Mewtwo vs. Darth Nihilus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Violent2Dope
Bored, so I decided why not?

Fight takes place in the Senate Chamber where Sidious and Yoda fought in SW3.

fascistcrusader
I'm going with Nihilus on this one. WHile we're on the subject, put him back in your sig.

Violent2Dope
NO DAMN IT!

I agree, Nihilus WILL win this fight.

fascistcrusader
*waves hand subtly*

You want to change it back to Nihilus.

Violent2Dope
*Eats silly hand-waving man's planet*

No I don't.

fascistcrusader
Damn you internets and your inability to carry my force gestures.

GahLakTus
He chokes the shit out of mewtwo then proceeds to f*ck him smile

Violent2Dope
love

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by GahLakTus
He chokes the shit out of mewtwo then proceeds to f*ck him smile You guys are gross.

I say Mewtwo 'splodes his brain.

fascistcrusader
Not as gross as your face, zing!

This childish insult brought to you courtesy of sleep deprivation.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by fascistcrusader
Not as gross as your face, zing!

This childish insult brought to you courtesy of sleep deprivation. Wow, thanks!

Boy, do I feel priviliged. big grin

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
You guys are gross.

I say Mewtwo 'splodes his brain. I say you're wrong. Nihilus is vastly more powerful than M2.

espiemerl
Mewtwo hits him with Hypnosis and then Dream Eater and it's all over. What the f**k? geek rock sick laughing laughing out loud big grin cool

Csdabest
Mewtwo has him beat in Telekenesis in my opinion. But i dont think mewtwo can match the force.Hold on. Isnt his Mewtwo brains faster than like a supercomputer or something. Never mind. Mewtwo minds beats Nihilus. Before telekentic mind raping abilities before Nihilus can think about what force power to use.

Csdabest
Mewtwo uses Hypnosis and makes Nihilus force rape himself

Captain King
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Bored, so I decided why not?

Fight takes place in the Senate Chamber where Sidious and Yoda fought in SW3.
Please tell me you're joking...

Poor Mewtwo...

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Csdabest
Mewtwo has him beat in Telekenesis in my opinion. But i dont think mewtwo can match the force.Hold on. Isnt his Mewtwo brains faster than like a supercomputer or something. Never mind. Mewtwo minds beats Nihilus. Before telekentic mind raping abilities before Nihilus can think about what force power to use. M2 doesn't have a single feat that says his TK is even remotely close to Darth Nihilus'. M2 is nowhere near as powerful as Nihilus, and SW Sith and Jedi are very fast thinkers themselves. Also, Nihilus' mind won't be easily penetrated, if at all. "His command of the Force is spectacular, if not overpowered", as said by Captain Rex. Also, as for M2 thinking faster than a supercomputer, that is noncanon comics M2.

Cosmic Cube
M2 doesn't have a single feat that says his TK is even remotely close to Darth Nihilus'. M2 is nowhere near as powerful as Nihilus, and SW Sith and Jedi are very fast thinkers themselves. Also, Nihilus' mind won't be easily penetrated, if at all. "His command of the Force is spectacular, if not overpowered", as said by Captain Rex. Also, as for M2 thinking faster than a supercomputer, that is noncanon comics M2. I think it says that in one of his Pokedex entries.

I'm sure that Alakazam can think faster than a supercomputer.

123KID
Metwo can fly.

Maybe that'll help.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by 123KID
Metwo can fly.

Maybe that'll help. Probably not.

It would help if Mewtwo just 'sploded his brain! big grin

Violent2Dope
If it indeed was in a PokeDex entry, then it is allowable. He is not exploding the brain of one of the most powerful Sith Lords to ever live.

Cosmic Cube
He is not exploding the brain of one of the most powerful Sith Lords to ever live. And why not? It would look cool.

BTW, I said 'splode*

Violent2Dope
Even average Jedi or Sith have resistance against TK, or TP, and other similar things, Nihilus is no normal Sith, he was Dark Lord of the Sith for a reason, and is one of the strongest.

