Karate Kid vs. Goku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GenoBreaker
I've never personally seen much of Karate Kid, but there are literally countless forum-goers who wank him to absurd levels, such as badly beating up PC Superboy, taking out planet destroyers with ease and moving faster than the speed of light. People even claim he knows every fictional martial art that currently exists and say that someone like Kenshiro from Fist of the North Star would be helpless against him.

So, just for fun, let's say Karate Kid is thrown into the DBZ verse, and due to some totally random circumstances, is pitted against Goku - each out for the other's blood. The fight takes place on an occupied planet, so no planet-busting. Can Val Armorr beat Goku when both are at the peak of their abilities?

And if it's still a landslide victory for Val, throw Vegeta in there and give him and Goku the ability to do the funky fusion thing.

King Kandy
So even though you only have two votes, you have seen countless forum-goers overhype him? I don't think so.

GenoBreaker
Originally posted by King Kandy
So even though you only have two votes, you have seen countless forum-goers overhype him? I don't think so.
I take it you mean two posts? Well, for the record, I wasn't talking about this forum, but almost everytime I see a thread involving KK elsewhere, he's attributed with ridiculous feats that just don't seem possible given he's supposed to be human.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.