Pyron takes on the aspect gauntlet!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Diamond Kisses
Since I am against soul reaping battles and that reduced the capability of Kain and Jedah in my previous thread vastly, I decided to bring in more 'muscles'

Pyron 20% takes on the aspect, but not all at once. To keep this fair, I took in consideration what had been brought up in my previous thread and ranked the aspects from weakest to strongest. Of course, I did some research along with it.

http://www.galeon.com/efex/web/imagenes/capcom/PyronSF3-FIX.gif

This is Pyron 20% in the battle against the aspects. Shall he make it?

1st: Ysera

2nd: Alexstraza

3rd: Neltharion

4th: Malygos

5th: Nozdormu

I know most of my threads have sucked in the past. But the more I fail, the more I learn and the closer I get to succeed at some point big grin

Darth Extecute
Originally posted by Diamond Kisses
Since I am against soul reaping battles and that reduced the capability of Kain and Jedah in my previous thread vastly, I decided to bring in more 'muscles'

Pyron 20% takes on the aspect, but not all at once. To keep this fair, I took in consideration what had been brought up in my previous thread and ranked the aspects from weakest to strongest. Of course, I did some research along with it.

http://www.galeon.com/efex/web/imagenes/capcom/PyronSF3-FIX.gif

This is Pyron 20% in the battle against the aspects. Shall he make it?

I know most of my threads have sucked in the past. But the more I fail, the more I learn and the closer I get to succeed at some point big grin

He beats Ysera and Alexstraza.. Neltharion if he doesn't have the Demon Soul consumed.. he doesn't get further..

Csdabest
Pyron belongs in the marvel universe

Darth Extecute
Originally posted by Csdabest
Pyron belongs in the marvel universe

I'm quite certain he belongs to Darkstalkers..

Csdabest
Isnt Darkstalkers capcom...not marvel

Violent2Dope
Yeah, it is. I hate it when people put Pyron against characters I know jack diddly about. Also, why only 20%? I'll tell you why, cause at 100% he'd take them all, AT ONCE! Happy Dance

Burning thought
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Yeah, it is. I hate it when people put Pyron against characters I know jack diddly about. Also, why only 20%? I'll tell you why, cause at 100% he'd take them all, AT ONCE! Happy Dance
no at 100% he would lose to Nozmordu quite easily thats for sure

also where do you get that from? infact at 100% whtat feats does he show that are greater than the 20% version? also what is the 20% version? the smaller one? its confusing because ive heard you say the smaller one is exacltey the same just smaller and still has the same strength before.

Diamond Kisses
I did not make a Pyron thread for your sake, V2D stick out tongue I took 20% Pyron, not because I wanted Pyron but because I wanted an even matchup against the aspects. I did not use 100% Pyron because that would be plain stupid and I already got a bad enough reputation about making bad threads ermm

So, your plain and stupidly obvious rethorical 'why' question is indeed because he would beat them. I picked 20% because from what I have seen it would be more even than many other characters against the aspects individually.

20% is the human sized one that is seen in the anime. At least from what I have learnt stick out tongue

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Burning thought
no at 100% he would lose to Nozmordu quite easily thats for sure

also where do you get that from? infact at 100% whtat feats does he show that are greater than the 20% version? also what is the 20% version? the smaller one? its confusing because ive heard you say the smaller one is exacltey the same just smaller and still has the same strength before. What can Nozdormu do?

The 20% version only exists in the OVA. So, this is pretty much OVA Pyron.

Burning thought
What can Nozdormu do?

The 20% version only exists in the OVA. So, this is pretty much OVA Pyron.

hes a time beast, he can use time powers to a great extent, he excists in the past, present and future, since Pyron cannot time travel he could never beat it, he would have to beat them all, also Darth says Nozmordu can hasten and slow down time to large extent and he can definaltey fight battles over and over again if he wants to. Even if he doesnt Beat pyron, Pyron will not win either. The only way Noz could win is through either BFR or time stasis if he can do these ,but Darth says hes getting screen shots of these things for me so ime waiting for confermation

Diamond Kisses
You were in a discussion with DE about Nozdormu. One think you should remember at least a little about what you two were talking about stick out tongue

Violent2Dope
hes a time beast, he can use time powers to a great extent, he excists in the past, present and future, since Pyron cannot time travel he could never beat it, he would have to beat them all, also Darth says Nozmordu can hasten and slow down time to large extent and he can definaltey fight battles over and over again if he wants to. Even if he doesnt Beat pyron, Pyron will not win either. The only way Noz could win is through either BFR or time stasis if he can do these ,but Darth says hes getting screen shots of these things for me so ime waiting for confermation http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/c/c6/Plolwut.jpg

None will help against a full powered Pyron. Pyron just absorbs the present one and doesn't care about the on in past and future. Pyron could trap Noz in a forcefield as well, and just leave him there.

Darth Extecute
Putting Nozdormu in a fight against any being that cant handle time itself is unfair.. There is nothing Pyron can do.. He cant kill the present one, because there is no present one.. He would have to destroy Nozdormu in an instant, and Pyron cannot do this.. He would have to destroy his body, awareness and/or soul with an instant spell..

And the aspects isnt like the common dragons of Azeroth.. they are a lot tougher to defeat.. Not only for their powers, but for their natural strength..

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Darth Extecute
Putting Nozdormu in a fight against any being that cant handle time itself is unfair.. There is nothing Pyron can do.. He cant kill the present one, because there is no present one.. He would have to destroy Nozdormu in an instant, and Pyron cannot do this.. He would have to destroy his body, awareness and/or soul with an instant spell..

And the aspects isnt like the common dragons of Azeroth.. they are a lot tougher to defeat.. Not only for their powers, but for their natural strength.. Absorption is pretty instant, so is flying toward him at planet mode at FTL.

I know.

Darth Extecute
Absorption is pretty instant, so is flying toward him at planet mode at FTL.

I know.

Pretty instant isn't quick enough..

Violent2Dope
Pretty instant isn't quick enough.. ......Okay, it's instant. So is matter manip in fact, hmmmm, dragon scale shoes for Pyron...

Darth Extecute
......Okay, it's instant. So is matter manip in fact, hmmmm, dragon scale shoes for Pyron...

From pretty instant to instant? Proof, please..

And when I think about it.. I dont think Nozdormu can die at all.. not even if you drain his soul.. Because he exist yesterday, and if his soul is drained today, it doesnt effect yesterday..

Now that I think even more.. I would like to nominate Nozdormu to be one the toughest character in the gaming world to kill..

Diamond Kisses
One of the toughest? Who is he struggling against to be the toughest? stick out tongue

Darth Extecute
One of the toughest? Who is he struggling against to be the toughest? stick out tongue

I dont know, really.. He is certainly tougher to defeat than any darkstalker.. anyone from LOK and GOW.. anyone from street fighter as well.. I'd say he's the toughest in the Warcraft universe to slay as well..

but I'm certain there are tougher people out there.. The gaming world is a big world..

Burning thought
......Okay, it's instant. So is matter manip in fact, hmmmm, dragon scale shoes for Pyron...

your pulling this out of air and rubbish, fall with the rest of your ship dude, paddling while choking and spluttering isnt doing anyone any good...

first show matter manip, not creaton of matter, also prove its instant

also no, nothing proves him moving FTL instantly, another thing wrong

Pyron fails

I dont know, really.. He is certainly tougher to defeat than any darkstalker.. anyone from LOK and GOW.. anyone from street fighter as well.. I'd say he's the toughest in the Warcraft universe to slay as well..

but I'm certain there are tougher people out there.. The gaming world is a big world..

probably the most tricky to beat, his physical toughness is nothing on many i would think, same with his actual abiltiy to attack, but being in the past, present and future would make him difficult to kill permanently, also i think sometihngl ike ripping his soul will cause incredible damage, it says that the Dragon himself is living in past, present and futue at the same time or periodically, i think his most importent ability is being able to relive battles over and over.

