I'm Feeling A Little Left Out

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ordained
Why am I not in anyone's friends list? I've noticed that every time I look at someone's profile and they have a friends list, I'm not on it. Come on people, add me!!!

Well, at least the one's who know and like me.

Baylin
Have a look at mine, I have no one on mine so that should make you feel better! wink

Mr. Bacon
no one likes you? confused

Shelbert Lemon
I need to reduce my list actually.

Ordained
Originally posted by Baylin
Have a look at mine, I have no one on mine so that should make you feel better! wink That's supposed to make me feel better?

Hahaha laughing

Originally posted by Mr. Bacon
no one likes you? confused I know. What's up with that?

That was funny, however.

NASA
Originally posted by Ordained
Why am I not in anyone's friends list? I've noticed that every time I look at someone's profile and they have a friends list, I'm not on it. Come on people, add me!!!

Cheer up mate i'll put you on mine and please dont get all emo on me

Ordained
Ignore

Ordained
That should be easy NASA. I don't know what EMO means.

Bardock42

Well, at least the one's who know and like me. You are an idiot and everyone hates you. So...the feeling is accurate.

NASA
That should be easy NASA. I don't know what EMO means.

Mate half the folks here are Emos and all they do is beg for sympathy

Shelbert Lemon
You dont know half the folks here so how can you know that? You dont.

Röland

It's the internet...

Ordained
True

Secretus

haermm

kodak
"Friends" ?
As in that Show with those people who do stuff?

Reverend Axel

Well, at least the one's who know and like me. No one likes you. Simple as that.

Reverend Axel
Originally posted by NASA
Mate half the folks here are Emos and all they do is beg for sympathy Others just brag about how they're about to meet their wife in December when no one really gives a shit.

Ordained
Originally posted by kodak
"Friends" ?
As in that Show with those people who do stuff? I was speaking of a more relevant term. Not a TV show. Good try though.

Originally posted by Reverend Axel
No one likes you. Simple as that. A lot of people like me. *I hope.* I like me.

kodak
I was speaking of a more relevant term. Not a TV show. Good try though.

A lot of people like me. *I hope.* I like me.

Yeah, i never liked that show either, it sucked.

smokin'

Yes, i said it sucked. smile

I dont hate you. I dont love you, but i dont hate you. wave

Ordained
I guess that's acceptable shrug

The Grey Fox
maybe once I get to know you better you'll go on

kodak
I guess that's acceptable shrug Its better then "I hate you for no reason at all"

Strangelove

Well, at least the one's who know and like me. who cares?

Bloigen
I'm quoted more than I'm put on a friends list. People use me. herbcry

The Grey Fox
Originally posted by Bloigen
I'm quoted more than I'm put on a friends list. People use me. herbcry

kodak
I'm quoted more than I'm put on a friends list. People use me. herbcry Profiled

Bloigen
Profiled

bloigenisnotamused

kodak
bloigenisnotamused laughing

you rock. no expression

The Grey Fox
Profiled

same here

kodak
Originally posted by The Grey Fox
same here Copy Cat

Kal of Krypton
That should be easy NASA. I don't know what EMO means. Emotional.

Bloigen
laughing

you rock. no expression

I know. herbnone

The Grey Fox
Copy Cat

true thumb up

kodak
I know. herbnone herblove

MR.Grum

Well, at least the one's who know and like me. dont be a douche no one has me on any list except the reaper.<_<

Ordained
For anyone who cares.

Some random guy who I used to go to high school with had the audacity to find me and say that my son is really his because he and my son mother slept together while we were together when she was still alive. I informed him that she had died two years ago and he said he knew but he wanted to get to know his son and that he has every intention on fighting for him if it comes to that.

After he was handed a thorough ass whoopin', he said that if I don't believe him, all three of us, (Me, my son and this guy), should take a blood test. At first I refused because I didn't think that Joy would do anything like that, but I later did it just to prove him wrong and so I'd have another reason to whoop his ass.

Then I thought about it. Why would some guy say that he slept with someone in high school, knowing that she had a son and was with someone else if it were just a lie. Like I said before, I don't want to think of Joy like that but she was only human and humans make mistakes like that every day.

It's been almost a week since the blood test and I'm really scared about what I might find out.

FoxMeister
i dont care about my list....

kodak
you could marry him and both be his fathers.
Dont hate the gay way.

Ordained
I was being serious, kodak. And I already stated in earlier convos that I don't have anything against gays because I'm bi.

kodak
Good luck on the blood test then, and i didnt know you where bi....

Hi haermm

Rogue Jedi

Well, at least the one's who know and like me. you dont have boobs, so you aren't on mine. laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.