King Hyperion vs Exiles Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Photon009
King Hyperion
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd165/KingHyperion/Fight/fight%207/1.jpg

vs

Exiles Surfer
http://comicbookdb.com/graphics/comic_graphics/1/135/68271_20061028051139_large.jpg

Who wins?

And who was the bigger threat to the Exiles?

I'd go with Hyperion.

B.A
Originally posted by Photon009
King Hyperion

vs

Exiles Surfer
http://comicbookdb.com/graphics/comic_graphics/1/135/68271_20061028051139_large.jpg

Who wins?

I'd go with Hyperion. laughing out loud

Bransolute
Surfer forever after.

Photon009
How does Surfer win?

Bransolute
How does Surfer win? Cutting him in half?

Photon009
Originally posted by Bransolute
Cutting him in half?

Hyperion's alot faster, stronger, and more durable than that alternate universe Gladiator that Surfer fought. And on top of that, Hyperion has a healing factor that would heal him pretty quickly. And that's if he would even allow that to happen, which i highly doubt.

Val
Two overrated characters. Flip a coin.

Photon009
Originally posted by Val
Two overrated characters. Flip a coin.

Overrated? King Hyperion's UNDERRATED. People seem to think he's on Superman's level or whatnot. He's far above that. He was beating the hell out of 2 regular Hyperion, each of who are roughly Superman's equal.

Anyways, i'll use some ABC logic here, but it works because Gladiator and Hyperion are so similar. King Hyperion wins this. He took on 2 real Hyperions. Surfer took on 1 alternate universe Gladiator. The real Gladiator and real Hyperion are physical equals. Surfer and Hyperion both won their respective fights, yea, but considering alternate universes are considered slightly weaker, King Hyperion's fight was AT LEAST 2x as impressive. King Hyperion wins this.

Val
Overrated? King Hyperion's UNDERRATED. People seem to think he's on Superman's level or whatnot. He's far above that.
Case in point.

Photon009
Originally posted by Val
Case in point.

Regular Superman cant decapitate the Thing, as well as kill the rest of the Fantastic Five with ease. Regular Superman is around X-Man's level, whose had serious trouble with Holocaust. Regular Superman aint beating Holocaust as easy as King Hyperion did. Regular Superman breaking Captain America's shield. Regular Superman isnt killing Thor, Iron Man, Giant Man, Captain America, among others with ease, including breaking Thor's neck. Regular Superman isnt one-shotting Colossus, or the Vision, or Magneto, or Namora, etc. Regular Superman cant beat the shit out of the Hulk easily, make him eat his own arm literally, and then kill him with one dose of heat vision. Regular Superman cannot push a phasing Shadowcat. Regular Superman has never shown to be able to crack a planet in half. Regular Superman also couldnt take a Class 75, 500 pound cannonball moving at half light speed into his back, catching him completely by suprise and be up in about a page, totally fine. Regular Superman cant crush a Class 75 organic steel character's hand, including crushing adamantium claws. Regular Superman cant snap his neck back from being twisted around 180 degrees. And last but not least, Regular Superman would get absolutely destroyed from 2 pissed off Hyperions.

TricksterPriest
Regular Superman cant decapitate the Thing, as well as kill the rest of the Fantastic Five with ease. Regular Superman is around X-Man's level, whose had serious trouble with Holocaust. Regular Superman aint beating Holocaust as easy as King Hyperion did. Regular Superman breaking Captain America's shield. Regular Superman isnt killing Thor, Iron Man, Giant Man, Captain America, among others with ease, including breaking Thor's neck. Regular Superman isnt one-shotting Colossus, or the Vision, or Magneto, or Namora, etc. Regular Superman cant beat the shit out of the Hulk easily, make him eat his own arm literally, and then kill him with one dose of heat vision. Regular Superman cannot push a phasing Shadowcat. Regular Superman has never shown to be able to crack a planet in half. Regular Superman also couldnt take a Class 75, 500 pound cannonball moving at half light speed into his back, catching him completely by suprise and be up in about a page, totally fine. Regular Superman cant crush a Class 75 organic steel character's hand, including crushing adamantium claws. Regular Superman cant snap his neck back from being twisted around 180 degrees. And last but not least, Regular Superman would get absolutely destroyed from 2 pissed off Hyperions.

hysterical2

B.A
Overrated? King Hyperion's UNDERRATED. People seem to think he's on Superman's level or whatnot. He's far above that. He was beating the hell out of 2 regular Hyperion, each of who are roughly Superman's equal.

Anyways, i'll use some ABC logic here, but it works because Gladiator and Hyperion are so similar. King Hyperion wins this. He took on 2 real Hyperions. Surfer took on 1 alternate universe Gladiator. The real Gladiator and real Hyperion are physical equals. Surfer and Hyperion both won their respective fights, yea, but considering alternate universes are considered slightly weaker, King Hyperion's fight was AT LEAST 2x as impressive. King Hyperion wins this. You suck so hard. laughing out loud

Bransolute
Hyperion's alot faster, stronger, and more durable than that alternate universe Gladiator that Surfer fought. And on top of that, Hyperion has a healing factor that would heal him pretty quickly. And that's if he would even allow that to happen, which i highly doubt. You base this off of... what? Regular Gladiator? You said yourself, he's an alternate universe, so we don't know if he's stronger or weaker... but regular Hyperion is nowhere near regular Glads in speed.

He's shown to be able to heal from being cut in half in the time it would take for him to be OK in the span of a battle? Since when?
If he's cut in half, he's not regrowing the rest of his body before Surfer would have anything to say about it. Sure he could heal from it... but not in the middle of a battle. He'd just be a floating body.

Plus, wasn't Gambit able to blow him up? Sure he was paralyzed (something Surfer could probably do), but his durability was the same.

Also, you probably think KH can beat regular Surfer, anyway...