Cosmic Cube
Even average Jedi or Sith have resistance against TK, or TP, and other similar things, Nihilus is no normal Sith, he was Dark Lord of the Sith for a reason, and is one of the strongest. I am joking. I'm not a Star Wars buff, so don't take what I say on the subject seriously.

I do know, however, about the first 150 Pokemon (the rest are obscure to me.)

Csdabest
M2 doesn't have a single feat that says his TK is even remotely close to Darth Nihilus'. M2 is nowhere near as powerful as Nihilus, and SW Sith and Jedi are very fast thinkers themselves. Also, Nihilus' mind won't be easily penetrated, if at all. "His command of the Force is spectacular, if not overpowered", as said by Captain Rex. Also, as for M2 thinking faster than a supercomputer, that is noncanon comics M2.

He can think faster than a supercomputer. Also...No telekentic feat. He controls hundreds of stron pokemon all at once while batteling it out with another superpower telekenetic being. He controlled every will in theirbody and every little thing they can do. Not just one. But hundreds off them.
^^^thats a feat all in itself.

He manipulated the weather with his telekenetic power. Controlled ocean movement. Created a storm, hurricanes, and lightning, with mear telekenesis.

Manipulating weather or controlling hundreds of strong pokemon while at the same time batteling it out with another superpowererd telekenesis and holding the upper hand>>>>>>>>>Tearing apart a ship with telekeneis

Sorry but Nihilus doesnt have much on Mewtwo when it comes to Telekensis. Only thing he has going for him is the force.

Even strong telekenetic users will get overpowered by stronger telekentic users. And mewtwo is vastly stronger the Nihilus when it comes to telekenesis.

Force wont help since Mewtwo can think faster than a supercomputer. Hell just mind rape em or tk rape him before Nihilus has even a chance to react

Blax_Hydralisk
Changing the weather and crushing some of the hardest metals on Earth don't count as feats?

I say Mew-Two just sends a single thought and crushes his skull before Nihlus can even realize that he has an opponent.

Violent2Dope
He can think faster than a supercomputer. Also...No telekentic feat. He controls hundreds of stron pokemon all at once while batteling it out with another superpower telekenetic being. He controlled every will in theirbody and every little thing they can do. Not just one. But hundreds off them.
^^^thats a feat all in itself.

He manipulated the weather with his telekenetic power. Controlled ocean movement. Created a storm, hurricanes, and lightning, with mear telekenesis.

Manipulating weather or controlling hundreds of strong pokemon while at the same time batteling it out with another superpowererd telekenesis and holding the upper hand>>>>>>>>>Tearing apart a ship with telekeneis

Sorry but Nihilus doesnt have much on Mewtwo when it comes to Telekensis. Only thing he has going for him is the force.

Even strong telekenetic users will get overpowered by stronger telekentic users. And mewtwo is vastly stronger the Nihilus when it comes to telekenesis.

Force wont help since Mewtwo can think faster than a supercomputer. Hell just mind rape em or tk rape him before Nihilus has even a chance to react ........You DO know what the meaning of Telekinesis is, right? Also, hundreds of Pokemon? What, you mean in the first movie? That was 50 at best. And he controlled them with Telepathy, and blocked out their powers, no TK. Oh, and for a Nihilus Telepathy feat, he enslaved the minds of ALL the people on his ship as slaves, and also kept them alive, so he wouldn't have to feed them, and so they could breathe(possibly).

Those are possible TK feats(the weather manip). However, it doesn't compare to Nihilus. With TK he not only tore his ship from the surface of a planet, during travel he KEEPS IT TOGETHER, as otherwise it would fall apart, and he even could keep it together during hyperspace, faster than light travel. In terms of TK, M2 cannot compare.

I have only touched the tip of the ice berg when it comes to Nihilus' control of the Force, he is one of the top Force users of all time.

Nihilus' mind is not like some normal human's, as said by Kreia,"One cannot have power of that magnitude, and still think and percieve the universe as we do". Nihilus can accurately track the Exile, from across the galaxy, and does it in moments. A supercomputer is laughable compares to Nihilus.

Blax_Hydralisk
Not really, you're taking one thing and using it to prove everything else.

Simply tracking something is not a speed feat, please provide his best actual mental speed feat.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Not really, you're taking one thing and using it to prove everything else.

