Eirika VS Ephraim

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

IamMongoose
DUNDUNDUN!!! Sibling rivalry time!!! Who would win in a fight to the death... infinite room to move... Eirika, or her brother Ephraim... in the spirit of fairness each will be equipped with iron weapons so they cant use their super awesome crazy ones... AND DEBATE!!!

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by IamMongoose
DUNDUNDUN!!! Sibling rivalry time!!! Who would win in a fight to the death... infinite room to move... Eirika, or her brother Ephraim... in the spirit of fairness each will be equipped with iron weapons so they cant use their super awesome crazy ones... AND DEBATE!!! Siblings fighting to the death? That's quite a rivalry.

IamMongoose
It is indeed, thats what makes it so interesting... they DO love eachother in the game... so lets just say Ganon manipulated them into doing it!

Cosmic Cube
It is indeed, thats what makes it so interesting... they DO love eachother in the game... so lets just say Ganon manipulated them into doing it! Ok.

IamMongoose
Anyways... AHEM!!! FIGHT TO THE DEATH!!!

judgement hand
this is ridiculous! Ephraim has a longer reach, and a more powerful weapon, not to mention more armor.

Ephraim wins

Hail Satan!

IamMongoose
Judgement.... wtf? Was the "this is ridiculous" needed? When was anything I said on a computer or especially a forum anything else? I just wanted to aggravate some fanboys... geez

Sado-sama
Judgement.... wtf? Was the "this is ridiculous" needed? When was anything I said on a computer or especially a forum anything else? I just wanted to aggravate some fanboys... geez crylaugh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.