Hate Crime statistics, USA 2006

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lil bitchiness
Taken from FBI website -

http://www.fbi.gov/ucr/hc2006/table1.html

I have cited the number of Offenses. On the website you can find the number of offenders and victims.

Anti-White 1,008
Anti-Black 3,136
Anti-American Indian/Alaskan Native 72
Anti-Asian/Pacific Islander 230
Anti-Multiple Races, Group 291

Anti-Jewish 1,027
Anti-Catholic 81
Anti-Protestant 62
Anti-Islamic 191
Anti-Other Religion 140
Anti-Multiple Religions, Group 88
Anti-Atheism/Agnosticism/etc. 8

Anti-Male Homosexual 881
Anti-Female Homosexual 192
Anti-Homosexual 293
Anti-Heterosexual 28
Anti-Bisexual 21

Anti-Hispanic 770
Anti-Other Ethnicity/National Origin 463
Disability: 94
Anti-Physical 20
Anti-Mental 74

Thoughts? Any surprise at the stats?
Or is this more or less what everyone thought the hate crime list would look like?

Ushgarak
Somewhat unclear exactly what is being referred to in the 'anti-homosexual' entry.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Ushgarak
Somewhat unclear exactly what is being referred to in the 'anti-homosexual' entry.

Not directed at any particular sex...

Bardock42
Yeah, Anti Homosexual is odd to me too.

The rest, I don't know, not sure what reasons it has that Anti Black is largest group. FOTN will of course say cause Whites hate Blacks genetically. But maybe there are other reasons, like it being more common to be persecuted as such.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Bardock42

The rest, I don't know, not sure what reasons it has that Anti Black is largest group. FOTN will of course say cause Whites hate Blacks genetically. But maybe there are other reasons, like it being more common to be persecuted as such.

One could run some stats and make an inference.

One out of every 12 thousand African Americans were hated on...

One out of every 213 thousand whites were hated on...

Looks like there is a lot of hatin' on blacks per person. no expression I guess that is pretty said considering.

KidRock
3 White guys jump and rob a black guy just for his money and they are caught..hate crime charged.

dadudemon
Originally posted by KidRock
3 White guys jump and rob a black guy just for his money and they are caught..hate crime charged.

I don't think so. I believe that in those numbers, distinguishes are GENERALLY made to eliminate measurements like that.

~Forever*Alone~
whew, im hated for being white and a female gay, but at least people dont mind that im athiest!

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Taken from FBI website -

I have cited the number of Offenses. On the website you can find the number of offenders and victims.

Anti-White 1,008
Anti-Black 3,136

Anti-Jewish 1,027
Anti-Catholic 81
Anti-Protestant 62
Anti-Islamic 191
Anti-Other Religion 140

Anti-Male Homosexual 881
Anti-Homosexual 293
Anti-Heterosexual 28
Anti-Bisexual 21

Anti-Hispanic 770
Anti-Physical 20
Anti-Mental 74

Or is this more or less what everyone thought the hate crime list would look like?

Why do American statistics of hate crimes here interest you?

chillmeistergen
Because there are more of them. Plus, I'm willing to bet there's more American members registered on this site, than any other nationality.

dadudemon
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
Because there are more of them. Plus, I'm willing to bet there's more American members registered on this site, than any other nationality.

That may not have been his point...but it is an interesting point of view on his question.

Quiero Mota
Because there are more of them.

Every country has its hate crimes, and there's no way to know if America has most. Most reported, maybe.

But it was another way of asking why so many threads are so American centric.

Plus, I'm willing to bet there's more American members registered on this site, than any other nationality.

Why do you believe that?

Robtard

Probably because violence against non-blacks is rarely labeled a "hate crime", but just a crime. While if a white, asian, hispanic man assaults a black man, "hate crime" is knee-jerkingly attached to the crime.

Edit:
I believe this came up in one or Czarina's rant-post, Adam POE posted proof/example of what I said above, to back up the same claim I made in that thread.

If I recall, one case have 5-6 white people raping and beating a black women, all six caucasians where charged with a "hate crime", besides rape and assualt. The other case had 5-6 black men who raped, beat and killed a white couple (yes, they anally raped him too); a "hate crime" label was attempted, but it was refused by the courts.

