kids?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the welsh one
im only 16 but i know 2 mates who are pregnant.

so is having children great? or not so great?

lord xyz
it's a matter of opinion.

~Forever*Alone~
well i wouldnt know, but i cant stand the little buggers. i hope i never have to become a mom, i would be terrible. but at least i would be better than my mom.

Storm
Generally speaking, I would say that pregnant teens face more challenges than their older counter parts.

Bardock42
Originally posted by ~Forever*Alone~
well i wouldnt know, but i cant stand the little buggers. i hope i never have to become a mom, i would be terrible. but at least i would be better than my mom. Maybe try not to let any guys come in your vagina then hmm

JediSamuraiMRB
Originally posted by Storm
Generally speaking, I would say that pregnant teens face more challenges than their older counter parts.

I would agree with you.

Zeal Ex Nihilo
I hate children. They're smelly, dirty little bastards who don't show a lick of respect to their elders.

That being said, teen pregnancy = lawl.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Zeal Ex Nihilo
I hate children. They're smelly, dirty little bastards who don't show a lick of respect to their elders.

That being said, teen pregnancy = lawl. Agreed, cause it leads to teen abortion, which might just be the funniest thing ever.

chillmeistergen
Well, let's not be discriminatory, any kind of abortion's pretty hilarious

lord xyz
lol imagine a baby having an abortion!

Bardock42
Originally posted by lord xyz
lol imagine a baby having an abortion! You are a sick ****, I hope you get penis cancer.

debbiejo
Originally posted by Storm

lord xyz
Originally posted by Bardock42
You are a sick ****, I hope you get penis cancer. I hope you get mouth cancer, then go to the same doctor straight after me. That would be quite a funny situation.

Lara
I dont like the way this topic is going! *frowns*

Zeal Ex Nihilo
Originally posted by Bardock42
Agreed, cause it leads to teen abortion, which might just be the funniest thing ever.
The only thing better better than using a fetus for a hackysack is using two fetuses as hackysacks.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by the welsh one

its not so great if the parent isnt willing to take responsibility. Otherwise, its just apart of becoming a woman right. I mean, what else are woman good for? THey sure as shit dont make sammiches no more (fvcking womans lib) mad

debbiejo
Make your own sammiches, make me one too while youre at it. Ohhhh I'm thursty, beer!!!!! laughing out loud

*Scratches self*....*grunts*.....well?????

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by debbiejo
Make your own sammiches, make me one too while youre at it. Ohhhh I'm thursty, beer!!!!! laughing out loud

*Scratches self*....*grunts*.....well?????

mad

GOD DAMMIT, what is the matter with you woman? You think i, a man, serve woman? You must be drinking dumbass juice.

Wheat or rye?

debbiejo
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
mad

GOD DAMMIT, what is the matter with you woman? You think i, a man, serve woman? You must be drinking dumbass juice.

Wheat or rye? Get back in the kitchen where you belong!! mad

Look, you've done it before, put two pieces of bread together!!

SelphieT
I obviously haven't had kids yet.......but I'd like some eventually.

But not anytime soon, I don't want any damn kids bringing me down. I'll have kids when I decide I no longer want to have personality/an exciting life.

appleptree
Just do the right things fit for your age .

((The_Anomaly))
Kids are the devil.

Violent2Dope
You are all my children, I made you from the fungus off my nuts.

KingTech
I think having children is great but at the age of 16 its too early.I think after 20 is the best age of having kids.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Zeal Ex Nihilo
The only thing better better than using a fetus for a hackysack is using two fetuses as hackysacks.

This sort of thinking leads to uncharted and frightening territories.

Bicnarok

Lemon Meringue
Originally posted by goozle

They ar two yung two have babys

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.