Pyron vs Giygas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ESB -1138
Had to be done....and FIGHT TO THE DEATH! Both of them are at max power!

Burning thought
does this Giygas have feats?

Your G.O.D
laughing

Yoshi Paradise
Originally posted by Burning thought

Yes.

Burning thought
i would like to see feats please, or a website where i can see them

Yoshi Paradise
You'll have to ask someone else.

ESB -1138

Ask Cosmic Cube. (S)he seems to know a lot bout Giygas.

Burning thought
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Ask Cosmic Cube. (S)he seems to know a lot bout Giygas.

hmm so am i right in saying you made the thread yet you dont know its feats? confused

Yoshi Paradise
hmm so am i right in saying you made the thread yet you dont know its feats? confused

At least he doesn't do it all the time, like Violent2Dope.

ESB -1138

Giygas is from Earthbound (Mother in Japan) and he lost his physical body and became pure evil and over the course of 10 years he destroyed the universe. Ta dah! I managed to say something about Giygas.

Burning thought
Giygas is from Earthbound (Mother in Japan) and he lost his physical body and became pure evil and over the course of 10 years he destroyed the universe. Ta dah! I managed to say something about Giygas.

hmm big grin

i wonder if Cosmic has some conrete stuff tho, destroying the unvierse and all is cool, but how, what type of being he is combined with his attacks and possible weaknesses are important i think in this VS

most importantly, whats his Durability like, how fast is he and how much damage does he dish out

Violent2Dope
No no, thing is, none of that stuff matters BT, point is, in an unknown amount of time and an unknown way, he apparently destroyed the universe, so he is unbeatable. roll eyes (sarcastic)

ESB -1138
hmm big grin

i wonder if Cosmic has some conrete stuff tho, destroying the unvierse and all is cool, but how, what type of being he is combined with his attacks and possible weaknesses are important i think in this VS

most importantly, whats his Durability like, how fast is he and how much damage does he dish out

Well it is never explained how Giygas destroyed the universe or how long it took him but it seems just mentioning the word "Maria" would weaken Giygas; I'll try to look up the fight on youtube.

Cosmic Cube
Well it is never explained how Giygas destroyed the universe or how long it took him but it seems just mentioning the word "Maria" would weaken Giygas; I'll try to look up the fight on youtube.
As I stated in the previous thread, it obviously took less than 10 years. Even if it took 100 years, the attack would have to be moving at trillions of times the speed of light.

That was Mother 1 Giygas who was weakend by his affinity for Maria, the human who raised him. Even when weakened (in Mother 2), no manner attack could defeat him, so essentially, his durability is infinite.

Originally posted by Violent2Dope
No no, thing is, none of that stuff matters BT, point is, in an unknown amount of time and an unknown way, he apparently destroyed the universe, so he is unbeatable. roll eyes (sarcastic) Still waiting on that issue wherein Big G destroyed the universe.

Being able to defeat Pyron, who is on a lower power level, does not make Giygas totally undefeatable. He just wouldn't be defeated by Pyron.

hmm big grin

most importantly, whats his Durability like, how fast is he and how much damage does he dish out Giygas is the embodiment of evil power. He destroyed the universe via psionic attack. His only weakness was human emotion. At full power, he dished out enough damage to destroy the universe. He has a one hit kill attack (doesn't do damage, just kills the opponent.) As I said, his durability is essentially limitless.

Burning thought
its no use Cosmic, youll never convince V2D pyron loses

Pyron>>>all universes at once ftw!!

even if you beat him in the debate, hell come back later and say simply "pyron wins"

Yoshi Paradise

even if you beat him in the debate, hell come back later and say simply "pyron wins"

It's true.

Violent2Dope is in denial 24/7 because he thinks that Pyron is unbeatable.

Violent2Dope

even if you beat him in the debate, hell come back later and say simply "pyron wins" Like when you conceded in the Kain vs. Pyron thread then paraded in the off topic thread about how Kain pwns Pyron? Yeah, shut up.

Point is, the guy is pure immaterial energy from the sound of it, and isn't that fast, since somehow Ness and friends were able to weaken him before doing anything. Pyron just absorbs him. Phail.

Cosmic Cube

even if you beat him in the debate, hell come back later and say simply "pyron wins" I hope not.Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Like when you conceded in the Kain vs. Pyron thread then paraded in the off topic thread about how Kain pwns Pyron? Yeah, shut up.

Point is, the guy is pure immaterial energy from the sound of it, and isn't that fast, since somehow Ness and friends were able to weaken him before doing anything. Pyron just absorbs him. Phail.
Let's get one thing straight: in the future, wherein Giygas destroyed the universe, he was undefeatable, hence Ness and his friends had to use the phase distorter (and have their souls transplanted into robots) to travel to the Cave of the Past and face Giygas, before he gained universe destroying power. Even then, they were unable to affect him at all. Without Paula, they would have been destroyed.