Grinning Goku
Anti-White 1,008
Anti-Black 3,136

mmm

dadudemon
Originally posted by Robtard
Probably because violence against non-blacks is rarely labeled a "hate crime", but just a crime. While if a white, asian, hispanic man assaults a black man, "hate crime" is knee-jerkingly attached to the crime.

If that is true for these statistics...then yeah....that would explain the huge difference. However, you would think that the crime would only be labeled as anti-African American IF the assaulter indicated that as the reason.

Robtard
Originally posted by dadudemon
If that is true for these statistics...then yeah....that would explain the huge difference. However, you would think that the crime would only be labeled as anti-African American IF the assaulter indicated that as the reason.

I edited and gave an example for my claim, it's a double standard; it's B.S.

Ushgarak
Not directed at any particular sex...

A very fuzzy answer which simply invites more questions.

My original statement remains unchanged- it is unclear what it means.

Grinning Goku
I edited and gave an example for my claim, it's a double standard; it's B.S.

Still, it's not like there wasn't an antecedent to the double standard.

chillmeistergen
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
Every country has its hate crimes, and there's no way to know if America has most. Most reported, maybe.
But it was another way of asking why so many threads are so American centric.

Why do you believe that?

Obviously as that's how crime statistics are measured, using reported crimes. If you can find a way to measure unreported crimes, then I will give you a medal made out of my testicles.

Threads are American centric for two reasons, I believe. The first is relevance, information posted has to be relevant to a large group of people here, otherwise people won't care. The comings and goings of America, is not just relevant to American citizens but to a number of other nationalities. Therefore, it makes more sense to post about the things going on in America, because people can relate. Secondly, there's the issue of power, America has an extremely large amount of power in the world, I believe that other nationalities feel endeared to show that there is a negative, to living in such a powerful country.

I believe that there are more American members here because - more than half of the members on here, that I've seen posting, or have talked to, are American.

Robtard
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
Still, it's not like there wasn't an antecedent to the double standard.

What someone's great great grandfather did to someone else's great great grandfather is NO excuse for a double standard today.

dadudemon
A very fuzzy answer which simply invites more questions.

My original statement remains unchanged- it is unclear what it means.

In other words...it was anti-homosexual in general. If a person hates homosexuals...period...and doesn't discriminate with their hate based on sex...then it can't be labeled as anti-male or anti female homosexual....

But that brings me back to another point I made with Robtard....wouldn't that mean that the assaulter would have to indicate their drive/motive?

Blax_Hydralisk
Eh, those statistics mean sh*t.

I can assure you that white people are generally the most "hated" race in the world.

It's actually considered" cool" to hate white people.

Grinning Goku
What someone's great great grandfather did to someone else's great great grandfather is NO excuse for a double standard today.

I'm not saying it's right; I'm saying given the US's history of racial segregation and marginalization and the fact that we live in the PC age, there is no need to wonder about today's racial double standard.

Ushgarak
For a start, you are simply assuming that.

Secondly, you are still jus creating more questions. If you are implying they've managed you get a specific number of gay-bashing crimes sorted out where the person said "I know it was a man I beat up this time but it could have been a woman" and separated that from the ones where it was "oh no, I only beat up gays, not lesbians..." then I have issues with that.

The set-up is faintly ridiculous. The fact of the matter is that they have put in one entry for assaults on gay men, one for gay women, and then put in a third entry.

There is no way in hell that that is not confusing. So once more, my original statement is unchanged- it is unclear what was meant.

---

As for this site, yes, plurality is American, and the servers are in the US too. Its cultural origin is British though.

Robtard
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Eh, those statistics mean sh*t.

I can assure you that white people are generally the most "hated" race in the world.

It's actually considered" cool" to hate white people.

While true... it's talking about "hate crimes", not just hating in general.

Robtard
I'm not saying it's right; I'm saying given the US's history of racial segregation and marginalization and the fact that we live in the PC age, there is no need to wonder about today's racial double standard.

I understand where it comes from, it's just sickening that people realize it exist, yet look the other way because of "PC" issues. A double-standard is always B.S., no other way around that.

Blax_Hydralisk
Right, but even then I'd bet money that more hate crimes are made against whites, at least in general, then against blacks, but generally aren't as severe and don't get reported.

But I can't say for sure, and the definition of a hate crime can be relative.

lil bitchiness

Because I have an MA in Criminology, for a start.

mmm

Does this suprise you? Did you expect the number to be less or more than what it is?

