Ha Ha England

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kevy2007
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

You ****ing deserved it you bunch of arrogant s hites. It's a real party now

Bloigen
Irish Gaelic sucks.

~Forever*Alone~
i dont understand....

chillmeistergen
England lost to Croatia. Yeah, we probably do deserve it.

RogerRamjet
probably?....you bloody bet you do!

lord xyz
Yeah. Who are we to think we're good at football?

Toku King
Originally posted by lord xyz
Yeah. Who are we to think we're good at football?

At British football, you guys are fantastic. At American football, not so much.

Scythe
I missed it...

Reverend Axel
I really don't care.

Actually I don't care at all.

In fact, I wish I was dead.

Scythe
Originally posted by Reverend Axel
In fact, I wish I was dead.

Them's emo talk 'round these woods pilgrim...

Barker
Get this off my KMC. mmm

~KoK!~
Some lame European country making fun of some other lame European country because the first country lost to the second in a lame European sport.

This sounds like everything that causes teen suicide.

DanZeke25
Originally posted by Barker
Get this off my KMC. mmm

OFT

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
England lost to Croatia. Yeah, we probably do deserve it. but doesnt America suck at soccer? England still has the edge there.

SelphieT
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
but doesnt America suck at soccer? England still has the edge there.

Why does that matter.......?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by SelphieT
Why does that matter.......? I was implying that America sucks more at soccer than England does.

Baylin
I think professional football, or soccer, as some folks like to say, should be banned. I hate it!

The players, for the most part, are over paid fukwits, and the excessive violence that follows games just because a team lost is stupid, just stupid. I mean get a grip people it's just a bag of leather being kicked around what's the big deal... *sighs*

Kram3r
Mate, Soccer ****ing sucks more than Roland's mom on a Friday night at Hooter's, mmkay? NFL is were the mother****er is at. Too bad there isn't a league down here. haermm

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Kram3r
Mate, Soccer ****ing sucks more than Roland's mom on a Friday night at Hooter's, mmkay? NFL is were the mother****er is at. Too bad there isn't a league down here. haermm and this is why I love you, you cross dressing bastard. big grin

Baylin
I'll take your word for that as it's still an over rated bag of leather being knocked around a field...

Now rugby, rugby is where it's at. The world would be a much better palce if everyone played that beautiful game!

Rogue Jedi
agreed...... RUGBY I like.

Kevy2007
To the stupid yanks and brits that said NFL and Rugby are better, they are homo sports. GAA Football is a real sport

Baylin
Originally posted by Kevy2007
To the stupid yanks and brits that said NFL and Rugby are better, they are homo sports. GAY Football is a real sport

Hmm... mmm

the welsh one
steve mclarin has been axed! no suprise really

SelphieT
Originally posted by Baylin
I'll take your word for that as it's still an over rated bag of leather being knocked around a field...

Now rugby, rugby is where it's at. The world would be a much better palce if everyone played that beautiful game!

..................In rugby you can also kick around a thing of leather.

the welsh one

....and you can also do this:

tc0Ut5y-GRc

Bicnarok

Baylin

Yeah I know, oh well... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by Baylin
I think professional football, or soccer, as some folks like to say, should be banned. I hate it!

The players, for the most part, are over paid fukwits, and the excessive violence that follows games just because a team lost is stupid, just stupid. I mean get a grip people it's just a bag of leather being kicked around what's the big deal... *sighs*

Yeah, let's ban it because you dislike it.

-AC

chillmeistergen
I'm having flashbacks of pro life idiots.

skyfather

Df02
I think American Football could be a good game, if it was faster. It needs more flow. I can watch the superbowl, but tbh we dont really end up watching much, it's just an excuse to sit around and get drunk and bet with mates.

I grew up with Football (association football - soccer), supported Tottenham since I was little, love the game because of that. I would watch more Rugby because I think it's an exciting game, but I dont have that connection because I dont have a team i've supported my whole life.

Bicnarok
And whats worse than NFL?

Baseball, I mean WTF its just a over hyped version of "Rounders"

A GIRLS GAME

Alpha Centauri
I love that.

First, the sport isn't called N.F.L., that's the league. Funny how Brits are so fast to jump on "Yanks" for not being educated, yet they make asses of themselves.

Second, "It's for wimps in pads!". Yeah, you can say that from your house. I doubt you would say it if you were playing. They wear that shit to protect them from getting permanent injury and stopping their faces looking like pizza. It's not some macho choice to not wear it in Rugby, and American Football players are no less for wearing it.

Football being described as a poetic, beautiful game with drama and lots of surprises is just about the single most feminine way to describe and over-complicate something simple that there possibly is. It's a sport, we enjoy it and it CAN be exciting.