Cosmic Cube
your pulling this out of air and rubbish, fall with the rest of your ship dude, paddling while choking and spluttering isnt doing anyone any good...

first show matter manip, not creaton of matter, also prove its instant

also no, nothing proves him moving FTL instantly, another thing wrong

Pyron fails

probably the most tricky to beat, his physical toughness is nothing on many i would think, same with his actual abiltiy to attack, but being in the past, present and future would make him difficult to kill permanently, also i think sometihngl ike ripping his soul will cause incredible damage, it says that the Dragon himself is living in past, present and futue at the same time or periodically, i think his most importent ability is being able to relive battles over and over. No fair. If Pyron kills one of him, the fight should be over.

Darth Extecute
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
No fair. If Pyron kills one of him, the fight should be over.

Why? He doesnt get defeated, nor does he die.. why would the fight be over? and how would Pyron kill him? I'd be surprised if Pyron could even harm him..

Burning thought
if pyron did somehow move at his highest speed and hit Noz he would likely kill him but thats the thing, hes not likely to hit Noz because he appears and reappears in diffrent time realities, its not like he has 3 diffrent Noz in each time period, its just that Noz himself fluctuates within past, present and future and on top of that he seems to on a whim be able to fight a battle again if it seems not to go in his favour. He could keep doing it over and over, think of it as prince of persia, only unlimited and he can go back or as far as he needs.

for a cheap win he could simply go back in time and own Pyron as a child laughing and smash him before he becomes cosmic

Your G.O.D
Pyron's the new Akuma!

A day doesn't go by where a dozen Pyron threads aint made.

Darth Extecute
for a cheap win he could simply go back in time and own Pyron as a child laughing and smash him before he becomes cosmic

While at the same time battle the adult Pyron with the present Nozdormu and laugh at the past with a future laughing out loud

Burning thought
its because pyron threads usually have a couple of fairly good debates imo, since V2D loves him to bits and is unlikely to let down

Darth Extecute
Originally posted by Your G.O.D
Pyron's the new Akuma!

A day doesn't go by where a dozen Pyron threads aint made.

Oh please.. Give it a break.. She tried making a fair thread.. Pyron would be one of the closest matchups against Nozdormu, among the entities that cannot manipulate time.. Not that he get very close of killing Nozdormu, but he would be one of the closest..

Burning thought
full powered Jedah would do better than Pyron and he cannot manip time, but he can rip soul

Darth Extecute
full powered Jedah would do better than Pyron and he cannot manip time, but he can rip soul

Yeah.. I edited it to "one of the" instead of "the"

Your G.O.D
Oh please.. Give it a break.. She tried making a fair thread.. Pyron would be one of the closest matchups against Nozdormu, among the entities that cannot manipulate time.. Not that he get very close of killing Nozdormu, but he would be one of the closest.. Point is...there have been almost 20 Pyron threads in like one weak. I like the guy but no one else is if people keep shovin him down other peoples throats...let the guy rest.

Does Pyron have to fight EVERY single video game character known to man?

Darth Extecute
Point is...there have been almost 20 Pyron threads in like one weak. I like the guy but no one else is if people keep shovin him down other peoples throats...let the guy rest.

Dont complain here.. the one doing the most Pyron threads is Violent2Dope.. He's the one spamming Pyron threads.. We cant answer your question.. He can..

Diamond Kisses
Point is...there have been almost 20 Pyron threads in like one weak. I like the guy but no one else is if people keep shovin him down other peoples throats...let the guy rest.

Pyron is in 4 out of 50 threads of the first page in the Game 'Versus'
Forum. If you considerthat EVERY thread, you need to retake math stick out tongue

Not that you are eligable to say anything. At least I am making threads. I give it attempt after attempt with a varity of characters. You have made four threads in total, where two were about the same characters fighting ermm

And you say that a dozen is created by day. In the past seven days, 5 threads containing Pyron has been active. Where one was a darkstalker thread and not an actual Pyron thread. Another of those was a bump from old times and then there are three versus threads.

It aches me to see someone fail so much sad

Maybe a hug will help hug

P.S: Pyron has endless stamina. He does not need rest stick out tongue

Your G.O.D
Pyron is in 4 out of 50 threads of the first page in the Game 'Versus'
Forum. If you considerthat EVERY thread, you need to retake math stick out tongue Never said EVERY thread, but it has been alot threads in like the last few days. And then when Pyron is in a thread people ***** and moan about'em. Like people put Pyron/DS in threads just to start trouble amongst the members.

Not that you are eligable to say anything. At least I am making threads. I give it attempt after attempt with a varity of characters. You have made four threads in total, where two were about the same characters fighting ermm At least they didn't have Pyron and Sephiroth in them AND there was almost no hostility in them.

And you say that a dozen is created by day. In the past seven days, 5 threads containing Pyron has been active. Where one was a darkstalker thread and not an actual Pyron thread. Another of those was a bump from old times and then there are three versus threads. Look at you laughing. You take my post far too literally. I was just exaggerating but that is almost like a Pyron thread every day. Which is retarded cuz it's no secret that DS threads start trouble and yet people make them over and over. What does that say about the members of this forum? They actually like the hostility and don't want it to go away.

It aches me to see someone fail so much sad laughing out loud If you say so...

Maybe a hug will help hugThat wont be necessary, but thank you anyway. But you know what would help?

If people stop makin Pyron/DS threads every 5 minutes (I DO NOT, I REPEAT, I DO NOT mean that literally.

Burning thought
Hostility depends on the members, not the threads, people make matchups of whom they want to see fight..thats the only thing in the equation, if someone is hostile then its not the matchups fault, its the debators

make matchups of who u want to see fighting

Csdabest
Ryubusa had a shiz load of pages dedicated to him at one time. But we already know Ryubusa does not only pwn every game charater known to man. but every game character know to god.

But yeah He will be back in the loop when Ninja Gaide 2 drops.*drools*

Oh yeah....Pyron full power belongs in Marvel with the rest of the cosmic planet consuming beings

Your G.O.D
Hostility depends on the members, not the threads, people make matchups of whom they want to see fight..thats the only thing in the equation, if someone is hostile then its not the matchups fault, its the debators

make matchups of who u want to see fighting I don't believe that 100%

Many people make match ups just to bring out others to start a war.

Diamond Kisses
Like whom, Your G.O.D?

Sado-sama
Stop this madness..

Remindme
A breakdown of Fanboyism:

First they will make a bold opening statement believe the object of their love is being underrated, like this:

Also, why only 20%? I'll tell you why, cause at 100% he'd take them all, AT ONCE! Happy Dance

After making a bold statement they may even think to ask the opponents powers, like this:

What can Nozdormu do?

And finally, the denial of the opponents powers, because their power can be nothing on the object of their love's power.

None will help against a full powered Pyron. Pyron just absorbs the present one and doesn't care about the on in past and future. Pyron could trap Noz in a forcefield as well, and just leave him there.

It's an amazing flow isn't it? big grin

Diamond Kisses
stick out tongue

Burning thought
excellent Remindme laughing the study of fanboys by "Remindme", it could be your research into a fanboy day to day

"crikey! did ya see that!, that fanboy just overrated again crikey!!"

sry had to do some steve erwin, he must be remembered!

