Anger issues

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonderer
Hey there, friends. If you (like myself) are suffering from anger issues, road rage, aggression, etc. please share with the rest of us. It saddens me deeply that I'm struggling to control my own anger and that I have such a hard time trying to dissolve it. I totally flipped out in a road rage incident recently and nearly hurt some idiot.

Please share your experiences or help/suggestions.

debbiejo
I'm sorry to hear it. Hmm, have you tried putting yourself in the other persons shoes??

SelphieT
I probably should take Anger management sometime in my lifetime. Soon.

I just bottle up all the aggression, and I'm scared that I'll become an abusive *******, like my parents. I don't want my kids in the future, if I have any, to have to deal with such bullshit. I'm just scared that one day it'll all pop, and I'll do something in anger, that I'd never do normally.

lord xyz
I have anger, but that's not my fault. My solutuion is getting away from the bad people.

the welsh one
weed is the best way to chill out people

~Forever*Alone~
they all say i have anger issues, because when my brothers friends are trying to hurt me i fight back, and sometimes im forced to go to the extreme and i pull a knife on them. its become a big joke because they know i could never hurt anyone, and they keep incuring my anger.

i hope one of these days i do snap, because i will have self defense as an excuse.

lord xyz
Originally posted by ~Forever*Alone~
they all say i have anger issues, because when my brothers friends are trying to hurt me i fight back, and sometimes im forced to go to the extreme and i pull a knife on them. its become a big joke because they know i could never hurt anyone, and they keep incuring my anger.

i hope one of these days i do snap, because i will have self defense as an excuse. If you haven't snapped already I would say you're quite good at controlling your anger. But, I'm generalising here, what they could be doing could be next to nothing.

Violent2Dope
I have had anger issues since I was but a wee child. I have gone thru anger management twice I think, it hasn't worked either times.

~Forever*Alone~
Originally posted by lord xyz
If you haven't snapped already I would say you're quite good at controlling your anger. But, I'm generalising here, what they could be doing could be next to nothing.

rape

Bardock42
Originally posted by ~Forever*Alone~
rape

You mean they actually force their penises in you?

chillmeistergen
I used to be an angry person when I was in my younger teens. But now I realise that it's largely pointless, I try to focus any emotions I'm experiencing through creative means and think more about how the people around me are feeling.

Bardock42
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
I used to be an angry person when I was in my younger teens. But now I realise that it's largely pointless, I try to focus any emotions I'm experiencing through creative means and think more about how the people around me are feeling. You are still an angry little wanker.

But very lovable.

SelphieT
Originally posted by Bardock42
You are still an angry little wanker.

But very lovable.

Quit describing yourself.

Bardock42
(auto quote)hug

Violent2Dope
I used to be an angry person when I was in my younger teens. But now I realise that it's largely pointless, I try to focus any emotions I'm experiencing through creative means and think more about how the people around me are feeling. I can actually feel your inner anger while you type.

chillmeistergen
Rather silly to assume I'm angry when I debate. I debate because I enjoy debating, I'm passionate about certain things, not angry.

Also, try not to be too naive and see my online self and my real life self as exactly the same.

lord xyz
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
I can actually feel your inner anger while you type. He does have an attitude problem. But hey, who at KMC doesn't?

Bardock42
Rather silly to assume I'm angry when I debate. I debate because I enjoy debating, I'm passionate about certain things, not angry.

Also, try not to be too naive and see my online self and my real life self as exactly the same. Don't mind him, he just tries to follow my joke cause he wants to belong.

chillmeistergen
Aww, bless him.

THE LITTLE FVCKING SCROTUM!!

debbiejo
I get a little angry at injustices, otherwise I'm really not an angry person at all.

Must be something wrong with me. blink

lord xyz
Originally posted by debbiejo
I get a little angry at injustices, otherwise I'm really not an angry person at all.

Must be something wrong with me. blink God is so cruel.

debbiejo
She sure is. happy

wink

lord xyz
By making you, that is.

debbiejo
She has a sense of humor, sooooooo..

