Tired Hiker's healthy lifestyle choices in an unhealthy world.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

=Tired Hiker=
Here's a tip I learned if you eat too much Taco Bell, like me. Once in a while, cut out the fats and lower your caloire intake by ordinging a tostada 'Fresco Style'. A chicken enchuritto 'Fresco Style' is also a healthier way to eat your Taco Bell.

Thanks, more to come!

Bloigen
TH, you saved my life.

Secretus
I love Mexican's.

Bardock42
BBGxf-Ipy9M

~Bun Bun~
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
Here's a tip I learned if you eat too much Taco Bell, like me. Once in a while, cut out the fats and lower your caloire intake by ordinging a tostada 'Fresco Style'. A chicken enchuritto 'Fresco Style' is also a healthier way to eat your Taco Bell.

Thanks, more to come!

Good to know. I love taco bell!

Piggle Humsy

Thanks, more to come!

Ordinging? confused

Robtard

Thanks, more to come!

This is obviously a veiled attempt of you "coming out" of the closet. It's okay, man... it's the 21st century, gays are welcomed and accepted in many parts of the world. Just avoid the Bible-Belt and most Islamic countries.

Rogue Jedi
taco bell is taco bell.....its ALL greasy.

Robtard
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
taco bell is taco bell.....its ALL greasy.

Even the salads?

Rogue Jedi
shaddap.

Robtard
shaddap.

Well, you did say "all"; you even emphasized it.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
Well, you did say "all"; you even emphasized it. I dont count salad as food.

Robtard
I dont count salad as food.

The veggie-vegan schmucks will be gunning for you... beware their meatless, 'soy is a perfect substitute' attacks!

Sol Valentine
What do you count it as?

Rogue Jedi
appetizer?

Robtard
appetizer?

That's food...

Rogue Jedi
its not a meal.

Lightningrod
aww now i want taco bell

Strangelove
I dont count salad as food. I like meat as much, if not more than the next guy, and I still count salad as food. I enjoy one every once in a while.

Tex

Thanks, more to come!

Pfft, thanks for the tip, James Frey.

Fraud Fraud Fraud!!!!

icecream

Bardock42
It is quite hard not to consider salad as food.

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=food

Rogue Jedi
technically its food, but not a meal. not to most it isnt. There is a reason people hit the salad bar first at restaraunts.

Baylin
technically its food, but not a meal. not to most it isnt. There is a reason people hit the salad bar first at restaraunts.

Hey that's not really fair you know, I mean my rabbit would consider salad to be a meal - well I hope so cuz it's all I feed him, afterall I aint gonna eat that shit...

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Baylin
Hey that's not really fair you know, I mean my rabbit would consider salad to be a meal - well I hope so cuz it's all I feed him, afterall I aint gonna eat that shit... big grin exactly.

Bardock42

Salad can be an entree, an appetizer, a main course and even a dessert.

It is a rather versatile form of food.

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Tex
Pfft, thanks for the tip, James Frey.

Fraud Fraud Fraud!!!!

icecream

James Frey. laughing

Yeah, well anyway, I'm thinkin' of eatin' taco bellz today. erm

Robtard
Originally posted by Strangelove
I like meat as much, if not more than the next guy.

Gay...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.