Violent2Dope
BT, your the guy that said Kain is Celestial level, what I said is nothing compared to that kind of fanboyism. Remindme, stfu, how about debate instead of just being a jackass?

Burning thought
Debate, this debate is over, Pyron doesnt contend with time powers, he has nothing to resist them, nor does he have anything to defeat or block them.

if all he had was matter manip as an extra ability i dont see why he would not be celestial level, ime curious, do they have souls? saying Pyron is Andromeda size from a background sounds more fanboyish to me

Violent2Dope
You don't even know what a celestial is...yet you claimed Kain one? Lol...How will Nozdormu kill Pyron? I'll give you one hint about the Celestials...their leader is on Big G's power level.

Burning thought
You don't even know what a celestial is...yet you claimed Kain one? Lol...How will Nozdormu kill Pyron? I'll give you one hint about the Celestials...their leader is on Big G's power level.

i know some Celestials, and that the one above all (he isnt TOAA) is one of them (their leader i thinkg maybe?) and ive read scathan has bested a foe even LT could not, however you dont need to be the top tier Celestial to be one, whos the weakest of them all and what are his feats i am more interested in

also Nozmordu doesnt have to kill pyron, he could however possibly sned him through a time tunnel before the universe was created, possibly before the big bang, time traveling is his specalty, then Pyron will be blown to pieces as the Big bang happens and his energy dispursed, OR he would just not lose, he wont lose the match so either way it will be a Draw by Noz

Violent2Dope
i know some Celestials, and that the one above all (he isnt TOAA) is one of them (their leader i thinkg maybe?) and ive read scathan has bested a foe even LT could not, however you dont need to be the top tier Celestial to be one, whos the weakest of them all and what are his feats i am more interested in

also Nozmordu doesnt have to kill pyron, he could however possibly sned him through a time tunnel before the universe was created, possibly before the big bang, time traveling is his specalty, then Pyron will be blown to pieces as the Big bang happens and his energy dispursed, OR he would just not lose, he wont lose the match so either way it will be a Draw by Noz 1. He is the leader. Scathan had gotten power directly from TOAA, and it was a one time thing. The weakest? Hell if I know. I could get some power feats on them, but I am lazy.

2. He can warp people thru time? Why doesn't he just do that to Sargeras? Also, the Big Bang doesn't exist in the DSverse.

Burning thought
1. He is the leader. Scathan had gotten power directly from TOAA, and it was a one time thing. The weakest? Hell if I know. I could get some power feats on them, but I am lazy.

2. He can warp people thru time? Why doesn't he just do that to Sargeras? Also, the Big Bang doesn't exist in the DSverse.

1. ill concede celestial kain anyway since i dont know what their weakest powers are, my evaluation of Kain being celestial because i dont see much in skyfathers so i was thinking of who was the next tier up

its DK who decides what verse this is, if she says its our real life verse then Nozmordu can do it. Why he doesnt do it to Sarg is beyond me, you have to take into account CIS and PIS in all these things, same things could be said why didnt Elune the godess simply stop the battle from happening and stop them all from fighting and things like that, theres tonnes of CIS and PIS in Warcraft i would say since some of the dragons have powers that in certain situations would pwn other enemies

Utrigita
its DK who decides what verse this is, if she says its our real life verse then Nozmordu can do it. Why he doesnt do it to Sarg is beyond me, you have to take into account CIS and PIS in all these things, same things could be said why didnt Elune the godess simply stop the battle from happening and stop them all from fighting and things like that, theres tonnes of CIS and PIS in Warcraft i would say since some of the dragons have powers that in certain situations would pwn other enemies

Nozmordu didn't do anything to Sargeras because he couldn't, Remember Burning Thought that Nozmordus power is a gift from a Titan the highfather to be preciese and it is true that he certainly have given him great control over time, but against a being such as Sargares the brother to Highfather and there elected Champion infused with Demonic power he wouldn't have any success IMO. neither would he against Archimonde ore Kil'Jaeden because both of them can Command time with the Paramount spells to some extent (will just find out how much). But against Pyron... Pyron who doesn't have any Time control power therefore Nozmordu will win.

On another note Pyron goes down at 3 ore 4

Burning thought
hmm yes possibly true, he probablly cannot effect Titans and beings who have protecton, although i cannot remember any stated protection so i cannot bring it up, although it probably makes sense he cannot effect a Titan who is brother of the being who gave him the tiny portion of his power, so i belive myself that aspects would not effect those who have many many times their power already. And great knowledge on the time powers.

Utrigita
hmm yes possibly true, he probablly cannot effect Titans and beings who have protecton, although i cannot remember any stated protection so i cannot bring it up, although it probably makes sense he cannot effect a Titan who is brother of the being who gave him the tiny portion of his power, so i belive myself that aspects would not effect those who have many many times their power already. And great knowledge on the time powers.

Exactly as you stated yourself it was but a tiny fraction of Highfathers powers.

And some beings have Protection against time based attacks cannot remember the exact details but will try and find some information on them, but I'm certain that the Titans is near invulnerable to time based attacks and the Eredar to some extent also.

Thanks.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Utrigita
Nozmordu didn't do anything to Sargeras because he couldn't, Remember Burning Thought that Nozmordus power is a gift from a Titan the highfather to be preciese and it is true that he certainly have given him great control over time, but against a being such as Sargares the brother to Highfather and there elected Champion infused with Demonic power he wouldn't have any success IMO. neither would he against Archimonde ore Kil'Jaeden because both of them can Command time with the Paramount spells to some extent (will just find out how much). But against Pyron... Pyron who doesn't have any Time control power therefore Nozmordu will win.

On another note Pyron goes down at 3 ore 4 I don't know a whole lot about Malygnos, but Nelly is not taking down Pyron.

Utrigita
I don't know a whole lot about Malygnos, but Nelly is not taking down Pyron.

it strongly depends on which one we are using, pre corrupted nelly ore corrupted nelly?

Burning thought
I don't know a whole lot about Malygnos, but Nelly is not taking down Pyron.

Malygos is like the point of all magic in Azeroth, the warcraft planet (i mite have this wrong, i may be talking about a continent but woops anyway wink ) so basically he has every spell in warcraft

Utrigita
Malygos is like the point of all magic in Azeroth, the warcraft planet (i mite have this wrong, i may be talking about a continent but woops anyway wink ) so basically he has every spell in warcraft

thumb up

with the exception that Magic come from the twisted nether and is corrupting by natur, but Malygos command every spell that exist on Azeroth.

Violent2Dope
it strongly depends on which one we are using, pre corrupted nelly ore corrupted nelly? Don't ask me, I'm not the thread starter. Even OVA Pyron at 20% is much faster than any opponent here.

Burning thought
woooo speed means everything, he wont be the fastest when Malygos casts slow on him, then he becomes as slow as a snail.....then hes at Malygos mercy

Utrigita
Don't ask me, I'm not the thread starter. Even OVA Pyron at 20% is much faster than any opponent here.

Yes but that isn't going to help him if he cannot get to the target now is it.

And he most certainly wouldn't be capable of getting within range of Nelly which has completely control of the earth and has showen ability to bury himself beneath the earth. Setting up walls of earth around himself.

So the air is The best friend Pyron got in a battle against Nelly.

Violent2Dope
woooo speed means everything, he wont be the fastest when Malygos casts slow on him, then he becomes as slow as a snail.....then hes at Malygos mercy Slow as a snail? Also, how does slow work, does it just happen, or does it have to hit, and btw, Pyron can easily shield yourself.

