Captain atom vs Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gecko4lif
http://members.fortunecity.com/jlaavenger/5f2fa5b0.jpg
VS
http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/marveldatabase/images/5/52/NEWAVN003_COVb.jpg

If he needs it atom can have the monarch suit

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/marvel_dc/images/thumb/5/5c/COUNTDOWN_44.jpg/303px-COUNTDOWN_44.jpg

Captain King
I don't know anything about the monarch suit.

But from what I know of Captain Atom normaly, he wouldn't fair very well. I'm pretty sure Sentry can takeon nuclear onslaught.. and the most notable thing about Captain Atom is he has to be very conservative with his power. If he exhausts too much, he'll go spiraling through time. Hardly a victory.

WrathfulDwarf
At this time even my grandma can kick Sentry's ass.

He couldn't even KO WWH at first chance.

Captain King
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
At this time even my grandma can kick Sentry's ass.

He couldn't even KO WWH at first chance.
Well to be fair. Sentry was jobbed. Just like Blackbolt.

Can't make a good storyline if WWH gets beaten in the first panel. Hulk's become more powerful, but Blackbolt "whisperd". Let's say blackbolt was using 7% of his power when he first encounterd the hulk.

When he encounterd him a second time, he did the same thing, expecting the same result. And he got smashed cause of it.

That's my take on a legitamate jobbing, is when stronger characters "holdback" do to arrogance, feelings, or just plain stupidity.

Sentry has major schizophrenia, I would not doubt if he too was greatly "holding back". His depression probably makes him holdback for countless reasons, so i'd say what we've seen Sentry do is only about 8% of his real power.

cmack
Originally posted by Captain King

Can't make a good storyline if WWH gets beaten in the first panel. Hulk's become more powerful, but Blackbolt "whisperd". Let's say blackbolt was using 7% of his power when he first encounterd the hulk.

When he encounterd him a second time, he did the same thing, expecting the same result. And he got smashed cause of it.

That's my take on a legitamate jobbing, is when stronger characters "holdback" do to arrogance, feelings, or just plain stupidity.

Sentry has major schizophrenia, I would not doubt if he too was greatly "holding back". His depression probably makes him holdback for countless reasons, so i'd say what we've seen Sentry do is only about 8% of his real power. what a fanboy, 8% of sentry real power, thats all he was using in that fight with the hulk, you have to be kidding

batdude123
I don't know anything about the monarch suit.

But from what I know of Captain Atom normaly, he wouldn't fair very well. I'm pretty sure Sentry can takeon nuclear onslaught.. and the most notable thing about Captain Atom is he has to be very conservative with his power. If he exhausts too much, he'll go spiraling through time. Hardly a victory.

That's if he absorbs too much, not if he 'exhausts himself.'

Sirius77
Sentry has never shown resistance to transmutation.
It might be close.

Val

Sentry has major schizophrenia, I would not doubt if he too was greatly "holding back". His depression probably makes him holdback for countless reasons, so i'd say what we've seen Sentry do is only about 8% of his real power.
hysterical

Grinning Goku

mmm no

nvrbeenwthagirl

I may be a lil slow, but was this a joke post?

Badabing

Sentry has major schizophrenia, I would not doubt if he too was greatly "holding back". His depression probably makes him holdback for countless reasons, so i'd say what we've seen Sentry do is only about 8% of his real power. Wow, Black Bolt used 7% and Sentry 8%. You must have amazing information sources! eek! I guess the entire MU used 7.5%. laughing out loud

dur

psycho gundam
c'mon now captain king

Gecko4lif
the sad part is i think he is serous

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.