And reading your other awesome post... I can see where this is going... pointless. smile

Violent2Dope
Regular Superman cant decapitate the Thing, as well as kill the rest of the Fantastic Five with ease. Regular Superman is around X-Man's level, whose had serious trouble with Holocaust. Regular Superman aint beating Holocaust as easy as King Hyperion did. Regular Superman breaking Captain America's shield. Regular Superman isnt killing Thor, Iron Man, Giant Man, Captain America, among others with ease, including breaking Thor's neck. Regular Superman isnt one-shotting Colossus, or the Vision, or Magneto, or Namora, etc. Regular Superman cant beat the shit out of the Hulk easily, make him eat his own arm literally, and then kill him with one dose of heat vision. Regular Superman cannot push a phasing Shadowcat. Regular Superman has never shown to be able to crack a planet in half. Regular Superman also couldnt take a Class 75, 500 pound cannonball moving at half light speed into his back, catching him completely by suprise and be up in about a page, totally fine. Regular Superman cant crush a Class 75 organic steel character's hand, including crushing adamantium claws. Regular Superman cant snap his neck back from being twisted around 180 degrees. And last but not least, Regular Superman would get absolutely destroyed from 2 pissed off Hyperions. Some of those things you were right about, some Supes can easily do.

Bransolute
Regular Superman cant decapitate the Thing, as well as kill the rest of the Fantastic Five with ease. Regular Superman is around X-Man's level, whose had serious trouble with Holocaust. Regular Superman aint beating Holocaust as easy as King Hyperion did. Regular Superman breaking Captain America's shield. Regular Superman isnt killing Thor, Iron Man, Giant Man, Captain America, among others with ease, including breaking Thor's neck. Regular Superman isnt one-shotting Colossus, or the Vision, or Magneto, or Namora, etc. Regular Superman cant beat the shit out of the Hulk easily, make him eat his own arm literally, and then kill him with one dose of heat vision. Regular Superman cannot push a phasing Shadowcat. Regular Superman has never shown to be able to crack a planet in half. Regular Superman also couldnt take a Class 75, 500 pound cannonball moving at half light speed into his back, catching him completely by suprise and be up in about a page, totally fine. Regular Superman cant crush a Class 75 organic steel character's hand, including crushing adamantium claws. Regular Superman cant snap his neck back from being twisted around 180 degrees. And last but not least, Regular Superman would get absolutely destroyed from 2 pissed off Hyperions. Originally posted by Photon009
Hyperion's alot faster, stronger, and more durable than that alternate universe Gladiator that Surfer fought.

Also, this post is full of awesome! thumb up

Val
I fail to see why I should be impressed with Hyperion taking down some alternate universe clowns.

Superman has plenty of team wreckings to his name and to his credit, I actually know how powerful those people were.

Photon009
Can someone please tell me how Superman would beat King Hyperion, or how Surfer would beat King Hyperion. Because in my mind, they cant. And im right. But i'd enjoy seeing alot of your idiotic rebutals.

Mr. Slippyfist
or how Surfer would beat King Hyperion. Because in my mind, they cant. And im right. But i'd enjoy seeing alot of your idiotic rebutals. no expression

laughing

Val
You do realize you've yet to prove Hyperion is on Superman or Surfer's level, yes?

TricksterPriest
Can someone please tell me how Superman would beat King Hyperion, or how Surfer would beat King Hyperion. Because in my mind, they cant. And im right. But i'd enjoy seeing alot of your idiotic rebutals.

durink

*downs beer* Ahhhhh. As for your post, hysterical

Photon009
Originally posted by Val
You do realize you've yet to prove Hyperion is on Superman or Surfer's level, yes?

Hyperion is equal to Gladiator in strength, speed, durability, and heat vision output. That was clearly shown in their fight, as well as in Hyperion's fights with guys like Thor, Wonder Man, and the Hulk, he usually looks superior, or at the very least equal to them. That stuff alone puts Hyperion on Superman's level, and King Hyperion was beating the hell out of 2 of these Hyperions. In other words, King Hyperion showed to be 2x the level of guys like Surfer and Superman, considering Hyperion, Thor, etc are on Superman and Surfer's level.

Proven.

Now, Superman cant beat King Hyperion considering 2 regular Hyperions, each of who are roughly on Superman's level alone, couldnt. King Hyperion is just a far more powerful, more ruthless, bald version of Superman. Superman cant win this. The only thing he might have over King Hyperion is fighting skills, but even then, it's not by much, and doesnt even come close to making up for everything else King Hyperion is superior in.

The only way i could see Surfer winning is by exploiting Hyperion's weakness to Argonite radiation, but considering King Hyperion wasnt of the same physiology as regular Hyperions as he was a full fledged alien whereas regular Hyperion was an eternal, well, that might not work because it was never shown that King Hype has that weakness. And after that, the only thing Surfer could do is keep his distance and blast him down, but that's not gonna happen. Eventually Hyperion would be put down, but long before that, Hyperion would catch up to Surfer and beat the shit out of him, or Surfer would just be stupid and try to fight Hyperion up close, where he gets slaughtered.

Val
Not proven.

Superman's showing against the JLA trumps that shit.

Mr. Slippyfist
When he fought Thor, it was hardly a fight. It consisted of a cheapshot. A hammer throw, and eye blasts. Then Thor punked Hype.
Hardly enough to Hype was superiour to Thor.
And he got pretty punked by Hulk. smile

Photon009
Originally posted by Val
Not proven.

Superman's showing against the JLA trumps that shit.

But Superman's showing against the JLA was one of Superman's highest showings. His high showings are not all that count. His average is what counts. And when you factor in all of his showings, he aint beating King Hyperion. King Hyperion only has one semi-bad showing, and no horrible showings, in a mix of TONS of amazing showings. King Hyperion wins this, whether all the Superman fanboys want to admit it or not.

B.A
Hyperion is equal to Gladiator in strength, speed, durability, and heat vision output. That was clearly shown in their fight, as well as in Hyperion's fights with guys like Thor, Wonder Man, and the Hulk, he usually looks superior, or at the very least equal to them. That stuff alone puts Hyperion on Superman's level, and King Hyperion was beating the hell out of 2 of these Hyperions. In other words, King Hyperion showed to be 2x the level of guys like Surfer and Superman, considering Hyperion, Thor, etc are on Superman and Surfer's level.

Proven.

Now, Superman cant beat King Hyperion considering 2 regular Hyperions, each of who are roughly on Superman's level alone, couldnt. King Hyperion is just a far more powerful, more ruthless, bald version of Superman. Superman cant win this. The only thing he might have over King Hyperion is fighting skills, but even then, it's not by much, and doesnt even come close to making up for everything else King Hyperion is superior in.