Also, remember, these are only the reported statistics. There are probably a lot more going on unreported.

Bardock42
A sad world we live in.

Anyways, as Robtard said and I indicated before, it is probably in part due to a double standard in judging hate crime.

The homosexual thing still seems odd...afterall how do you determine that? I suppose the most reasonable though is that there were more than one homosexual victim of a person, still it is odd in the statistics.

Grinning Goku
Because I have an MA in Criminology, for a start.

Does this suprise you? Did you expect the number to be less or more than what it is?

Also, remember, these are only the reported statistics. There are probably a lot more going on unreported.

I'm black, so no. I'm not surprised in the least.

Ushgarak
A sad world we live in.

Anyways, as Robtard said and I indicated before, it is probably in part due to a double standard in judging hate crime.

The homosexual thing still seems odd...afterall how do you determine that? I suppose the most reasonable though is that there were more than one homosexual victim of a person, still it is odd in the statistics.

That it is more than one person is all I could think of that fitted, too. But surely it was worth a note for clarity. Or even just 'mixed' in brackets. Poor presentation of the ambiguity.

it is made even worse by the existence of the anti-bisexual entry. Again, I find it unlikely that there is a statisitically significant number of attacks on people PURELY because of bisexuality, as opposed to it being part of anti-homosexual attacks. In which case the bisexual entry only makes sense if they are describing the crime by the nature of the victim. But if that is so, it makes the 'anti-homosexual' entry look even more odd, as all possiiblities for the victim have already been covered.

Bardock42
That it is more than one person is all I could think of that fitted, too. But surely it was worth a note for clarity. Or even just 'mixed' in brackets. Poor presentation of the ambiguity.

it is made even worse by the existence of the anti-bisexual entry. Again, I find it unlikely that there is a statisitically significant number of attacks on people PURELY because of bisexuality, as opposed to it being part of anti-homosexual attacks. In which case the bisexual entry only makes sense if they are describing the crime by the nature of the victim. But if that is so, it makes the 'anti-homosexual' entry look even more odd, as all possiiblities for the victim have already been covered. I agree, it is also weird how they only differentiate with homosexuality. How is hate for female homosexuals opposed to hate for male homosexuals different to hate for black males opposed to hate for black females.

It seems like they tried to mix two different statistics and it makes it rather complicated without sufficient explanation.

botankus

Analogy time:

Go to any football message board. Nobody talks shit about the Arizona Cardinals. However, many other fans want the New England Patriots to burn in hell.

Blax_Hydralisk

I'd like for the Patriots to burn in hell.

Am I a case in point?

WrathfulDwarf
Patriots kick ass! Tom Brady is the man!

BTW-Those statics are incomplete! Were is the statistic of dwarves hatred for trolls?

Yeah!

Bardock42
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Patriots kick ass! Tom Brady is the man!

BTW-Those statics are incomplete! Were is the statistic of dwarves hatred for trolls?

Yeah! See, that just happens in your head...that's why it doesn't show up in real life statistics

petpet

WrathfulDwarf
See, that just happens in your head...that's why it doesn't show up in real life statistics

petpet

Who cares about real life? I'm happy in my own world.

*plays video games*

dadudemon
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Who cares about real life? I'm happy in my own world.

*plays video games*

WD FTW. (For the win.)

FistOfThe North

To shift gears a little, one thing about double standards is that one only hears mostly a certain group of people mention that double standard BS.

Like "why, as a white guy, can't i call a black man a n*gger as another Black guy can?" or "Because one black man calls another black man a n*gger, i, as a white man, should be able to call him a n*gger as well." Fcuking kidding me? Cause you can't! Read a fcuking U.S. history book and that'll answer it, assh*le!

Fcuk outta here with that double standard BS. I'm so fcuking sick and tired to death of the justifications used.

Bardock42
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
To shift gears a little, one thing about double standards is that one only hears mostly a certain group of people mention that double standard BS.

Like "why, as a white guy, can't i call a black man a n*gger as another Black guy can?" or "Because one black man calls another black man a n*gger, i, as a white man, should be able to call him a n*gger as well." Fcuking kidding me? Cause you can't! Read a fcuking U.S. history book and that'll answer it, assh*le!

