DC/Marvel vs Marvel/DC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bouboumaster
Superman
Silver Surfer

vs

Thor
Hal Jordan

quanchi112
Team 1.

B.A
This fight comes to who you think wins out of Thor and Superman and Surfer and GL.

I am not sure on both. stick out tongue

quanchi112
Originally posted by B.A
This fight comes to who you think wins out of Thor and Superman and Surfer and GL.

I am not sure on both. stick out tongue At least you admit you cant make up your mind. Honesty from you for once. wink

Val
Stalemate biscuits

B.A
Originally posted by quanchi112
At least you admit you cant make up your mind. Honesty from you for once. wink

I am honest in how today I proved you wrong many times and every time you started grasping at straws like saying Hulk couldn't do that because hes in D.C.

You failed so bad.

quanchi112
Originally posted by B.A
I am honest in how today I proved you wrong many times and every time you started grasping at straws like saying Hulk couldn't do that because hes in D.C.

You failed so bad. You spout about the madeggon wheel and think that you are the man. Please.

Name me something that Hulk failed to do that he tried that has to do with strength.

B.A
Originally posted by quanchi112
You spout about the madeggon wheel and think that you are the man. Please.

Name me something that Hulk failed to do that he tried that has to do with strength. laughing out loud

I showed the evidence you asked for and asked you to find something that is close to that. You failed and grasped at straws.

I'm done here, I have had enough times wasted. Be wrong some other time will ya.

quanchi112
Originally posted by B.A
laughing out loud

I showed the evidence you asked for and asked you to find something that is close to that. You failed and grasped at straws.

I'm done here, I have had enough times wasted. Be wrong some other time will ya. Why do you think that the Hulk couldnt do that? What is it that makes you believe hes not strong enough?

Mr. Slippyfist
Thanos/Batman.

cmack
superman>thor
hal jordan<silver surfer

iceman24567
Originally posted by cmack
superman>thor
hal jordan<silver surfer Yup then Surfer beats Superman proof to me is him stalemating Henshaw.

Photon009
Thor would beat Superman thanks to Superman being vulnerable to magic, as well as hitting harder than Superman thanks to Mjolnir. So Superman may have more lifting strength and speed and durability, but thanks to some Mjolnir-swinging Thor can hold him off h2h enough to take him down using his magic and versatility. And Hal and Surfer stalemate. Surfer would eventually get the advantage, but it would take so damn long that by that time Thor wouldve been able to get involved 10x over after beating Supes. So it ends up Thor and Hal against Surfer, whereas Surfer's in big trouble.

SpiderGauntlet
Originally posted by Photon009
Thor would beat Superman thanks to Superman being vulnerable to magic, as well as hitting harder than Superman thanks to Mjolnir. So Superman may have more lifting strength and speed and durability, but thanks to some Mjolnir-swinging Thor can hold him off h2h enough to take him down using his magic and versatility. And Hal and Surfer stalemate. Surfer would eventually get the advantage, but it would take so damn long that by that time Thor wouldve been able to get involved 10x over after beating Supes. So it ends up Thor and Hal against Surfer, whereas Surfer's in big trouble.

Superman would hold long enough IMO.

And if he doesn't surfer flees at FTL.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.