Woman lifting 60 million tons, or Wonder Girl or even Wonder Woman (or even Superman) one punching something twice the size of Earth. Please, go ahead.

iceman24567
Yea, and that's why Superman always does that. He always goes right for your head with a massive dose of heat vision....riiiiiight. Superman would lose to Black Bolt the same way Gladiator did, and Superman is weaker than Gladiator so we know Black Bolt can hold his own physically with Superman for a little bit before he gets overwhelmed,but by that point, BB uses his voice, and Supes is done. And Black Bolt is a much smarter fighter than Superman, just for the record.

No, it doesnt. Once again you just prove how idiotic you are. Think about it, if you're holding back in a fight, and because of that, you're losing, then you're going to stop holding back. So when Thor was getting his ass kicked all those times, you think he was still holding back letting himself get pummeled? No way. And WWH is MUCH stronger than any Hulk Thor has faced in the past.

So, wait let's see, having trouble moving the moon is a better feat than onepunching an asteroid 2x the size of Earth. And if Superman was moving the moon so slow on purpose, then why did he need Wonder Woman's help? I'll tell you why. Because he couldnt move it on his own, and because even with Wonder Woman's help, the best they could do it move it slow. Oh, and btw, Jupiter's diameter is only 11 times the size of Earth. And i just looked it up, and 3/4 of Jupiter's moons are less than 10 kilometers in diameter, and it's largest moon is roughly 5,200 kilometers. The Earth's radius alone is over 1,000 kilometers bigger than that, and i believe the Earth altogether has something like a 13,000 kilometer diameter. And the asteroid Hulk punched was 2x the size of Earth. So yea...

Oh, and please show me Wonder Woman lifting 60 million tons, or Wonder Girl or even Wonder Woman (or even Superman) one punching something twice the size of Earth. Please, go ahead. We all know Superman is overall more powerful than Gladiator and he would in a fight but be honest can you seriously say Black Bolt beats Superman?

Galvaclaw
I didn't realise New Earth Superman was on the same level as byrne superman. It's not like all Supermans adventures with the pre crisis legion of superheroes are canon again, oh wait....

Or that Busiek has mentioned on the Dc message board that if it ever came up superman could move the Earth.

We're assuming Black bolt has always been a skrull then? We're not sure how long he's been a skrull but if Gladiator got took down by Skrull bolt that speaks very badly of his durability.

We're on KMC where very character fights at their best. The other systems of arguing are flawed. If we went with how it would go in a comic there would be no argument. Superman always wins in comics. Yet here we get to argue outside of what makes a story entertaining.

Is Thing more durable than an Imperiex probe or is Colossus harder to break than a green lantern construct? If you think Superman can't one shot any mid tier you're out of your mind.

Considering he's used super speed in about 60% of his appearances since infinite crisis I'd say yes Superman does use his speed. When Gladiator stops loosing to every flavour of the month that comes his way let me know.

How the hell is Gladiator faster than Superman? New Earth Superman is a casual faster than light flier. He's crossed Galaxies before in the space of a few pages.

Priest
Sentry

HueyFreeman
Wonderwoman gives in to Fabio.

iceman24567

Oh, and please show me Wonder Woman lifting 60 million tons, or Wonder Girl or even Wonder Woman (or even Superman) one punching something twice the size of Earth. Please, go ahead. You assume way to much what makes Gladiator faster in anyway than Superman i am starting to get the feeling you just hate him laughing

Terryc250
Sentry tosses her in the sun, lol jk itll be a tough fight but Sentry will win

Sirius77
This ios the wonderwoman that stood up to a heat vision blast to the face from a pissed superman.... and the same sentry that released his full power and didn't even destroy a city...

It's a close fight, but if wonderwoman can use the gw, and her tiara effectively, then I see no reason why she can't win this.

olympian
She only used them to distract superman.

Damn. SM got distracted by Birds?

Animal Man is DC number one.

