Vader runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GahLakTus
This is OT vader, with 1 hour rest in between each fight

1.) Bastila shan
2.) Qui gon jin
3.) Jedi master fay
4.) Assaji ventress
5.) General grievious
6.) Master vos
7.) Exar kun

0°Mandalore°0
Hmm... he may go down against Grievous, but if he advances, he will be defeated by Kun.

GahLakTus

0°Mandalore°0
Yes, I meant saberwise, obviously not forcewise. Grievous might be a little too overwhelming in that sense for Vader, but possibly he could hold him off with the Force. That's why I said he 'may' go down at Grievous.

kamhal
Agreed. Grievous' lightsaber style would be too much for vader, who seems to have much problems against more then 1 lightsaber at once, probably due to his mobility problems. Yet, he has the force so he could probably immobalize/choke/crush grievous, who has no defence against force attacks.

Anyway, or he goes down with grievous or with kun.

vader11
I think Vader just use force crush then GG would be dead.
So imo he goes down at Kun.

GahLakTus
Ok well for kun id make a case where vader puts up a fight then goes down hard, i don't think it will be wtf pwnage though.

Do you all know who jedi master fay is by the way?

kamhal
That jedi who helped kenobi in Queyta and who was suppose to be centuries old besides the fact she look like a 20 years old girl. But if i am not wrong Ventress killed her right? I know it was a cheap shot but none the less...

GahLakTus
yea

JediSamuraiMRB
Advances and loses to Kun.

Atticus
Originally posted by JediSamuraiMRB
Advances and loses to Kun.
thats what i was thinkin

((The_Anomaly))
Vader could take GG, if Windu can force crush GG that easily then Vader could pwn him with the Force if he needed to.

Darth Hord
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
Vader could take GG, if Windu can force crush GG that easily then Vader could pwn him with the Force if he needed to.

If he does crush or choke because in the cw cartoons it shows that Greivous can dodge force push.(or something similar to it but still a force attack that does not involve throwing anything at them)

GahLakTus
Originally posted by Darth Hord
If he does crush or choke because in the cw cartoons it shows that Greivous can dodge force push.(or something similar to it but still a force attack that does not involve throwing anything at them) A force crush doesn't fly in a strait line unline force lightning

Darth Hord
Originally posted by GahLakTus
A force crush doesn't fly in a strait line unline force lightning

My mistake I meant to say that he can get Grievous with choke or crush but otherwise he could dodge force push based on what we have seen in the cartoon. Don't know why I didn't type that in the first place.

GahLakTus
Originally posted by Darth Hord
My mistake I meant to say that he can get Grievous with choke or crush but otherwise he could dodge force push based on what we have seen in the cartoon. Don't know why I didn't type that in the first place. Grievous got hit by obi wans force push no?

Im sure it depends on the situation that he might be able to dodge a force push.

Darth Hord
Grievous got hit by obi wans force push no?

Im sure it depends on the situation that he might be able to dodge a force push.

I was referring to the cw cartoons not obiwan.

((The_Anomaly))
The basic point is that if Mace, a Jedi, can topple GG that easily then a Sith Lord with far superior offensive Force attacks and natural skill far beyond Windu's should be able to do the same.

kamhal
"Far beyond windu"? I doubt anyone not called luke (or perhaps sidious and yoda) is "far behond windu" in the force. The battle of dantoine speaks for himself.

((The_Anomaly))
Originally posted by kamhal
"Far beyond windu"? I doubt anyone not called luke (or perhaps sidious and yoda) is "far behond windu" in the force. The battle of dantoine speaks for himself.
Hahaha....Your kidding right?

kamhal
Kidding? I saw windu destroying hundreds of super battle droids with his force powers alone. Tell me when vader did something close to it... I even remember vader having problems with less then a dozen wild beats...

Gideon
Kidding? I saw windu destroying hundreds of super battle droids with his force powers alone. Tell me when vader did something close to it... I even remember vader having problems with less then a dozen wild beats...

Right. So, I guess, Vader's secret apprentice must shit on Mace since he yanked a ****ing Star Destroyer out of orbit.

GahLakTus
Kidding? I saw windu destroying hundreds of super battle droids with his force powers alone. Tell me when vader did something close to it... I even remember vader having problems with less then a dozen wild beats... Last i recall he had no problems with a dozen wild beasts when he instantly killed them with force crush after suspending them in the air.

