Ganon vs Luigi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betterman
Ganon uses his vast powers to scape the Lava World. He opens a portal to the exterior of princess Peach Castle and goes right through it.

"I need those stars...this castle..I can sense it, it hides the stars in the paintings" (Remember is Mario 64 castle)

"I must destroy this castle in order to get those power stars. No one can prevent me from fulfilling my dream!"

Ganon starts attacking the castle with all his forces, dark rays and black bolts hit the ceiling of the castle which soon falls.

From the rubble bright stars began to emerge.

"So...this is it...these are the Power Stars"

He tries to take them, but an unnoticed green fire bolt hits him from behind right in time. He falls into the lake, astonished by the impact.

Quickly, a plumber with a green hat appears out of nowhere.

"Who dares to challenge my might?"

"I'm Luigi, and these stars belong to Princes Toadstool. You are not allowed to touch them"

"You INSECT! DO YOU THINK YOU CAN STOP ME?!"

"I do...you'll not get these stars EVER!"

"BRING IT ON!"

And so..the terrible battle begins, these time at the outside of the castle.

Ganon is at full power, with the triforce of power on his side. Luigi is on his element, there are some mushrooms, fire flowers and all the power ups from the Mushroom Kingdom at his disposal, but he can't use stars.

Who wins?

Violent2Dope
You high?

Sol Valentine
wtf

Cosmic Cube
Luigi, because he is green, and Ganon has an inherent weakness to green things.

Violent2Dope
Ganon IS green! laughing out loud

Burning thought
...lame....kain wins, all these silly threads coming up roll eyes (sarcastic)

Violent2Dope
Ganon destwoys Kain.

Burning thought
pfff Kain takes ganon down to the bowling alley, has him shined up and sends him down to score a strike

Yoshi Paradise
Another joke thread?

Pathetic.

Violent2Dope
Ganon rips Kain's clothes off, jacks him in the jaw, throws him on a stone bed, and sodomizes Kain with a penis that can bench press 5 tons.

Burning thought
if hes going to do that he better w8 his turn, kain still gets another bowl, he beats Ganon to the floor, rips ganons own clothes off and sends him extremeties first down the ball shaf at the same time a bowling ball is coming up full speed

Violent2Dope
Pfft...Ganon grabs Kain by the neck, squeezes it til his head pops, rips his chest open, then rapes his neck hole while shitting inside his open chest.

Yoshi Paradise
sick Could you guys be any more disgusting?

no expression Don't answer that.

Violent2Dope
You're just mad cause my avy and sig combo is superior to all of your's.

Burning thought
ho ho ho!! no......Kain has won the bowling, he now getss several extra bowls now its the end of the match, for this he hypnotises ganon with illusions to make him give him his triforce piece, take off his clothes and dance naked through a group of gays, emos and hippies who will jump him, rape him...then kain strips and joins them with every mouldy ancient piece of his body

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Yoshi Paradise
sick Could you guys be any more disgusting?

no expression Don't answer that. Really. All the sodomy isn't called for.

Yoshi Paradise
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
You're just mad cause my avy and sig combo is superior to all of your's.

Good thing you're in denial, or else I might have taken you seriously.

Burning thought
i cant belive anyone can see any attribute interesting, cool or any way (unless you below 3) attracive to Yoshi, hes just the emobidment of lame imo

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Burning thought
ho ho ho!! no......Kain has won the bowling, he now getss several extra bowls now its the end of the match, for this he hypnotises ganon with illusions to make him give him his triforce piece, take off his clothes and dance naked through a group of gays, emos and hippies who will jump him, rape him...then kain strips and joins them with every mouldy ancient piece of his body Fool, Ganon keeps his Triforce, then strips with the emo, hippies, and gays, fvcking all of their eye sockets with a green mile long penis, saving the tip for Kain's body, as he punctures thru his body as spiders and other bugs from crawl all over Ganon's victims and into their penis holes, eating their balls from the inside.

Burning thought
and Kain enjoys every minute off it Happy Dance

Yoshi Paradise
That's enough, you two.

Don't forget this place is PG-13.

Burning thought
ime the father of all, combine that with being omnipresecnt and nobody can go on this forum without parental guidence..that solves that rule smile

Yoshi Paradise
Well, that means you're a bad father.

Betterman
...lame....kain wins, all these silly threads coming up roll eyes (sarcastic)
Is my thread lame? **** you, Kain fan.