Simply tracking something is not a speed feat, please provide his best actual mental speed feat. He was able to track Exile in mere moments, across the galaxy, and Exile barely had any Force in her at the time(I know that was sucktastically worded). That takes powerful mental strength, oh, how is M2 killing Nihilus anyway? Nihilus is resistant to pretty much...ANYTHING M2 can do to him.

Blax_Hydralisk
How? If Nihlus can be killed, then Mew-two simply explodes his brain, even if e doesn't die he'll be incapacitated. And if not Mew-Two can win via BFR, hurl him out of the atmosphere.

And as for what you said, while tracking her was impressive, it would be be nothing to a really powerful force user. Th Exile was a gaping hole in the force, anyone who knew how to look could see her through the force.

Violent2Dope
How? If Nihlus can be killed, then Mew-two simply explodes his brain, even if e doesn't die he'll be incapacitated. And if not Mew-Two can win via BFR, hurl him out of the atmosphere.

And as for what you said, while tracking her was impressive, it would be be nothing to a really powerful force user. Th Exile was a gaping hole in the force, anyone who knew how to look could see her through the force. 1. All Jedi and Sith have resistance to TK and mind powers like that, Nihilus is far beyond the average Sith. Also, how will he hurl an opponent who's TK surpasses M2's by miles out of the atmosphere with TK? I could say the same for Nihilus.

2. Nihilus does it daily tho. He is always searching for the worlds witb the most Force sensitives, and can sense a secret meeting of the Jedi from lightyears away, then prey on them. He has finely tuned this ability. Also, ALL Jedi and Sith have faster brains than normal humans.

Csdabest
........You DO know what the meaning of Telekinesis is, right? Also, hundreds of Pokemon? What, you mean in the first movie? That was 50 at best. And he controlled them with Telepathy, and blocked out their powers, no TK. Oh, and for a Nihilus Telepathy feat, he enslaved the minds of ALL the people on his ship as slaves, and also kept them alive, so he wouldn't have to feed them, and so they could breathe(possibly).

Those are possible TK feats(the weather manip). However, it doesn't compare to Nihilus. With TK he not only tore his ship from the surface of a planet, during travel he KEEPS IT TOGETHER, as otherwise it would fall apart, and he even could keep it together during hyperspace, faster than light travel. In terms of TK, M2 cannot compare.

I have only touched the tip of the ice berg when it comes to Nihilus' control of the Force, he is one of the top Force users of all time.

Nihilus' mind is not like some normal human's, as said by Kreia,"One cannot have power of that magnitude, and still think and percieve the universe as we do". Nihilus can accurately track the Exile, from across the galaxy, and does it in moments. A supercomputer is laughable compares to Nihilus.

At the time I beleive there was 200 pokemon known. He had one pokemon to battle its on type for eache and everyone,. Thats around 200 indidvidualy controlled pokemon. Fighting in 200 indvidiual fights. While fighting another Telekentic master. While Keeping the enviormental changes in tact that he was controlling with his telekentic power. Controlling weather is way more impressive than holding together a ship. Which i beleive he used the force to keep it bound together. Not telekenesis. How many people where on that ship. Not many I beleive. And most of the characters in star wars universe such as staff aren highly impressionable. Their minds are weak and feeble.

Controlling natural planetary enviorments>>>>>Lifting physical man made objects. Planetary weather is a mystery as it is and is stated to be uncontrollable. Unpredicatable. Nihilus couldnt create much less manipulate the weather if he tried. Mewtwo created weather dizaster not just in the area. But across the globe. Simply playing around with it with his hand like he was shaking a peace of Yawn with ease. Not only did he create it he kept it controlled. Along with 200 pokemon including other telekentic pokemon to fight in individual fights making them kick the crap out of the other pokemon, fought another super power telekentic beings while keeping the upperhand in ALl the fights.

Mewtwo thinking compacity shuns the thinking compacity of a Supercomputer. I doubt Nihilus could think faster than calculator or a regular computer much fathom the compacity of a Supercomputer. In other words. Mewtwo will TK rape him before he even gets the chance of thinking about the force.