Oh yeah, and if Giygas is in the Devil's Machine (a machine that dampens his power,) he has an impenetrable reflect shield that reflects all damage done to him on the attacker, x2.

Ness and his friends didn't weaken him, and Pyron wouldn't be facing Giygas at the power level that Ness faced him at.

Pyron is way out of his league. He would be destroyed.

Burning thought
Like when you conceded in the Kain vs. Pyron thread then paraded in the off topic thread about how Kain pwns Pyron? Yeah, shut up.

please show me proof of me conceding? i said he owns pyron because id beaten you already....the same way in the new Jedah, Demitri and Pyron thread, then you come back and in a childish manner say "pyron wins"

Violent2Dope
I keep on hearing nothing but busting feats. I want better than that. Also, can you prove all these claims?

Cosmic Cube
I keep on hearing nothing but busting feats. I want better than that. Also, can you prove all these claims? What kind of proof do you want, a picture? Cause it doesn't exist. Giygas isn't a comic book character. He's a character from a SNES title. Do you want me to email you an SNES emulator with the rom, or something?

C'mon man.

Giygas destroying the universe is a known fact to anyone who has played Earthbound.

I've given you more than busting feats. All you've said is that Pyron will absorb a being that's exponentially more powerful than he is.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
What kind of proof do you want, a picture? Cause it doesn't exist. Giygas isn't a comic book character. He's a character from a SNES title. Do you want me to email you an SNES emulator with the rom, or something? C'mon man. Giygas destroying the universe is a known fact.

I've given you more than busting feats. All you've said is that Pyron will absorb a being that's exponentially more powerful than he is. No, he is a being that can bust more, THAT IS IT! Speed, durability, strength, versatility, intellect, brutality, all of these other factors come to play.

Cosmic Cube
No, he is a being that can bust more, THAT IS IT! Speed, durability, strength, versatility, intellect, brutality, all of these other factors come to play.
You are clutching straws.

Because of the fact that Giygas can release enough power to destroy the universe, with enough speed to do it in less than 10 years, he is undeniably exponentilaly more powerful than Pyron, whom destroys planets. Saying otherwise is grossly illogical.

None of those attributes matter. Giyga's isn't material, and nothing Pyron can do will affect him. Giygas can essentially one-shot Pyron, and reflect all of his attacks back at him without any effort whatsoever.

ESB -1138
I love how you keep on using that Ness and his friends couldn't hurt him or break his shield when Pyron is lightyears beyond Ness and his friends.

And give Pyron 10 years and he can destroy the universe.

Burning thought
how does he reflect attacks? how does he hurt pyron who is also not so material and can become intangible at times

Cosmic Cube
I love how you keep on using that Ness and his friends couldn't hurt him or break his shield when Pyron is lightyears beyond Ness and his friends.

And give Pyron 10 years and he can destroy the universe. No matter. Giygas has infinite durability (HP). Pyron could attack Giygas until kingdom come, without getting anywhere. Besides, The Devil's Machine would reflect all of his attacks.

And as I said, he destroyed the universe in less than 10 years. It could have happened in 5 seconds.

How would Pyron go about destroying the universe? Breaking planets one by one? Don't make me laugh.

And once again, Pyron would not be facing Giygas on the level of power that Ness did.

Burning thought
Cosmic has a point, he would absorb planets one by one

but it still comes, how will this guy kill pyron? the guy is still fast and has some powers, even if somehow he could not harm this guy, Pyron still may win.

Cosmic Cube
how does he reflect attacks? how does he hurt pyron who is also not so material and can become intangible at times The Devil's Machine reflects attacks back at the attacker, automatically.

Giygas has a one-hit kill attack (doesn't do damage, just kills in one hit.)

Pyron is so outclassed here.

Burning thought
The Devil's Machine reflects attacks back at the attacker, automatically.

Giygas has a one-hit kill attack (doesn't do damage, just kills in one hit.

Pyron is so outclassed here.

ah well ya see what do you mean by one hit kill, first you have to state who it one hit kills, where in the storyline its a one hit kill, whether said by a character or another being, simply being a one hit kill attack in the game is not good enough simply put, Sephiroths heartless angel move is also a one hit kill, but its statistics are unkown, and its foolish to assume it could 1 hit Big G or LT from marvelverse just because of the game

the Devils machine? whats that, is it Tech, if so then its not neccerily part o the fight

Cosmic Cube
Cosmic has a point, he would absorb planets one by one

but it still comes, how will this guy kill pyron? the guy is still fast and has some powers, even if somehow he could not harm this guy, Pyron still may win. A better question is: 'how would Pyron kill Giygas?'