The only way i could see Surfer winning is by exploiting Hyperion's weakness to Argonite radiation, but considering King Hyperion wasnt of the same physiology as regular Hyperions as he was a full fledged alien whereas regular Hyperion was an eternal, well, that might not work because it was never shown that King Hype has that weakness. And after that, the only thing Surfer could do is keep his distance and blast him down, but that's not gonna happen. Eventually Hyperion would be put down, but long before that, Hyperion would catch up to Surfer and beat the shit out of him, or Surfer would just be stupid and try to fight Hyperion up close, where he gets slaughtered. hysterical

Photon009
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
When he fought Thor, it was hardly a fight. It consisted of a cheapshot. A hammer throw, and eye blasts. Then Thor punked Hype.
Hardly enough to Hype was superiour to Thor.
And he got pretty punked by Hulk. smile

Hyperion's fought Thor and the Hulk on multiple occasions. And neither time he got punked. In his first fight against Thor, he was clearly shown superior to Thor, until Thor pulled a matter manipulation trick and shrunk Hyperion. In the second fight, Hyperion blitzed Thor, Thor threw his hammer, Spectrum got rid of the hammer so it was h2h with no long range attacks, and Hyperion was beating the hell out of Thor again until Wonder Man stepped in and saved Thor's ass. The first time he fought Hulk, they were looking pretty equal, stalemating, and it was interrupted, and then the second time, it was going back and forth, though when Hulk was hitting Hyperion, it wasnt really having any effect. Hulk only won using a Thunderclap which messed Hyperion up bad because of his great hearing. And against Wonder Man, Hyperion sent him flying 20 miles with a 1-2 punch combo, and in that he broke Wondy's arm and shattered most of his ribs. Then he tore Wondy right through the planet, destroying it, and plowed him into the sun.

Grinning Goku
King Hyperion

vs

Exiles Surfer

Who wins?

I'd go with Hyperion.

Surfer ftw.

Photon009
Originally posted by B.A
hysterical

Please tell me what's so funny you idiot. Go ahead, show me what i said that's untrue at all, and refute it. Otherwise get the **** outa here cause people like you are useless. You dont debate you just go through threads acting like an idiot and pissing everyone off who doesnt agree with your massively DC-biased views.

Val
But Superman's showing against the JLA was one of Superman's highest showings. His high showings are not all that count. His average is what counts. And when you factor in all of his showings, he aint beating King Hyperion. King Hyperion only has one semi-bad showing, and no horrible showings, in a mix of TONS of amazing showings. King Hyperion wins this, whether all the Superman fanboys want to admit it or not.
King Hyperion's showing against the 2 other Hyperion was HIS highest showing. Why is it ok to you use Hyperion at his absolute best and Superman at his average?

Grinning Goku
Also, Surfer manipulates energy. Solar energy drain ftw.

Photon009
Originally posted by Val
Hyperion's showings against the 2 other Hyperion were HIS highest showings. Why is it ok to you use Hyperion at his absolute best and Superman at his average?

I'm not using Hyperion at his absolute best. Yea, against the 2 Hyperions was his highest showing, but he was still always shown that powerful, making that his average. There's a difference. See, Superman's highest showings, he's not always shown that powerful. That's why we have to go by averages. But with King Hyperion, he was always been shown that powerful, oneshotting top tiers like Magneto, Namora, Vision, etc, easily killing Colossus, the Fantastic Five, the Avengers, Thor, Holocaust, among others. He was always shown that powerful. As i said, he doesnt even have one bad showing, he just has one decent/semi-bad one, getting his neck snapped by Namora, but it wasnt really bad because 1 he was caught by suprise and 2 he snapped it right back 2 panels later, and had no lasting damage whatsoever. Plus he probably couldve snapped it back earlier than he did if he wanted to, because it's shown that he was listening to Namora the whole time, so he was fine.

Mr. Slippyfist
Hyperion's fought Thor and the Hulk on multiple occasions. And neither time he got punked. In his first fight against Thor, he was clearly shown superior to Thor, until Thor pulled a matter manipulation trick and shrunk Hyperion. In the second fight, Hyperion blitzed Thor, Thor threw his hammer, Spectrum got rid of the hammer so it was h2h with no long range attacks, and Hyperion was beating the hell out of Thor again until Wonder Man stepped in and saved Thor's ass. The first time he fought Hulk, they were looking pretty equal, stalemating, and it was interrupted, and then the second time, it was going back and forth, though when Hulk was hitting Hyperion, it wasnt really having any effect. Hulk only won using a Thunderclap which messed Hyperion up bad because of his great hearing. And against Wonder Man, Hyperion sent him flying 20 miles with a 1-2 punch combo, and in that he broke Wondy's arm and shattered most of his ribs. Then he tore Wondy right through the planet, destroying it, and plowed him into the sun. In the first fight... he showed that he wasn't superior to Thor at all... I can't figure out where you get this from. It was a short fight, and Thor wasn't going all out as well.

I'm going to use your own scans...
But, are you talking about this fight?
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd202/Genis101/HyperionvsThor1.jpg
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd202/Genis101/HyperionvsThor2.jpg
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd202/Genis101/HyperionvsThor3.jpg
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd202/Genis101/HyperionvsThor4.jpg
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd202/Genis101/HyperionvsThor5.jpg
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd202/Genis101/HyperionvsThor6.jpg
If so, I giggled quite a bit...

And Hyperion ended up getting beat, did he not? Same with his first fight against Thor.

I don't care about Wonderman. He can lick a nut right now for all I care.

Val
You gave me King Hyperion's best feat ever as proof he's more powerful than Superman, yes? If you're going to use that than I can use Superman one shotting Despero or a weakened Superman and Khyber making the planet shake while fighting in the atmosphere.

You can't have it both ways. Either use the best for both or use the average for both.

Photon009
In the first fight... he showed that he wasn't superior to Thor at all... I can't figure out where you get this from. It was a short fight, and Thor wasn't going all out as well.

I'm going to use your own scans...
But, are you talking about this fight?
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd202/Genis101/HyperionvsThor1.jpg
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd202/Genis101/HyperionvsThor2.jpg
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd202/Genis101/HyperionvsThor3.jpg
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd202/Genis101/HyperionvsThor4.jpg
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd202/Genis101/HyperionvsThor5.jpg
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd202/Genis101/HyperionvsThor6.jpg
If so, I giggled quite a bit...

And Hyperion ended up getting beat, did he not? Same with his first fight against Thor.

I don't care about Wonderman. He can lick a nut right now for all I care.