Burning thought
yes it just happens, its not a projectile if thats what you mean, also shielding wont help him, all the other effects will stack after that, he can cast tonnes of weakness spells, use combinations of frost, energy and all other magical attacks under the sun, he could sheep him probabily as well, in which case hes dead

Violent2Dope
Yes but that isn't going to help him if he cannot get to the target now is it.

And he most certainly wouldn't be capable of getting within range of Nelly which has completely control of the earth and has showen ability to bury himself beneath the earth. Setting up walls of earth around himself.

So the air is The best friend Pyron got in a battle against Nelly. Pyron flys in his battles anyway, in a little less than 2 seconds he flew around the entire planet. He can make miniature suns to keep enemies at bay, and can change his size to be even bigger than Nelly. He can easily output nuke level blasts at 20% in the OVA.

Which is no problem for Pyron.

Violent2Dope
yes it just happens, its not a projectile if thats what you mean, also shielding wont help him, all the other effects will stack after that, he can cast tonnes of weakness spells, use combinations of frost, energy and all other magical attacks under the sun, he could sheep him probabily as well, in which case hes dead And he has a shield to block those attack. erm

He can make mini suns to keep Malygnos at bay, output nuke level blasts for offense, and fly circles around him easily. He has a variety of different blast attacks to hit him with.

Burning thought
And he has a shield to block those attack. erm

He can make mini suns to keep Malygnos at bay, output nuke level blasts for offense, and fly circles around him easily. He has a variety of different blast attacks to hit him with.

what attacks? you cannot block slow so he wont be flying around Malygos in circles, Malygos can also amp his speed with haste, it seems to doulbe-triple his speed and hes already fast, pyron will be slow.

the only thing pyron can block is missles such as magic missle and elemental blasts. Sheep and debuffs cannot be blocked. They sorta just effect you.

can pyrons shield even stop magic?

Violent2Dope
what attacks? you cannot block slow so he wont be flying around Malygos in circles, Malygos can also amp his speed with haste, it seems to doulbe-triple his speed and hes already fast, pyron will be slow.

the only thing pyron can block is missles such as magic missle and elemental blasts. Sheep and debuffs cannot be blocked. They sorta just effect you.

can pyrons shield even stop magic? Yes, it stops all attacks in-game(the magic ones too) and stopped magic attacks in the OVA. And Pyron doesn't give his opponents time to recover, he will be on Malygnos constantly.

Burning thought
how though? hell be incredibly slow, hell be casting his power but Malygos has so many shields its crazy, shields for fire, all magic, shields that feed of his magic energy which is basically infnite, its the entire planets source, hes not gonna lack, also what pyrons defence against the sheep? its not a projectile either?

Violent2Dope
how though? hell be incredibly slow, hell be casting his power but Malygos has so many shields its crazy, shields for fire, all magic, shields that feed of his magic energy which is basically infnite, its the entire planets source, hes not gonna lack, also what pyrons defence against the sheep? its not a projectile either? His shield. He will be on Malygos right when the battle begins, he will not stop attacking until he is dead. Fire shields? Any fire in WoW even comparable to a sun? All magic? Pyron doesn't use magic. A planets worth of magic for a shield to feed off of? Pyron destroys planets.

Burning thought
His shield. He will be on Malygos right when the battle begins, he will not stop attacking until he is dead. Fire shields? Any fire in WoW even comparable to a sun? All magic? Pyron doesn't use magic. A planets worth of magic for a shield to feed off of? Pyron destroys planets.

is his mini suns coparable to a sun? can you prove its heat please and if its got anything like it, all the sun is a giant ball of hydrogen, and mainly its size that makes it so hot and ofcourse its age since its been constantly burning, thing is Malygos will have ALL his shields. Eating planets doesnt mean anything...hes not absorbing magic shielding, hes never done such.

again, whats he going to do to help save him from sheep? also his shield is made form his own body, hell end up still getting harmed.

Darth Extecute
This is the result of a magically spell-blocked, nearly deep-frozen, weakened, wounded and tired Blue Dragon, after a slight effort.. Just thought I'd show you all..

Then imagine Malygos, ruler of the blue.. with powers far beyond what any blue can master..

Utrigita
This is the result of a magically spell-blocked, nearly deep-frozen, weakened, wounded and tired Blue Dragon, after a slight effort.. Just thought I'd show you all..

Then imagine Malygos, ruler of the blue.. with powers far beyond what any blue can master..

He is stronger then his entire Dragonflight in theory.

Utrigita
His shield.

When has Pyron showed a shield that resist magic???

He will be on Malygos right when the battle begins, he will not stop attacking until he is dead.

Neither will

Fire shields? Any fire in WoW even comparable to a sun?

its plausible to assume they are since, in litteratur magical flames are totally different in natur then normal flames a example from Marvel Torch can withstand flames from the Sun but is hurt from the fires in Mephistos Dimension which is magical in nature so basically hotter.

All magic? Pyron doesn't use magic. A planets worth of magic for a shield to feed off of?

Malygos constantly draw magic energy from his surroundings so assuming his shields will go down is unlikely.

Pyron destroys planets.

Isn't that 100% Pyron not 20% Pyron??

Utrigita
Pyron flys in his battles anyway, in a little less than 2 seconds he flew around the entire planet. He can make miniature suns to keep enemies at bay, and can change his size to be even bigger than Nelly. He can easily output nuke level blasts at 20% in the OVA.

Sorry for my lack of knowlegde on Pyron so I went to his/your respect thread strangely I didn't find one of the feats you mentioned, I saw a two Videos with him fighting and not showing extrodenary speed put rather teleportation. And if I haven't misunderstood then it was 20% Pyron.

Would you mind to show me scans ore links to the places where this is mentioned.

Burning thought
Pyron gets sucked up by a blackhole and dies horribly durlaugh

seriously tho....hes a sheep floating in space...i.e he loses

Darth Extecute
2. He can warp people thru time?

Bronze dragonflights are known for being capable of opening portals.. also known for restricting, permitting, opening and closing at willl.. at very specific times.. on the exact minute that they wish for..

And Nozdormu outshines any other bronze dragons..

Violent2Dope
is his mini suns coparable to a sun? can you prove its heat please and if its got anything like it, all the sun is a giant ball of hydrogen, and mainly its size that makes it so hot and ofcourse its age since its been constantly burning, thing is Malygos will have ALL his shields. Eating planets doesnt mean anything...hes not absorbing magic shielding, hes never done such.

again, whats he going to do to help save him from sheep? also his shield is made form his own body, hell end up still getting harmed. Prove its heat? How the fvck do I do that? They have the normal sun's attributes at least, as Demitri could not leave his castle because if he did, those mini sun's light would have killed him. Really, I could be a dick and say that since this is 20% Pyron, he will be able to grow 20% as big as a sun, since at full power the biggest he has been shown to get is sun size. Why can't he absorb a magic shield? He can absorb magic afterall.

His shield. It is not connected to his body tho.

Violent2Dope
When has Pyron showed a shield that resist magic???

Neither will

its plausible to assume they are since, in litteratur magical flames are totally different in natur then normal flames a example from Marvel Torch can withstand flames from the Sun but is hurt from the fires in Mephistos Dimension which is magical in nature so basically hotter.

Malygos constantly draw magic energy from his surroundings so assuming his shields will go down is unlikely.

Isn't that 100% Pyron not 20% Pyron?? 1. In-game and the OVA.

2. True, only Pyron's fighting style is particularily agressive.

3. First of all...Mephisto is the devil himself, just because his flames are hotter doesn't mean Malygos' are.

4. What magic in his surroundings? Where is this battle even taking place?

5. 100% Pyron could grow at least as big as the sun, 20% could logically grow as big as 20% of a sun.