That is one statement. Not fact. It fact that Mewtwo minds run way faster than a Supercomputer. One knowlege and view of thinking has nothing to do with their thinking capacity or how fast they think. That statement doesnt even give notice to his mind. It just says that he is powerful. All people who are powerful do not perceive life as the way other do. Matter afact no one percieves life like others do. That statement said nothing and ment nothing towards his mind.

Again Nihilus has nothing on Mewtwo except for the force. Thats it. But most likely Mewtwo would rape Nihilus with telekentic abilities with his beyond super computer mind before Nihilus has the chance to even think of what force move to use.

Csdabest
And after all Mewtwo was not even Struggeling. Only witht his own fight. Byt thats only expected when you do all the crap at the same time. Nihilus Has nothing on Mewtwo mentality or telekeneticaly.

Blax_Hydralisk
1. All Jedi and Sith have resistance to TK and mind powers like that, Nihilus is far beyond the average Sith. Also, how will he hurl an opponent who's TK surpasses M2's by miles out of the atmosphere with TK? I could say the same for Nihilus.

We don't know that. you're also operating under the assumption that Nihlus force techniques will work at all. There is no concrete proof that Jedi and Sith can even negate Mew-Two's telepathy because they can negate force telepathy; we have not seen them negate an attack that is similar to force telepathy but not part of the force. Actually, seeing as the force binds the galaxy together it can be argued that Nihlus has no defense against Mew-Two's attacks and will be unable to affect Mew-two with the force, due to the fact that Mew-two is not apart of the force, the same way force attacks are negated by Ysalamari. That would also throw Nihlus force precog out the window, same way the Vong fvck up Jedi.

However, Mew-two's attacks and defenses do no rely on the force or some mystical energy, so it can affect Nihlus.

Doesn't matter if he does it daily, she is still a constant beacon in the force. And the Jedi Council and masters are some of the most powerful force sensitive beings in the Galaxy, again an easy target to pick otu from the rest of the crop.

Violent2Dope
At the time I beleive there was 200 pokemon known. He had one pokemon to battle its on type for eache and everyone,. Thats around 200 indidvidualy controlled pokemon. Fighting in 200 indvidiual fights. While fighting another Telekentic master. While Keeping the enviormental changes in tact that he was controlling with his telekentic power. Controlling weather is way more impressive than holding together a ship. Which i beleive he used the force to keep it bound together. Not telekenesis. How many people where on that ship. Not many I beleive. And most of the characters in star wars universe such as staff aren highly impressionable. Their minds are weak and feeble.

Controlling natural planetary enviorments>>>>>Lifting physical man made objects. Planetary weather is a mystery as it is and is stated to be uncontrollable. Unpredicatable. Nihilus couldnt create much less manipulate the weather if he tried. Mewtwo created weather dizaster not just in the area. But across the globe. Simply playing around with it with his hand like he was shaking a peace of Yawn with ease. Not only did he create it he kept it controlled. Along with 200 pokemon including other telekentic pokemon to fight in individual fights making them kick the crap out of the other pokemon, fought another super power telekentic beings while keeping the upperhand in ALl the fights.

Mewtwo thinking compacity shuns the thinking compacity of a Supercomputer. I doubt Nihilus could think faster than calculator or a regular computer much fathom the compacity of a Supercomputer. In other words. Mewtwo will TK rape him before he even gets the chance of thinking about the force.

That is one statement. Not fact. It fact that Mewtwo minds run way faster than a Supercomputer. One knowlege and view of thinking has nothing to do with their thinking capacity or how fast they think. That statement doesnt even give notice to his mind. It just says that he is powerful. All people who are powerful do not perceive life as the way other do. Matter afact no one percieves life like others do. That statement said nothing and ment nothing towards his mind.

