Bowser Koopa vs. Master Chief

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

123KID
_h0u3xCyTx8

Darth Extecute
MC is too fast and deadly..

The Cap'n
Chief blows Bowser's brains in.

Violent2Dope
The only problem MC should have with Bowser is getting thru his thick shell. If Mario could throw his ass like that, MC would easily do it.

123KID
Bowser can teleport as seen in the second battle so MC being faster seems odd....

Bowser also took having his whole body dropped in a sea of lava and it didn't kill him.

And MC doesn't have the strength feats of Mario. Mario has lifted larger things than a tank.

Violent2Dope
Mario can barely walk while carrying King Bob Omb.

Blax_Hydralisk
ESB will be here in a minute..

but I say Chief wins only 'causew of his speed.

They're about equal in terms of strength, though.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Mario can barely walk while carrying King Bob Omb. ...Who was at least twenty times his size, and likely far heavier in proportion, mind you.

Violent2Dope
Bowser maybe his strength equal, not Mario tho.

Yoshi Paradise
Bowser maybe his strength equal, not Mario tho.

Is this a sentence?

Violent2Dope
I meant no, smartass.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Yoshi Paradise
Is this a sentence? You are picking on him, Yoshi. erm

Yoshi Paradise
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
You are picking on him, Yoshi. erm

Yeah, I know.

I'll leave him alone since I don't want any enemies on this forum.

Blax_Hydralisk
You already have enemies on this forum, believe it or not.

You're quite a hot PM subject.

And I reiterate, I think the Chief wins.

Sado-sama
MC does win. Bowser is incredibly slow to even think of doing anything to the Chief, not that he could if MC simply stood where he was.

Weapons are not even necessary to own Bowser.

123KID
So a weaponless MC could defeat a giant turtle dragon that can survive in lava and being chucked into giant spikes

fascistcrusader
I'm sorry, but this is ridiculous. Master Chief is worlds stronger than anything in the Super Mario games, you might as well make a "Dante vs DiddyKong" thread.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
You already have enemies on this forum, believe it or not.

You're quite a hot PM subject.

And I reiterate, I think the Chief wins. He is?

And I think Smithy would beat MC, so HA fascist!

123KID
The Chief is strong as hell no doubt but the crazy things Mario pulls off in SM Galaxy

Don't see it happening

Violent2Dope
What does he do in SMG? I haven't played it. Is it good?

Ozone
I think Bowser would win.

fascistcrusader
And I think Smithy would beat MC

WHO?

Violent2Dope
He's a Mario character. It took the team of Bowser, Mario, Peach, Geno, Wallace, and some other guy(can't remember name ROFL) to take him down.

123KID
Haven't played it all

but i've seen a level where he is running around over a blackhole

Then there's all his stuff in his RPGs like Paper Mario and Mario and Luigi. I know there was that Star Rod that made you all-powerful and being blown to the moon and etc

Blax_Hydralisk
But this isn't Mario, this is Bowser.

123KID
True

I'm just saying being beaten by Mario isn't a bad thing and to counter the point earlier about MC >>>>>>>> Marioverse

Like was seen in the vid, Bowser has immense strength Simply stomping can make huge platforms crumble. He can take being dunked totally in lava with no harm and also has teleportation that was seen in Mario's and Bowser's second fight but I can't find that.

Violent2Dope
I think MC wins mostly because of superior speed.

Blax_Hydralisk
I agree.

Plus, Bowser's durability is a joke.

Violent2Dope
Bowser's durability isn't a joke. erm

Blax_Hydralisk
In Mario 64 he will die/get defeated from getting tossed ten feet.. multiple times. Sometimes, if lucky, he'll get tossed onto a bomb-omb which will incapicate him.

Too a man who can lift 50 tons AND survive falling 2 MILES ( not feet, miles) without even a scatch.. that's a joke.

Mario character's feats are very inconsistent.

Ozone
This match would be close, but Bowser would be the last one standing.

He's a Mario character. It took the team of Bowser, Mario, Peach, Geno, Wallace, and some other guy(can't remember name ROFL) to take him down.

Who the heck is Wallace?

Violent2Dope
I meant Mallow lol.

Ozone
Who's the other guy that you couldn't remember?

Violent2Dope
Not sure, I could've sworn there was someone else tho.

Ozone
There was only five party members in that game.