Okay, back to anger...lol

People without exception are always experiencing emotional responses to their life experiences. These responses are their choices. Many people spend the majority of their lives attempting to control circumstances because they believe that in the controlling of the circumstance, they will feel better. But no matter how much control they gain over the actions of others, it is never enough. You have no control over the lives of others, but only your responses you, yourself make to them. There will ALWAYS be another uncontrollable circumstance. Choosing to change how you view or your focus on circumstances can train yourself in awareness to your choice of your emotions to it, which lead at times to actions made by you in response to it.

Violent2Dope

Also, try not to be too naive and see my online self and my real life self as exactly the same. Fvck you fat ****.

Wonderer
Lot of anger here...hhmmm...thanx for everyone's input.

Captain King
I remember the other day I got a little tiff.

It appeared some sortof hole in the space-time contiuem caused me to encounter a viking. And I was like
http://www.sfgate.com/blogs/images/sfgate/techchron/2007/09/26/bu_h3chief498x351.jpg
What the **** is this? You are a viking! You belong ten centuries in the past!

And he was like
http://www.cindyvallar.com/Viking.jpg
You do not seem to have a pussy or gold so i'm going to kill you now.

And he threw a javelin at me. It did not feel good.

http://www.pocket-lint.co.uk/utilities/picturenewsmain.php/NEWS-10071-936bddad6d67fa3fd29b085c6f495306.jpg
But luckiely I'm in the navy and am trained in several forms of combat!

So I whipped my assault rifle and killed his primitive ass.

And for some reason just killing his stupid viking ass messedup the space-time continuem, causing an alternate tanget
http://aftermathnews.files.wordpress.com/2007/07/ron-paul-iowa.jpg
where Ron Paul is winning in the polls. I mean look at this, JUST LOOK AT HIM!

The moral of this story is you need to control your anger. It doesn't solve all your problems...

Probably.. I don't know, Ron Paul doesn't seem all that bad a guy... *cough*

Bardock42
Ron Paul is awesome.

KingTech
I have never ever been in this situation just because I never interfere in others affairs . I am a very social person.

lord xyz
Obama 08

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by debbiejo
She sure is. happy

wink Women are too stupid to make anything constructive.

lord xyz
Women are too stupid to make anything constructive. Humans are too stupid to make anything constructive. Therefore, God can't be a man or a woman, or any kind of person, actually.

debbiejo
Touche'

SelphieT
Women are too stupid to make anything constructive.

Then you'd better go off to the corner then. ermm

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by SelphieT
Then you'd better go off to the corner then. ermm Make me a fvckin sandwich.

SelphieT
Make me a fvckin sandwich.

Hmm. Sandwiches, constructive. Can't you make it yourself if you are such a man?

Rogue Jedi
Hmm. Sandwiches, constructive. Can't you make it yourself if you are such a man? laughing

Violent2Dope
Hmm. Sandwiches, constructive. Can't you make it yourself if you are such a man? No, because I am not a man, I am a sad wrist-cutting little boy with no one who loves me. sad

SelphieT
No, because I am not a man, I am a sad wrist-cutting little boy with no one who loves me. sad

*points and laughs* That's too bad.

Oh, I probably shouldn't do that. I apologize.

*hugs* You just need some luvin' to calm down your fiery temper, don't you?

chillmeistergen
Who does everyone reckon, the most angry person on this site is?

Bardock42
Who does everyone reckon, the most angry person on this site is? Schecter probably.

But I can be really, really ****ing angry when talking to some people.

SpearofDestiny
Let your Mind know Peace

AND BE FREE big grin

InnerRise
Originally posted by Wonderer
Hey there, friends. If you (like myself) are suffering from anger issues, road rage, aggression, etc. please share with the rest of us. It saddens me deeply that I'm struggling to control my own anger and that I have such a hard time trying to dissolve it. I totally flipped out in a road rage incident recently and nearly hurt some idiot.

