War Hulk vs World War Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Terryc250
If they could fight eachother, who would win? The celestial powered hulk, or the super angry hulk?

vlaaad12345
War hulk.

Gecko4lif
war hulk bfr's him from the solar system

Kutulu
WWH. We saw the energy glow from both, difference is that War Hulk's only extended about 2-3 inches from his skin, WWH's energy glow was taller than the skyscrapers.

B.A
Originally posted by Kutulu
WWH. We saw the energy glow from both, difference is that War Hulk's only extended about 2-3 inches from his skin, WWH's energy glow was taller than the skyscrapers. Not using that Hulk because he couldn't control him self. WWH means the Hulk that was fighting all the heroes like Sentry and had the sword. wink

SuperiorTech
War hulk

Galan007
WAR Hulk

janus77
WWH arc Hulk.
he's said to be the strongest The Hulk's ever been. also can quickly tap power far far greater than anything we saw from WarHulk.
he doesn't need to 'lose control', just needs a sufficient challenge to exert himself.

guy222
WWH

quanchi112
I havent read anything on Warhulk except the scan of him beating up on Juggernaut but Im convinced WW Hulk was supposed to be Hulk at his most powerful. They stated it numerous times.

Bransolute
Originally posted by Kutulu
WWH. We saw the energy glow from both, difference is that War Hulk's only extended about 2-3 inches from his skin, WWH's energy glow was taller than the skyscrapers. Good logic. I can't see how anyone could dispute this...

Galan007
Originally posted by Bransolute
Good logic. I can't see how anyone could dispute this... It's simple...

Teh bigger teh energy glow -- teh more powerful Hulk is.

1" of glow gives Hulk an additional 100 tons of strength, I'd wager. dur

Soljer
War Hulk was more impressive, overall.

lft4ded
WWH is Hulk at his most powerful. War Hulk is beyond just Hulk's power. Apocalypse wasn't concerned with Hulk's power as he had just smacked him around the previous Hulk issue. Celestial-powered Hulk owns 'I'm so so mad Hulk'.

Bransolute
Originally posted by Galan007
It's simple...

Teh bigger teh energy glow -- teh more powerful Hulk is.

1" of glow gives Hulk an additional 100 tons of strength, I'd wager. dur It's simple mathematics!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.