Fcuk outta here with that double standard BS. I'm so fcuking sick and tired to death of the justifications used.

Look, nigga, you need to realize that you being sick of anything doesn't matter, cause you are a ****ing racist.

FistOfThe North
Meaning you can't use the word, that's it. Blacks mostly use it as a term of endearment. Even if whites used it as an intended term of endearment i won't work. Blame history, not some fcuking bs double standard excuse.

Ushgarak
Please cu out the unnecessary use of bad language there, FOTN. The censor is there for a reason, and whilst there is a little give and take you just blew right past the limit.

FistOfThe North
Look, nigga, you need to realize that you being sick of anything doesn't matter, cause you are a ****ing racist.

Decided to say (Nigg"a"wink instead of your recurring and normal use of (Nigg"er"wink today, i see. My sentiments. You're white counterparts will definitely find it funny but a black person, even if you were kidding, wold be offended cause it doesn't sound right. It just brings up memories of what happened and since you're white it makes it all the more apparent. But don't blame DS. Blame History and what happened.

People thought that what they did in the past in this country would be forgotten yet it's back, biting ass now with their descendants paying for the sins of the fathers. So throw out DS's.

FistOfThe North
Please cu out the unnecessary use of bad language there, FOTN. The censor is there for a reason, and whilst there is a little give and take you just blew right past the limit.

Is writing the "N" word allowed? I'm assuming it is since others have written it on here and have not caught flak for it.

Ushgarak
Feel free to report it if it is used directly as an insult. But my point was about abusive bypass of the censor. Please do not do that again.

dadudemon
Decided to say (Nigg"a"wink instead of your recurring and normal use of (Nigg"er"wink today, i see. My sentiments. You're white counterparts will definitely find it funny but a black person, even if you were kidding, wold be offended cause it doesn't sound right. It just brings up memories of what happened and since you're white it makes it all the more apparent. But don't blame DS. Blame History and what happened.

People thought that what they did in the past in this country would be forgotten yet it's back, biting ass now with their descendants paying for the sins of the fathers. So throw out DS's.

I have a story...

so this one time, a random dude who stole his ex girlfriends phone, sent me a text message from that phone asking me to tell me who I am because the address book was deleted and she was trying to figure out who was who...(He was pretending to be her to find out what dudes she had been texting...)

Well, I, not being a douche bag and knowing full well that this lady had my phone number memorized (Just a few nights before, she spouted my phone number off when we were on a date...proving that she had my number memorized..), I immediately saw through the little trick. My first reply was

"nigga pleez, I know you are not Natalie because the real natalie knows my phone number by heart."

He got super duper pissed at me and kept yelling all sorts of threats, etc.

I later found out that he was black and I really pissed him off. He, apparently, knew I was white.

I felt really bad, because I didn't know Natalie was with an African American man before me. sad

Also....DON"T throw out your Nintendo DS!!!! DSs should never be blamed!!!

Adam_PoE

The "Anti-Homosexual" listing refers to single-bias incidents in which the victim was not an individual, but "a business, an institution, or society as a whole."

Adam_PoE
PI believe this came up in one or Czarina's rant-post, Adam POE posted proof/example of what I said above, to back up the same claim I made in that thread.

If I recall, one case have 5-6 white people raping and beating a black women, all six caucasians where charged with a "hate crime", besides rape and assualt. The other case had 5-6 black men who raped, beat and killed a white couple (yes, they anally raped him too); a "hate crime" label was attempted, but it was refused by the courts.

Black Womn Raped and Torture by Six Racist

Bardock42

People thought that what they did in the past in this country would be forgotten yet it's back, biting ass now with their descendants paying for the sins of the fathers. So throw out DS's. I am most sure I don't usually use "nigg"er"", it doesn't appeal to me, when I say the so called "n-word" I usually just write ****** and let the censor do it's business, it is clear anyways. In this case I used "nigga" as in what people claim blacks say to each other, it was a sort of satirical approach. The word ****** might be offensive to blacks when said by whites and not when said by blacks, but a word is either alright to use by everyone or not. Though, of course, a white person might be advised not to use it around black people in order to not offend and not to get beaten up. From a moral POV I think it is an either or thing though.

On a slightly different note, I find it ridiculous when News Reporters say "the N word" instead of ******. I like my news to be accurate and I think no one should be offended by a level headed use of a swear word, especially for reporting reasons. What do you think about that, Fisty?