That wasnt a 1-on-1 fight so i dont consider that here. It wasnt shown 1 on 1 so it's pretty much useless. Im talking about the other fight in Busieks Avengers series, an issue later, where Hyperion and Thor fight one-on-one, and since Thor doesnt have Mjolnir (thanks to Spectrum) they fight on going fists against fists, and Hyperion's shown superior. And in their very first fight around Avengers #80 or so, Hyperion was also shown clearly superior until Thor used matter manipulation to shrink Hyperion.

Photon009
Originally posted by Val
You gave me King Hyperion's best feat ever as proof he's more powerful than Superman, yes? If you're going to use that than I can use Superman one shotting Despero or a weakened Superman and Khyber making the planet shake while fighting in the atmosphere.

You can't have it both ways. Either use the best for both or use the average for both.

This is what you dont understand. Against the 2 Hyperion's was his highest feat, yes, but HE WAS ALWAYS SHOWN THAT POWERFUL, THEREFORE THAT IS HIS AVERAGE. Superman on the other hand is usually shown more powerful than regularly is when doing his high end feats, and thats why his average isnt as high as his high end feats. But King Hyperion was ALWAYS shown that powerful. That was just the one time he had to actually try to defeat someone, cause everyone else he flatout RECKED with ease. But once again, he was ALWAYS SHOWN THAT POWERFUL, THEREFORE THAT IS HIS AVERAGE.

Val
This is what you dont understand. Against the 2 Hyperion's was his highest feat, yes, but HE WAS ALWAYS SHOWN THAT POWERFUL, THEREFORE THAT IS HIS AVERAGE. Superman on the other hand is usually shown more powerful than regularly is when doing his high end feats, and thats why his average isnt as high as his high end feats. But King Hyperion was ALWAYS shown that powerful. That was just the one time he had to actually try to defeat someone, cause everyone else he flatout RECKED with ease. But once again, he was ALWAYS SHOWN THAT POWERFUL, THEREFORE THAT IS HIS AVERAGE.
No, I get it but it doesn't make sense.

You're telling me that stalemating 2 Hyperion's and beating alternate universe F4 members are analogous feats which is flat out crazy.

If a new villain burst onto the scene and beat the 616 F4, we wouldn't even deem them herald level much less some other Earth chumps.

You're also telling me that to believe King Hyperion is more powerful than Superman, I would have to ignore all of Superman's feats that put him over a certain level of which there are many.

Photon009
Originally posted by Val
No, I get it but it doesn't make sense.

You're telling me that stalemating 2 Hyperion's and beating alternate universe F4 members are analogous feats which is flat out crazy.

If a new villain burst onto the scene and beat the 616 F4, we wouldn't even deem them herald level much less some other Earth chumps.

You're also telling me that to believe King Hyperion is more powerful than Superman, I would have to ignore all of Superman's feats that put him over a certain level of which there are many.

No, you dont have to ignore Supes' high end feats. But you have to average all his feats out, from his bad ones to his good ones.

And in this specific instance, yes, they are analagous feats. Sure, beating the Fantastic Five isnt as impressive as getting the better of 2 Hyperions, but the way he did it, how easily and everything, you could tell he was on the same level when he beat the F5 as he was when he fought the Hyperions. Take into consideration how easily he did it, that he obviously was holding back, and that he literally reduced the Thing to a forearm and gravel. The fact of how easily he did it, and everything else fo that matter, compared to how getting the better of 2 Hyperions was pretty tough for him, etc it's pretty obvious that he was always on the same level.

Mr. Slippyfist
That wasnt a 1-on-1 fight so i dont consider that here. It wasnt shown 1 on 1 so it's pretty much useless. Im talking about the other fight in Busieks Avengers series, an issue later, where Hyperion and Thor fight one-on-one, and since Thor doesnt have Mjolnir (thanks to Spectrum) they fight on going fists against fists, and Hyperion's shown superior. And in their very first fight around Avengers #80 or so, Hyperion was also shown clearly superior until Thor used matter manipulation to shrink Hyperion. Ah, so you're talking about this fight?
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Thor/Avengersv306-14.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Thor/Avengersv306-16.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Thor/Avengersv306-19.jpg
no expression
'Nuff said.

I like how you judge Thor based off of him not having his hammer though... quite funny. smile

No he wasn't. smile

Estacado
Ah, so you're talking about this fight?
no expression
'Nuff said.

I like how you judge Thor based off of him not having his hammer though... quite funny. smile

No he wasn't. smile
Going by that fight I say....

Photon is a dumbass.uhuh

Photon009
Ah, so you're talking about this fight?
no expression
'Nuff said.

No he wasn't. smile

It was shown what would happen in a h2h fight, without Thor using Mjolnir for those long range attacks. So yes it is valid in showing that Hyperion is physically superior (as in strength, speed, durability, etc) to Thor. Thor having Mjolnir has nothing to do with being physically superior, it would just help him win thanks to versatility and long range attacks, but to determine whose physically superior, yes thats the best way is to have them fight h2h, which is what they did, where Hyperion was shown superior.

And no he wasnt what?

Val
No, you dont have to ignore Supes' high end feats. But you have to average all his feats out, from his bad ones to his good ones.
Superman's average is being the most powerful and all around effective superhero in the DC universe. I would say that makes him a powerful mother ****er. Certainly more powerful than Hyperion.

And in this specific instance, yes, they are analagous feats. Sure, beating the Fantastic Five isnt as impressive as getting the better of 2 Hyperions, but the way he did it, how easily and everything, you could tell he was on the same level when he beat the F5 as he was when he fought the Hyperions. Take into consideration how easily he did it, that he obviously was holding back, and that he literally reduced the Thing to a forearm and gravel. The fact of how easily he did it, and everything else fo that matter, compared to how getting the better of 2 Hyperions was pretty tough for him, etc it's pretty obvious that he was always on the same level.
They aren't analogous. One is a good feat. One is mediocre and not worthy of top tier status.

You said yourself it wasn't impressive what Exiles Surfer did to that version of Gladiator (and I agree) so why the hell would it be impressive what Hyperion did?

I don't get it.

Superman has better strength feats than Hyperion. Fact.

Superman has better speed feats than Hyperion. Fact.

Superman has better durability feats than Hyperion. Fact.

Superman has better combat feats than Hyperion. Fact.

Yet, King Hyperion is more powerful than Superman and you'd HAVE to be ****ing retarded to think otherwise? Doesn't fly.

