Hank Henshaw vs WWH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sirius77
Someone thinks it should be done...

Henshaw without the rings vs WWH

bloodlust on, cis, and pis off.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Sirius77
Someone thinks it should be done...

Henshaw without the rings vs WWH

bloodlust on, cis, and pis off. Dude I love Henshaw heat visions him to death.

Sirius77
Yeah I saw it in another thread, someone said that
henshaw would get stomped, lol.

iceman24567
Yeah I saw it in another thread, someone said that
henshaw would get stomped, lol. Hank Henshaw can always bfr the Hulk too but powerful blast to the head will work.

quanchi112
WW hulk wins.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by quanchi112
WW hulk wins.
Quan is so amusing

King Kandy
Hank Henshaw via BFR. He can't put down WWHulk otherwise.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Quan is so amusing This coming from you...
laughing

Soljer
Henshaw, and fairly easily.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Soljer
Henshaw, and fairly easily.
He wins by BFR. No other way.

iceman24567
Quan is so amusing I agree on so many levels so now the Hulk is on Silver Surfer level?

Soljer
Originally posted by King Kandy
He wins by BFR. No other way.

Not quite.

He could always use the 'murder' option. Ten times out of ten.

If he felt like it, I mean. Maybe he'd rather just remove the Hulk and be done with it.

Sirius77
No other way other than putting a gentilock on the hulk, sapping his powers, and then evaporating him with the same blast that one-shotted superman. Do you think he's not fast enough?

quanchi112
No other way other than putting a gentilock on the hulk, sapping his powers, and then evaporating him with the same blast that one-shotted superman. Do you think he's not fast enough? All he did to Superman is hit him three times and he was done. WW Hulk would be fine after these three blows. Hed be all over Cyborg.

Sirius77
All he did to Superman is hit him three times and he was done. WW Hulk would be fine after these three blows. Hed be all over Cyborg.

Yes, he would be "all over" henshaw with his flight and ftl abilities.

Then he would his gamma vision to incinerate henshaw right? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Gecko4lif
All he did to Superman is hit him three times and he was done. WW Hulk would be fine after these three blows. Hed be all over Cyborg.
Hulk almost got dusted by sentry who only hit him like 5 times

Henshaw is a bit out of his league

quanchi112
Hulk almost got dusted by sentry who only hit him like 5 times

Henshaw is a bit out of his league Huh what? Sentry went all out and Hulk was fine.

quanchi112
Yes, he would be "all over" henshaw with his flight and ftl abilities.

Then he would his gamma vision to incinerate henshaw right? roll eyes (sarcastic) Physically Hulk would tear him apart.

Soljer
Physically Hulk would tear him apart.

Being torn apart doesn't stop Henshaw. Further, the Hulk would be lucky to even realize he was in a fight with Hank.

Sirius77
Physically Hulk would tear him apart.

Like he stalemated sentry and took out a few city blocks... almost.

quanchi112
Being torn apart doesn't stop Henshaw. Further, the Hulk would be lucky to even realize he was in a fight with Hank. Henshaw might get the death he always wanted. Maybe WW Hulk is his angel of death. Prolly not though becuz the Hulk really doesnt kill.

Gecko4lif
Henshaw might get the death he always wanted. Maybe WW Hulk is his angel of death. Prolly not though becuz the Hulk really doesnt kill. When hulk shit stomps thanos then he could possibly beat henshaw but until then....

iceman24567
Henshaw might get the death he always wanted. Maybe WW Hulk is his angel of death. Prolly not though becuz the Hulk really doesnt kill. More like the Hulk would be unable to kill him.

quanchi112
When hulk shit stomps thanos then he could possibly beat henshaw but until then.... He shit stomped earth. No one could put him down and he was at his most dangerous at the end and let them take him out. His foot steps were rocking the eastern coast.

Sirius77
He shit stomped earth. No one could put him down and he was at his most dangerous at the end and let them take him out. His foot steps were rocking the eastern coast.

So what superman hit some guy from space and Earth could feel the vibrations.

And hulk didn't let anyone put him down. He was fighting for his life when he was fighting sentry. When he fought bb he got chunks blown off of him.

quanchi112
So what superman hit some guy from space and Earth could feel the vibrations.

And hulk didn't let anyone put him down. He was fighting for his life when he was fighting sentry. When he fought bb he got chunks blown off of him. At the end of the comic when he was at his angriest he let them put him down. He was so angry he was rocking earth by taking a few steps.

Sirius77
At the end of the comic when he was at his angriest he let them put him down. He was so angry he was rocking earth by taking a few steps.

Scans?

Also, that still doesn't compare to the feat that I named.

quanchi112
Scans?

Also, that still doesn't compare to the feat that I named. Do you really want me to scan it now.

Sirius77
Do you really want me to scan it now.

Yes.

quanchi112
Yes. Damn you..what is it you want to see that I claimed here exactly...

Sirius77
Damn you..what is it you want to see that I claimed here exactly...

Where he was his angriest and let them put him down while he was shaking to earth.

TricksterPriest
Henshaw might get the death he always wanted. Maybe WW Hulk is his angel of death. Prolly not though becuz the Hulk really doesnt kill.

hysterical Good one, good one. Except for one small problem. Hulk CAN'T kill Henshaw. It's pretty much beyond Hulk's capabilities. doped

quanchi112
Where he was his angriest and let them put him down while he was shaking to earth. http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/wwh033.jpg

quanchi112
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/wwh034.jpg

quanchi112
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/wwh035.jpg

Soljer
You can post more than one image per post.

quanchi112
You can post more than one image per post. I know. I wanted to make sure he saw it.

Sirius77
I know. I wanted to make sure he saw it.

Impressive. But still not enough to beat Henshaw or superman for that matter.

quanchi112
Impressive. But still not enough to beat Henshaw or superman for that matter. I know this in and of itself shouldnt be the determining factor but come on here. He was just taking a few steps. He got that powerful through his anger. I mean imagine if at this stage he would have gotten a hold of someone.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I know this in and of itself shouldnt be the determining factor but come on here. He was just taking a few steps. He got that powerful through his anger. I mean imagine if at this stage he would have gotten a hold of someone.

Oh so he shook the eastern sea board. Good for him.

Avlon
Henshaw wins.

Henshaw transmutes him into a cyber puppy who becomes the new cyborg krypto!

Allankles
laughing

Why do people keep using that eastern seabord feat? I once went to some other site and they were giving wwh wins over so many guys (who we know should have the beatings of Hulk), while mentioning this feat. It's a great feat for a guy who's limited to his strength and who has anger as a powersource.

The Hulk is a cool character, if we place him in his correct place, and he has no place beating Henshaw.

pr1983
Originally posted by Avlon
Henshaw wins.

Henshaw transmutes him into a cyber puppy who becomes the new cyborg krypto!

correct. spite thread. closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.