Football is not inherently great, hence why none of us could probably give a shit about watching Port Vale Vs whoever. We watch the big games and the big leagues because that's what's exciting, and even then, susceptible to a boring game.

Stupid people.

-AC

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by skyfather
i totally agree nfl is for wimps with pads,id like to see them get physical with some aussie rugby league players,they'd get knocked flat on their asses. you are so full of shit it's coming out of your ears.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Bicnarok
And whats worse than NFL?

Baseball, I mean WTF its just a over hyped version of "Rounders"

A GIRLS GAME you have obviously never played baseball.

skyfather
you are so full of shit it's coming out of your ears.

dont blame me for american football being a second rate game of rugby.

some american footballers r just as bigger posers as soccer players,doing stupid dances when they score a touchdown.you dont see that in rugby league or union.

skyfather
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
I love that.

First, the sport isn't called N.F.L., that's the league. Funny how Brits are so fast to jump on "Yanks" for not being educated, yet they make asses of themselves.

Second, "It's for wimps in pads!". Yeah, you can say that from your house.They wear that shit to protect them from getting permanent injury and stopping their faces looking like pizza. It's not some macho choice to not wear it in Rugby, and American Football players are no less for wearing it.

Football being described as a poetic, beautiful game with drama and lots of surprises is just about the single most feminine way to describe and over-complicate something simple that there possibly is. It's a sport, we enjoy it and it CAN be exciting.

Football is not inherently great, hence why none of us could probably give a shit about watching Port Vale Vs whoever. We watch the big games and the big leagues because that's what's exciting, and even then, susceptible to a boring game.

Stupid people.

-AC

you talk like you've played a lot of sport,bet you've never stepped on a pitch in your life.
as for "you can say that from your house"crap, yeah i can i do play rugby league and i come up against guys just as tough or maybe tougher than you would playing american football.

Rogue Jedi
dont blame me for american football being a second rate game of rugby.

some american footballers r just as bigger posers as soccer players,doing stupid dances when they score a touchdown.you dont see that in rugby league or union. and you've obviously never played american football.

second rate to rugby? sure, lets go with that. IDIOT.

skyfather
and you've obviously never played american football.

second rate to rugby? sure, lets go with that. IDIOT.

why would i want to play such a start stop boring game.
lets get excited about a 1 yard gain laughing
im an idiot,youre the one name calling over a sporting debate,thats sad

Alpha Centauri
you talk like you've played a lot of sport,bet you've never stepped on a pitch in your life.
as for "you can say that from your house"crap, yeah i can i do play rugby league and i come up against guys just as tough or maybe tougher than you would playing american football.

Prove it.

You don't. Unless you play against people who have trained THAT hard for THAT long.

-AC

Victor Von Doom
Why are people in a football thread talking about why they dislike it?

Is anyone doing that in the US sport threads?

Rogue Jedi
why would i want to play such a start stop boring game.
lets get excited about a 1 yard gain laughing
im an idiot,youre the one name calling over a sporting debate,thats sad because you are saying that baseball and american football are for sissies.

say you are a WR cutting across the middle, you know that the Defensive backs are like 6'6 and 250 pounds? all muscle? and they can run four flat forty yard dashes?

I'd bet my left arm an average NFL linebacker would OWN any rugby player he goes against.

try being a catcher in a baseball game and having some huge guy barreling down on you, intent on bowling you over. you cant hit back, all you can to is try to tag him out without being killed.

Alpha Centauri
It doesn't matter to him.

They're not American and that makes them better. He's silly.

-AC

Rogue Jedi
I guess. he never considered why football has so many concussion injuries, did he?

Soccer, I dont really enjoy it, but I think it's entertaining to watch sometimes.

Bicnarok
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
Why are people in a football thread talking about why they dislike it?

Is anyone doing that in the US sport threads?

because someone, to be exact ...

"Kram3r
Pending American

Made the following statement

Mate, Soccer ****ing sucks more than Roland's mom on a Friday night at Hooter's, mmkay? NFL is were the mother****er is at. Too bad there isn't a league down here.

And one thing lead to another and a friendly bit of banter startedsmile

Alpha Centauri
I guess. he never considered why football has so many concussion injuries, did he?

Soccer, I dont really enjoy it, but I think it's entertaining to watch sometimes.

It is, sometimes.

People here would have you believe that every game is sporting ballet, they'd be lying.

-AC

Rogue Jedi
It is, sometimes.

People here would have you believe that every game is sporting ballet, they'd be lying.