FistOfThe North
I have a story...

so this one time, a random dude who stole his ex girlfriends phone, sent me a text message from that phone asking me to tell me who I am because the address book was deleted and she was trying to figure out who was who...(He was pretending to be her to find out what dudes she had been texting...)

Well, I, not being a douche bag and knowing full well that this lady had my phone number memorized (Just a few nights before, she spouted my phone number off when we were on a date...proving that she had my number memorized..), I immediately saw through the little trick. My first reply was

"nigga pleez, I know you are not Natalie because the real natalie knows my phone number by heart."

He got super duper pissed at me and kept yelling all sorts of threats, etc.

I later found out that he was black and I really pissed him off. He, apparently, knew I was white.

I felt really bad, because I didn't know Natalie was with an African American man before me. sad

Also....DON"T throw out your Nintendo DS!!!! DSs should never be blamed!!!

That's the wackest story i've ever heard. And not cause it made half sense but because your point was unclear. Were you you trying to prove me right, or? (That whites can't liberally say the "N" word and have it accepted as normal no matter what with DS being irrelevant)

And story? Did it really happen?

And i'll try fully spelling out Double Standard for you, from now on..

Bardock42
That's the wackest story i've ever heard. And not cause it made half sense but because your point was unclear. Were you you trying to prove me right, or? (That whites can't liberally say the "N" word and have it accepted as normal no matter what with DS being irrelevant)

And i'll try fully spelling out Double Standard for you, from now on.. Maybe DoubS will suffice?

KingTech
It looks very clearly from the list that the crime ratio between the Black and White is very high.Specially the blacks are being discriminated.The Blacks are having very tough time.I think it must be stopped now.

FistOfThe North
I am most sure I don't usually use "nigg"er"", it doesn't appeal to me, when I say the so called "n-word" I usually just write ****** and let the censor do it's business, it is clear anyways. In this case I used "nigga" as in what people claim blacks say to each other, it was a sort of satirical approach. The word ****** might be offensive to blacks when said by whites and not when said by blacks, but a word is either alright to use by everyone or not. Though, of course, a white person might be advised not to use it around black people in order to not offend and not to get beaten up. From a moral POV I think it is an either or thing though.

On a slightly different note, I find it ridiculous when News Reporters say "the N word" instead of ******. I like my news to be accurate and I think no one should be offended by a level headed use of a swear word, especially for reporting reasons. What do you think about that, Fisty?

The "N" word should be alright for everyone to use if a certain group can use it? What can't you and the likes understand that because of the "N" words history behind it, it's not fathomable for whites to say it. You can't get mad at blacks and blame 'em for getting mad at you when use the word.

Not that you care but do you understand that centuries of American slavery, blood, guts, deceit, hangings, spit, amputations, child/rape, family separation, cultural separation, disenfranchisement/misrepresentation, embarrassment/humiliation, racial segregation, no rights, federal sanctions, hopelessness/desperation, separate but equal, fire hoses and K9's and more are all associated with the word ****** when someone White uses it cause they all come up in memory, because it's what Whites did to Blacks in the past in this country while, most likely, using the word "N*gger". Which was always used in the derogatory sense.

And don't call me Fisty you little prickhead, haha.

ElectricBugaloo
I was surprised at the fact there were only 802 anti-Hispanic hate crimes. With all the fear-mongering and hate speech from people like Tom Tancredo, I'd expect it to be higher.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by KingTech
It looks very clearly from the list that the crime ratio between the Black and White is very high.Specially the blacks are being discriminated.The Blacks are having very tough time.I think it must be stopped now.

haha pick a date. It's been that way for half a millennia in this country.

Bardock42
The "N" word should be alright for everyone to use if a certain group can use it? What can't you and the likes understand that because of the "N" words history behind it, it's not fathomable for whites to say it. You can't get mad at blacks and blame 'em for getting mad at you when use the word.

Not that you care but do you understand that centuries of American slavery, blood, guts, deceit, hangings, spit, amputations, child/rape, family separation, cultural separation, disenfranchisement/misrepresentation, embarrassment/humiliation, racial segregation, no rights, federal sanctions, hopelessness/desperation, separate but equal, fire hoses and K9's and more are all associated with the word ****** when someone White uses it cause they all come up in memory, because it's what Whites did to Blacks in the past in this country while, most likely, using the word "N*gger". Which was always used in the derogatory sense.