By the way he chose to fight them with his lightsaber. From what i have seen when sith lords kill their victims or opponents with their lightsabers, it boosts their ego, so the matter of fact that he used his lightsaber rather than the force was his personal preference.

Oh and i remember mace punching droids, not "force powers alone". While windu barely squeezed the shit out of grievous, vader has been shown to destroy an entire medical facility by merely getting unhappy and despitethe fact not having any training from sidious yet.

What happened after he gets trained by the most powerful sith lord in history? He gets even stronger

kamhal
huh

Right, so you are basicly saying that he could destroy steel with flesh without his force powers...

1) Prove me that all the droids in that medical room were made of duranium
2) Vader made a very long force scream. His force scream took as much as 25 seconds attacking all the medical droids aroun, and even then i don't recall them to be completly wipe out, i remember them to suffer the same kind of damage that grievous suffured.
3) This same cyobrg vader is basicly ROTS Anakin Skywalker after having his limbs cut and his body burned by lava, so basicly this vader=<anakin skywalker (ROTS), which let me recall you, is as strong as obi-wan in the force. And obi-wan is not stronger then windu in the force.

So your point is?

GahLakTus
huh

Right, so you are basicly saying that he could destroy steel with flesh without his force powers...
Did i say that? Idiot

1) Prove me that all the droids in that medical room were made of duranium

Duralium was a metallic substance used in shielding. It could be coupled with lanthanide to make a strong alloy in armor plating. The Emperor Palpatine Surgical Reconstruction Center used this alloy.

source: Star Wars: Complete Locations

2) Vader made a very long force scream. His force scream took as much as 25 seconds attacking all the medical droids aroun, and even then i don't recall them to be completly wipe out, i remember them to suffer the same kind of damage that grievous suffured.

Prove it was a force scream? Just because wookie says so? Wookie is fallible my friend, seeing that we don't know the effects of force scream and vader merely crushed the entire room by getting angry and not fully utalising the force crush technique.

3) This same cyobrg vader is basicly ROTS Anakin Skywalker after having his limbs cut and his body burned by lava, so basicly this vader=<anakin skywalker (ROTS), which let me recall you, is as strong as obi-wan in the force. And obi-wan is not stronger then windu in the force. Uh wtf? ROTS anakin as strong as obi wan in the force? You got to be kidding my friend, wheres the proof? Anakin in the ROTS game cut scene was able to send a huge 3 story temple statue flying into the jedi temple breaking open a huge door. And we have the fact that vader choked xizor millions lightyears away via a hologram. Source: the bounty hunter wars

So your point is? I should ask you the same, seeing im the one backing my sources when you have yet to do yours

kamhal
You said that he didn't use his force powers alone but also his fists. The only possible way this could be a logical sentence would imply fists without force powers. So, yeah, you did suggest that he broke steel with flesh without force powers. Idiot.

The Surgical Reconstruction Center is actually the same as the droids working on it?

I don't need to prove you that it was or not a force scream because it's irrelevant for the question, the important here is, vader released his rage in a destructive wave, and the true is that the droids and the room himself were target by vader's powers for half a minute, and even then you see the droids getting the same damage that grievous took from an instant force crush from windu. So, your point that vader's rage unleash>mace's force crush is useless.

Ah, and you are not even close to be my friend.

My prove is the highly canon ROTS movie, where we see that obi-wan's force push was as powerful as anakin's force push.

And once again, I am not your friend.

Talks the most bias person here towards vader and his favourites characters. It seems that it was me that suggested that sidious lifted the Lusankya...

Mizukage Yoda
Vader would go down at Grevious he would prob be at least a little tired when he fights him. even with an hour's rest

GahLakTus
I just saw this so im going to rip it apart

You said that he didn't use his force powers alone but also his fists. The only possible way this could be a logical sentence would imply fists without force powers. So, yeah, you did suggest that he broke steel with flesh without force powers. Idiot.

Just because i said fist, it doesn't mean im unaware of the fact he used the force to boost his strength but that does not mean he used the force alone to kill droids

The Surgical Reconstruction Center is actually the same as the droids working on it? He destroyed the walls too didn't he? Remember the scene palpatine smiling before vader screams "No"? Look in the background and you see a huge metal debris getting crushed instantly which is hung from the wall, there, he destroyed something that was the same material as GG.

