S02E10 - Truth & Consequences

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

S_D_J
Official Episode Preview

Peter travels to Primatech Paper in Texas with his new friend to destroy the virus, which will kill 93% of the world's population in the future -- or so he believes. Niki returns to Micah with bad news. To right a wrong, Monica puts her abilities to the test. Hiro goes after his father's killer. Meanwhile, Matt uses his mental abilities to track down the last person in the Company photo. Nathan learns his brother is alive. Outside of New York, Maya must choose between Alejandro and Sylar.

Truth & Consequences Preview

byLj4_v8E70

Canadian Preview

mGqCxvkVrso

Discuss...

Captain REX
Looks like there will be much flinging about of powers from evolved human to evolved human!

Seems Peter gets on Hiro's bad side through association.

T.M
Wonder if that is how Peter will get the scar.. if he actually does get it now.

Mairuzu
I hope he doesnt.. that scar is 'eh' looking

rickyduck
I believe it is.. but how would a guy with cellular regeneration get a scar? messed

Unless Kenseis sword is special.

Strangelove
The writers hinted that Peter chose to not regenerate his scar from the Dark Future...which implies that with control the ability can become active instead of passive.

AstroFan
Ive been dying to see this episode for a week, just that shot of Hiro sneaking up on Peter has had me excited since last monday.

Mairuzu
Originally posted by Strangelove
The writers hinted that Peter chose to not regenerate his scar from the Dark Future...which implies that with control the ability can become active instead of passive. i have a question about that in the claire bennet thread...

oh and 11 hours and 15 min

starlock
I also read somthing that said the scar was from the fact that peter never got claires power in that timeline, and the writers thought it was cool and left it even though claire was saved

They have hinted and eluded to lots of things, but i bet the writers are not even sure themselves as i have seen numerous interviews that change facts from time to time, and we know that the first season was only written for a certain amount of shows before it was picked up by NBC so i bet alot of stuff is really up in the air

Mairuzu
9 hours 30 min!

exanda kane
Hurry up and shove it on a stream then

Mairuzu
no

exanda kane
Nevermind the edit, shan't wind up kids again.

InnerRise
4 hours. w00t

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Mairuzu
hurry up already O_O

InnerRise
27 Minutos!

Suck it kids!

scissors

chickenlover98
3 hours

InnerRise
Maya's dumb to the point where I don't even like her anymore. Ugh.

The only difference between her and Sylar is that Sylar actually knows what he's doing. That's all.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Bardock42
Originally posted by InnerRise
Maya's dumb to the point where I don't even like her anymore. Ugh.

The only difference between her and Sylar is that Sylar actually knows what he's doing. That's all.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka..... And that Sylar is kinda cool.

superkronick92
I love this show and all, but Heroes has got to be the most frustrating show ever!!!

Imagine how many of the conflicts in the show would be solved if the characters actually tried to reason with each other before they go trying to kill each other.

SERIOUSLY!!!!

Mairuzu
Wow...

Bardock42
Originally posted by superkronick92
I love this show and all, but Heroes has got to be the most frustrating show ever!!!

Imagine how many of the conflicts in the show would be solved if the characters actually tried to reason with each other before they go trying to kill each other.

SERIOUSLY!!!! Heroes never struck me as a show where that is particularly the case.

exanda kane
Was an okay episode.

AstroFan
I hate episodes like this, where they exist only to setup the next week. On its own this week's episode was garbage, nothing happened until the end and it was just a tease for the real show next week.

But I have to give credit to Sylar, he is the ultimate badass. Kills the brother and makes out with the sister right outside teh door. laughing out loud

exanda kane
Well, even that is your opinion, which you are entitled to, it's a tad silly.

Neo Darkhalen
Sylar is damn good villain, who is the nightmare man?

exanda kane
Matt's daddy.

AstroFan
Nightmare man was a disappointment, he was in all of 2 episodes? roll eyes (sarcastic)

I guess Adam makes up for that. big grin

Originally posted by exanda kane
Well, even that is your opinion, which you are entitled to, it's a tad silly.

Which part? stick out tongue

Neo Darkhalen
I have lost track of series 2 of heroes, is Sylar still unable to use his abilities.

AstroFan
Yeah, that looks to change next week though.