Darth Extecute
Prove its heat? How the fvck do I do that? They have the normal sun's attributes at least, as Demitri could not leave his castle because if he did, those mini sun's light would have killed him. Really, I could be a dick and say that since this is 20% Pyron, he will be able to grow 20% as big as a sun, since at full power the biggest he has been shown to get is sun size. Why can't he absorb a magic shield? He can absorb magic afterall.

His shield. It is not connected to his body tho.

Kael'Thas use fire from the sun..

Violent2Dope
Sorry for my lack of knowlegde on Pyron so I went to his/your respect thread strangely I didn't find one of the feats you mentioned, I saw a two Videos with him fighting and not showing extrodenary speed put rather teleportation. And if I haven't misunderstood then it was 20% Pyron.

Would you mind to show me scans ore links to the places where this is mentioned. I'll have to find the speed feat. In both vids you can see mini suns in the background(tho they don't look like actual suns), and at the start of the first vid I posted in his respect thread, fighting Rikuo(fish guy) he finishes him with a nuke level blast.

Violent2Dope
Kael'Thas use fire from the sun.. Kay. If that is true, then his fire shields will protect him from the heat aspect.

Remindme
Sorry bout that V2D, i saw it so clearly i simply could not resist.

Pyron most likely, mainly due to fire burning nature, her primarily abilities if I'm not mistaken.

hmmmm, Very Close but I'd go with Pyron, i doubt think she could heal herself as fast has he could damage her.

Assuming he has demon soul. Blast's Pyron with it, Pyrons dies. Pyron can shield, if he sheilds forever, he might be able to draw, but thats really best case scenario.

Malygos is Lord of Magic on Azeroth, Mana shield....Pyron cannot hurt him, then Maly has a ridiculously huge range of spells to toy + destroy Pyron.

....Is One with time......anyone who thinks explaination aside from that is needed, is a complete retard IMO.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Remindme
Sorry bout that V2D, i saw it so clearly i simply could not resist.

Pyron most likely, mainly due to fire burning nature, her primarily abilities if I'm not mistaken.

hmmmm, Very Close but I'd go with Pyron, i doubt think she could heal herself as fast has he could damage her.

Assuming he has demon soul. Blast's Pyron with it, Pyrons dies. Pyron can shield, if he sheilds forever, he might be able to draw, but thats really best case scenario.

Malygos is Lord of Magic on Azeroth, Mana shield....Pyron cannot hurt him, then Maly has a ridiculously huge range of spells to toy + destroy Pyron.

....Is One with time......anyone who thinks explaination aside from that is needed, is a complete retard IMO. 1. Bite me.

2. Kay, I'll take your word for it.

3. Can she take multiple nuke level blasts or the heat of a mini sun?

4. He can shield forever. And tele with shield. And I think you forget that Pyron is still much faster than him, he could dodge it.

5. Mana shield protects against everything? Toy with Pyron? Pyron can shield and spam teleport to make sure he's not hit. So he's the Lord of Magic on Azeroth? Big deal. Pyron is the lord and master of the universe. Mana shield? That's the shield that feeds off his own mana, right? Why can't he run out? Or better yet, why can't Pyron break it? He has broken powerful magical shields before.

6. I have one question about Noz. I read on wowwiki that he indeed does exist in the past, present, and future all at once, but it says nowhere that he needs to be defeated in all 3 to be killed. So is it just an assumption?

EDIT: Oh and DK, where did you get that little pic of Pyron?

Cosmic Cube
is his mini suns coparable to a sun? can you prove its heat please and if its got anything like it, all the sun is a giant ball of hydrogen, and mainly its size that makes it so hot and ofcourse its age since its been constantly burning. The size of a star determines whether or not it becomes a star. Otherwise, all hydrogen clouds/nebulas would become suns.

Diamond Kisses
The battle takes place on Azeroth and Neltharion is not corrupted big grin

Burning thought
he doesnt have to be killed in all three, his more powerful ability is that on a whim he can play any event again and again until he gets the uperhand, so it could easily be an endless battle or he does what i said, teleports pyron to a place in being where he cannot do anything and loses through BFR, straight into the void with him.

Darth Extecute
5. Mana shield protects against everything? Toy with Pyron? Pyron can shield and spam teleport to make sure he's not hit. So he's the Lord of Magic on Azeroth? Big deal. Pyron is the lord and master of the universe. Mana shield? That's the shield that feeds off his own mana, right? Why can't he run out? Or better yet, why can't Pyron break it? He has broken powerful magical shields before.

6. I have one question about Noz. I read on wowwiki that he indeed does exist in the past, present, and future all at once, but it says nowhere that he needs to be defeated in all 3 to be killed. So is it just an assumption?

5: I nominate that to the under-rate of the week.. Trust me.. when you think about it, lord and master of the universe isnt matched with lord and master of magic.. Lord and master of the universe is a very plain title, where he is the conqueror.. Lord and master of magic is due to the fact that he is indeed or of the greatest force of magic at existance.. Pyron earned his title.. Malygos IS his title.. there's a difference.. I suggest you think it trough..

The manashield of Malygos would be tougher to break trough than anything Pyron has ever fought.. I'm sure Pyron has broken trough magical shields before, but nothing matches the shield of Malygos.. That is, if he would ever get the chance to try against the shield of Malygos..

Since this is before the corruption of Neltharion, Malygos is the second greatest threat.. For a reason.. I'm sure Pyron's shield and teleportation skills are impressive.. I'm sure they withstand near any kind of attacks.. but Malygos has more to bring into the fight than just attacks.. Pyron seem to be a natural built warrior.. a frontliner, I would like to call him.. offensive, offensive and offensive.. has a number of defensive and summoning/creation abilities as well..

So, I will call him frontliner for now.. he's a warrior of brute force.. Malygos is what I would like to call an "all-around-fighter".. He is not all pure power.. Have any of you considered the fact that he can spell-lock? Freeze ((not ice-freeze.. but magically freeze)), dispell positive effects from opposition, prevent them from doing specific things and manipulate the surrounding to his advantage..

As I linked a picture of before, a GREATLY and I mean GREATLY weakened dragon, which is under a spell-blockade, decapitate several people by just directing his hand at them..

Now think that dragon as a full strengthed blue dragon.. then multiply that with... probably around 50-100.. And you might get a hunch of how powerful Malygos is..

6: You wanna know why it isnt said? Because he has never been defeated.. Why would they mention something that have never happened, and possibly wont ever happen ((outside PIS.. I will curse the day, if I ever hear Blizzard mentioning bringing him into WoW.. WoW is already throwing dirt on the actual powers of characters))

He doesnt need to be defeated in all three.. if his present dies, his future dies and his past will fade possibly.. but the thing is, that he cant die.. Pyron, Kain, Jedah and all those characters that you lot fancy so much would never be capable of taking Nozdormus life.. I'm sorry, but they cant.. No, not even Kain with his time powers..

Nozdormu can see/exist in the future, remember? He lives them all stimulantly.. So, think like this.. Nozdormu sees the future.. His soul is drained.. Or he get slained.. Is he really stupid enough to still make that encounter? Maybe..

He might switch strategy, since he realise he cant make it the way he intended.. He looks into the future again... Again, he dies.. Will he now go into the fight with that strategy? No..

He thinks of another strategy.. He watches the strategy from the future.. Again, he perish.. Will he do it still? Doubtly..

Another try.. He looks to see what happens if he never does the encounter.. He lives.. Time goes on and when his opponent least expect it, the wrath of time will smite upon him..