And don't call me Fisty you little prickhead, haha. I really, really, really don't give a shit what blacks had to go through. It's nice to remember history. But they do not deserve special treatment because of the past. What they do deserve of course is equal treatment. I personally will say ****** whenever and wherever I want. It happens that the only "when" and "where" seem to be while talking to you on KMC of course, but that's besides the point. It is, afterall, just a word. You do realize that, Fistman, don't you?

dadudemon

And i'll try fully spelling out Double Standard for you, from now on..

I was basically pointing out that you are right about the double standard being BS...I would never have said that to a black person...that is a double standard in and of itself...does that make sense?

And yes, the story was real...

And no, I wasn't serious about the DS part...I was bustin' yur ballz main.

lord xyz
What someone's great great grandfather did to someone else's great great grandfather is NO excuse for a double standard today. Unless it's an agreement that regards the current generation, right?

Bardock42
Originally posted by lord xyz
Unless it's an agreement that regards the current generation, right?

Elaborate. On first thought I'd say no, but explain what you mean.

Robtard

A double-standard, is a double-standard, no way of clowning your way around that.

Edit:

Don't look now, but you're using your own "justifications" to be a racist. You've called white people "crackers", that is a terrible and down right derogotory insult.

chillmeistergen

Well if you allow a double standard to remain in place, then you're not seeking equality at all.

Oh, but yeah, I forgot, you're a daft racist who sees white people as being subservient.

lord xyz
Elaborate. On first thought I'd say no, but explain what you mean. Like my grandfather and your grandfather make the agreement that everyone in your generation gives something to everyone in my generation. So, I would get your house for example.

Bardock42
Originally posted by lord xyz
Like my grandfather and your grandfather make the agreement that everyone in your generation gives something to everyone in my generation. So, I would get your house for example. We are in the same generation. But no, I doubt that would apply.

FistOfThe North
A double-standard, is a double-standard, no way of clowning your way around that.

Edit:

Don't look now, but you're using your own "justifications" to be a racist. You've called white people "crackers", that is a terrible and down right derogotory insult.

Clowning? Go kill yourself.

Why are you even addressing me if all you're gonna do is talk smack to look and feel cool and smart in front of your e-friends at my expense. Man, don't answer it. It's just gonna escalate

Look, I Really don't feel arguing for posts and posts on end. So fall back.

chillmeistergen
It's just gonna escalate

Uh oh, Bruva's gunna bust a cap.

SpearofDestiny

Why are you even addressing me if all you're gonna do is talk smack to look and feel cool and smart in front of your e-friends at my expense. Man, don't answer it. It's just gonna escalate

Watchu talkn' bout WILLIS ?

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by SpearofDestiny
Watchu talkn' bout WILLIS ?

Cool quote. I like this one..:

"........ "

um...don't know any gay people quotes..

Why do gay people say..?

SpearofDestiny
Cool quote. I like this one..:

"........ "

um...don't know any gay people quotes..

Why do gay people say..?

"Let me s*ck your cock"

"ANAL RAPE ME" droolio

"I hate those shoes"

"that's right girlfreind"

laughing

FistOfThe North
Uh oh, Bruva's gunna bust a cap.

Escalate argument-wise meaning.

Questio, don't have to answer it. Are you white?

lord xyz
We are in the same generation. But no, I doubt that would apply. Cool.

lord xyz
"Let me s*ck your cock"

"ANAL RAPE ME" droolio

"I hate those shoes"

laughing It's not rape if it's willing.

chillmeistergen

I'm purple, and a donkey.

FistOfThe North
"Let me s*ck your cock"

"ANAL RAPE ME" droolio

"I hate those shoes"

laughing

yea, i knew it was that..And since we're joking..

Gay men also think about other men and sucking cock 24/7..haha And all older gay men wear panties underneath.

Jeez, what TV and people have taught me...

dadudemon

Actually, he is "black". Have you seen how nappy headed this brotha' is?

FistOfThe North
Actually, he is "black". Have you seen how nappy headed this brotha' is?

nah, i haven't seen his brothers' hair texture. Why, is your hair really long, shiny and straight?