Violent2Dope is right. Ganon rapesbitch Kain.

Another joke thread?
Yes. >_>

Burning thought
Originally posted by Betterman
Is my thread lame? **** you, Kain fan.

Violent2Dope is right. Ganon rapesbitch Kain.

Another joke thread?
Yes. >_>

"i am masterchief l0oloolooolooolo"

yes its a bad thread, plumber vs Ganon?

if you think Luigi has a chance in hell against ganon then how the hell can you be saying V2D is right that Ganon beats kain, your tiering system in your mind must be smashed, is LT at the bottom and Mario at the top?

Violent2Dope

"i am masterchief l0oloolooolooolo"

yes its a bad thread, plumber vs Ganon?

if you think Luigi has a chance in hell against ganon then how the hell can you be saying V2D is right that Ganon beats kain, your tiering system in your mind must be smashed, is LT at the bottom and Mario at the top? Mario can lift castles and throw them! dur

Yoshi Paradise
You did something wrong.

Fix it.

Burning thought
Mario grabs a castle and crushes LT dur

Violent2Dope
Mario grabs a castle and crushes LT dur In truth, he can't even lift a castle.

Burning thought
altho ive never played latest mario games, its likely a little mini game where the castles are rly tiny or some madness or uncanon wierdness

Violent2Dope
altho ive never played latest mario games, its likely a little mini game where the castles are rly tiny or some madness or uncanon wierdness After Mario beats castle levels in Super Mario World, he does sumthin humorous to destroy the castle, in this case throwing it. The castle is shown to only be like 4-5 times Mario's height, tho canonically it is obviously much larger. Mario is a guy that struggles to lift King Bob Omb, and can't lift Bowser over his head, and I'm supposed to buy he can throw a castle? erm

Yoshi Paradise

Burning thought
laughing

Violent2Dope
laughing What?

Burning thought
i was laughing at what is considered Mario throwing a castle

Warakia
Um...let's see.

Ganon + Triforce = FTW

Luigi - Stars = PWNT

Admittedly, in Smash Bros. Melee, it's generally accepted that Link, Zelda, and Ganon each have one piece of the Triforce, and they still CAN be beaten by Luigi in capable hands. But, Ganon + The Entire Triforce would mean he has, basically, an Unlimited Wish ability. Which means, if he declared, that he wanted to be the most powerful in the universe, he would gain Absolute Power (TM).

Say he didn't USE the Triforce's Unlimited Wish ability. He's still got off of the 3 pieces:

- Lots of Dark Magic
- His Own Physical Strength and Prowess (Slow Captain Falcon)
- The ability to transform into other stuff
- Lots of Light Magic
- Extra strength, speed, agility, the works
- An uncanny amount of luck
- More Brains

Luigi, on the other hand, has...well, fireballs. Even if they've shown to be damaging here, they're still balls of fire. I've played Tennis with Ganon. Sometimes he wins. Give Luigi a star, or the place is toast, and Peach will be begging for her old villain back by the end of it.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Warakia
Um...let's see.

Ganon + Triforce = FTW

Luigi - Stars = PWNT

Admittedly, in Smash Bros. Melee, it's generally accepted that Link, Zelda, and Ganon each have one piece of the Triforce, and they still CAN be beaten by Luigi in capable hands. But, Ganon + The Entire Triforce would mean he has, basically, an Unlimited Wish ability. Which means, if he declared, that he wanted to be the most powerful in the universe, he would gain Absolute Power (TM).

Say he didn't USE the Triforce's Unlimited Wish ability. He's still got off of the 3 pieces:

- Lots of Dark Magic
- His Own Physical Strength and Prowess (Slow Captain Falcon)
- The ability to transform into other stuff
- Lots of Light Magic
- Extra strength, speed, agility, the works
- An uncanny amount of luck
- More Brains

Luigi, on the other hand, has...well, fireballs. Even if they've shown to be damaging here, they're still balls of fire. I've played Tennis with Ganon. Sometimes he wins. Give Luigi a star, or the place is toast, and Peach will be begging for her old villain back by the end of it. Smash Bros. is noncanon, and has no relevance to the actual Ganon in power.

espiemerl
Luigi wins so easily.

Violent2Dope
Fatboys. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Lose some weight! mad

General Kaliero
Thread is against the rules.

Closed.

V2D, I'm giving you a warning for graphic and offensive material in your posts after being told multiple times to quit it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.