-AC well, every sport has it's beautiful moments. a perfectly thrown alley oop pass, a QB and a WR being in perfect sync with each other, a hockey player faking the goalie out of his cleats, a soccer player scoring on an unbelievable penalty kick. Even a perfectly executed double play can be a thing of beauty.

One day they will make naked Asian female creamed corn wrestling an olympic event. Talk about a sport of beauty. laughing

Alpha Centauri
See, penalty kicks usually are nothing of beauty, they are just that. Kicks from a spot.

Obviously some penalties are better taken than others, though. Robin Van Persie and Michael Ballack, for example, will always take more awesome penalty kicks than say, Steven Gerrard.

-AC

Rogue Jedi
See, penalty kicks usually are nothing of beauty, they are just that. Kicks from a spot.

Obviously some penalties are better taken than others, though. Robin Van Persie and Michael Ballack, for example, will always take more awesome penalty kicks than say, Steven Gerrard.

-AC Bear with me, I know little of soccer. I am talking about when all the players line up in front of one goal, and one player throws the ball inbounds amongst them?

Slay
Bear with me, I know little of soccer. I am talking about when all the players line up in front of one goal, and one player throws the ball inbounds amongst them?
You're kinda mixing up a corner kick and a throw in.

Alpha Centauri
Bear with me, I know little of soccer. I am talking about when all the players line up in front of one goal, and one player throws the ball inbounds amongst them?

They don't line up, and throw ins can occur anywhere.

-AC

Rogue Jedi
They don't line up, and throw ins can occur anywhere.

-AC well, you know what I am referring to, yes? What sort of penalty/foul must occur for this to happen?

Remember, I know shit about soccer, so be gentle.

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by Scythe
Them's emo talk 'round these woods pilgrim...

Satan's a Homo. LOL

Victor Von Doom
well, you know what I am referring to, yes? What sort of penalty/foul must occur for this to happen?

Remember, I know shit about soccer, so be gentle.

It's just when the ball goes off the pitch. The opposite team get a throw-in. It's just a minor thing really.

Alpha Centauri
That's only if the ball goes off to the side, if it goes out next to a goal, it's either a corner kick or it's a goal kick.

Corner kicks occur when the ball is knocked out for whatever reason by one of the players or goalkeeper of the team populating that end of the pitch. A goal kick is when an opposing player shoots and misses the goal.

-AC

JacopeX
IN soccer, the ball actually moves all 90 minutes.

Originally posted by Kram3r
Mate, Soccer ****ing sucks more than Roland's mom on a Friday night at Hooter's, mmkay? NFL is were the mother****er is at. Too bad there isn't a league down here. haermm Sorry, but I rather watch the Beautiful Game besides a crap sport where a bunch of guys wear protection that is strong enough to save you from an atomic bomb.

Rugby is waaaaay better.

Alpha Centauri
Why are people hung up on what the people f*cking wear?

As if the pads etc make them lesser men. Most of them are built like brick walls, they just don't want permanent injury.

-AC

JacopeX
I can go on and on about football, and this is coming from someone that actually played the crap sport (For middle school). Soccer is alot more better. wink

Alpha Centauri
In your opinion.

My point was that it's stupid to write off athletes for wearing pads.

Oh, and Pizaaro plays for Chelsea.

-AC

Rogue Jedi
It's just when the ball goes off the pitch. The opposite team get a throw-in. It's just a minor thing really. off the pitch=out of bounds?

Bicnarok
nearly every American Football movie Ive seen, someone ends up in a wheel chair. Is it that dangerous and does this happen often?

Rogue Jedi
It's a risk, but it's rare.

Victor Von Doom
off the pitch=out of bounds?

Yes.

JacopeX
In your opinion.

My point was that it's stupid to write off athletes for wearing pads.

Oh, and Pizaaro plays for Chelsea.

-AC I'm aware that he plays for chelsea. But when I try to change it to the Chelsea-Pizarro Sig, it won't work. erm

Damn File Sig! mad

Rogue Jedi
Yes. I gotcha. wink

chillmeistergen
I can't understand why people are arguing about American football, in a thread about a specific football/soccer match. Yes, American football players wear pads etc. but so what? it's not as if they're playing soccer wearing the pads, the whole thing is completely irrelevant.
Also, why bring up rugby? Rugby is not American football, they're different sports and they are not interchangeable.

Bicnarok
This threads like a river, it flows along in weird and wonderful directionssmile

~KoK!~
Originally posted by JacopeX
I can go on and on about football, and this is coming from someone that actually played the crap sport (For middle school). Soccer is alot more better. wink Yeah, as if playing a sport in middle school gives you the knowledge to know which is inherently a better sport. Speaking of middle school did you even get through it? "More better?" Please.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.