Mr. Slippyfist
It was shown what would happen in a h2h fight, without Thor using Mjolnir for those long range attacks. So yes it is valid in showing that Hyperion is physically superior to Thor. Thor having Mjolnir has nothing to do with being physically superior, it would just help him win thanks to versatility and long range attacks, but to determine whose physically superior, yes thats the best way is to have them fight h2h, which is what they did, where Hyperion was shown superior.

And no he wasnt what? He punched him twice. no expression

He wasn't shown superior in the first fight.

UniOmni

Ahh Genis.

Superman has so many good feats, that his average is kinda good.

Photon009
Originally posted by Val
Superman's average is being the most powerful and all around effective superhero in the DC universe. I would say that makes him a powerful mother ****er. Certainly more powerful than Hyperion.

They aren't analogous. One is a good feat. One is mediocre and not worthy of top tier status.

You said yourself it wasn't impressive what Exiles Surfer did to that version of Gladiator (and I agree) so why the hell would it be impressive what Hyperion did?

I don't get it.

Superman has better strength feats than Hyperion. Fact.

Superman has better speed feats than Hyperion. Fact.

Superman has better durability feats than Hyperion. Fact.

Superman has better combat feats than Hyperion. Fact.

Yet, King Hyperion is more powerful than Superman and you'd HAVE to be ****ing retarded to think otherwise? Doesn't fly.

You're an idiot Ion. Im sorry to say that, but you just dont get the averages thing. Im sorry but im done arguing with you until you learn. I'll try to explain it one more time. Yes, Superman has more good feats than Hyperion. But he also has more bad feats, considering thats what happens when you have as many appearances as Superman. So when you average that out, Hyperion and Superman are equals, especially when you consider Hyperion doesnt really have an bad feats, and in direct confrontatiosn with Thor and Gladiator, he's shown physically superior to Thor, and equal to Gladiator (whose also equal to Thor). When it comes to Averages, Hyperion = Gladiator = Superman in physical stats. And King Hyperion was beating the shit out of 2 Hyperions. Meaning he would most likely do the same thing to 2 Supermen, much less just one.

And for the last time, King Hyperion was always shown at the same level of power. His stock was never raised for a couple pages so he could perform some massive feat like what happens to Superman. King Hyperion was always at those high end, 2 Hyperion-fighting levels. And that's a fact.

Did you read? Doctor Spectrum knew it, Hyperion knew it, and even Wonder Man admited that Hyperion was going to put Thor down soon, and that's why Wonder Man had to do something about it and get involved with the Hyperion/Thor fight. That was pretty clear.

And he was shown clearly superior to Thor in their first fight. He came up from the ground, uppercutted Thor sending Thor flying. Thor threw Mjolnir at him, and it didnt even faze him, just bounced off his chest. Hyperion then flew after Thor again, and knocked him down hurting Thor again. Thor got up, then Hyperion used heat vision, which Thor absorbed using Mjolnir, and then used some manipulation tricks to shrink Hyperion. Hyperion was clearly superior physically. And something else to note is that that was the evil Hyperion, whose slightly inferior to the good one.

Mr. Slippyfist
Did you read? Doctor Spectrum knew it, Hyperion knew it, and even Wonder Man admited that Hyperion was going to put Thor down soon, and that's why Wonder Man had to do something about it and get involved with the Hyperion/Thor fight. That was pretty clear.

And he was shown clearly superior to Thor in their first fight. He came up from the ground, uppercutted Thor sending Thor flying. Thor threw Mjolnir at him, and it didnt even faze him, just bounced off his chest. Hyperion then flew after Thor again, and knocked him down hurting Thor again. Thor got up, then Hyperion used heat vision, which Thor absorbed using Mjolnir, and then used some manipulation tricks to shrink Hyperion. Hyperion was clearly superior physically. Doesn't change that he only punched him twice.

Also, I like how Hyperion, Wonderman, and Dr Spectrum all know Thor's strength and durability to a T. smile

He cheapshotted Thor, yes. smile
Also, Thor looked like he was holding back, and even with your description, it still doesn't make him superior to Thor.
It didn't progress enough to find out who was superior to the other (although Thor won).

B.A
You're an idiot Ion. Im sorry to say that, but you just dont get the averages thing. Im sorry but im done arguing with you until you learn. I'll try to explain it one more time. Yes, Superman has more good feats than Hyperion. But he also has more bad feats, considering thats what happens when you have as many appearances as Superman. So when you average that out, Hyperion and Superman are equals, especially when you consider Hyperion doesnt really have an bad feats, and in direct confrontatiosn with Thor and Gladiator, he's shown physically superior to Thor, and equal to Gladiator (whose also equal to Thor). When it comes to Averages, Hyperion = Gladiator = Superman in physical stats. And King Hyperion was beating the shit out of 2 Hyperions. Meaning he would most likely do the same thing to 2 Supermen, much less just one.

And for the last time, King Hyperion was always shown at the same level of power. His stock was never raised for a couple pages so he could perform some massive feat like what happens to Superman. King Hyperion was always at those high end, 2 Hyperion-fighting levels. And that's a fact.

And he was shown clearly superior to Thor in their first fight. He came up from the ground, uppercutted Thor sending Thor flying. Thor threw Mjolnir at him, and it didnt even faze him, just bounced off his chest. Hyperion then flew after Thor again, and knocked him down hurting Thor again. Thor got up, then Hyperion used heat vision, which Thor absorbed using Mjolnir, and then used some manipulation tricks to shrink Hyperion. Hyperion was clearly superior physically. And something else to note is that that was the evil Hyperion, whose slightly inferior to the good one. Reported. eek!

Photon009
Doesn't change that he only punched him twice.

Also, I like how Hyperion, Wonderman, and Dr Spectrum all know Thor's strength and durability to a T. smile

He cheapshotted Thor, yes. smile
Also, Thor looked like he was holding back, and even with your description, it still doesn't make him superior to Thor.
It didn't progress enough to find out who was superior to the other (although Thor won).

Yes, it does change it. Hyperion, Spectrum, and Wondy all knew Thor was gonna go down soon. It's pretty obvious that that's what was gonna happen too, and Thor probably knows it himself considering how thankful he was when Wondy stepped in. Thor doesnt even seem to have a chance physically, he's only been SEEN hit twice, but it looks like he's been getting the shit beaten out of him.