Speed isn't important, really, since no one knows how fast Giygas is, and regardless, Pyron couldn't affect him. All Giygas has to do is release the infinite darkness. Or one shot him. Giygas has more than enough power to destroy Pyron.

Cosmic Cube
ah well ya see what do you mean by one hit kill, first you have to state who it one hit kills, where in the storyline its a one hit kill, whether said by a character or another being, simply being a one hit kill attack in the game is not good enough simply put, Sephiroths heartless angel move is also a one hit kill, but its statistics are unkown, and its foolish to assume it could 1 hit Big G or LT from marvelverse just because of the game

the Devils machine? whats that, is it Tech, if so then its not neccerily part o the fight I noticed that you guys like to overrate Big G. For the record, he's nowhere near the power level of the LT.

The one shot is a PSI power that one hit KO's anyone on a lower power level. (Ness's PSI Flash is a variant of this attack.) Pyron qualifies.

The Devil's Machine is a machine that is needed to dampen Giygas' power (since he's crazy, and if he weren't under some type of restraint he would destroy everything around him.) Whether he has it or not is irrelevant. His durability is essentially infinite.

Burning thought
I noticed that you guys like to overrate Big G. For the record, he's nowhere near the power level of the LT.

The one shot is a PSI power that one hit KO's anyone on a lower power level. (Ness's PSI Flash is a variant of this attack.) Pyron qualifies.

The Devil's Machine is a machine that is needed to dampen Giygas' power (since he's crazy, and if he weren't under some type of restraint he would destroy everything around him.) Whether he has it or not is irrelevant. His durability is infinite.

i never said he was on LT level, i simply mentioned OR LT, basically its a one hit attack and i was wondering if people rly thought so highly of such a move

i dont know what a PSI power is, please explain....show me proof that it definaltey one hits anyone on a lower power level, also how this power level is measured.

Cosmic Cube
i never said he was on LT level, i simply mentioned OR LT, basically its a one hit attack and i was wondering if people rly thought so highly of such a move

i dont know what a PSI power is, please explain....show me proof that it definaltey one hits anyone on a lower power level, also how this power level is measured.
I said that because V2D thinks Galactus can destroy universes. He can't. The Living Tribunal, however, can.

The move doesn't OHKO every time. Sometimes it paralyzes you or makes you cry (and unable to see, consequently). 1/3rd of the time it OHKOS.

For example, if Ness is confronted by a group of enemies, and he uses PSI Flash, it can KO all foes on his power level or lower and make others start crying, or paralyze them. It works the same for Giygas.

PSI is mental power invented by Giyga's race of aliens. Giygas became so powerful that his mind body and soul were destroyed by his immense PSI power. He became the whole of all evil power in the universe. An "almighty idiot".

espiemerl
Pyron wins.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by espiemerl
Pyron wins.
Gotta love those two word replys.

Pyron would be sentenced to the horror of infinite darkness. He's so outclassed, it isn't funny.

The simple fact that no one can come up with a valid argument wherein Pyron doesn't get totally destroyed is testment enough.

Planet Destroying power vs. Universe Destroying power.

ThoraxeRMG
Giegue/Giygas destroys Pyron.
He is outclassed.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by ThoraxeRMG
Giegue/Giygas destroys Pyron Look, a three/four word reply! This is great!

ThoraxeRMG
Not anymore big grin

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by ThoraxeRMG
Not anymore big grin Aww. That's seven words... sad Too much.

Violent2Dope
Pyron just absorbs him. All I hear is busting feats. So he could bust a universe in ten years? Pyron can absorb him in less than a second. Pyron avoids his attacks via intangibility, and absorbs him.

Cosmic Cube
Pyron just absorbs him. All I hear is busting feats. So he could bust a universe in ten years? Pyron can absorb him in less than a second. Pyron avoids his attacks via intangibility, and absorbs him. Sigh...

You are being ridiculous. If Pyron was hit with an attack with enough power to destroy the universe, he would be very dead.

It wouldn't take 10 years for the universe destroying attack to hit Pyron, whom would be within close proximity to the attacker. It didn't even take 10 years for it to destroy the universe, and it would hit Pyron within picoseconds, before he could even react, or flee. You are feebly attempting to make a play off of my prior statement.

What would Pyron absorb? Even if he could absorb Giygas, (which he can't) Giygas is the embodiment of all evil. He exists even in Pyron's mind, which Giygas could easily destroy. Giygas isn't losing to someone far less powerful than he is.

Pyron being intangible won't save him. His mind is still vulnerable, and he couldn't avoid Giygas's universe destroying power.

Pyron is outclassed, bottom line. He will get one-shotted, mind-raped, or flat out destroyed.

Violent2Dope
Sigh...

You are being ridiculous. If Pyron was hit with an attack with enough power to destroy the universe, he would be dead.