The best thing Pyron can possibly hope for, is draw..

But.. Malygos stops him, since it is Neltharion before corruption..

Burning thought
agreed he can play a fight over and over again if he likes and as you say especially since hes in Azeroth as well, he can dip into his time periods and knows his own death and could most certainly just not do the tactics, although i dont think he could damage pyron he will not be beaten by him either. So i would say draw

Utrigita
Now think that dragon as a full strengthed blue dragon.. then multiply that with... probably around 50-100.. And you might get a hunch of how powerful Malygos is..

That probably wouldn't be enough the aspects are said to have the power of there entire Dragon Flight combined at the hight of there power and it still wasn't enough. So...

6: You wanna know why it isnt said? Because he has never been defeated.. Why would they mention something that have never happened, and possibly wont ever happen ((outside PIS.. I will curse the day, if I ever hear Blizzard mentioning bringing him into WoW.. WoW is already throwing dirt on the actual powers of characters))

thumb up

But.. Malygos stops him, since it is Neltharion before corruption..

Yes.

Violent2Dope
5: I nominate that to the under-rate of the week.. Trust me.. when you think about it, lord and master of the universe isnt matched with lord and master of magic.. Lord and master of the universe is a very plain title, where he is the conqueror.. Lord and master of magic is due to the fact that he is indeed or of the greatest force of magic at existance.. Pyron earned his title.. Malygos IS his title.. there's a difference.. I suggest you think it trough..

The manashield of Malygos would be tougher to break trough than anything Pyron has ever fought.. I'm sure Pyron has broken trough magical shields before, but nothing matches the shield of Malygos.. That is, if he would ever get the chance to try against the shield of Malygos..

Since this is before the corruption of Neltharion, Malygos is the second greatest threat.. For a reason.. I'm sure Pyron's shield and teleportation skills are impressive.. I'm sure they withstand near any kind of attacks.. but Malygos has more to bring into the fight than just attacks.. Pyron seem to be a natural built warrior.. a frontliner, I would like to call him.. offensive, offensive and offensive.. has a number of defensive and summoning/creation abilities as well..

So, I will call him frontliner for now.. he's a warrior of brute force.. Malygos is what I would like to call an "all-around-fighter".. He is not all pure power.. Have any of you considered the fact that he can spell-lock? Freeze ((not ice-freeze.. but magically freeze)), dispell positive effects from opposition, prevent them from doing specific things and manipulate the surrounding to his advantage..

As I linked a picture of before, a GREATLY and I mean GREATLY weakened dragon, which is under a spell-blockade, decapitate several people by just directing his hand at them..

He doesnt need to be defeated in all three.. if his present dies, his future dies and his past will fade possibly.. but the thing is, that he cant die.. Pyron, Kain, Jedah and all those characters that you lot fancy so much would never be capable of taking Nozdormus life.. I'm sorry, but they cant.. No, not even Kain with his time powers..

Nozdormu can see/exist in the future, remember? He lives them all stimulantly.. So, think like this.. Nozdormu sees the future.. His soul is drained.. Or he get slained.. Is he really stupid enough to still make that encounter? Maybe..

He might switch strategy, since he realise he cant make it the way he intended.. He looks into the future again... Again, he dies.. Will he now go into the fight with that strategy? No..

He thinks of another strategy.. He watches the strategy from the future.. Again, he perish.. Will he do it still? Doubtly..

Another try.. He looks to see what happens if he never does the encounter.. He lives.. Time goes on and when his opponent least expect it, the wrath of time will smite upon him..

The best thing Pyron can possibly hope for, is draw..

But.. Malygos stops him, since it is Neltharion before corruption.. Thanks for the word quilt. miffed

1. I wasn't serious, it is a title nontheless, and is not really a factor here. For example, both Pyron and Galactus are described as powerful cosmic beings, I could say "ZOMG since Galactus could stomp Malygos(Which he can, don't doubt that) Pyron can too since they both Cosmicz0r!"

See what I mean?

2. Donavan's bead shield(don't know what else to call it) is one of the most powerful shields in DS, his power is directly fueled by 3 actual Pantheon gods of vast power, and he himself is a powerful Dhampir(half-vampire), also, the beads themselves have power. Pyron broke that shield quite easily...TWICE!!!

3. Pyron's powers do attribute to offense, but he is not some dumb brute swinging an axe. He has a large variety of ranged powers that he can use, ranging from normal fireballs to teleporting concussive blasts(the blasts themselves teleport), can use his shapeshifting in combat(flaming uppercut ftw), is VERY fast, very physically strong as well, has a shield that has never been penetrated and is one of the most famous spam teleporters in 2D fighters. He can create Phobos on a whim, but they would likely only be a distraction to the Dragon Aspects.

4. Is spell lock sumthin like locking magic abilities? If it is, Pyron is not magic in any way whatsoever. As for freeze, his shield or mini suns could protect him(he has used them defensively). Dispell? Like dispelling his shield? Pyron's shield comes from his body, he can easily make it again. I am well aware of the effects magic can do. They have a way of doing the impossible.

5. Pyron's not some WoW mortal(yes I know WoW is just one game, but shorter to type big grin).

6. I am not denying his power, never have.

1. So it isn't true. Cool. Sumthin I can work with now.

2. So he can stop it before Jedah takes less than a second to raise his hand and eat his soul? Same with Kain. PYron could if he could do a powerful enough attack to one shot him. This guy is described as the physically weakest of all the Aspects, what is his defense?

3. So he can see a possible outcome and try to change it? I guess it could only be a draw, that is, unless Pyron could kill him fast enough, only way I see different.

4. I disagree.

Darth Extecute
Thanks for the word quilt. miffed

1. I wasn't serious, it is a title nontheless, and is not really a factor here. For example, both Pyron and Galactus are described as powerful cosmic beings, I could say "ZOMG since Galactus could stomp Malygos(Which he can, don't doubt that) Pyron can too since they both Cosmicz0r!"

See what I mean?

2. Donavan's bead shield(don't know what else to call it) is one of the most powerful shields in DS, his power is directly fueled by 3 actual Pantheon gods of vast power, and he himself is a powerful Dhampir(half-vampire), also, the beads themselves have power. Pyron broke that shield quite easily...TWICE!!!

3. Pyron's powers do attribute to offense, but he is not some dumb brute swinging an axe. He has a large variety of ranged powers that he can use, ranging from normal fireballs to teleporting concussive blasts(the blasts themselves teleport), can use his shapeshifting in combat(flaming uppercut ftw), is VERY fast, very physically strong as well, has a shield that has never been penetrated and is one of the most famous spam teleporters in 2D fighters. He can create Phobos on a whim, but they would likely only be a distraction to the Dragon Aspects.

4. Is spell lock sumthin like locking magic abilities? If it is, Pyron is not magic in any way whatsoever. As for freeze, his shield or mini suns could protect him(he has used them defensively). Dispell? Like dispelling his shield? Pyron's shield comes from his body, he can easily make it again. I am well aware of the effects magic can do. They have a way of doing the impossible.

5. Pyron's not some WoW mortal(yes I know WoW is just one game, but shorter to type big grin).

6. I am not denying his power, never have.

1. So it isn't true. Cool. Sumthin I can work with now.

2. So he can stop it before Jedah takes less than a second to raise his hand and eat his soul? Same with Kain. PYron could if he could do a powerful enough attack to one shot him. This guy is described as the physically weakest of all the Aspects, what is his defense?

3. So he can see a possible outcome and try to change it? I guess it could only be a draw, that is, unless Pyron could kill him fast enough, only way I see different.

