Screen upside down

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

B.A
The screen on my videos have turned upside down. I don't know what to do, must be something in the options? Can you help please?

I use WMP and have to stick with it.

B.A
It turns out on some of them are upside. I reinstalled and everything, what can I do?

B.A
Originally posted by B.A
The screen on my videos have turned upside down. I don't know what to do, must be something in the options? Can you help please?

I use WMP and have to stick with it.

Originally posted by B.A
It turns out on some of them are upside. I reinstalled and everything, what can I do?

B.A
Edit.

Barker
ermmnone

B.A
Originally posted by Barker
ermmnone

ermmnone

T.M
Is your mouse moving in the opposite direction to ?

B.A
No.

Not only is it up side down its back to front.

T.M
Must be something in your monitor options.

B.A
really? I mean its only some videos, they were fine originally now they are f*cked up.

Bloigen
Get a new keyboard.

B.A
Wow.

~KoK!~
flip over your monitor when watching such movies. Or learn to do a headstand on your desk.

Ushgarak
Two silly questions-

1. What version of Windows do you have?

2. You sure WMP is being used to play the files? Serious question that.

B.A
Not sure.

Yep.

Macabre
erm, mine went on to one side and i had to press ctrl+alt+shift+up to make it go back... but thats to do with Fujitsu Siemens.

B.A
I shall try it.

Damn didn't work.

kodak
try with Winamp.
or Divx, ... Or anything else, Because WMP tends to suck most of the time.

And if they still screw up, Edit the data in the files.(For this you need skill)

cockablock

BakaXero
maybe the its the video file itself srug

Raz
Try the CTRL, ALT and UP (arrow) keys.

If that doesn't work, have a read of this: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;826480

Ushgarak
Originally posted by B.A
Not sure.

Yep.

Get back to me on the version. The reason I ask is because the latest version can use the same programme that just used to view pics to view videos as well, but it is appalling at dealing with codecs, especially divx/xdiv ones, and with me it tends to display such vids upside down.

WMP itself should be ok... but check your codecs anyway.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.