Neo Darkhalen
Is he going to get them back?

starlock
By far the worst episode so far...so many bad points it would take alot to write.....i can feel the rush to end this season and get thru this writers strike

Just sad, well i blame it on the strike(it gives me hope) and i will look foward to the season ending to be a mashed up quick fix, instead of the hiatus of a cliff hanger we should have gotten

AstroFan
I really wish the Monica/Niki/Micah storyline concluded last night, I dont want anytime wasted on it next week. Just like Niki last year, this story has nothing to do with the real story, I mean they are going after DL's medal? Thats the big finale story for them? Who gives a shit? erm

Atleast Maya has become interesting thanks to Sylar. Now the only character(s) I dont like is the group in New Orleans, they have no use to the story.

Mairuzu
Originally posted by AstroFan
I really wish the Monica/Niki/Micah storyline concluded last night, I dont want anytime wasted on it next week. Just like Niki last year, this story has nothing to do with the real story, I mean they are going after DL's medal? Thats the big finale story for them? Who gives a shit? erm

Atleast Maya has become interesting thanks to Sylar. Now the only character(s) I dont like is the group in New Orleans, they have no use to the story. yea, they are starting to annoy me now

exanda kane
Which part? stick out tongue

Looking at your post again, all of it.

AstroFan
Oh wow, im honored. roll eyes (sarcastic)

exanda kane
Okay, I'll entertain myself:

1. Sylar has been a disappointment ever since he was revealed to be Spock in, what was it, Homecoming? He lost his edge. Now, to me, it feels as though the writers don't know what to do with him, bar the odd predictable romance.

This seems ridiculous.

AstroFan
Sorry, but there was nothing to this episode.

We got way too much of Claire mourning someone we all know isnt dead, if they didnt already reveal that Bennet lived I wouldnt mind. We got way too many scenes of Micah and his family, though im glad he beat the shit out of his dumbass cousin. And Niki once again made us all hate her more, "being a hero is what got your father killed", no ***** you not listening to anyone got him killed.

The only positive thing about this show for me was the Sylar storyline, but I already know what you will have to say about that.

Mairuzu
Rediculously true

InnerRise
Now the only character(s) I dont like is the group in New Orleans, they have no use to the story. Well ahora mismo they don't. But Monica will get involved with the main cast eventually. The only way for that to happen is to build up to it. Not all of a sudden have her in New York chilling with the main crew. Originally posted by AstroFan
And Niki once again made us all hate her more, "being a hero is what got your father killed", no ***** you not listening to anyone got him killed. No.

exanda kane

We got way too much of Claire mourning someone we all know isnt dead, if they didnt already reveal that Bennet lived I wouldnt mind. We got way too many scenes of Micah and his family, though im glad he beat the shit out of his dumbass cousin. And Niki once again made us all hate her more, "being a hero is what got your father killed", no ***** you not listening to anyone got him killed.

Yeah, I've seen the episode, no need to summarise it all again.

If you had noticed, not alot does happen each Heroes episode; if you are after action, then why are you watching Heroes? I can only assume that you watch it in a superficial manner, in which case, I see very little attraction as a viewer.

And you're ridiculous, Mairuzu.

Mairuzu
Hells yea i am

Magee
lol at Hiro running towards peter for like 5 minutes, this season just hasn't captivated me as much as the first did although I still like it there ain't much in the way of action, just people getting shot.

Mairuzu
I Still think hiro looks funny when he runs like that.. cant really take him seriously yet

AstroFan
I wonder if they did that as a joke after the stupid ending last year where Sylar just stood there. laughing out loud

Hopefully next week they will show a different version of that scene.

Darth Putte
Ugh, this was a boring episode... I thought Niki was going to become a little badass and kick butt. But no, they saved that for next show...

Was the power of the redhead revealed?

AstroFan
Yeah, the back of her head had the amazing ability to absorb bullets. stick out tongue

InnerRise
I wonder if they did that as a joke after the stupid ending last year where Sylar just stood there. laughing out loud

Hopefully next week they will show a different version of that scene. I don't see how it could have been a joke in reference to last year being that they're unrelated.

Different version? No. It's going to be the same exact thing we saw except......................wait for it....................it won't cut to black......we'll actually get to see what happens.

AstroFan
Well alot of time the cliffhangers from the last week are differnet the next week, just like Bennet waking up last night and Peter meeting future Hiro.

Strangelove
srug I thought it was a fantastic episode, myself.

I want to learn more about the Group of 12, goddammit! And now most of them are dead!!! mad

InnerRise
For the life of me I can't figure out why they won't reveal the powers of those Group Members that have them.

