comic/manga armor tag battle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lando005
this thread has been pre approved by tron and captain rex

this battle will take place in a 1 mile by 1 mile urban arena all fighters are in character. There will be 2 matches, the first one there will only be 2 fighters at a time as soon as a partner drops the other partner comes in, and the second match where all 4 are fighting at once.

team america

ironman and war machine

ironman in his extremis armor and war machine in his current armor

team japan

guyver 1 and teknoman

teknoman gets the use of pegus

B.A
thumb down

TricksterPriest
What the f**k? Horrific spite. the Guyver is bad enough, and that might actually be a decent match. BUT TEKKAMAN?! nono

lando005
i don't think it's such a spite thread, guyver is a pretty decent match for either one, as for teknoman he is powerful but he does have a time limit.

grey fox
Poor Stark.....

lando005
is it really that lop sided? in know the edge would belong to team 2 but you make it sound like a curb stomp

TricksterPriest
Tekkaman can hit pluto in minutes. His armor is impenetrable to anything short of high herald level power. He's got canons on his shoulder that can take out a small country. His blade can easily cut through Stark and Rhode's armors.

It IS a curbstomp. yes

Charlotte DeBel
Stark is the bastard but do you really hate him THAT much to put him in there?

lando005
while i do dislike stark i didn't mean for this to be a spite thread, what would be a more even match

lando005
also approved by pr1983

lando005
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Tekkaman can hit pluto in minutes. His armor is impenetrable to anything short of high herald level power. He's got canons on his shoulder that can take out a small country. His blade can easily cut through Stark and Rhode's armors.

It IS a curbstomp. yes that's post upgrade teknoman no?

TricksterPriest
Ohhhhh. you're using classic Tekkaman from Tekkaman 1. Slightly better fight, but still spite.

lando005
sorry i guess i should have posted that and no guyver gigantic either

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.