Again Nihilus has nothing on Mewtwo except for the force. Thats it. But most likely Mewtwo would rape Nihilus with telekentic abilities with his beyond super computer mind before Nihilus has the chance to even think of what force move to use. 1. ....You would have a point, if ALL the Pokemon in the series were present, he ONLY made copies of the trainers he invited to his island's Pokemon, which is like 50, maybe a little more, including the clone. He held together a MASSIVE ship while going at speeds faster than light, M2 can't compare to that. Also, TK is a Force ability you can use, dur. There were more people on his ship than there were Pokemon M2 controlled, there are about....30-50 people operating the bridge, then at least dozens of people throughout the ship as guards, oh, and then there's also the people on the other ships in his fleet, and the soldiers that were invading Telos. Yeah, that's at least 300 people, probably much more. Oh, and M2 was in essence controlling people less intelligent than normal humans, as in most cases, Pokemon are much less intelligent than people.

2. Holding a broken down ship together thru hyperspace>>>>>>>>>>>Controlling weather. You want a good feat from Nihilus that displays his Force mastery? How's about killing all the inhabitants and feeding off their deaths by SPEAKING? 200 Pokemon my ass. Also, M2 and Mew were evenly matched.

3. Strawman. Ignoring my other point to invalidate this topic of the argument. What about his ability to quickly pinpoint objects throughout the galaxy? Also, the conversation was about Nihilus' lack of humanity, he doesn't think the way normal humans do.

4. Nihilus is above M2 in nearly every way.

Violent2Dope
We don't know that. you're also operating under the assumption that Nihlus force techniques will work at all. There is no concrete proof that Jedi and Sith can even negate Mew-Two's telepathy because they can negate force telepathy; we have not seen them negate an attack that is similar to force telepathy but not part of the force. Actually, seeing as the force binds the galaxy together it can be argued that Nihlus has no defense against Mew-Two's attacks and will be unable to affect Mew-two with the force, due to the fact that Mew-two is not apart of the force, the same way force attacks are negated by Ysalamari. That would also throw Nihlus force precog out the window, same way the Vong fvck up Jedi.

However, Mew-two's attacks and defenses do no rely on the force or some mystical energy, so it can affect Nihlus.

Doesn't matter if he does it daily, she is still a constant beacon in the force. And the Jedi Council and masters are some of the most powerful force sensitive beings in the Galaxy, again an easy target to pick otu from the rest of the crop. 1. It's a rule that in vs. matches all characters are allowed all their powers to use against the opponent. erm

2. Okay. What about the other constant times he does it to other planets, ones who don't have Jedi Master meetings? Few can actually pinpoint the EXACT location of a person.

Blax_Hydralisk
1. Oh..kay.. didn't know that, sorry.

This is stupid then.

2. Right, I was gonna use my argument from above.. but that apparently goes out the window.

Sado-sama
Good battle. I don't know who I'd bet on.

Violent2Dope
*Waves hand* Nihilus wins.

Csdabest
1. ....You would have a point, if ALL the Pokemon in the series were present, he ONLY made copies of the trainers he invited to his island's Pokemon, which is like 50, maybe a little more, including the clone. He held together a MASSIVE ship while going at speeds faster than light, M2 can't compare to that. Also, TK is a Force ability you can use, dur. There were more people on his ship than there were Pokemon M2 controlled, there are about....30-50 people operating the bridge, then at least dozens of people throughout the ship as guards, oh, and then there's also the people on the other ships in his fleet, and the soldiers that were invading Telos. Yeah, that's at least 300 people, probably much more. Oh, and M2 was in essence controlling people less intelligent than normal humans, as in most cases, Pokemon are much less intelligent than people.

2. Holding a broken down ship together thru hyperspace>>>>>>>>>>>Controlling weather. You want a good feat from Nihilus that displays his Force mastery? How's about killing all the inhabitants and feeding off their deaths by SPEAKING? 200 Pokemon my ass. Also, M2 and Mew were evenly matched.

3. Strawman. Ignoring my other point to invalidate this topic of the argument. What about his ability to quickly pinpoint objects throughout the galaxy? Also, the conversation was about Nihilus' lack of humanity, he doesn't think the way normal humans do.

4. Nihilus is above M2 in nearly every way.

No all types of Pokemon was present at the battle. He invite different masters with different pokemon. To have one of each pokemon in his control. So yeah one of each pokemon. which at the known time was 150-200

The Ship had the ability to move through hyperspace. Not Nihilus controlling it sending it through hyperspace. He just help hold it together as it was traveling. Not that big of a deal. Him pulling it off the planet and sending it into space is a bigger feath than holding it together.

