Dark Defender (Dexter) vs Joker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Avlon
Dexter vs Joker.

We're going by Dexter's normal methods. He knows about what Joker has done and wants to do what Batman refuses to do.

Does Joker live once Dexter sets his sights on him or does he end up taped to a table with the final laugh on him?

To make things a bit more interesting...Dexter makes the trip to Gotham. The kill is just too tempting to pass up.

Discuss.

cmack
hmmm, i think dexter is a little outclassed here, he is a skilled murderer, he is great with prep, but joker has the edge, he doesnt have a pattern really, besides the clown stuff, he is to unpredictable, while serial killers use the same methods and can be figured out

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Avlon
Dexter vs Joker.

We're going by Dexter's normal methods. He knows about what Joker has done and wants to do what Batman refuses to do.

Does Joker live once Dexter sets his sights on him or does he end up taped to a table with the final laugh on him?

To make things a bit more interesting...Dexter makes the trip to Gotham. The kill is just too tempting to pass up.

Discuss.

Sorry man. no Dex is out of his league here. He finds out what a real monster is.

Avlon
I think Dex could pull it off. He won't subconsciously feel sorry for the Joker like Bats does.

He's also very quick to incapacitate his victims.

guy222
joker

Val
Joker

Doakes would get the job done though. ermmnone

Avlon
Originally posted by Val
Joker

Doakes would get the job done though. ermmnone

That damn Doakes!

TricksterPriest
Pshh, Dex got him canned with teh headbutt of doom! dur

Avlon
That's one reason I see Dexter taking this scenario.

Though if both Joker and Dex had prep...Joker has the advantage.

Under "normal" scenarios where Dexter studies and knows all about his victims...I say Joker ends up as a blood slide.

Then Dex ends up dealing with Bats.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.