Maybe some lose them as they age or someone took them away or something.

Entity
For the life of me I can't figure out why they won't reveal the powers of those Group Members that have them.

Maybe some lose them as they age or someone took them away or something.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka..... I don't think its that so much as not all of the original group had abilities.
I mean think about it. All of the people that haven't demonstrated abilities have had other very important uses in the company group.

Kaito was the cooperate tycoon.
Arthur was the lawyer
Victoria was the biological scientist

If they didn't have an ability they still certainly had a purpose.
Also there are hints to suggest not all the founders had abilities. Kaito suggested that he's been waiting for one of his line to gain abilities and Arthur was almost certainly without abilities.

InnerRise
Read the bolded part carefully.

.......reveal the powers of those Group Members that have them.

Entity
Read the bolded part carefully.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka..... I know but damn people have such a fit every single time one of the group is not shown with an ability.

It gets really annoying and old. Not everyone in the show has to have a power. In fact I'm very thankful allot of them don't.
IMO it adds allot to the show by mixing it up with interesting characters without abilities.

InnerRise
Originally posted by Entity
I know but damn people have such a fit every single time one of the group is not shown with an ability.

It gets really annoying and old. Not everyone in the show has to have a power. In fact I'm very thankful allot of them don't.
IMO it adds allot to the show by mixing it up with interesting characters without abilities. No. You didn't know. You didn't read carefully enough or else didn't know what it meant.

If you did, you wouldn't have waisted time with your previous post telling me about something that I didn't even say.

And now you're over reacting for the sake of over reacting and for the sake of having something to say which has nothing to do with anything that's been previously said.

I said something......you misunderstood.......instead of acknowledging this and ending it......you start ranting on about something you just pulled out of your arse.

Pretty much sums it up.

Read more carefully next time please.

S_D_J
I didn't like this episode at all... boring, it didn't have any impact, it was all a set up for next week... I had my doubts about Maya, but god this time I hate her so... she's totally gullible... and as much as Sylar could be a bad ass, I didn't like him at all this week... the way he killed Alejandro was totally lame and rushed, though kissing Maya right away was cool, it still didn't save him... Claire, erm... Peter, erm... only Adam stay true to his character through out the episode, killing Victoria in a way Peter wouldn't suspect.... and Micah beating up his stupid cousin was great too... other than that, it was a cheap, simple filler episode... good cliffhanger, but totally wasted since we saw it a week ago

InnerRise
I was completely disappointed with Monica's Break In Sequence.

S_D_J
I was completely disappointed with Monica's Break In Sequence.

Oh that too... I can believe how they managed to make her dumb, she's a good character, but she was retarded this week:

1st: why didn't she closed the bag properly?, 2nd:, and most importantly, why didnt she escaped through the window she came in? confused
WHY?

Entity
No. You didn't know. You didn't read carefully enough or else didn't know what it meant.

If you did, you wouldn't have waisted time with your previous post telling me about something that I didn't even say.

And now you're over reacting for the sake of over reacting and for the sake of having something to say which has nothing to do with anything that's been previously said.

I said something......you misunderstood.......instead of acknowledging this and ending it......you start ranting on about something you just pulled out of your arse.

Pretty much sums it up.

Read more carefully next time please.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka..... Yes! I knew exactly what you were bitching about and no that's not something I pulled out of my ass. You along with several other people have continuously went on about how when are they gonna show such and suchs power when it comes to the 12. Like I said its getting really old and wouldn't even be as interesting as they're making it by having it mixed up more as it would be in reality, with the different kinds of power.

So get off your high horse. Its getting really old.

As for the rest of the episode,

Micah kicking his cousin's ass was sweet. I was so ready for it as soon as he saw his back pack was gone.
When Nikki blamed DL's death on his being a hero I just wanted Micah to call her on it right there by saying no he died because of you.
Why didn't Monica go Bruce Lee on those thugs?
Peter is starting to be more of an idiot like allot of the others. I don't like it at all. Before it was understandable but come on. Read Adam's mind already.
Where's Matt when Sylar has Molly? Can Mohinder not just call him and have him deal with it?
Clarie making Elle look like a tard was nice.

Also I'd like to see an episode later on down the line where a fully developed and controlled Peter comes from the future and saves everything from utter destruction. Not this season but around 3 or 5 maybe.