It wouldn't take 10 years for the universe destroying attack to hit Pyron, whom would be within close proximity to the attacker. It didn't even 10 years for it to destroy the universe, and it would hit Pyron within picoseconds, before he could even react, or flee.

What would Pyron absorb? Even if he could absorb Giygas, (which he can't) Giygas is the embodiment of all evil. He exists even in Pyron's mind, which Giygas could easily destroy. Giygas isn't losing to someone far less powerful than he is.

Pyron being intangible won't save him. His mind is still vulnerable, and he couldn't avoid Giygas's universe destroying power.

Pyron is outclassed, bottom line. 1. Too bad we don't know if he charges it, or how he does it at all. For all we know, he had to charge it for several hours, and then use it. Also, Pyron is billions of times faster than light, and can think at greater speeds than any human, how would he pull it off before him?

2. Why can he not absorb him? Any proof? Also, Pyron's mind>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>any human mind.

3. So the verse busting attack will hit something that doesn't exist on the same plane of existence? Lol, yeah right. Pyron has a much more advanced mind than any Earthbound character.

Pyron is outclassed in busting power only, bottom line.

Cosmic Cube
1. Too bad we don't know if he charges it, or how he does it at all. For all we know, he had to charge it for several hours, and then use it. Also, Pyron is billions of times faster than light, and can think at greater speeds than any human, how would he pull it off before him?

2. Why can he not absorb him? Any proof? Also, Pyron's mind>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>any human mind.

3. So the verse busting attack will hit something that doesn't exist on the same plane of existence? Lol, yeah right. Pyron has a much more advanced mind than any Earthbound character.

Pyron is outclassed in busting power only, bottom line. Doesn't matter if he charges it, considering the fact that Pyron can't do anything to him while he's doing so. And besides, PSI attacks don't require charging. Giygas isn't a human, so the speed of human thought is irrelevant.

As I stated, the attack moves at least a trillion times the speed of light. Pyron won't know it's coming and he won't escape it. Besides, Giygas knows what he's thinking.

Giygas>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Pyron. That is an answer to both of your questions. Being intangible will not save him. And, not that it matters, Pyron having a far more advanced mind is mere speculation on your part. Ness was powerful enough to create a pocket universe with his mind. Can Pyron do that?

lol! Outclassed in busting power!? WTF?

Giygas will bust Pyron, FTW.

AAKRON

No End N Site
Unless Giygas is larger than 400 thousand light years, Pyron will shrink it out of existence and if the CFE profiles are any sort of canon, Pyron will warp it out of existence or merge their world with another. Plus, Pyron is made of energy, unless you goin' to eat him, he can not die, Pyron is at the end of evolution and is like a baby Galactus capable of assimilating any world into himself.

Pyron has more information available than he did in 07. Thus, he is stronger than he was since 07.

AAKRON

No End N Site

The Scenario
If you consider the metagame, and that Giygas could only be defeated by player input, it seems he can only be defeated by an Omnipotent God, the players themselves.

Okay, what if we didn't use the word "player" here? Giygas could only be defeated by the will of a being who watches over everything that exists, will exist, and has existed. One that messes with everything that has, does, and will exist only for the entertainment it provides. One who is not ruled by the laws of the universe and could wipe it out purely by accident.

Sounds a bit more impressive there.

Regardless, Giygas is Evil. No, not a moral state, Giygas is the embodiment of Evil itself. It would be more accurate to say that Evil is Giygas. Like evil, Giygas is everywhere, part of everything, and can make his influence known on anything evil, for the simple reason that it contains a part of Giygas. Under his definition, naughty children are pure evil. There is a reason he is known as the Almighty Idiot, in a similar way that Azathoth is known as the Blind Idiot God. His Evil is so extensive, so ultimate, that his former mind annihilated itself. He doesn't actually know what he's doing, or even that he's doing it.

9gbG_gzgyJI

tcaErqaoWek

So what is prayer, if not asking for help from a higher power? I doubt Pyron can really do that. Oh, and simply praying to win isn't good enough. You need to selflessly pray for someone else. Pray to protect them.

Giygas can't be defeated without outside hep. Just sayin'.

No End N Site
Originally posted by The Scenario
If you consider the metagame, and that Giygas could only be defeated by player input, it seems he can only be defeated by an Omnipotent God, the players themselves.

That's obviously a game mechanic that would be very silly to include because no other video game has a particular scenario even remotely similar.

Okay, what if we didn't use the word "player" here? Giygas could only be defeated by the will of a being who watches over everything that exists, will exist, and has existed. One that messes with everything that has, does, and will exist only for the entertainment it provides. One who is not ruled by the laws of the universe and could wipe it out purely by accident.

Sounds a bit more impressive there.

