red ring of death..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

panic469
wat game for the xbox 360 causes the most red rings??? Is it worth the $349 to spend on a game sytem???

BackFire
The newer consoles don't have the problem.

ESB -1138
Yeah they do

panic469
i hear that alo 3 causes alot of red rings... is it true

ESB -1138
I guess you mean Halo 3 and the day I got Halo 3 my 360 got the Rings of Death

panic469
ya srry!!! lolz!!! so... is it worth it???

ESB -1138
Originally posted by panic469
ya srry!!! lolz!!! so... is it worth it???

I just got it back from being fixed not to long ago and haven't bothered touching it. I've been playing Wii ever since; Metroid Prime 3, Super Mario Galaxy, Mario & Sonic, and waiting for NiGHTS and for some reviews on Soulcalibur Legends.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by panic469
wat game for the xbox 360 causes the most red rings??? Is it worth the $349 to spend on a game sytem???

Unless you buy the system used. You are covered by a two year manufactures warranty.If you suffer form the red ring a day before your warranty expires, you will get a new system So, yes, it is very much worth paying $350 to play something other than PS2, gay wi, or handhelds.

Lana
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
Unless you buy the system used. You are covered by a two year manufactures warranty.If you suffer form the red ring a day before your warranty expires, you will get a new system So, yes, it is very much worth paying $350 to play something other than PS2, gay wi, or handhelds.

Three year warranty. Not two.

And this doesn't need it's own thread.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f66/t375090.html

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.