I just kept thinking of that because of the way Hiro is starting to so freely jump around time and Peter's continued growth in the show.

Ordained
Originally posted by S_D_J
I didn't like this episode at all... boring, it didn't have any impact, it was all a set up for next week... I had my doubts about Maya, but god this time I hate her so... she's totally gullible... and as much as Sylar could be a bad ass, I didn't like him at all this week... the way he killed Alejandro was totally lame and rushed, though kissing Maya right away was cool, it still didn't save him... Claire, erm... Peter, erm... only Adam stay true to his character through out the episode, killing Victoria in a way Peter wouldn't suspect.... and Micah beating up his stupid cousin was great too... other than that, it was a cheap, simple filler episode... good cliffhanger, but totally wasted since we saw it a week ago
I COMPLETELY AGREE! Maya is a complete dumb ass. How can she trust a stranger over her twin brother, but I knew that Alejandro was going to die because his relevance was quickly running out and Maya had to learn how to control her power eventually erm Peter really disappointed me for not know what Adam was doing by untying Vicky. I knew that Adam had every intention to kill her because he untied her before they could leave and he knew that she was going to try to kill them. I love how Claire finally grew a pair and I was extremely let down by the Monica thing because her power is so freakin' cool. I was also relieved that Micah finally whooped his ugly cousin's ass. I didn't think that the little guy had it in him, (even though his mom is a super strong schizophrenic psycho and his dad was a escaped convict.)

Neo Darkhalen
This series seems to be trying to stay afloat, instead it's beginning to sink, to the murky depths below.

Mairuzu
Is no one going to mention about Peter having a Dream again and this time pulling a Paper out of it? Or did he already leave that in his jacket?

Magee
Originally posted by Ordained
Maya is a complete dumb ass. How can she trust a stranger over her twin brother You answered your own question.

Hiro will probably die as he has sort of played his role, Adam will probably shoot him then he will teleport off, END OF EPISODE.

Ordained
Originally posted by Mairuzu
Is no one going to mention about Peter having a Dream again and this time pulling a Paper out of it? Or did he already leave that in his jacket? Yeah. What was that?

InnerRise
Originally posted by Entity
Yes! I knew exactly what you were bitching about and no that's not something I pulled out of my ass. You along with several other people have continuously went on about how when are they gonna show such and suchs power when it comes to the 12. Like I said its getting really old and wouldn't even be as interesting as they're making it by having it mixed up more as it would be in reality, with the different kinds of power. You may THINK you knew. But the evidence is all in here.

You didn't know. Read more carefully next time please so that all of this nonsense may be avoided and so that you may not continue to overreact and embarrass yourself.

Thanks.

Mairuzu
Originally posted by Ordained
Yeah. What was that?

I swear! he pulled it out of his dream! some freddy kruger shit going on...

could be a power hes absorbed and doesnt know about yet.... if i had to guess.. its his mothers or charles'... gah idk

starlock

could be a power hes absorbed and doesnt know about yet.... if i had to guess.. its his mothers or charles'... gah idk

He has had the dreams before but never took anything out of them, me and my friends guess the dream power was charles's power since charles could see him in the dream(first season)

But yeah freddy cruger stuff is starting to happen smile

Mairuzu
Yea ive been thinking its charles also... shit is weird...

Neo Darkhalen

That boy's power from the first series?

Mairuzu
Peter never met him, only mohinder.

He enters your dreams.. or something more then that...

Peter just has dreams of future events.. idk.. its weird

S_D_J
Is no one going to mention about Peter having a Dream again and this time pulling a Paper out of it? Or did he already leave that in his jacket?

ohhh, that freaked me out too... it was just that the suckness of the episode made me overlooked (and forget) completely about it.

It was a pretty good start for the episode (to keep us talking about it) but the episode itself put me off entirely...

I'm still convinced it's Charles' power, I mean, it began when Peter started nursing him... I could say it was his first manifested power (the flying dream in "Genesis"wink

also: so if Peter changes the future, what happens to Caitlin?

InnerRise
Is it just me or did anyone else notice that Peter was.......STANDING UP......when he came out of the..........MEMORY?

He wasn't sleeping.........he happened to be standing there.........thinking...........and stopped thinking and came back to reality and happened to have the paper in his hand that we all saw him get when he went to the future with Caitlin.

Anyway.........that's how I put it together.

He had the paper in his hand......and was thinking about what had happened.