Kinneary
Considering whites are about five times larger in the population than blacks, and committed only three times the hate crimes that blacks did, pretty much points to the fact that more blacks, proportionally, are racist than whites.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Kinneary
Considering whites are about five times larger in the population than blacks, and committed only three times the hate crimes that blacks did, pretty much points to the fact that more blacks, proportionally, are racist than whites.

Are we also talking historically? Cause historical statistics may tell a much more significant and different story.

chillmeistergen
Obviously not, because these statistics are from 2006.

Kinneary
Are we also talking historically? Cause historical statistics may tell a much more significant and different story.
As this thread is about NOW, I'd go with no. In today's America, a black man is more likely to be a racist than a white man.

FistOfThe North
As this thread is about NOW, I'd go with no. In today's America, a black man is more likely to be a racist than a white man.

Really. How do you figure?

Consider the 200million Whites that currently populate the U.S. and the 30 million Black that do?

Also, why you believe that Blacks are more likely to be more racist than Whites..Why would you think so..? Why would they be that way and in such overwhelming numbers?

Kinneary
Because 200 million whites and 3,000 crimes against blacks. And 30 million blacks, and 1,000 crimes against whites. Despite the fact that whites are six times larger, blacks commit roughly twice as many hate crimes proportionally.

ElectricBugaloo
And a black person is way, way more likely to be a victim of a hate crime. Which may explain why they aren't all that enamored with white folks.

Robtard

Well, you are "clowning" around when you try and excuse a double-standard as anything but.

Why do you take everything personal, like a personal attack, when it isn't? Stop being such a whiny *****.

So, why are you alright with double-standards against whites? What possible justifications do/can you give?

Robtard
Originally posted by ElectricBugaloo
And a black person is way, way more likely to be a victim of a hate crime. Which may explain why they aren't all that enamored with white folks.

You're ignoring the double-standards though, white-on-black crime is labeled a "hate crime", no matter the circumstances, in most cases.

3,000 out of 2,000,000 whites commit a "hate crime" against blacks; that sounds like a logical reason as to why blacks aren't "enamored" against whites, seriously? Sounds more like blanket racism.

Look at the 'Jena 6' as a recent example, whites commit a crime against blacks, it's a "hate crime", blacks commit a crime against whites, it's just a crime, and that is even under question.

dadudemon
Because 200 million whites and 3,000 crimes against blacks. And 30 million blacks, and 1,000 crimes against whites. Despite the fact that whites are six times larger, blacks commit roughly twice as many hate crimes proportionally.

At first, I wanted to point out the same thing you did, I even wrote up my post with all of my math with Bardock42 in mind. (Meaning, it was immaculate and the conclusions were sound....)

However, there was one thing that threw a wrench into the works that caused me to delete that entire post and rewrite my entire post....it was a rhetorical question....

Why do all the racist crimes against whites have to be committed by only blacks?

After I thought about the data and the above question, I realized that I was falling into the same mind set that the perpetrators of these crimes have...

I realized that a crime on a "white" person could actually be committed by a Mexican, Puerto Rican, Japanese, Indian, etc. Why does it ONLY have to be African Americans who commit those crimes? In the same light, why does it ONLY have to be a white person to commit the crimes against African Americans?

Therefore, your point of view is flawed, just the same as my original point of view was flawed before I corrected it.

I actually feel relieved that someone else pointed out that point of view so that I could point out that I was going to point that out so I could point out why I didn't point it out in the end. laughing

Kinneary
You can't, but the best assumption you can draw is that an equal proportional number of whites and blacks attacked each other. Which is the basis of the statement.

FistOfThe North
Well, you are "clowning" around when you try and excuse a double-standard as anything but.

Why do you take everything personal, like a personal attack, when it isn't? Stop being such a whiny *****.

So, why are you alright with double-standards against whites? What possible justifications do/can you give?

I'm not trying to use anything for an excuse. On the other hand people use the "double standard" term as an excuse to say, or use really, the "N" word liberally.

The extent of the word far outweighs any White persons' ability to say it freely because of the DS issue, even when considering equality and/or the "DS" excuse cause it just doesn't sound right because of past and contemporary history, the associations with the word, and merely because it'd "jokingly" come out the mouth of the very same people whom used the word to physically torture, socially mutilate and mentally maim for a really long, long time in this country.