I'd rather her use her insane self regenerating powers

That in your mind are bigger than Hulk`s or Wolverine`s.

and just pummel him, or just take sentry's head off with her tiara. Since she won't be trying to save him.

Ah she was trying to save him while going with the cutting the troath tactics?

Your version of WW rocks my socks. I dont care what Rucka wrote, your just rocks my socks smile

When Hulk can turn solar system sized wheels let me know..

Thats what a wuss would need to do. Hulk just claps them smile

No one in marvel is superman lvl in strength and speed...

They just hold back more in order to not make him feel bad smile

beats the shit out of Wonder Man and Herc with them before they blink....

He would be scared just to look at them and remembering the beating he took smile

batdude123
You're a joke right now, olympian.

olympian
Sorry Bastard, no compliments here. I already have one biatch on these parts and it isent you smile

quanchi112
So now you think WWH is stronger than Superman. Your entire post fails on this one sentence. No need in addressing anything further. And Sentry destroyed all those planets but failed to wreck more than a few blocks with the hulk? confused WW Hulk's strength levels Im sure are greater than Supermans.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sirius77
This ios the wonderwoman that stood up to a heat vision blast to the face from a pissed superman.... and the same sentry that released his full power and didn't even destroy a city...

It's a close fight, but if wonderwoman can use the gw, and her tiara effectively, then I see no reason why she can't win this. Big fights dont have to always destroy cities and what not.

Look at the fight between the spectre and captain marvel. No city was destroyed.

big grin

olympian
Pay no attention to it Quanchi, it must be because they werent strong enough *shrugs*

batdude123
Sorry Bastard, no compliments here. I already have one biatch on these parts and it isent you smile

Like I said... a joke.

llagrok

reported.

Mr.Biscuits
Originally posted by llagrok
reported.
Ain't you cool now...biscuits

the Darkone
Wonder Woman wins, Sentry couldn't even phase the Hulk who was putting a beating on Sentry, then gets KO by Bruce. Wonder Woman has fought beings superior than Sentry, and TP would have no effect on her, since she is immune too TP, if MM can't mind control Wonder Woman Sentry doesn't have a chance.

Val
Originally posted by Mr.Biscuits
Ain't you cool now...biscuits
Seriously. That was too weak an insult to be reported.

Bransolute
Man>Woman

Mr.Biscuits
Originally posted by Val
Seriously. That was too weak an insult to be reported.
Who reports insults anyway? biscuits

Val
Posers.

BTW, I reported Bran for the Bob Saget avatar.

Avlon

After Superman punched WW to earth from the sun...His landing alone made the earth tremble...

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Draco69
There's been many numerous indications of her superspeed (why is WW the ONLY DC powerhouse that people doubt her speed? I mean...)

Here Jay Garrick, Superman, the Flash and WW speedblitz Surtur at the near-lightspeed superspeeds required to make a blackhole:

http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/7748/vicevirtuevssurtur7tp.jpg

Here Jesse Quick breaks the dimensional barrier to reach the Speed Force THAN states the Speed Formula that TRIPLES any Speed Forcer's acceleration (Flash stated it to match Zoom).

WW follows Jesse Quick by manually breaking the dimensional barrier and reaching the Speed Force:

http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/1624/wwropesjessie19hj.jpg

http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/6672/wwropesjessie25fd.jpg

http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/6950/wwropesjessie35ra.jpg

The ONLY way to reach the barrier of the Speed Force is to reach lightspeed and transcend it. Like Jesse Quick and yes, Wonder Woman did above.

WW's speed is going to be a HUGE factor in this battle.

70 times the speed of light? When Sentry does something even close to what I just posted, then he's got a chance at hitting her.

Mr.Biscuits
Lulz.Sentry can and will land hits...

Bransolute
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
70 times the speed of light? When Sentry does something even close to what I just posted, then he's got a chance at hitting her. Earth to sun to Earth?

Plus, where did you get the 70 from?

Batman must be like 70 times the speed of light as well. smile

Symmetric Chaos
Looks like she's just getting dragged along for a good portion of that.