4. I disagree.

Your most welcome wink

1.1: I know what you mean, but since you brought up title, so did I..

1.2: Says me very little.. Was its limits controled by the endless amount of magic that its wielder possessed? In that case, they get equal.. How does the bead shield work? And breaking the shield is not the only task Pyron has to take on to defeat Malygos..

1.3: With a mere thought, Malygos would destroy most phobos possibly.. And I never said Pyron was dumb.. Just dont have as much to use into his advantage.. He may have a protective fireshield.. Malygos might just activate a shield that absorb fire.. But a disadvantage that Pyron will stumble over, is the illusions.. Multiple Malygos will harass him with spells, but this is just a minor thing of what Malygos would do if the situation demanded it..

1.4: I only mentioned very minor parts of what Malygos magic can do.. Indeed, if something can make the impossible, its magic.. If anyone below pantheon level could do something that in mortal words would be defined as impossible, Malygos would probably be that anyone..

1.5: I know he isnt.. but you dont seem to get the idea.. those may have been mortals, but the dragon was under a spell blockade.. and he had just recently been very near death.. and he was nearly deep frozen..
And he splatted those heads like nothing, by just raising his hand.. he's in that strip nothing like his prime.. and his prime isnt even worth whispering with Malygos as comparation.. There's a lot to magic.. Splatting, attacking and destroying is just a minor part of what a blue dragon has at stash.. Especially the aspect..

1.6: Your not denying them, but your not realising them either..

2.1: Indeed.. Kill his present and he is defeated..

2.2: Time..

2.3: Pyron may be superior any other foe in combat, but he cant battle time.. At the very least, its a draw to Nozdormus benefit..

2.4: I know..

Violent2Dope
Your most welcome wink

1.1: I know what you mean, but since you brought up title, so did I..

1.2: Says me very little.. Was its limits controled by the endless amount of magic that its wielder possessed? In that case, they get equal.. How does the bead shield work? And breaking the shield is not the only task Pyron has to take on to defeat Malygos..

1.3: With a mere thought, Malygos would destroy most phobos possibly.. And I never said Pyron was dumb.. Just dont have as much to use into his advantage.. He may have a protective fireshield.. Malygos might just activate a shield that absorb fire.. But a disadvantage that Pyron will stumble over, is the illusions.. Multiple Malygos will harass him with spells, but this is just a minor thing of what Malygos would do if the situation demanded it..

1.4: I only mentioned very minor parts of what Malygos magic can do.. Indeed, if something can make the impossible, its magic.. If anyone below pantheon level could do something that in mortal words would be defined as impossible, Malygos would probably be that anyone..

1.5: I know he isnt.. but you dont seem to get the idea.. those may have been mortals, but the dragon was under a spell blockade.. and he had just recently been very near death.. and he was nearly deep frozen..
And he splatted those heads like nothing, by just raising his hand.. he's in that strip nothing like his prime.. and his prime isnt even worth whispering with Malygos as comparation.. There's a lot to magic.. Splatting, attacking and destroying is just a minor part of what a blue dragon has at stash.. Especially the aspect..

1.6: Your not denying them, but your not realising them either..

2.1: Indeed.. Kill his present and he is defeated..

2.2: Time..

2.3: Pyron may be superior any other foe in combat, but he cant battle time.. At the very least, its a draw to Nozdormus benefit..

2.4: I know.. pissed

1.1. You brought up title first. wink

1.2. Basically, Donavan just has to think it, and the beads will disconnect, and float in front of him in a spiral, the beads are powered by the limitless power of 3 Gods, and the attack is set off by a powerful Dhampir. I know it is not the only task, but you gotta work on these things one at a time. wink

1.3. Phobos are pretty strong, I don't know if he could destroy them with a thought, but he would beat them without a lot of effort probably. Also, Pyron's shield isn't fire, it's just energy. Illusions? That could be a problem, yes.

1.4. Yes, magic is like that. Then again, Pyron's very existence is a mockery of reality.

1.5. I get it, as the Aspect, he is far more powerful.

1.6. I realise some of his powers, remember, my knowledge on this character is pretty limited.

2.1. Kay.

2.2. I was actually wrong, it is Malygos who is described as physically weakest.

2.3. Seems that way.

2.4. Fred Fred Burger.

Darth Extecute
pissed

1.1. You brought up title first. wink

1.2. Basically, Donavan just has to think it, and the beads will disconnect, and float in front of him in a spiral, the beads are powered by the limitless power of 3 Gods, and the attack is set off by a powerful Dhampir. I know it is not the only task, but you gotta work on these things one at a time. wink

1.3. Phobos are pretty strong, I don't know if he could destroy them with a thought, but he would beat them without a lot of effort probably. Also, Pyron's shield isn't fire, it's just energy. Illusions? That could be a problem, yes.

1.4. Yes, magic is like that. Then again, Pyron's very existence is a mockery of reality.

1.5. I get it, as the Aspect, he is far more powerful.

1.6. I realise some of his powers, remember, my knowledge on this character is pretty limited.

2.1. Kay.

2.2. I was actually wrong, it is Malygos who is described as physically weakest.

2.3. Seems that way.

2.4. Fred Fred Burger.

yes

1.1: Nope

1.2: The gods powers in one universe can be entirely different from those of one in another universe.. Just because Malygos isnt a good, doesnt mean he cant make things more effective than actual gods of another universe..

1.3: They are summons/creations, no? He desummon/decreate them.. Or he simply freeze them trough magic.. Anyway, minor unit is no factor in the fight.. And define, energy, please? I recall that energy was something special in DS..

1.4: So is many other characters.. Malygos would rule our planet in a matter of hours, I believe, if he was sent to reality..

1.5: By far..

1.6: Then your underestimating the powers of magic.. At least warcraft magic..

2.1: -

2.2: Excluding post-demon soul Neltharion, Malygos is probably one of the strongest, if not THE strongest, even though he lack physical advantages.. Magic is a HUGE area in the warcraft universe..

2.3: Seeing is believing..

2.4: Burgerking?

Sado-sama
Lock this f.Ucking thread.

Violent2Dope
yes

1.1: Nope

1.2: The gods powers in one universe can be entirely different from those of one in another universe.. Just because Malygos isnt a good, doesnt mean he cant make things more effective than actual gods of another universe..

1.3: They are summons/creations, no? He desummon/decreate them.. Or he simply freeze them trough magic.. Anyway, minor unit is no factor in the fight.. And define, energy, please? I recall that energy was something special in DS..

1.4: So is many other characters.. Malygos would rule our planet in a matter of hours, I believe, if he was sent to reality..

1.5: By far..

1.6: Then your underestimating the powers of magic.. At least warcraft magic..

2.1: -

2.2: Excluding post-demon soul Neltharion, Malygos is probably one of the strongest, if not THE strongest, even though he lack physical advantages.. Magic is a HUGE area in the warcraft universe..

2.3: Seeing is believing..

2.4: Burgerking? 1.1. Yes.

1.2. Never said that. These specific gods are elemental gods I think. A fire one, lightning one, and an ice one I think. Also, Pyron's shield can withstand great damage, it took multiple swings from Donavan's sword, which quite easily cut a thick building in half.

1.3. Alright. He creates them. Energy sumthin special in DS? Not to my knowledge, it's just an energy shield, nothing fancy.