Your takin' the role of the player and expandin' it to HUGE unnecessary levels callin' cats who play the game Omnipotent Gods. The player can do nothin' to the game but play it how it is intended to be played. That is all. The fact that the creators added a little gimmick to defeat it does not mean that same little gimmick applies in a VS match.

So what is prayer, if not asking for help from a higher power? I doubt Pyron can really do that. Oh, and simply praying to win isn't good enough. You need to selflessly pray for someone else. Pray to protect them.

Pyron can do anything logically possible that naturally occurs in the universe. "Selflessly praying for someone else and Praying to protect them" are logical actions that can occur in the universe and if needed, Pyron can choose to conform to the laws of this particular style of combat. Pyron is not the sort of video game boss you take him for. He is not controlled by a conscious and isn't good or evil, he acts on logic alone.

Giygas can't be defeated without outside hep. Just sayin'.

Seein' as how real players are not allowed in the VS forum, this particular plot device does not apply. And if it did, I could simply say that Giygas can only effect characters from Earth Bound.

AAKRON
Originally posted by No End N Site
That's obviously a game mechanic that would be very silly to include because no other video game has a particular scenario even remotely similar.

That's not true. It's how Giygas was defeated so it's very relavant to the conversation. Giygas could not be defeated by anything less than the intervention of a power capable of controlling everything and being controlled by nothing . Not even Pyron or Giygas have this ability, as they are still trapped in their own realities.

If a human can be influenced by a video game character he is 1 weak soul and the event is purely meaningless because it was all planned and the character was written to do so. I know damn well my will can't be controlled by video game characters. Havin' a game creator blur the line of reality and video games doesn't sound like a feat to me. You try to make it sound like Giygas can affect my life with it's power.

I didn't say you could be controlled by video game characters, you misread. I said that the game could be controlled by the player, and that Itoi expanded upon that by having the player "join the characters' party" at the end to defeat the final boss. In fact I pretty much said that Giygas could not affect the player with his power.

Your takin' the role of the player and expandin' it to HUGE unnecessary levels callin' cats who play the game Omnipotent Gods. The player can do nothin' to the game but play it how it is intended to be played. That is all. The fact that the creators added a little gimmick to defeat it does not mean that same little gimmick applies in a VS match.

To the video game, the players, and real people, are tantamount to gods. I did say that "If the player had the know-how he could alter the game however he saw fit." This means you could change any badass super-overpowered video game boss to be defeated by a common two-week-old kitten if you so wanted to.
This "gimmick" is relevant to this VS match because it is how Giygas was defeated. It is his only known weakness, so it's very important. You would not disregard how Pyron was defeated by Demitri or how he is an alien, would you? They're fundamental parts of his character, so you would not ignore them.

Pyron can do anything logically possible that naturally occurs in the universe. "Selflessly praying for someone else and Praying to protect them" are logical actions that can occur in the universe and if needed, Pyron can choose to conform to the laws of this particular style of combat. Pyron is not the sort of video game boss you take him for. He is not controlled by a conscious and isn't good or evil, he acts on logic alone.

It wasn't Paula's prayer itself that defeated Giygas, but to whom the prayers finally reached. Pyron cannot emulate this effect himself because he's not a part of our world, so he would be reliant on the players to hear his prayers and respond to them, like anyone else. He may be capable of doing anything within his universe, but that still leaves him at the mercy of our whims. And prayer isn't logical- it's faith.

Seein' as how real players are not allowed in the VS forum, this particular plot device does not apply. And if it did, I could simply say that Giygas can only effect characters from Earth Bound.

How convenient for you. Like it or not, Giygas was defeated by the will of the player, and so it is important to involve the aspect of the player in this discussion.
And you are effectively correct: Giygas CAN only effect characters from the MOTHER (Earthbound) series, just like Pyron is restricted to his respective realm, and LT to his, etc. Unless the respective creators collaborate and make a crossover game of some sort (I'd buy it) we won't truly know who wins. This is all speculation in the end. Personally, I actually don't believe either of them can win. At Giygas' maximum power (as the thread stated in the beginning) the universe is already the Infinite Darkness, so there wouldn't really be any point, like I said before. Even if this did not destroy Pyron, which it probably would actually not honestly, I doubt Pyron would be able to destroy Giygas either, who is essentially a similar entity of similar power. So it would likely be a useless stalemate on both ends, meaningless because everything in the universe would be the Infinite Darkness that is Giygas.

The Scenario

Really? I haven't seen that one before. Though this still constitutes outside help, as Pyron must get someone to pray for his protection.

AAKRON
Really? I haven't seen that one before. Though this still constitutes outside help, as Pyron must get someone to pray for his protection.

Exactly, he is still at the mercy of our whims, as I said above. He's no different from anyone else in this regard.