Val
Seriously, this forum is king at exaggerating feats.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Val
Seriously, this forum is king at exaggerating feats.

We're 70 times that awesome. And I can back that up with scans.

See:
http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u199/rockerstar16/superman_2.gif

pwnt

Bransolute
Originally posted by Val
Seriously, this forum is king at exaggerating feats. Trickster doesn't speak for the forum (in fact, most of his arguments are someone elses...)... and if he does, then this forum has really gone to hell. fear

Val
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
We're 70 times that awesome. And I can back that up with scans.

See:
http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u199/rockerstar16/superman_2.gif

pwnt
laughing out loud

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Bransolute
Earth to sun to Earth?

Plus, where did you get the 70 from?

Batman must be like 70 times the speed of light as well. smile

Photon said Sentry is 70 times faster than light.

Bransolute
Photon said Sentry is 70 times faster than light. OK...

So, in your descriptions, Wonder Woman only has to transcend lightspeed to get to the speed force (which doesn't tell of speed), and she was only flying around Surtur...

How in the hell does that equal 70 times the speed of light?

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Bransolute
OK...

So, in your descriptions, Wonder Woman only has to transcend lightspeed to get to the speed force (which doesn't tell of speed), and she was only flying around Surtur...

How in the hell does that equal 70 times the speed of light?

Speed force is waaaaaay past lightspeed. stick out tongue

Plus, Sentry's got what, one good speed feat? From earth to the sun in a few seconds?

The 70 was said mockingly. dur

The Great Galen
Interesting topic, but I would have to give the edge to Sentry since he is afterall a Supes clone with a similar powerset. oh and IMO I think its Supes>Thor>Sentry>Gladiator>WW>WWH.

Bransolute
Speed force is waaaaaay past lightspeed. stick out tongue

Plus, Sentry's got what, one good speed feat? From earth to the sun in a few seconds?

The 70 was said mockingly. dur Not really...
Jay reached lightspeed once, and then stole velocity from BA when he stumbled and then reached the speed force.

Also, I'm was only going by what you presented. smile

And apparently, Wonder Woman has two...

OK.

tkitna
You also think Superman and Wondy couldn't move the moon? As if just moving it fast would have been easier since you know, they dont' have to worry about lives on earth, gravitational disruptions, breaking the moon. you know, forget about all of that.

Hmm, but yet everybodys quick to bring up a helicarrier feat of Sentrys where peoples lives were involved too. How strange.

Sentry wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Val
Seriously, this forum is king at exaggerating feats. Cosigned.

Photon009
With the exception of a handful of good posters, this forum has really gone to hell. Im sorry to have to say that, but how can people think WW has any chance in hell against Sentry or SMP has any chance against Tyrant (much less Tyrant, Kurse, and Thanos together)?!?! This is a very DC-biased (especially Superman and SMP) board.

quanchi112
With the exception of a handful of good posters, this forum has really gone to hell. Im sorry to have to say that, but how can people think WW has any chance in hell against Sentry or SMP has any chance against Tyrant (much less Tyrant, Kurse, and Thanos together)?!?! This is a very DC-biased (especially Superman and SMP) board. Well people have the right to think WW can take on Sentry. I mean I disagree but its not like WW Hulk vs Cyclops. It isnt that cut and dry. I do agree that this board does lean towards the dc side but its all good. People usually present scans to back up their points when need be.

Im sure we all come here to blow off steam,add to a debate, and talk some shit once in a while. Superman Prime imo is a badass. I still give Tyrant the edge but am behind in countdown and I have only read 51-39 as of right now. Taking my time but I have heard Prime did some sweet shit so if he does have some really impressive feats coming up my opinion could change.

Just have fun photon win,lose or draw just gain knowledge and improve becuz of it. Its all just harmless fun in the end. smile

Photon009
Arguing with people who are dumber that yourself makes you dumber, not smarter.