1.4. Pyron would rule the universe if sent to ours. 313

1.5. Right.

1.6. What? I just said I have limited knowledge on him, how is that underestimating anything?

2.1. This guy would stomp Warcraft. galan_beyonder

2.2. IMO, it would be Nozdormu cause of the time powers. His physical weakness can still be exploited.

2.3. This guy would also stomp Warcraft. galan_mr_mxyzptlk

2.4. ioriyagami

Darth Extecute
1.1. Yes.

1.2. Never said that. These specific gods are elemental gods I think. A fire one, lightning one, and an ice one I think. Also, Pyron's shield can withstand great damage, it took multiple swings from Donavan's sword, which quite easily cut a thick building in half.

1.3. Alright. He creates them. Energy sumthin special in DS? Not to my knowledge, it's just an energy shield, nothing fancy.

1.4. Pyron would rule the universe if sent to ours. 313

1.5. Right.

1.6. What? I just said I have limited knowledge on him, how is that underestimating anything?

2.1. This guy would stomp Warcraft. galan_beyonder

2.2. IMO, it would be Nozdormu cause of the time powers. His physical weakness can still be exploited.

2.3. This guy would also stomp Warcraft. galan_mr_mxyzptlk

2.4. ioriyagami

1.1: Your confusing me with Remindme.. One fanboy with another.. I know its kinda hard to tell the difference at times..

1.2: So, his shield is basically elemental?

1.3: Ah.. So, energy is like electricity?

1.4: That cannot be proven..

1.5: -

1.6: I know you lack knowledge in him.. but from what I've seen in the past, you hold somewhat knowledge in warcraft at least..

2.1: Certainly

2.2: Nozdormu has advantages with time, yes.. but that doesnt mean he's the best choice in combat.. He may manipulate time, but he cant come near the destructive force that Malygos can bring forth..

2.3: Certainly

2.4: Indeed

Darth Extecute
Originally posted by Sado-sama
Lock this f.Ucking thread.

Why so?

Violent2Dope
1.1: Your confusing me with Remindme.. One fanboy with another.. I know its kinda hard to tell the difference at times..

1.2: So, his shield is basically elemental?

1.3: Ah.. So, energy is like electricity?

1.4: That cannot be proven..

1.5: -

1.6: I know you lack knowledge in him.. but from what I've seen in the past, you hold somewhat knowledge in warcraft at least..

2.1: Certainly

2.2: Nozdormu has advantages with time, yes.. but that doesnt mean he's the best choice in combat.. He may manipulate time, but he cant come near the destructive force that Malygos can bring forth..

2.3: Certainly

2.4: Indeed 1.1. Oh. Sorry. :embarassed:

1.2. Maybe...not sure, if it is it has the elemental attributes of all 3 Gods, and has his own power in there.

1.3. No, just a normal energy shield, it has no specific elemental attributes.

1.4. YA HUH!

1.5. ....

1.6. I know a little, don't know much on the Aspects tho.

2.1. Yep(I was serious btw)

2.2. Yeah, but like you said he can replay time if a battle would not go his way to change the strategy.

2.3. Yep(I was serious once again)

2.4. Yeah...

Burning thought
what do you mean you were serious, how can you possibly be serious facing Mxy or beyonder VS Warcraft...however if you took away KMC rules then Warcraft may have some fun evil face

Violent2Dope
what do you mean you were serious, how can you possibly be serious facing Mxy or beyonder VS Warcraft...however if you took away KMC rules then Warcraft may have some fun evil face Mxy and Beyonder's powers don't come from any source but themselves.

Burning thought
Mxy, doesnt he take power from 5th dimensions and such, and has powers from such, also Mxy aint that great, he can be tricked, by like Joker, ime sure the incredible manipulators especially Titans in Warcraft are more than capable of getting him to do something stupid against himself

as for beyonder, i dont know, wasnt his power all just a mental illusion in the end and the other abstracts were simply going along with him, thats what i heard.

Darth Extecute
1.1. Oh. Sorry. :embarassed:

1.2. Maybe...not sure, if it is it has the elemental attributes of all 3 Gods, and has his own power in there.

1.3. No, just a normal energy shield, it has no specific elemental attributes.

1.4. YA HUH!

1.5. ....

1.6. I know a little, don't know much on the Aspects tho.

2.1. Yep(I was serious btw)

2.2. Yeah, but like you said he can replay time if a battle would not go his way to change the strategy.

2.3. Yep(I was serious once again)

2.4. Yeah...

1.1: Its cool

1.2: So, nothing indicating its more powerful than Malygos shield..

1.3: So, nothing indicating its more powerful than Malygos shield..

1.4: Nope

2.1: Maybe you are right, maybe you arent.. This isn't the thread to discuss such a matter in, so I wont bother..

2.2: Yes, he would certainly crush Malygos.. But he isn't more powerful..

2.3: Maybe you are right, maybe you arent.. This isn't the thread to discuss such a matter in, so I wont bother..

Violent2Dope
1.1: Its cool

1.2: So, nothing indicating its more powerful than Malygos shield..

1.3: So, nothing indicating its more powerful than Malygos shield..

1.4: Nope

2.1: Maybe you are right, maybe you arent.. This isn't the thread to discuss such a matter in, so I wont bother..

2.2: Yes, he would certainly crush Malygos.. But he isn't more powerful..

2.3: Maybe you are right, maybe you arent.. This isn't the thread to discuss such a matter in, so I wont bother.. 1.1. cool

1.2. Because it may be elemental? confused

1.3. Stops all attacks, never been penetrated, can do it at will and teleport with it on...you choose.

1.4. Yes. wink

2.1. I am right. wink

2.2. Hmmmm...

2.3. I am right. wink

Anyway, this is starting to get a little off topic.

Burning thought
anyway as we stated, he doesnt clear this gauntlet one way or the other

Darth Extecute
1.1. cool

1.2. Because it may be elemental? confused

1.3. Stops all attacks, never been penetrated, can do it at will and teleport with it on...you choose.

1.4. Yes. wink

2.1. I am right. wink

2.2. Hmmmm...

2.3. I am right. wink

Anyway, this is starting to get a little off topic.

1.2: Malygos too can shield himself with the elements.. but his magical shield is better, due to the fact that its limited by his limits of magic.. which isnt really much of a limit.. morelike an unlimit..

1.3: Please, dont use that logic.. It's vague..

1.4: Then do so.. Prove that there is no entity in our universe more powerful than Pyron

2.1: Ok

2.3: Ok

Burning thought
theoretically speaking ,all of us are more powerful than pyron, hes a figment of our imagination, we would blink him out of excistence, and those who follow religion, well lets just say God wont think too kindly and nor will the devil and theyll play ball with cosmic monkey across the multiverse

Violent2Dope
1.2: Malygos too can shield himself with the elements.. but his magical shield is better, due to the fact that its limited by his limits of magic.. which isnt really much of a limit.. morelike an unlimit..

1.3: Please, dont use that logic.. It's vague..

1.4: Then do so.. Prove that there is no entity in our universe more powerful than Pyron

2.1: Ok

2.3: Ok 1. So then how is he even defeatable? I can tell you, BFR. Pyron could BFR him to outer space, where he can't breathe.

2. How? It is an impenetrable energy shield that stops all attacks and is summoned at will. How is that vague?

3. He's a b1GZ0r G0dz0R.

Anyway...I agree Pyron can't beat Noz, but won't lose to him either.

Cosmic Cube
theoretically speaking ,all of us are more powerful than pyron, hes a figment of our imagination, we would blink him out of excistence, and those who follow religion, well lets just say God wont think too kindly and nor will the devil and theyll play ball with cosmic monkey across the multiverse I agree. Good logic.

Violent2Dope
Seriously, DK, where did you find that Pyron pic?

Diamond Kisses
Google stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.