No End N Site
Originally posted by AAKRON
That's not true. It's how Giygas was defeated so it's very relavant to the conversation. Giygas could not be defeated by anything less than the intervention of a power capable of controlling everything and being controlled by nothing . Not even Pyron or Giygas have this ability, as they are still trapped in their own realities.

If that's the case, Pyron can only be defeated if he is absorbed by Demitri Maximoff.

I didn't say you could be controlled by video game characters, you misread. I said that the game could be controlled by the player, and that Itoi expanded upon that by having the player "join the characters' party" at the end to defeat the final boss. In fact I pretty much said that Giygas could not affect the player with his power.

But that's not the only way to beat it. He can be affected through other means...like prayer. What happens if you kill everyone on Earth and there is no more evil?

To the video game, the players, and real people, are tantamount to gods. I did say that "If the player had the know-how he could alter the game however he saw fit." This means you could change any badass super-overpowered video game boss to be defeated by a common two-week-old kitten if you so wanted to.

Anyone can do that to any game and that isn't how the game is meant to be played.

This "gimmick" is relevant to this VS match because it is how Giygas was defeated. It is his only known weakness, so it's very important. You would not disregard how Pyron was defeated by Demitri or how he is an alien, would you? They're fundamental parts of his character, so you would not ignore them.

No, but I would disregard the fact that it was Demitri who defeated him. I wouldn't make VS thread and say Pyron can't lose to anyone because he can only be defeated by Demitri, because that is how the creators of the game had the story end.

It wasn't Paula's prayer itself that defeated Giygas, but to whom the prayers finally reached. Pyron cannot emulate this effect himself because he's not a part of our world, so he would be reliant on the players to hear his prayers and respond to them, like anyone else. He may be capable of doing anything within his universe, but that still leaves him at the mercy of our whims. And prayer isn't logical- it's faith.

Prayer 'is' logical, Faith is why you choose do it. Giygas can not emulate the effect Demitri of absorbin' Pyron. So neither can kill each other. That just doesn't sound right to me.

How convenient for you. Like it or not, Giygas was defeated by the will of the player, and so it is important to involve the aspect of the player in this discussion.
And you are effectively correct: Giygas CAN only effect characters from the MOTHER (Earthbound) series, just like Pyron is restricted to his respective realm, and Last Testament to his, etc. Unless the respective creators collaborate and make a crossover game of some sort (I'd buy it) we won't truly know who wins. This is all speculation in the end. Personally, I actually don't believe either of them can win. At Giygas' maximum power (as the thread stated in the beginning) the universe is already the Infinite Darkness, so there wouldn't really be any point, like I said before. Even if this did not destroy Pyron, which it probably would actually not honestly, I doubt Pyron would be able to destroy Giygas either, who is essentially a similar entity of similar power. So it would likely be a useless stalemate on both ends, meaningless because everything in the universe would be the Infinite Darkness that is Giygas.

There is nothin' Giygas can do to destroy Pyron, Infinite Darkness is not somethin' Pyron will be effected by. Pyron is so intangible he is invisible in his true form, he is like ultraviolet radiation. He has evolved past the point of good and evil and cannot be influenced by outside sources unless he wills it so. Pyron is not human, not even close. I should also mention that Giygas is not intelligent, it is basically reduced to a force with a set intent and means to cause actual harm. Meanwhile, Pyron only needs to stare at Giygas for a few moments to learn everything about it and deduce the outcome of it's future (Pyron looked at the Earth and knew the prehistoric creatures would evolve into humans and that Darkstalkers would come). All with 1 glance. I don't really see what Giygas can do to prevent Pyron from shrinkin' it and addin' it to his collection before it even knows what hit'im.

Rumikumatora
Who the hell cares who wins, Even if Pyron doesn't defeats giygas, Ness, paula, Jeff and Poo will come, they pray and defeat giygas, then Ness would proceed to defeat Pyron, kain and every challenger who dares to mess with him, then Jeff would wait in the makai to jedah to rebirth only to shoot him with his bazooka to death, then Ness would engage BBH into a violent fight killing her, And i will be there Saying "and thats why ness would be a good Anti-BBH in Darkstalkers

No End N Site
Darkstalkers already has a Ness, her name's Anita.

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs50/f/2009/291/3/0/DarkStalkers_Older_Anita_Art_1_by_DarkVampireDee.png

Rumikumatora
Darkstalkers already has a Ness, her name's Anita.

Yeah, but anita only assists donovan in battles and her older self only appeared in Dee's ending wich is non-canonical, as well playable in Marvel Heroes but again is non-canonical, but anyway lets get back again, Ness would pown pyron in a pinch and then he would laugh at him

No End N Site
FYI, Anita is the human equivalent of Belial Aensland. A being, who at hadicaped levels, has an aura of 1,000,000 degrees C, can break holes into the fabric of reality with sheer force, and is so damn intelligent he can see into the future with nigh-omniscience (near omniscient, as in there is not much he doesn't know).