Hyperion was looking superior in the physical battle, and Thor looked superior in the overall battle, thanks to his long range attacks and versatility giving him the advantage. Plus that was a slightly weaker Hyperion. Hyperion is obviously physically superior to Thor.

Val
You're an idiot Ion. Im sorry to say that, but you just dont get the averages thing. Im sorry but im done arguing with you until you learn. I'll try to explain it one more time. Yes, Superman has more good feats than Hyperion. But he also has more bad feats, considering thats what happens when you have as many appearances as Superman. So when you average that out, Hyperion and Superman are equals, especially when you consider Hyperion doesnt really have an bad feats, and in direct confrontatiosn with Thor and Gladiator, he's shown physically superior to Thor, and equal to Gladiator (whose also equal to Thor). When it comes to Averages, Hyperion = Gladiator = Superman.

Don't resort to pettiness. I'm not the one contradicting myself on every page.

You want to talk average? Lets talk average.

In one storyline, Superman takes on a warship made of Kryptonite strong enough to level planets. Superman defeats said Warship.

In the next storyline, Superman flies multiple lightyears under 3 hours, takes every energy attack a Sun Eater can dish out and ends up triumphing over said Sun Eater.

In the next storyline, Superman's weakened, half dead body falling down to Earth causes the near extinction of Earth's population. This weakened Superman took part in a one on one battle that shakes the planet.

In the next storyline, we see a Superman who appears to have gone insane being greeted by the JLA/JSA because apparently none of them want to face an insane Superman one on one.

In the next storyline, it takes a multitude of different superheroes to try and restrain Superman who end up failing anyway. Superman goes on to one shot Despero.

Let's not even get into the Darkseid ass beatings.

All these storylines happen within 12-24 issues of each other. Superman shits on the average of Hyperion and you're a moron to think otherwise.

Superman's average > Hyperion's average

Superman's best > Hyperion's best

Deal with it.

Mr. Slippyfist
Yes, it does change it. Hyperion, Spectrum, and Wondy all knew Thor was gonna go down soon. It's pretty obvious that that's what was gonna happen too, and Thor probably knows it himself considering how thankful he was when Wondy stepped in. Thor doesnt even seem to have a chance physically, he's only been SEEN hit twice, but it looks like he's been getting the shit beaten out of him.

Hyperion was looking superior in the physical battle, and Thor looked superior in the overall battle, thanks to his long range attacks and versatility giving him the advantage. Plus that was a slightly weaker Hyperion. Hyperion is obviously physically superior to Thor. He looked pretty fresh.
It looks like he got hit twice is what it looked like armo.

Thor didn't even try and go physical with him. no expression Hell, even in the fight you're twisting, he didn't even throw a punch.

And when Hyperion actually beats Thor in a clear physical contest, I'll gladly agree.

Also, let's not forget that Thor fights better when he's mad.

Photon009
Originally posted by Val
Don't resort to pettiness. I'm not the one contradicting myself on every page.

You want to talk average? Lets talk average.

In one storyline, Superman takes on a warship made of Kryptonite strong enough to level planets. Superman defeats said Warship.

In the next storyline, Superman flies multiple lightyears under 3 hours, takes every energy attack a Sun Eater can dish out and ends up triumphing over said Sun Eater.

In the next storyline, Superman's weakened, half dead body falling down to Earth causes the near extinction of Earth's population. This weakened Superman took part in a one on one battle that shakes the planet.

In the next storyline, we see a Superman who appears to have gone insane being greeted by the JLA/JSA because apparently none of them want to face an insane Superman one on one.

In the next storyline, it takes a multitude of different superheroes to try and restrain Superman who end up failing anyway. Superman goes on to one shot Despero.

Let's not even get into the Darkseid ass beatings.

All these storylines happen within 12-24 issues of each other. Superman shits on the average of Hyperion and you're a moron to think otherwise.

So 12 issues out of what? How many issues has Superman been in? I'll tell you. THOUSANDS. Even say he's only been in 1000, (which is far less than what he's actually been in) 12 issues are 1.2% of his average then. Yea, that means SO much. Now, one last time, in averages, Hyperion, Gladiator, and Superman are all roughly equals. In direct confrontation it's shown that, as Hyperion has completely stalemated Gladiator in durability, strength, heat vision, and combat speed, and has been shown physically superior to Wondy at his best, as well as Thor himself.

-Superman's highest are superior to Hyperion's highest yes.
-But Superman's lowest are also alot lower than Hyperion's lowest.
-And thanks to having so many appearances, Superman has alot more "meh" average showings, as well as lows.
-Overall Superman's average is roughly equal to Hyperion's.

Photon009
He looked pretty fresh.
It looks like he got hit twice is what it looked like armo.

Thor didn't even try and go physical with him. no expression Hell, even in the fight you're twisting, he didn't even throw a punch.

And when Hyperion actually beats Thor in a clear physical contest, I'll gladly agree.

Also, let's not forget that Thor fights better when he's mad.

Thor looked fresh? No. Thor was getting the shit beat out of him. Thor wasnt even attempting to fight Hyperion? That's funny, because on the first page of that fight Thor is saying how he's angry and wants to beat the hell out of Hyperion, etc. It's also funny how Thor is just letting Hyperion hit him because he doesnt wanna fight. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. Thor was flatout getting the shit beat out of him in a physical contest, and everyone, Hyperion, Wondy, Spectrum, even Thor himself, knew it. And Thor WAS mad. Hyperion > Thor physically: FACT.

Val
So 12 issues out of what? How many issues has Superman been in? I'll tell you. THOUSANDS. Even say he's only been in 1000, (which is far less than what he's actually been in) 12 issues are 1.2% of his average then. Yea, that means SO much. Now, one last time, in averages, Hyperion, Gladiator, and Superman are all roughly equals. In direct confrontation it's shown that, as Hyperion has completely stalemated Gladiator in durability, strength, heat vision, and combat speed, and has been shown physically superior to Wondy at his best, as well as Thor himself.

-Superman's highest are superior to Hyperion's highest yes.
-But Superman's lowest are also alot lower than Hyperion's lowest.
-And thanks to having so many appearances, Superman has alot more "meh" average showings.
-Overall Superman's average is roughly equal to Hyperion's.
In other words, you have no argument and would rather feebly attempt to discredit a character until your face turns blue. You could said that on Page 1 and saved me the time.

The number of people Hyperion has beaten on Superman's level can likely be counted on 1 hand. Hell, you could probably count it with no hands.

