juggernaut vs asgardain destroyer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lordboo
balder is animating the destroyer.
no bfr
can juggs go toe 2 toe with the destroyer,and for how long or even defeat the destroyer.

llagrok
The beams will probably cut through Juggernaut's shield.

Utrigita
The question would be can the Destroyer defeat the enchantment from Cyttorak.

llagrok
Yeah, and I actually think it could.

If it's so powerful it can give Odin a fight, I actually think it could injure Juggernaut.

guy222
destroyer ftw

Utrigita
Originally posted by llagrok
Yeah, and I actually think it could.

If it's so powerful it can give Odin a fight, I actually think it could injure Juggernaut.

Do you??? I must admit I find it highly unlikely the Destroyer can penatrate the enchantment from Cyttorak a elder God how in theory should be above odin.

Priest
Originally posted by Utrigita
Do you??? I must admit I find it highly unlikely the Destroyer can penatrate the enchantment from Cyttorak a elder God how in theory should be above odin.
Thor can over ride the enhancement.

llagrok
Originally posted by Utrigita

Cyttorak should be above Odin based on what?

Utrigita
Cyttorak should be above Odin based on what?

The fact alone that he is a elder god basically didn't he along with seth and Chton survive Atum the God Eathers wrath I know they disapperared into a alternate dimension but still ore Have I just been misinformed.

lordboo
couldnt juggs just smash balder skull to pieces when the destroyer opens the visor to use the dis-gen beam.like thor did on desak?

janus77
would Cyttorak really give that much power up just for the sake of a battle which doesn't in anyway matter to him?

I know he says that cain can have all the power he wants but, realistically it's nonsensical. Cyttorak's gonna need his own powers to keep himself going and fight his own battles.

also, as Thor's previously disconnected Juggernaut from Cyttorak's powers, The Destroyer might do the same, no?

also, both WWH and WarHulk have stopped juggernaut, with WarHulk toying with him and almost killing him, so there's a definite limit to how much Cytt-juice juggernaut can expend.

Horrificus
Cyttorak is above Odin. He is an elder God and a dimensional ruler with an entire reality of power to fuel Juggernaut.

Buuuut...

The Destroyer isn't just filled with the power of Odin.

If I am correct, he has power from the entire Skyfather, um.. group, gang, guys thing, fueling him to be a power capable of taking out Celestials.
That's a big deal. Now, if Juggs also had the brain to backup his power, he might be able to figure out some way of winning.

But, just a scrap? My favorite buddy Juggs isn't going to be going home.

h1a8
I personally don't think Destroyer can harm Juggs. I will bet $100 to a penny that if the two fought in comics that writers wouldn't have Juggs get hurt.

Horrificus
Well, if he becomes more mainstream, maybe we will get to see.

golem370
Hulk beat Destroyer with Maestro in control I don't see why Juggernaut couldn't stalemate the Destroyer with Balder in control.

Ptr_Grifin
Originally posted by golem370
Hulk beat Destroyer with Maestro in control I don't see why Juggernaut couldn't stalemate the Destroyer with Balder in control.

Hulk didn't actually beat the Destroyer armor. He somehow went into an astral from and pulled Maestros soul out, which doesn't make any sense.

golem370
Yeah but Juggernaut has an incredible force field and is vastly strong. Plus which version of Juggernaut is this?

Ptr_Grifin
Originally posted by golem370
Yeah but Juggernaut has an incredible force field and is vastly strong. Plus which version of Juggernaut is this?

I'm not doubting the second part of your post I quoted.

golem370
Cool

guy222
destroyer

psycho gundam
The beams will probably cut through Juggernaut's shield. qft

if juggernaut arrogantly lets the destroyer fire the ultimate disintegrater beam at him, it will cut through his shield like a beam saber through butter

destroyer's enchantments are very powerful.

Knowsbleed33
Stalemate. Neither can really do significant damage to the other.

janus77
Destroyer FTW.
Hulk can overcome Cyttorak's enchantments, the Destroyer should be able to too.

lft4ded
The Celestial armored War overcame Cyttorak's enchantments. Even the Destroyer at his best failed against the Celestials.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by lft4ded
The Celestial armored War overcame Cyttorak's enchantments. Even the Destroyer at his best failed against the Celestials.

wait what..?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.