Please share your experiences or help/suggestions. Why would you only be asking for the help of those who are like yourself?

Seems kind of counterproductive. How much help can they really be? Wouldn't you rather want the advice from people who are in control of their actions?

Being that I'm in full control, I don't qualify to help you.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Violent2Dope
*points and laughs* That's too bad.

Oh, I probably shouldn't do that. I apologize.

*hugs* You just need some luvin' to calm down your fiery temper, don't you? YAY! hug

Violent2Dope
Who does everyone reckon, the most angry person on this site is? Anyone who posts regularily in the comic forums. no expression

chillmeistergen
Oh yeah, like you and Judge.

Violent2Dope
Oh yeah, like you and Judge. I don't post unless it's a thread I could give a damn about. Judge isn't angry, just pathetic and emo. I'm talking about people like Quanchi, and Nvrbeenwthagrl(or some shit like that).

SelphieT
Who does everyone reckon, the most angry person on this site is?

Someone who is soooo angry, that they don't even know it.

I'm not going to list their name. They tend to pop up magically when you post their name.

botankus
I'd go with JM as the angriest. She's very subtle about it and attacks us all with her profoundness.

SelphieT
Originally posted by botankus
I'd go with JM as the angriest. She's very subtle about it and attacks us all with her profoundness.

Oh jesus.....I forgot about her.

She's definitely up there on the list. shock

InnerRise
I'd say 2 contenders for the angriest person would have to be DARKLORDCAEDUS, now known as JediSamuraiMRB, and Neo Darkhalen.

EDIT: Well actually I can think of much angrier members......1 in particular.......but he'll go unnamed.......b/c he's angry.

Bardock42
Originally posted by InnerRise
I'd say 2 contenders for the angriest person would have to be DARKLORDCAEDUS, now known as JediSamuraiMRB, and Neo Darkhalen.

EDIT: Well actually I can think of much angrier members......1 in particular.......but he'll go unnamed.......b/c he's angry.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka..... **** YOU. WHY WON'T YOU SAY YOU MEAN ME, YOU *******!!

InnerRise
Originally posted by Bardock42
**** YOU. WHY WON'T YOU SAY YOU MEAN ME, YOU *******!! Never you.

But you do seem rather angry at the moment. Hmmmm........

Update: I now have 2 particular people in mind for the title.

Of course they will remain unnamed because well.........I don't want to be verbally assaulted........anymore......

debbiejo
Okay, okay, here's a thought. You're pissed off because it reminds you of what you hate about yourself...........Pojection of sorts.

chillmeistergen
How very profound.

Violent2Dope
Neo Darkhalen isn't that angry. erm I have talked to him alot, he's a pretty passive guy.

Air Legend is a contender...

debbiejo
happy

Thanks.......I do have a bit of intellectually golden tendencies that OZZZZZZ............. out at times.

Wonderer
Thanks 4 everyone contributions...so far very interesting and entertaining. Something interesting I've heard a while ago - Beethoven's music can give you road rage while driving and Beethovening! How very weird...well his music is quite inciting and fiery...

leonheartmm
hmmm, i feal like blowing up sum nukes and ripping sum random people's throats out, does that count as anger??

Blax_Hydralisk
No, just sadistic.

Angriest people would be Nikko (V2D knows) and maybe some of the star wars vs. people that are gone now *cough* Antedlluvian *cough*

Deja~vu
Retaliate always come back to haunt you.

Shinde Imasu
Originally posted by Deja~vu
Retaliate always come back to haunt you.

*Nod* Yes. Yes it does. It's a wonderful thing called Karma. It loves to come back and bite your ass when you make fun of it.

Nod
I have anger issues.

Childhood crap.

I control it well mostly.

I think.

Deja~vu
A good friend of mine said "ignore it"....It's annoying because it's loud, there face gets red, and face too,...........It makes me scared because people like this are unpredictable and scary and you don't know what they will do.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.