Whats that going to do with someone in his face TK raping him

All those people were connected and weak in the force.

Mewtwo controlling the weather with tk is still a better feat than holding a ship together with the force. Mewtwo controlling weather>>>>Holding and lifting a ship togetehr.

Mewtwo controlling and manipulating the weather around the entire planet with ease>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nihilus holding and lifting a ship

Csdabest
Also throw the kill speech out the window. The mind pisses over the mouth in speed. And Mewtwo Mind and thinkig compacity and speed is way above Nihilus. Onlything Nihilus has is force. And mewtwo would mind rape him before he has the chance to use it.

Blax_Hydralisk
*Waves hand* Nihilus wins.

bah, forum rules aside Mew-two would literally wipe the floor with Mew-Two.

That part of the Robot Chicken Star wars special with Vader thinking he can but not really being able to force choke people? That's exactly what would happen.

Cosmic Cube

That part of the Robot Chicken Star wars special with Vader thinking he can but not really being able to force choke people? That's exactly what would happen. Why would he wipe the floor with himself?

Sado-sama

Violent2Dope
No all types of Pokemon was present at the battle. He invite different masters with different pokemon. To have one of each pokemon in his control. So yeah one of each pokemon. which at the known time was 150-200

The Ship had the ability to move through hyperspace. Not Nihilus controlling it sending it through hyperspace. He just help hold it together as it was traveling. Not that big of a deal. Him pulling it off the planet and sending it into space is a bigger feath than holding it together.

Whats that going to do with someone in his face TK raping him

All those people were connected and weak in the force.

Mewtwo controlling the weather with tk is still a better feat than holding a ship together with the force. Mewtwo controlling weather>>>>Holding and lifting a ship togetehr.

Mewtwo controlling and manipulating the weather around the entire planet with ease>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nihilus holding and lifting a ship Thanks for breaking the page, dick.

1. No, they were not ALL KNOWN POKEMON, THEY WERE DIFFERENT TYPES, LIKE BUG TYPES, DRAGON TYPES, WATER TYPES!

2. It would fall apart in normal space, at Hyperspace, it is traveling FTL, which would have annihilated the ship, if not for Nihilus.

3. Too bad Nihilus' TK is superior, eh?

4. Nihilus also had Sith enslaved as well. Oh, and there was still more of them than what M2 controlled. And M2 only controlled some dumb animals. big grin

5. Holding a ship together while traveling FTL thru Hyperspace>>>>>>>Manipulating weather.

6. You just said that, page breaker.

Blax_Hydralisk
dumb animals. haha.

Sado-sama
dumb animals. haha. And l0l at your sig.

Csdabest
Too reframe from repating my self with different words. Im givng my final statment.

Mewtwo 65%
Nihilus 35%

GahLakTus
^^^thats a feat all in itself. Controlling pokemon doesn't mean you can control force users

He manipulated the weather with his telekenetic power. Controlled ocean movement. Created a storm, hurricanes, and lightning, with mear telekenesis. So? How is it going to defend against an attack which can instantly kill him?

Manipulating weather or controlling hundreds of strong pokemon while at the same time batteling it out with another superpowererd telekenesis and holding the upper hand>>>>>>>>>Tearing apart a ship with telekeneis And nihilus can do the same thing, rip him apart with TK

Sorry but Nihilus doesnt have much on Mewtwo when it comes to Telekensis. Only thing he has going for him is the force. And the force and do things which mewtwo has never seen before thus having no defence against it and hence forth getting wtf pwned

Even strong telekenetic users will get overpowered by stronger telekentic users. And mewtwo is vastly stronger the Nihilus when it comes to telekenesis. Uh no, force users telepathy > pokemons telepathy, Nihilus can communicate with visas millions of light years away as vader and sidious could, mewtwo cant even use telepathy to his victims on the other side of the planet as opposed to force users.

We have nihilus being able to lift a 1.8 Km starship(Thats right V2d, i agreed on this) We have sidious lifting up a super star destroer (19 000M long) and at the same time sidious MIND RAPED billions of people making them forget what they saw.

