Arcade Fire

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AC/DC'S_LVR
OMG this is the coolest band no ones ever heard plus theyre CANADIAN!!!!

the members are....

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t115/Claws92312/Picture355.jpg

Win Butler

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a207/poochaaw/arcadefireRESIZED2.jpg

Regine Chassagne

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z141/xxAmylicious13xx/ArcadeFire_hi.jpg
hes in the white shirt beside the dude w/ the black hat

Will Butler

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a133/LittleTriggers/P1220526.jpg

Tim Kingsbury

http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p5/littlelvr/kay/richard.jpg

Richard Reed Parry

theres alot more peole in there but i cant find pics of them
so if youve heard of them or like em....then good for you!!!!!

chillmeistergen
Loads and loads, and loads of people have heard them. They're good yeah, but the sheer mediocrity of this thread does them no justice.

Reverend Axel
I dig their sound, even though they are Canadian. I like Neon Bible, not as much as I liked Funeral, though.

exanda kane
Shockinly-mazin-band.

Bardock42
Yeah, see, people that know music tend to know about bands David Bowie played with...

They are very, very good though. Boy this thread is sad though.

Lord Shaper
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
Loads and loads, and loads of people have heard them. They're good yeah, but the sheer mediocrity of this thread does them no justice.

The sheer mediocrity of your post doesn't do them justice. It's rather insulting.

chillmeistergen
I find it insulting, as a music fan that other fans deem it appropriate to mention the nationality of a band, before they even mention any of the bands work, (which was never mentioned at all). I then have to be introduced to the band, via pictures, still with no mention of any albums, songs, genres or influences.

I will not sit back and watch a band like Arcade Fire be treated with a media frenzied, MTV style approach, similar to that of a band like My Chemical Romance.

Shinde Imasu
Wow, I believe you just got burned. But yeah, you might wanna keep that in mind if you start another band-fan thread. It helps others.

RedAlertv2
Id like them if they werent so damn Canadian

Reverend Axel
I find it insulting, as a music fan that other fans deem it appropriate to mention the nationality of a band, before they even mention any of the bands work, (which was never mentioned at all). I then have to be introduced to the band, via pictures, still with no mention of any albums, songs, genres or influences.

I will not sit back and watch a band like Arcade Fire be treated with a media frenzied, MTV style approach, similar to that of a band like My Chemical Romance. I was only joking with my whole "From Canada" thing. I really don't care.

Kram3r
Originally posted by AC/DC'S_LVR
OMG this is the coolest band no ones ever heard

crylaugh

chillmeistergen
Originally posted by Reverend Axel
I was only joking with my whole "From Canada" thing. I really don't care.

I wasn't talking about you, I was quite obviously talking about the thread starter.

Solo
You're four years too late. The Arcade Fire are alright, very overrated, though.

Reverend Axel
I wasn't talking about you, I was quite obviously talking about the thread starter. Well, originally I didn't read your post about blah blah blah.

Yeah, this thread sucks.

Alpha Centauri
Hahaha, the funny part is, they're not technically a Canadian band.

Some of them are American.

-AC

Solo
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Hahaha, the funny part is, they're not technically a Canadian band.

Some of them are American.

-AC
Win Butler is from Texas.

Alpha Centauri
So is his brother.

-AC

RedAlertv2
The actually funny part is, it really doesnt matter at all where theyre from.

AC/DC'S_LVR
yns ghuys are *******3s

sevenkettles
anyhoo....
let's start with richie.
Richard Reed Parry plays upright bass, bass guitar, tambourine ans snare at the same time...so many more. and he's so cute!!!!

AC/DC'S_LVR
dont forget trumpet sel teehee

Pezmerga
I saw them live twice with LCD soundsystem. Was awesome. Especially considering I was next to the stage both times. Although I was disapointed a bit with LCD Soundsystem's studio album...it felt really...cold. Still I like it ok, but prefer them live.

As Far as Arcade Fire goes, I hope they continue making excellent albums that I can spend my money on.

sevenkettles
take me with you!!!!!!!!!cry

AC/DC'S_LVR
*bump*
i havent listened to them in a while
but aparently theres a DVD or something out mhmm and it includes fottage from the Neon Bible tour

rJDsm1Y4kUk

Prabhodh
Hell yeah, good band. Neighborhood #1 (Tunnels) is still my fav song by them.

soulkat9
Yeah they're a good a band.

Imaginary
Originally posted by Prabhodh
Hell yeah, good band. Neighborhood #1 (Tunnels) is still my fav song by them.

Really? I love Neighbourhood #2 (Laika)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.