S_D_J
the same thing happened when he talked to Charles, he was lying on the floor, went back in time, no one noticed him, but Charles, talked to him, and then came back still lying on the floor just as if nothing had happened...

InnerRise
the same thing happened when he talked to Charles, he was lying on the floor, went back in time, no one noticed him, but Charles, talked to him, and then came back still lying on the floor just as if nothing had happened... Lying on the ground unconscious/knocked out and standing up fully conscious are 2 different things.

That aside........he was standing up talking to Adam.......2 different scenarios altogether and traveling through time and SLEEPING as you all are proposing are 2 different things as well.

Let's stay with one thing and not jump around please.

Entity
Lying on the ground unconscious/knocked out and standing up fully conscious are 2 different things.

That aside........he was standing up talking to Adam.......2 different scenarios altogether and traveling through time and SLEEPING as you all are proposing are 2 different things as well.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka..... Damn man have you never heard of day dreaming? Ya know he can be standing up and still pull the same feat, its not entirely out of the realm of possibility. You know you don't have to be so anal about everything.

Also perhaps Charles and that kid in Mohinders dream have the same ability?

S_D_J
Lying on the ground unconscious/knocked out and standing up fully conscious are 2 different things.

So...

You are saying that both unconscious/sleeping and standing/day dreaming, and yet being able to travel through time in both situations, are 2 different scenarios and they are not related?

being unconscious, standing up and day dreaming are obviously completely different situations, but I was talking about it in the context of the show.

Do you think these situations are apart from each other? Are they different powers perhaps?

I don't think so... and I can bet these situation can be both connected to Charles, maybe that's his power, and in that context, they were/are the same thing

InnerRise
So...

You are saying that both unconscious/sleeping and standing/day dreaming, and yet being able to travel through time in both situations, are 2 different scenarios and they are not related?

being unconscious, standing up and day dreaming are obviously completely different situations, but I was talking about it in the context of the show.

Do you think these situations are apart from each other? Are they different powers perhaps?

I don't think so... and I can bet these situation can be both connected to Charles, maybe that's his power, and in that context, they were/are the same thing Quote me where I said anything about day dreaming and I'll get back to you on that.

As I said, I believe Peter was standing up, holding that piece of paper which he previously obtained the first time he went into the Future with Caitlin and was thinking back.........remembering the event.......what we saw was his memory in which he was thinking of.

This is how I saw it.

As for the rest........well maybe try rewording what you were trying to say because it appears to be all jumbled up.

S_D_J
Quote me where I said anything about day dreaming and I'll get back to you on that.

As I said, I believe Peter was standing up, holding that piece of paper which he previously obtained the first time he went into the Future with Caitlin and was thinking back.........remembering the event.......what we saw was his memory in which he was thinking of.

This is how I saw it.

As for the rest........well maybe try rewording what you were trying to say because it appears to be all jumbled up.

For a while let's forget about daydreaming. I'll get back to that later.

He was standing up talking, as mentioned by Adam, and then it was like he completely lost tracked of the conversation and then came around holding that piece of paper.

He didnt have that piece of paper before, where did he get it from?

now I thought he went back in time, that's almost obvious because he wasn't in the street at the beginning of the episode, he appears, he phases in the street, the same FX and sound used when Hiro travels in and out of time.

http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/7821/peter1cp7.jpg

http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/964/peter2zy5.jpg

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/6209/peter4li9.jpg

Now that was time travel, the thing is he did so in a memory.

That's where daydreaming comes in. How would you explain to be talking one minute and then be in an entirely different place in the other, and then come back to where you were. That's daydreaming, you don't need to have a power to experience it, the thing here it's the piece of paper in his hand, and the fact that he never moved and the exact moment (as express by Adam) he started shouting.

I pretty much doubt it was "the" exact same piece of paper he got the first time he went to the future with Caitlin. I doubt he kept it since he was strip naked and hose down from head to toe, and then given a different set of clothes

I said the same thing happened when he lied unconscious, he travel through time while dreaming(being unconscious), never moved from the place, and by the look of it it happened in a second (though I can prove it).
Again the same thing happened when he went into a coma, he saw the future, he saw himself exploding, he saw Nathan being there with him, and it all happened in a second....
other times can be the conversation he had with Charles ( in a dream) when Charles died/was dying... and the flying dream, and Nathan being there as well, which came true.

that's why I said it's related, it's the same thing and it might be the same power (Charles most likely... or maybe Angela's).