Mr.Biscuits
Arguing with people who are dumber that yourself makes you dumber, not smarter.
And you wonder why people don't bother with you?

quanchi112
Arguing with people who are dumber that yourself makes you dumber, not smarter. Then dont argue with those you deem dumber and try to ignore them. Only debate with the good posters and the ones who seem to be unbiased and back up what they say. Its all good becuz that is what the ignore button is for. Whoever makes you want to pull your hair out just ignore em.

Photon009
Originally posted by Mr.Biscuits
And you wonder why people don't bother with you?

Because they dont want to be owned. Or at that point ive already owned them, and they dont want to face it.

B.A
Because they dont want to be owned. Or at that point ive already owned them, and they dont want to face it.

People don't bother with you because when they own you it will be such a beating they don't want to be accused of child abuse.

Photon009
Originally posted by B.A
People don't bother with you because when they own you it will be such a beating they don't want to be accused of child abuse.

Uh huh. That's why every time i prove someone wrong, including you, you guys just ignore me and say "Nu uh! (insert name here) wins anyways because i said so!"

nvrbeenwthagirl
With the exception of a handful of good posters, this forum has really gone to hell. Im sorry to have to say that, but how can people think WW has any chance in hell against Sentry or SMP has any chance against Tyrant (much less Tyrant, Kurse, and Thanos together)?!?! This is a very DC-biased (especially Superman and SMP) board.

I just want to know how Sentry is going to get around WW's skills, reflexes, shields, and that damned lasso. He can't speed blitz her. That is out of the question. So what are his options of winning?

DestinyGuy678
I just want to know how Sentry is going to get around WW's skills, reflexes, shields, and that damned lasso. He can't speed blitz her. That is out of the question. So what are his options of winning? blast here with the power of one million suns...I mean sentry was taking straight hits from world war hulk and was enjoying them wonder woman can't generate a blow like that

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by DestinyGuy678
blast here with the power of one million suns...I mean sentry was taking straight hits from world war hulk and was enjoying them wonder woman can't generate a blow like that

Oh Really? Wonder woman did just as much damage when she used the Godwave as Sentry and hulk did. And Exactly what is the power of a million suns going to do to her shields? She could let him burn himself out and then just take his head.

B.A
Uh huh. That's why every time i prove someone wrong, including you, you guys just ignore me and say "Nu uh! (insert name here) wins anyways because i said so!" Because the times you apparently owns is complete bullcrap and not worth bothering with because any person thants been reading comics longer than a year should know. big grin

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by B.A
Because the times you apparently owns is complete bullcrap and not worth bother with because any person thants been reading comics longer than a year should know. big grin

Yeah he isn't being too logical about the whole thing.

Photon009
You're so ****ing dumb.

iceman24567
You're so ****ing dumb. Nice rebuttal no wonder you are so highly respected.

olympian
Originally posted by llagrok
reported.

Like the person in question didnt knew who it was already.

olympian
Originally posted by DestinyGuy678
blast here with the power of one million suns...I mean sentry was taking straight hits from world war hulk and was enjoying them wonder woman can't generate a blow like that

and

Oh Really? Wonder woman did just as much damage when she used the Godwave as Sentry and hulk did. And Exactly what is the power of a million suns going to do to her shields? She could let him burn himself out and then just take his head.

This is the reason why this board lacks respect.

Some posters are totally nutsos: Really i havent found one board yet where one exagerattionx10 came rigth after another exagerattionx10. Usually there is something with common sense in the middle.

Neither does Sentry have a power of a million missiles or shit and neither does WW have acess to the Godwave anytime she wants. And despite having her vembraces it doesnt protect her against everything.

This board has turned into Hell and im here to enjoy it.

nvrbeenwthagirl
and

This is the reason why this board lacks respect.

Some posters are totally nutsos: Really i havent found one board yet where one exagerattionx10 came rigth after another exagerattionx10. Usually there is something with common sense in the middle.

Neither does Sentry have a power of a million missiles or shit and neither does WW have acess to the Godwave anytime she wants. And despite having her vembraces it doesnt protect her against everything.