He's didn't Thor.

Gladiator embarrassed him so bad he resorted to hair pulling.

Hulk whooped Hyperion.

Everytime the guy comes up against a real measuring stick, he gets worked. Yet he's just as powerful as THE superhero measuring stick.

Photon009
Originally posted by Val
In other words, you have no argument and would rather feebly attempt to discredit a character until your face turns blue. You could said that on Page 1 and saved me the time.

The number of people Hyperion has beaten on Superman's level can likely be counted on 1 hand. Hell, you could probably count it with no hands.

He's didn't Thor.

Gladiator embarrassed him so bad he resorted to hair pulling.

Hulk whooped Hyperion.

Everytime the guy comes up against a real measuring stick, he gets worked. Yet he's just as powerful as THE superhero measuring stick.

He never gets worked. He rarely beats big names, because he's not a major character in Marvel. Superman's THE major character for DC. But when you compare averages, they are roughly equals whether you want to admit it or not.

He may not have ever beaten Thor, but he's been shown superior on more than one occasion and only lost through a trick on one fo the 3 occasions. The other 2 occasions he was winning before it was interrupted.

Gladiator didnt embarass him. They were COMPLETELY EVEN in strength, combat speed, heat vision, and durability, and Gladiator only won because he had superior fighting skills, which allowed him to get Hyperion into that position where Gladiator had the advantage.

Hyperion has stalemated the Hulk on both occasions. The first time it was interrupted and they were shown even, and the second time they were going back and forth, with Hyperion actually showing to be slightly superior until the Hulk thunderclaps, messing up Hyperion bad thanks to his good hearing.

Hyperion's average = Superman's average. It's a fact whether you like it or not. Superman, and all of DC for that matter is just extremely overrated on this board.

B.A
He wont admit to something thats wrong.

Superman has planet moving feats. Hyperion has feats where he struggles to move satellites on his own.

Photon009
Originally posted by B.A
He wont admit to something thats wrong.

Superman has planet moving feats. Hyperion has feats where he struggles to move satellites on his own.

Yea, comparing a low feat of Hyperion's and a big one of Superman's is really fair. How bout saying Superman needed Wonder Woman's help moving the moon, or got KOed from an exploding gas station, or getting taken out from one blast from GL John, compared to Hyperion plowing Wonder Man through a planet, or exerting planet-crushing force in his fight with Gladiator or shaking the planet in his fight with his evil counterpart Hyperion.

Mr. Slippyfist
Thor looked fresh? No. Thor was getting the shit beat out of him. Thor wasnt even attempting to fight Hyperion? That's funny, because on the first page of that fight Thor is saying how he's angry and wants to beat the hell out of Hyperion, etc. It's also funny how Thor is just letting Hyperion hit him because he doesnt wanna fight. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. Thor was flatout getting the shit beat out of him in a physical contest, and everyone, Hyperion, Wondy, Spectrum, even Thor himself, knew it. And Thor WAS mad. Hyperion > Thor physically: FACT. The page after, Thor was pretty fresh. smile He was perfectly fine actually.

He got hit twice. He didn't look like he was trying to fight back. However, he only got hit twice. smile
So it's not wrong to say that Thor wouldn't have thrown a couple punches if it was actually a long fight.

That's nice.

Also, I like how Hyperion himself states that Thor couldn't hit him, but he could hit Thor because he could fly (however wrong that is, but Hyperion stated it). smile

Purely physical? Not at all.
Also, Thor looked surprised rather than angry when his hammer was stolen away. Which probably dropped his confidence, and his anger.

Mr. Slippyfist
Superman, and all of DC for that matter is just extremely overrated on this board. Wow. That kind of takes away any point you have on that subject doesn't it? I mean, you're showing extreme bias Genis (Armo, or whatever you want to be called).

Photon009
The page after, Thor was pretty fresh. smile He was perfectly fine actually.

He got hit twice. He didn't look like he was trying to fight back. However, he only got hit twice. smile
So it's not wrong to say that Thor wouldn't have thrown a couple punches if it was actually a long fight.

That's nice.

Also, I like how Hyperion himself states that Thor couldn't hit him, but he could hit Thor because he could fly (however wrong that is, but Hyperion stated it). smile

Purely physical? Not at all.
Also, Thor looked surprised rather than angry when his hammer was stolen away. Which probably dropped his confidence, and his anger.

Hyperion looked physically superior to Thor, it's that simple. We only saw him hit Thor twice, but it's obvious he hit Thor more than that. I mean, Thor was getting the shit beat out of him, and for the last ****ing time, everyone, including Thor, knew he was done for against Hyperion h2h. And he was pissed off, and then may have looked suprised when Mjolnir was taken away because he knew he was screwed physically. The fact of the matter is, if the fight went on, Thor couldve at best lasted another couple pages before being knocked the hell out. That was clearly shown.

Photon009
Wow. That kind of takes away any point you have on that subject doesn't it? I mean, you're showing extreme bias
Genis (Armo, or whatever you want to be called).

No, im showing it evenly. Everyone else thinks im showing it biased to Marvel because most of, if not all of you are very DC biased.

Val
He never gets worked. He rarely beats big names, because he's not a major character in Marvel. Superman's THE major character for DC. But when you compare averages, they are roughly equals whether you want to admit it or not.

He may not have ever beaten Thor, but he's been shown superior on more than one occasion and only lost through a trick on one fo the 3 occasions. The other 2 occasions he was winning before it was interrupted.

Gladiator didnt embarass him. They were COMPLETELY EVEN in strength, combat speed, heat vision, and durability, and Gladiator only won because he had superior fighting skills, which allowed him to get Hyperion into that position where Gladiator had the advantage.

Hyperion has stalemated the Hulk on both occasions. The first time it was interrupted and they were shown even, and the second time they were going back and forth, with Hyperion actually showing to be slightly superior until the Hulk thunderclaps, messing up Hyperion bad thanks to his good hearing.

Hyperion's average = Superman's average. It's a fact whether you like it or not. Superman, and all of DC for that matter is just extremely overrated on this board.
The crux of your argument is that while Hyperion has no big victories over anyone of worth and no good strength, speed, or durability feats worthy of comparison, he's still Superman's equal.

This is a broken argument where you like it or not.