Sorry, nihilus > mewtwo and any force user > mewtwo.

The jedi can simply over power his telepathy with mere will power and the force alone

Force wont help since Mewtwo can think faster than a supercomputer. Hell just mind rape em or tk rape him before Nihilus has even a chance to react And whats to stop nihilus from using the forc to dwell into mewtwos mind and blinding his thinking and thoughts? I have seen inferior force users like master fay using this on force users which cause them to black out

At the time I beleive there was 200 pokemon known. He had one pokemon to battle its on type for eache and everyone,. Thats around 200 indidvidualy controlled pokemon. Fighting in 200 indvidiual fights. While fighting another Telekentic master. While Keeping the enviormental changes in tact that he was controlling with his telekentic power. Controlling weather is way more impressive than holding together a ship. Which i beleive he used the force to keep it bound together. Not telekenesis. How many people where on that ship. Not many I beleive. And most of the characters in star wars universe such as staff aren highly impressionable. Their minds are weak and feeble. Lol not highly "impressionable". Sidious can drain a planets energy and create a vortex strong enough to destroy the fabrics of space and time at the same time being able to ravage an entire planets surface as well as destroy thousands of war ships. FYI sidious force storm creates the most destructive force in the universe, a blackhole/wormhole

Controlling weather wouldn't defend mewtwo from a mind dwelling attack that nihilus can use

Horrible logic, Because guy A does feat X and guy B doesnt, according to you, guy A >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> B.

I guess the fact that mewtwo has never been shown to kill anybody it means darth zannah >>>>>>>>>>>>> mew two just because she ripped a boys arm off by gesturing

Mewtwo thinking compacity shuns the thinking compacity of a Supercomputer. I doubt Nihilus could think faster than calculator or a regular computer much fathom the compacity of a Supercomputer. In other words. Mewtwo will TK rape him before he even gets the chance of thinking about the force. Already destroyed this point

We don't know that. you're also operating under the assumption that Nihlus force techniques will work at all. There is no concrete proof that Jedi and Sith can even negate Mew-Two's telepathy because they can negate force telepathy;
Theres also no proof that mewtwos telepathical attacks can work on force users.

We have seen fay use the force to blind some ones thoughts, and a superior force user like vader and nihilus can surely do the same thing to mewtwo who wouldnt be able to defend against the force

Actually, seeing as the force binds the galaxy together it can be argued that Nihlus has no defense against Mew-Two's attacks and will be unable to affect Mew-two with the force, due to the fact that Mew-two is not apart of the force, the same way force attacks are negated by Ysalamari. That would also throw Nihlus force precog out the window, same way the Vong fvck up Jedi. It can also be argued that the force wont work on man made objects because it is untouched by the force yet we see the jedis manipulating objects with the force

However, Mew-two's attacks and defenses do no rely on the force or some mystical energy, so it can affect Nihlus. And vice versa

Sado-sama
Controlling pokemon doesn't mean you can control force users
So? How is it going to defend against an attack which can instantly kill him?
And nihilus can do the same thing, rip him apart with TK

And the force and do things which mewtwo has never seen before thus having no defence against it and hence forth getting wtf pwned
Uh no, force users telepathy > pokemons telepathy, Nihilus can communicate with visas millions of light years away as vader and sidious could, mewtwo cant even use telepathy to his victims on the other side of the planet as opposed to force users.

We have nihilus being able to lift a 1.8 Km starship(Thats right V2d, i agreed on this) We have sidious lifting up a super star destroer (19 000M long) and at the same time sidious MIND RAPED billions of people making them forget what they saw.

Sorry, nihilus > mewtwo and any force user > mewtwo.

The jedi can simply over power his telepathy with mere will power and the force alone
And whats to stop nihilus from using the forc to dwell into mewtwos mind and blinding his thinking and thoughts? I have seen inferior force users like master fay using this on force users which cause them to black out

Lol not highly "impressionable". Sidious can drain a planets energy and create a vortex strong enough to destroy the fabrics of space and time at the same time being able to ravage an entire planets surface as well as destroy thousands of war ships. FYI sidious force storm creates the most destructive force in the universe, a blackhole/wormhole

Controlling weather wouldn't defend mewtwo from a mind dwelling attack that nihilus can use
Horrible logic, Because guy A does feat X and guy B doesnt, according to you, guy A >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> B.