This board has turned into Hell and im here to enjoy it.

You obviously dont' know what your talking about. Who's talking about her vambraces? I'm talking about her force shield called the shield of Aegis.

Mindset
How fast is WW?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Mindset
How fast is WW?

Her top speed is super luminal, but that was done in space. Which is like a warp speed. She has the speed of herme's and his top speed without going dimensional is somewheres of a 100k miles an hour at least from what I can remember of earthly speeds.

olympian
You obviously dont' know what your talking about. Who's talking about her vambraces? I'm talking about her force shield called the shield of Aegis.

alien

The vambraces are made of the remainning pieces of the Aegis shield and create a force field when she crosses her arms. But since this isent Greek Mithology 101, like any other "impenetrable" shield, it doesnt protect her against all attacks.

Isent it weird when someone who is not a WW fan knows more than you do?

Originally posted by Mindset
How fast is WW?

Probably toping as fast as Hermes, but definatly not faster.

That line about the 100k miles wasent really said about being Hermes top speed iirc, was it? He had no problems flying between dimensions and that wasent in space or anything.

B.A
Am I the only one think Sentry might win.

Out of 10 Superman is 9. Wonder Womans 8.

Where is Sentry?

Soljer
Originally posted by B.A
Am I the only one think Sentry might win.

Out of 10 Superman is 9. Wonder Womans 8.

Where is Sentry?

Strength, speed, overall level of formidability?

B.A
Damn strength lol.

But speed as well.

quanchi112
Sentry wins.

starlock
Tuff fight...

But i think the lasso and her training give wonder woman the majority

grey fox
WW takes this I'm afraid.

Why ? Simple.

Her stats are either extremely similar or higher then Sentries , this alone gives her an advantage , but the fact that this is an INSANE Sentry pretty much tips the scales in Dianas favour. When the hell has anyone seen a truly insane person fight effectively ? (Sans Joker, but he has a unique form of psychosis anyway...).

WW will use her superior fighting skills to pwn Bob so hard he'll run back to being Starks ass-buddy.

strengthkills
Originally posted by B.A
I must admit I am unsure of this fight now.

You would be.

I credit it to the opposite of up syndrome.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by grey fox
WW takes this I'm afraid.

Why ? Simple.

Her stats are either extremely similar or higher then Sentries , this alone gives her an advantage , but the fact that this is an INSANE Sentry pretty much tips the scales in Dianas favour. When the hell has anyone seen a truly insane person fight effectively ? (Sans Joker, but he has a unique form of psychosis anyway...).

WW will use her superior fighting skills to pwn Bob so hard he'll run back to being Starks ass-buddy.

Cletus Kassidy comes to mind, but I'm not sure how effective he is minus the symbiote.

I'm sure there's at least one person who fights better while crazy. Maybe Kenshiro from FOTNS?

Mr. Slippyfist
Cletus Kassidy comes to mind, but I'm not sure how effective he is minus the symbiote.

I'm sure there's at least one person who fights better while crazy. Maybe Kenshiro from FOTNS? Thor?

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Thor?

Stronger yeah. Better fighter? When's the last time WM Thor fought as smart or used his hammer the way regular Thor does? stick out tongue

Mr. Slippyfist
Stronger yeah. Better fighter? When's the last time WM Thor fought as smart or used his hammer the way regular Thor does? stick out tongue He's a better fighter when he's angry... I never said anything about hammer control.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
He's a better fighter when he's angry... I never said anything about hammer control.