Val
Yea, comparing a low feat of Hyperion's and a big one of Superman's is really fair. How bout saying Superman needed Wonder Woman's help moving the moon, or got KOed from an exploding gas station, or getting taken out from one blast from GL John, compared to Hyperion plowing Wonder Man through a planet, or exerting planet-crushing force in his fight with Gladiator or shaking the planet in his fight with his evil counterpart Hyperion.
Yeah, comparing a low feat of Superman's to Hyperion's best feat is real fair. no expression

Also, comparing Hyperion's best feat to Superman's best feat is also somehow not fair.

Rewmac
Originally posted by Val
Two overrated characters. Flip a coin. Agreed there...

Photon009
Originally posted by Val
The crux of your argument is that while Hyperion has no big victories over anyone of worth and no good strength, speed, or durability feats worthy of comparison, he's still Superman's equal.

You dont have to actually beat someone to have a good feat. Being shown superior, and only losing thanks to a plot device like Hulk using his hearing against him or Thor shrinking him is just as impressive as winning. And yes, on average, Hyperion is Superman's equal whether you like it or not. Superman has more high feats because he's been around so much longer, but with that also comes more low feats. So when it all averages out, theyre equals. And that is a fact.

Mr. Slippyfist
Hyperion looked physically superior to Thor, it's that simple. We only saw him hit Thor twice, but it's obvious he hit Thor more than that. I mean, Thor was getting the shit beat out of him, and for the last ****ing time, everyone, including Thor, knew he was done for against Hyperion h2h. And he was pissed off, and then may have looked suprised when Mjolnir was taken away because he knew he was screwed physically. The fact of the matter is, if the fight went on, Thor couldve at best lasted another couple pages before being knocked the hell out. That was clearly shown. It wasn't a purely physical fight if you want to include that some of it might have happened off-panel, as Hyperion said that Thor couldn't hit as he could fly. Meaning he would have been dodging punches.

Thor was only glad to have his hammer back, since he could fire off other sort of powers, and he was pretty dependent upon his hammer back then (read Ragnarok for confirmation). It doesn't mean he was almost KO'ed.

Or that his hammer just got torn away when he was using it. That sort of causes surprise when your hammer is supposed to be unliftable except by the worthy.

No it wasn't. He was hit twice. smile
Plus, if you've actually followed Thor, you'd know that he can take extreme punishment before going down. Even if he was bloodied or hurt during that fight, he would have lasted more than a couple of pages.
He wasn't even worn down in that tiny scuffle.

Val
You guys heard it here. Hulk thunder clapping is a plot device, dammit!

Rewmac
Yea, comparing a low feat of Hyperion's and a big one of Superman's is really fair. How bout saying Superman needed Wonder Woman's help moving the moon, or got KOed from an exploding gas station, or getting taken out from one blast from GL John, compared to Hyperion plowing Wonder Man through a planet, or exerting planet-crushing force in his fight with Gladiator or shaking the planet in his fight with his evil counterpart Hyperion. How about you look into the Superman Respect thread and take a good look about his feats. Hyperion's feats only looked so impressive coz he was the main boss in a during a couple issues, oh and he told Mimic "You almost hurt me, a little more and it would have been impressive" or something like that. Now, Superman would beat Mimic any day on a week. Superman vs. Hyperion is strange contest but in feats Superman beats him. In strength and abilities they might be equal.

Rewmac
Originally posted by Val
You guys heard it here. Hulk thunder clapping is a plot device, dammit! Do you really had to bring the Hulkster in this... shifty 313

Mr. Slippyfist
No, im showing it evenly. Everyone else thinks im showing it biased to Marvel because most of, if not all of you are very DC biased. No you aren't. You just claimed that DC is extremely overrated, and you choose to ignore anything from DC presented against you.

That's nice. You're an idiot though, because the only person that has been arguing DC was Vally.

"Grrr... everybody is biased, I'm a god!"
Basically how you come off to people Genis/Armo/sock.

UniOmni
Originally posted by Val

Genis will NEVER admit to being wrong.

Countless people have debated against him on SHC and KMC, but he merely rants and raves, only to come back later changing the game or talking about killing Pitbulls, but never admits to blatantly misinterpreting the comics.

What's worse is his character tastes.

I like a few characters because of how powerful they are, and how they carry that power.

Nothing deep or worthwhile to them really, but nice fluff characters....

People like Beta Ray, Thor(at times) Teth Adam, and a few others.

Characters who've got wins, and carry it well.

But Genis?

For some reason, he's taken a shining to Firelord, Hyperion and Genis.

Genis is a worthwhile character because of who his father was...... the other two tho.?

Jokes... and more jokes.

He'll maintain that since Superman has more appearances, that he's got more low showings, which brings his average down.

But Superman doesn't have many low showings, for the most part.

He's got the gas station explosion from 14 years ago, getting handled by a Vampire, and a few more.

But Superman has very few low showings, truth be told.

Genis won't ever admit that, since i doubt he's read enough Superman to really name any.

We debunked his Hyperion claims over at SHC, but he brought them over here, to continuie his agenda.

Just ignore him.

I love to double space.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by UniOmni
Genis will NEVER admit to being wrong. Countless people have debated against him on SHC and KMC, but he merely rants and raves, only to come back later changing the game or talking about killing Pitbulls, but never admits to blatantly misinterpreting the comics. What's worse is his character tastes.

I like a few characters because of how powerful they are, and how they carry that power. Nothing deep or worthwhile to them really, but nice fluff characters.... People like Beta Ray, Thor(at times) Teth Adam, and a few others.
Characters who've got wins, and carry it well.

But Genis? For some reason, he's taken a shining to Firelord, Hyperion and Genis.Genis is a worthwhile character because of who his father was...... the other two tho.? Jokes... and more jokes.

He'll maintain that since Superman has more appearances, that he's got more low showings, which brings his average down. But Superman doesn't have many low showings, for the most part. He's got the gas station explosion from 14 years ago, getting handled by a Vampire, and a few more. But Superman has very few low showings, truth be told.

Genis won't ever admit that, since i doubt he's read enough Superman to really name any. We debunked his Hyperion claims over at SHC, but he brought them over here, to continuie his agenda.

Just ignore him.

I love to double space. Fixed-ish.

Sounds about right as well.

Val
I love you like an internet brother Omni but stop the damn double spacing. For the love of baby kittens, stop the double spacing! sad

UniOmni
Perhaps

But

Then

I'd

Not

Be

truthful

To

myself.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.