Violent2Dope
Really? Idk, I thot there was six lol.

Ozone
no expression There were five.

rader
does bowser get his infinite amount of minions. even if he doesnt lets compare. is bowsers breath hotter than that flame thrower weapon? prolly. could bowser hit harder than a grav. hammer? doubtfully, but i wouldn't be suprised to find out. Is master cheif faster than mario? I would definately bet against that. also homing fire people!!! think a rocket launcher that you didn't have to reload, that swerved toward targets. yeah MC may be able to dodge the first couple, but for how long. Bowser FTW 19/20. the other time Master Chief gets lucky and back attacks with a Grav. Hammer a couple times.

Blax_Hydralisk
Bower's flaming fireballs of doom would be useless, though. To the Chief bullets move in slow motion. He can easily dodge the fireballs and stay out of range of Bowser's hands.

Also, evenif he were to get hit with fire it wouldn't matter because the Chief's shields recharge. The flamethrower is only a threat because it is sustained intensive heat that drains his shields quickly. Bowser can shoot fireballs in sort bursts, meaning even if the Chief only dodges 3/5 fireballs he'd still be alive, though it doesn't matter because he'd never hit the Chief. All the CHief has to do is circle around him constantly then whack him in the back of the head. There is no way slow Bowser an keep up with the Chief when he circle stafes.

Neo Darkhalen
I think Bowser would win.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by rader
does bowser get his infinite amount of minions. even if he doesnt lets compare. is bowsers breath hotter than that flame thrower weapon? prolly. could bowser hit harder than a grav. hammer? doubtfully, but i wouldn't be suprised to find out. Is master cheif faster than mario? I would definately bet against that. also homing fire people!!! think a rocket launcher that you didn't have to reload, that swerved toward targets. yeah MC may be able to dodge the first couple, but for how long. Bowser FTW 19/20. the other time Master Chief gets lucky and back attacks with a Grav. Hammer a couple times. Bowser's breath hotter than Flamethrower? Speculation, no evidence at all. Also, it is sustained fire, Bowser just uses fireballs. Bowser cannot hit harder than a Gravity Hammer, no way. MC ran a kilometer in 9 seconds with a hurt ankle, he is MUCH faster than Mario. Mario dodges all attacks.

Blax_Hydralisk
You basically reiterated everything I just said no expression

ThoraxeRMG
Originally posted by fascistcrusader
Master Chief is worlds stronger than anything in the Super Mario games

You know what you just said, was complete and utter bullshit, right? sad
There ARE Mario characters that could kill Master Chief. confused So, run along and go play Halo 3. sad embarrasment

Blax_Hydralisk
Is there anyone who can beat the Chief without using magic?

Neo Darkhalen
Bowser would win.

Wandering Flame
Mario in his colossal form.

Although I believe that happens with a magical mushroom.

Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
Bowser would win. In a who got pwned the most contest.

Neo Darkhalen
laughing thumb up

To be fair if a plumber can beat him.......

Blax_Hydralisk
Bowser would win.

Bowser would be crushed effortlessly if he fought the Chief.

I'm serious. The Chief will win this effortlessly with his mind focused more on steamy mental butsekz with Cortana then on the enemy.

Wandering Flame
I don't think he knows what butsekz is. laughing out loud

Neo Darkhalen
laughing thumb up

To be fair if a plumber can beat him.......

ThoraxeRMG
Is there anyone who can beat the Chief without using magic?

Yes

Blax_Hydralisk
True.

fascistcrusader
Fixed.

I'm afraid not. Some turtles, walking mushrooms, and two italians really just don't compare to Master Chief. That's like saying There are characters in Bambi who could kill Darth Sidious, its best not to mix childrens fun with actual power.

I'm actually not a big fan of the Halo games, I just accept reality for what it is. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Blax_Hydralisk
It's easier for people who don't know what they're talking about to "win" by just accusing you of being a fanboy.

Sol Valentine
Originally posted by Wandering Flame
I don't think he knows what butsekz is. laughing out loud

*Master Chief on KMC*

*Wandering Flame says: Any butsecks with Cortana?*

*MC replies: What's this butsecks?*

Violent2Dope
Is there anyone who can beat the Chief without using magic? Pyron, Ganondorf without his magic(better believe it), Kratos, to name a few.

Did you just mean Mario characters?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.