I don't need to prove you that it was or not a force scream because it's irrelevant for the question,
Yes you do, because you have never won a debate, nor can you argue at all, you never back up your claims with any sources save for third party info, prove up or shut up

the important here is, vader released his rage in a destructive wave, and the true is that the droids and the room himself were target by vader's powers for half a minute, and even then you see the droids getting the same damage that grievous took from an instant force crush from windu. So, your point that vader's rage unleash>mace's force crush is useless. He released his rage through his anger, had he used a technique rather than letting out emotions, the damage would be much greater than what he did in the medical room.

Again if it was a technique it would be instant too, and do not forget the vader we saw as of ROTS have yet to receive any training from palpatine nor be tutored in the way of the dark side, now somebody like OT vader would cause immense damage seeing he spent 20 years under the most powerful sith lord and 20 years of dark side knowledge also the fact that he is 80% as powerful as sidious.

So why would it be illogical to assume the power he unleashes is equal to 80% of sidious?

Ah, and you are not even close to be my friend. Its called sarcasm and that is a sad attempt at a failed comeback.

My prove is the highly canon ROTS movie, where we see that obi-wan's force push was as powerful as anakin's force push. Prove it, anakin lifted a 3 storey statue with the force and sent it flying into the jedi temples doors. Oh and after mustafar, anakin didn't lose his conenction to the force, nor was his strength effected, it was his potential which received severe damage.

And obi-wans force push as anakin's force push means he is as powerful as obi wan = proof? LOL no wonder your not taken seriously by anybody

I guess obi wans force push is more powerful than yodas because he sent GG flying whereas despite the fact yoda caught sidious off guard, he only managed to push him across a room.

And once again, I am not your friend. Do you even have any friends? I highly doubt so

Talks the most bias person here towards vader and his favourites characters. It seems that it was me that suggested that sidious lifted the Lusankya... Bias? Where have i been bias? Did i claim mace beats mace easily? Did i claim he can beat NJO luke skywalker? Oh right its coming from kamhal, somebody who has NEVER won an arguement NOR has the capabilities to argue and the fact that you NEVER back your claims with any sources other than PURE speculation and based on what you "think" is the answer.

Oh and the idiot still fails to release i conceded the palpatine lifted the lysankya theory, wow you way more of a fu*king idiot.

Hey and i tell you what, when i argue about vader and sidious, i back them up with FACTS, i may have made a few claims but as some people pointed out to me that they are not true, i LISTEN and CONCEDE, such as the lusankya issue and the vader destroying an ARAT. YOU on the other hand constantly try to downplay vader making it look like as if hes a WEAK ass SHITTY sith lord who shouldn't be at palpatines side. Wow did you even read RODV? Or ANY of the empire comics? Do you actually read up on vaders feats?
Such as choking xizor light years away? Oh wait even if it wasn't lightyyears away its still a very long distance, thousands of kilometres.

Battlehammer

5.) General grievious

just becuases he can't sue the force range wise means little. i mean to use a light saber you need to be able to have the force with in you I believe.

Grievous has a heavy restistence to force attacks and besides for maces assault has never really be effect or damage by force attacks.

also he kicked the shit out of four jedi masters as once two of which were council memeber I believe if not mistaken.

GahLakTus
Originally posted by Battlehammer
just becuases he can't sue the force range wise means little. i mean to use a light saber you need to be able to have the force with in you I believe.
Bullshit, then i guess the droids vader killed whom were wielding lightsabers having the capability to easily kill jedi padawans and knights means he is a force god.

Prove GG can use the force

Quit downplaying vader you fu*ker

Grievous has a heavy restistence to force attacks and besides for maces assault has never really be effect or damage by force attacks. Oh really? was mace fueling his attack with the dark side or anger? Oh right yet we see GG sent flying like a ragdoll when obi wan used a simple force push

also he kicked the shit out of four jedi masters as once two of which were council memeber I believe if not mistaken. Who?

Darth Hord
Grievous was able to wield a lightsaber because his body had jedi like reflexes, and gave him an excellent advantage(4 arms and unique mobility) as well as having a great teacher in Count Dooku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.