Anyway, I'm not arguin' for a full powered Pyron in anymore threads cuz we don't know the limits of Pyron's full power. So have great day, keep tellin' yurself what ever you need to to help you sleep at night.

Rumikumatora
FYI, Anita is the human equivalent of Belial Aensland. A being, who at hadicaped levels, has an aura of 1,000,000 degrees C, can break holes into the fabric of reality with sheer force, and is so damn intelligent he can see into the future with nigh-omniscience (near omniscient, as in there is not much he doesn't know).

Anyway, I'm not arguin' for a full powered Pyron in anymore threads cuz we don't know the limits of Pyron's full power. So have great day, keep tellin' yurself what ever you need to to help you sleep at night.

I don't know what FYI means, still Not much importance, anyway and what, Ness powers are limitless, he can teleport anywhere were he wants, he can launch a very powerfull PSI WAVE Wich(PK Rockin) can not only give his enemies a seizure attack but kill them and make lord raptor jealous, he Can send a powerfull flash capable of killing or at least blind them for a long while, he also created a pocket universe on his own mind basically he is an unstopable monster and I don't see the reason why the two should fight, they can become partners and they would own anyone who dares to mess with the world, even jedah would be afraid of both(lol), which would make a better thread Jedah VS Anita VS Ness, And i have insomnia problem thanks to a lot of coffee cups in my room thanks to remind that

No End N Site
Everything you listed, includin' the pocket universe bit, can be done by B+ Makai beasts. Jedah and Anita are well beyond B+ level. Just so you know.

Rumikumatora
Everything you listed, includin' the pocket universe bit, can be done by B+ Makai beasts. Jedah and Anita are well beyond B+ level. Just so you know.
Yeah but i don't think that the so called B+ beasts , in fact i don't remember any makai lists, the theories are disscarded, and can jedah or Anita back in time, and defeat the evil themselves, jedah needed the help of a god which its name i don't remember to create the magigen and anita is not fully powered at his current age, but still Ness could save the world again, his PSI can also be powered, he can Learn PK Starstorm and also PK Beam, which is simply the most powerfull PSI, as it can kill an enemy with a single blow, even if the so called list exists, Ness wouild be over B+ because of his aptitude and also his actions. again this is just to you know

No End N Site
....WTF?! Nothin' you said about Darkstalkers was right, pal.

Rumikumatora
....WTF?! Nothin' you said about Darkstalkers was right, pal.
PAL! im a Girl you know, And i don't remember anything about a list, and jedah part was right, he in order to create the magigen neded the help of a god, it is seen at his ending, still ness would own his ass

NemeBro
Originally posted by Rumikumatora
PAL! im a Girl you know, And i don't remember anything about a list, and jedah part was right, he in order to create the magigen neded the help of a god, it is seen at his ending, still ness would own his ass Jedah did not need the help of a god to create the Majigen, you're wrong, go away.

I would have addressed your previous post myself, but frankly I could barely read it.

No End N Site
PAL! im a Girl you know.

So girls can't be pals? Fine then, gal pal.

Rumikumatora
So girls can't be pals? Fine then, gal pal.
No, but i don't like bein called pal, I prefer dud, friend, bud or rumi big grin big grin laughing however, i think we should leave this post, looks like its to far from its original thread, do you know where i can post fan game ideas? i have some

Rumikumatora
Originally posted by NemeBro
you're wrong, go away.

and who are you to tell me to go away!

Rumikumatora
well acording to wikipedia and Darkwikia this is what i found:
Jedah arrived at Dohma Castle and saw Ozomu and laid out his hand. Although his powers were not yet completely restored yet, he had enough powers to remove Ozomu. Ozomu had become a spineless gourmet, Jedah quietly whispers, "Ozomu... I am sorry, but please lend me your powers. Your soul would become the foundation of Majigen and will help the future of Makai."

The Dohma Castle was taken into the dark space along with Ozomu. This was the beginning of Ozomu's salvation. Jedah believed that he was the one that needed to recreate life by fusing all souls into one life form, the Shintai. To do this, he summoned all those with worthy souls to enter into his newly created realm.

FinalAnswer
well acording to wikipedia

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Rumikumatora
Originally posted by FinalAnswer
what an ******* mad mad mad mad

NemeBro
Jedah arrived at Dohma Castle and saw Ozomu and laid out his hand. Although his powers were not yet completely restored yet, he had enough powers to remove Ozomu. Ozomu had become a spineless gourmet, Jedah quietly whispers, "Ozomu... I am sorry, but please lend me your powers. Your soul would become the foundation of Majigen and will help the future of Makai."