Fair enough. I'll co-sign that. thumb up

james2099
Photon you are wasting your time with those DC fanboys,To them wonderwoman and superman can beat GOD HIMSELF,They claim that supes and ww are faster than people like SS,gladiator,sentry and many others but cannot show one scan of it saying how fast they are moving but people can show scans of them not being able to go twice the speed of light.... superman cannot hit a planet and destroy it because he NEVER HAS...GLADIATOR DID....SUPERMAN CANNOT MOVE 100 TIMES LIGHTSPEED...GLADIATOR DID....I love it when they show or talk about things that some OTHER SUPERMAN DID AND TRY TO MAKE IT THE SAME SUPERMAN...NOW.. This is for those that will respond with smart mouths..... STOP LYING ON SUPES AND WW!!!! WE HAVE THOSE BOOKS ALSO,WE KNOW THEY ARE NOT FASTER OR STRONGER THAN MOST MARVELS TOP BRICKS AND SPEEDSTERS..BUT ITS FUNNY HOW YOU LIE ABOUT IT..LMAO EVERYTIME YALL TRY....LMAO!!!!!!!

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by james2099
Photon you are wasting your time with those DC fanboys,To them wonderwoman and superman can beat GOD HIMSELF,They claim that supes and ww are faster than people like SS,gladiator,sentry and many others but cannot show one scan of it saying how fast they are moving but people can show scans of them not being able to go twice the speed of light.... superman cannot hit a planet and destroy it because he NEVER HAS...GLADIATOR DID....SUPERMAN CANNOT MOVE 100 TIMES LIGHTSPEED...GLADIATOR DID....I love it when they show or talk about things that some OTHER SUPERMAN DID AND TRY TO MAKE IT THE SAME SUPERMAN...NOW.. This is for those that will respond with smart mouths..... STOP LYING ON SUPES AND WW!!!! WE HAVE THOSE BOOKS ALSO,WE KNOW THEY ARE NOT FASTER OR STRONGER THAN MOST MARVELS TOP BRICKS AND SPEEDSTERS..BUT ITS FUNNY HOW YOU LIE ABOUT IT..LMAO EVERYTIME YALL TRY....LMAO!!!!!!!
Superman and Wonder Woman held up the weight of eternity. Superman constantly stalemates or defeats a being who held a box that weighed as much as the universe. Superman flew to the source wall. do you know how far that is? WW entered the speed force under her own power having no connection to the speed force. Superman flew thru a moon of Jupiter. I believe those are quite large. Gladiator lost to cannon ball. And you should take some sleep medicine becuz you are too excited.

Mr. Slippyfist
WW is far, far, far, far, arf, rfa stronger than Sentry.

And faster than Superman. She wins.

Mindset
Originally posted by fangirl101
Superman and Wonder Woman held up the weight of eternity. Superman constantly stalemates or defeats a being who held a box that weighed as much as the universe. Superman flew to the source wall. do you know how far that is? WW entered the speed force under her own power having no connection to the speed force. Superman flew thru a moon of Jupiter. I believe those are quite large. Gladiator lost to cannon ball. And you should take some sleep medicine becuz you are too excited.

Good post fangirl

OneDumbG0
This thread ought to be merged with this larger and more recent one:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=482888&pagenumber=1

And it even has a poll!!! dur

fangirl101
LMAO. TEE HEE. Hooooooo Ha ha ha ha ha. ZOMG. ZOMG. OMG. Tee Hee. hooooooo that's rich.

The Illuminati

confused

Looks like you just proved james2099 right. Cannonball never beat Gladiator i think you should read it again, or maybe have someone read it to you if that will help.

wink

fangirl101
Originally posted by The Illuminati
confused

Looks like you just proved james2099 right. Cannonball never beat Gladiator i think you should read it again, or maybe have someone read it to you if that will help.

wink
LMAO. TEE HEE. Hooooooo Ha ha ha ha ha. ZOMG. ZOMG. OMG. Tee Hee. hooooooo that's rich.

Capz-C
Sentry

fangirl101
Wondy.

Superman XX5
bump

quanchi112
Sentry annihilates her.

tkitna
Originally posted by quanchi112
Sentry annihilates her.

Agreed

vansonbee
Wonder Woman fried Pussy

http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/552/12234032068479767072dx3.gif

thanks to Mindset XD

Sentry wins by burning her with this ability

Bouboumaster
Sentry

iceman24567
Sentry but barely.

tsscls
Sentry. 8/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.