I guess the fact that mewtwo has never been shown to kill anybody it means darth zannah >>>>>>>>>>>>> mew two just because she ripped a boys arm off by gesturing
Already destroyed this point

We have seen fay use the force to blind some ones thoughts, and a superior force user like vader and nihilus can surely do the same thing to mewtwo who wouldnt be able to defend against the force
It can also be argued that the force wont work on man made objects because it is untouched by the force yet we see the jedis manipulating objects with the force
And vice versa No why'd you change your name?! sad

mhm

GahLakTus
whats wrong with changing my name??

Blax_Hydralisk

Mew-Two's abilities have been shown to affect all objects despite what they're made of, the force has not.

We haven't seen the force affect anything outside the force's energy field except for Luke's emerald lightning though right? And hsi lightning is an exception and we don't know how exactly it works.

But technically everything is apart of the force despite it's being man made because the force binds the galaxy together, so everything, minerals and even the plastic, must be touched by the force somehow.

But this whole argument is irrelevant, I forgot about the rules.

GahLakTus
Mew-Two's abilities have been shown to affect all objects despite what they're made of, the force has not.

Metal, glass, sand do not have midi chlorians which generate the force so technically speaking, they arent connected to the force and we have seen force users using the force to manipulate these objects

Again how is mewtwo going to defend against an attack he cannot defend against nor has seen it before?

We haven't seen the force affect anything outside the force's energy field except for Luke's emerald lightning though right? And hsi lightning is an exception and we don't know how exactly it works. The vongs were merely on a different frequency on the force hence they didn't get affected by it, see the above

But technically everything is apart of the force despite it's being man made because the force binds the galaxy together, so everything, minerals and even the plastic, must be touched by the force somehow. Non living things aren't touched by the force nor connected to it yet can be affected by it, again the vongs are on a different level. Again as qui gon stated, midichlorians exist in living things and generate the force, plastic and metal don't contain them yet can be affected by it.

But this whole argument is irrelevant, I forgot about the rules. I don't care, argue with me and you go down hard

Your mewtwo is dead son, accept it

Sado-sama
Those last two comments were UNNNNNNNNecessary.

Csdabest
Star Wars Episode VII: The Return of the Phantom Fanboy

Csdabest
And dont you dare call me a Pokemon fanboy. the utter thought of me touching a pokemon game makes me wanna chop my own testicles off. And Stomp on them

Sado-sama
Where has he called you a fanboy, may I ask?

I think the force is overrated lulz. 131

Burning thought
i think the force is a little overrated, however it would not work against non beings of the force but the rules do state that characters get their usual powers as if their in the same unvierse

altho its unfair to give M2 medicloreons and such, just because force users need them

Violent2Dope
He doesn't need M2 to have midichlorians to hurt him.

Burning thought
well all his main force powers intereact with mediclorions and such it seems, what more can he do to defeat M2 if it did not have medis

Violent2Dope
Nope, you can TK a lightsaber, lightsaber has no midichlorians.

Burning thought
well apparently its touched by the force, looking at the conversatiosn of the others, M2 is not touched by the force like all the things in the SW universe

GahLakTus
Originally posted by Burning thought
i think the force is a little overrated, however it would not work against non beings of the force but the rules do state that characters get their usual powers as if their in the same unvierse

No offense but who told you that bullshit? Lightsabers, metal, droids all don't have midichlorians yet the force still can destroy them and affect them.

And metal is touched by the force, thats true. But It is not connected to the force nor does it generate the force.

M2 may not be touched by the force simply because he isnt in the SW world but that doesn't mean he can't get affected by it

Violent2Dope
Nihilus will touch him with his force. 313

SHM
laughing

Originally posted by Sado-sama
I think the force is overrated

Violent2Dope
You're just mad that Nihilus would quite comfortably curbstomp Seph. stick out tongue

The Force is capable of many things.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.