I wasn't "jumping around". While they are different situations, they are the same thing (or at least related) in the context of the show... so far.

It's true you didn't say anything about daydreaming, Entity said that. You say you think he wasn't sleeping. I don't think you need to be asleep to daydream, that's the whole point of daydreaming

Hope that's clear enough

Mairuzu
I was gunna say the same thing.. darn you

By the way.. where was the Peter in the 1 year from now future? was he there?

perhaps somewhere else in the world?

Magee
How cliche, Internet geeks are over analysing every thing.

exanda kane

Neo Darkhalen
Peter never met him, only mohinder.

He enters your dreams.. or something more then that...

Peter just has dreams of future events.. idk.. its weird

I know that, its just a lame plot line that may come into fruition.

Magee

exanda kane
*FLEX*

InnerRise
Originally posted by Magee
How cliche, Internet geeks are over analysing every thing. Just by posting that post you're a cliche. Not to mention the fact that you just made up a "cliche" and applied it to where you saw fit.

You're Done now.

Entity
For a while let's forget about daydreaming. I'll get back to that later.

He was standing up talking, as mentioned by Adam, and then it was like he completely lost tracked of the conversation and then came around holding that piece of paper.

He didnt have that piece of paper before, where did he get it from?

now I thought he went back in time, that's almost obvious because he wasn't in the street at the beginning of the episode, he appears, he phases in the street, the same FX and sound used when Hiro travels in and out of time.

http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/7821/peter1cp7.jpg

http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/964/peter2zy5.jpg

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/6209/peter4li9.jpg

Now that was time travel, the thing is he did so in a memory.

That's where daydreaming comes in. How would you explain to be talking one minute and then be in an entirely different place in the other, and then come back to where you were. That's daydreaming, you don't need to have a power to experience it, the thing here it's the piece of paper in his hand, and the fact that he never moved and the exact moment (as express by Adam) he started shouting.

I pretty much doubt it was "the" exact same piece of paper he got the first time he went to the future with Caitlin. I doubt he kept it since he was strip naked and hose down from head to toe, and then given a different set of clothes

I said the same thing happened when he lied unconscious, he travel through time while dreaming(being unconscious), never moved from the place, and by the look of it it happened in a second (though I can prove it).
Again the same thing happened when he went into a coma, he saw the future, he saw himself exploding, he saw Nathan being there with him, and it all happened in a second....
other times can be the conversation he had with Charles ( in a dream) when Charles died/was dying... and the flying dream, and Nathan being there as well, which came true.

that's why I said it's related, it's the same thing and it might be the same power (Charles most likely... or maybe Angela's).

I wasn't "jumping around". While they are different situations, they are the same thing (or at least related) in the context of the show... so far.

It's true you didn't say anything about daydreaming, Entity said that. You say you think he wasn't sleeping. I don't think you need to be asleep to daydream, that's the whole point of daydreaming

Hope that's clear enough

I agree completely!

Yea I think Charles and that kid Mohinder met had the same power. If you remember he also took Mohinder to the past with his parents. I just think Charles could communicate and knew Peter was there because they had the same ability and he was sending Peter a message the only way he could when he thought Peter would need it the most. Like instead of taking him back or forward in time he just pulled Peter back through time.

The more I think about this the more convinced I am Charles and the kid had the same ability.

Oh and InnerRise, quit trying to be so condescending to everyone else!

exanda kane
That's what you think!

InnerRise
Originally posted by exanda kane
That's what you think! Exactly.

exanda kane
That's what you think!

InnerRise
That's what you think they think.

exanda kane
That's what you think!

Mairuzu
way to lame up the lame episode

S_D_J
laughing

exanda kane
That's what you think!

The Pict
Sucks about Alejandro, he was a way better character than his constantly crying sister.

InnerRise
Originally posted by The Pict
Sucks about Alejandro, he was a way better character than his constantly crying sister. Yes.

He also said during an interview that the fact that Maya can speak English and that his character can't would be explained and he wasn't clear on if his character could actually understand English.

He also said that his and Maya's involvement with one of the Original Members would be explained. (Possible Family Members)

Magee
Just by posting that post you're a cliche. Not to mention the fact that you just made up a "cliche" and applied it to where you saw fit.

You're Done now.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka..... Soz hard man don't hit me.

InnerRise
Originally posted by Magee
Soz hard man don't hit me. You've done enough damage to yourself.

You're done.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.