The Dohma Castle was taken into the dark space along with Ozomu. This was the beginning of Ozomu's salvation. Jedah believed that he was the one that needed to recreate life by fusing all souls into one life form, the Shintai. To do this, he summoned all those with worthy souls to enter into his newly created realm. To be fair, this to my recollection is accurate.

Not that I am sure what it proves.

FinalAnswer
what an ******* mad mad mad mad

On wikipedia, it once said Dimitri was born and raised in Romania

<3

EDIT: HAR HAR, IT STILL SAYS DIMITRI'S COUNTRY OF ORIGIN IS ROMANIA

Rumikumatora
On wikipedia, it once said Dimitri was born and raised in Romania

<3

EDIT: HAR HAR, IT STILL SAYS DIMITRI'S COUNTRY OF ORIGIN IS ROMANIA

Well 95% of Wikipedia's articles are right and usefull, I don't know if that is right, still Lets get snap out of this thread, and talk about another one, for example, If Baby bonnie hood had a rival it shouldn't be J.Talbain as its to prescindible, I mean Come on Werewolf and little girl, little riding hood???, lol I think if she has a rival should be a Boy with loner looking representing the good of the persons in a bad way as okamoto was inspired in the frightening qualities of the human race itself and she is dressed in an inocent looking way, my idea of him is as i said, he looks loner, despite this he has good intentions and is also young, This is my opinion of how he would be, this came to my mind after watching a ying-yang charm, if there is a Ying(BBH) there should be a yang(her rival), guys tell about this what do you think?

NemeBro
What the hell are you talking about? no expression

Sappho
why does everyone do this? they act like wikipedia is always wrong. you can change it, sure, but very few people do. And if you do change it and it is wrong, it would probably be obvious, and dont they fix it if its wrong anyways?

Rumikumatora
What the hell are you talking about? no expression
well, I'll start a new thread about that, i was talking about how i think Baby bonnie hood's Alter ego(or rival) should be in my opiniong smile

FinalAnswer
well, I'll start a new thread about that, i was talking about how i think Baby bonnie hood's Alter ego(or rival) should be in my opiniong smile

You do realise this is a versus forum, right? no expression

For, liek, debating character against character

Right?

Rumikumatora
You do realise this is a versus forum, right? no expression

For, liek, debating character against character

Right?

-_-, yes, i just say im going to make a new thread or topic, or how else is called.

Darkstorm Zero
Wow, this was.... a pretty sad state.

No End N Site

The Dohma Castle was taken into the dark space along with Ozomu. This was the beginning of Ozomu's salvation. Jedah believed that he was the one that needed to recreate life by fusing all souls into one life form, the Shintai. To do this, he summoned all those with worthy souls to enter into his newly created realm.

Absolutely right! You get a thumbs up for being correct thumb up

Thumbs down for the WTFatude of the post, tho thumb down

I would also urge you to use the Saiki Faq and the general Capcom wiki for Darkstalkers info that is far more accurate and consistently so. big grin

AsbestosFlaygon
I think the "Almighty Idiot" would eventually win, him being the embodiment of ALL evil and all.

Pyron is also evil himself, which instantly makes him vulnerable to Giygas' 1-hit kill attack.
Also, I'm quite sure Pyron's body is organic, and that is a big disadvantage.

NemeBro
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
I think the "Almighty Idiot" would eventually win, him being the embodiment of ALL evil and all.

Pyron is also evil himself, which instantly makes him vulnerable to Giygas' 1-hit kill attack.
Also, I'm quite sure Pyron's body is organic, and that is a big disadvantage. Pyron is not really that evil, if at all.

Pyron's body is a gigantic incorporeal presence. Not organic.

AsbestosFlaygon
Pyron is not really that evil, if at all.

Pyron's body is a gigantic incorporeal presence. Not organic.
As long as there is evil in Pyron, he will be devoured by Giygas.

But then again, since both are corporeal beings, mebe this ends in a stalemate.

No End N Site
1. Pyron is not evil, he prolly doesn't even understand the concept.

2. Pyron aint got a body. He's a cosmic presence...which is why he shouldn't be in threads at full power in the 1st place.

AsbestosFlaygon
no expression Pyron has a body, or at least a form. He looks like some sort of demon with horns.

NemeBro
no expression Pyron has a body, or at least a form. He looks like some sort of demon with horns. No he doesn't, this has been proven, a few times.

GenomeFrozener
Ah, I remeber this old thread.
Like I said a long time ago.

Originally posted by GenomeFrozener
Giegue/Giygas destroys Pyron.
He is outclassed.

No End N Site
no expression Pyron has a body, or at least a form. He looks like some sort of demon with horns.

no That is a more limitin' form he decided upon to fight on earth, he is a cosmic force in his true form....that is all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.