Imagine your mother harshly whipping you and a sibling as, lets say 10 yr. olds, whipping the both of you till you guys saw purple, while calling the both of you, i dunno, "stinky". That day traumatized the both of you cause it was beating of your lives. Yet you and your sibling joke about it cause you went through it together and poke fun at how loud the other one was and can relate and even call each other "stinky" as a term of endearment as a reminder of the significant bond you have because of what you both went through. Lets say a couple of years later she jokingly mentions the lashing to you guys while humorously saying the work "stinky". You'd wanna double-clothesline her with all your might, 90's wwf style, over the top rope, if she wasn't your mother. DS or w/e, she just can't say it cause it doesn't sound right. It's not funny. No matter the delivery. To much shit involved in that issue for it to be a laughing or a casual matter.

As unfortunate as this sounds to you, there are no loopholes Whites can jump through when it comes to saying the "N" word whilst trying to be light-hearted or humorous about it or trying to make it sound funny via a joke. And that's your races' fault. Not Blacks.

Whiny *****.

;]

lil bitchiness

As unfortunate as this sounds to you, there are no loopholes Whites can jump through when it comes to saying the "N" word whilst trying to be light-hearted or humorous about it or trying to make it sound funny via a joke. And that's your races' fault. Not Blacks.

Lets get one thing straight, love.

If you call yourself a moron, I will call you a moron. Get that?

You call yourself a n****r, then you'll be called a n****r. I don't buy into ''we can say it but you can't'' bullcrap.

You call yourself that, you WILL be called that. End of bloody story.

Lemon Meringue
Originally posted by KidRock
Y did they hat him

Bardock42
Originally posted by Lemon Meringue
Y did they hat him He slept with their wives.

Was also black.

Captain King
I actually expected more anti-semetism.

My sweetheart gets alot of shit for being Jewish.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Captain King
I actually expected more anti-semetism.

My sweetheart gets alot of shit for being Jewish. Maybe she's just a *****?

Captain King
She's the sweetest girl in the world.

Nice chest too lol!

Everyone's just afraid of jews. We can't all be God's chosen people. Jealous pricks lol.

I swear, when I introduced her to my family who's all anti-semetic democrats it was just like Adam Sandler's Waterboy.

Democrats: Dat girl's da' devil!

CK: She not da' devil! She da' the prettiest girl in da' world! And I saw her titties, and I liked them too!

laughing

Bardock42
B-big Evil?

Julie
Actually only surprised the numbers aren't higher

FistOfThe North
Lets get one thing straight, love.

If you call yourself a moron, I will call you a moron. Get that?

You call yourself a n****r, then you'll be called a n****r. I don't buy into ''we can say it but you can't'' bullcrap.

You call yourself that, you WILL be called that. End of bloody story.

So if you call yourself b*tch, i have the right to do so to? Ever heard of class and being considerate.

I'm mean, the very word is apart of your name tag. Yet i'm not gonna call you one just because your KMC name's affiliated with the word so, bullcrap my ass.

Just like I think chicks whom admit they're bitches are losers.

Bardock42
Though I agree with lil bitchiness, I also feel like she just said it is alright for us to call her a *****. Could we get a check on that, cause I feel the need to oblige.

lil bitchiness
So if you call yourself b*tch, i have the right to do so to? Ever heard of class and being considerate.

I'm mean, the very word is apart of your name tag. Yet i'm not gonna call you one just because your KMC name's affiliated with the word so, bullcrap my ass.

Just like I think chicks whom admit they're bitches are losers.
And blacks who admit they are n****r's are losers.

You can call me 'bitchiness' thats why its my username, so people can adress me as such.

Bardock42
And blacks who admit they are n****r's are losers.

You can call me 'bitchiness' thats why its my username, so people can adress me as such. Bitchiness is actually a noun.

Zeal Ex Nihilo
Taken from FBI website -

Anti-White 1,008
Anti-Black 3,136

Anti-Jewish 1,027
Anti-Catholic 81
Anti-Protestant 62
Anti-Islamic 191
Anti-Other Religion 140

Anti-Male Homosexual 881
Anti-Homosexual 293
Anti-Heterosexual 28
Anti-Bisexual 21

Anti-Hispanic 770
Anti-Physical 20
Anti-Mental 74

I demand copies made at Ginko's.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.