Humanity's revenge!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bouboumaster
Captain: Lex Luthor
Batman
Nightwing
Red Hood
Punisher
Nick Fury
Robin

There's the gauntlet! A K-O is a win!
They have nothing but they're usuals gadgets and guns. No super armor or things like that to Luthor.

1. Devil's lawyer
Where: New-York, in night, on the rooftops
Who: DareDevil, Bulleyes, Elektra
Condition: No prep.

2. American's finest Part 1
Where: New-York
Who: Captain America, Spider-Man
Conditions: No prep.

3. Rumble in the jungle
Where: Wakanda
Who: Black Panther, Storm, Beast
Condition: Frank and Nick have snipers on this one. Brifing prep of ten minutes where they can study what they are fighting.

4. Oh Canada!
Where: Montreal's downtown
Who: Wolverine, Sabertooth
Conditions: 30 minutes prep time

5. Avengers part 1
Who: Captain America, Wolverine, Iron Fist
Conditions: 1 hour prep

6. Bad guys
Green Goblin
Scorpion
Joker
Dr Octopus
Venom
Conditions: 30 prep times for evil. 2 hour prep time for good guys.

7. Avengers part II
Where: Gotham, in night
Who: Luke Cage, Captain America, Wolverine, Spider-Man
Conditions: 1 week prep

8. American's greatest part II
Where: Metropolis
Who: Superman, Green Arrow, Red Arrow, Wonder Woman (bracelet and Lasso only)
Conditions: 1 week prep

9. Avengers Part III
Where: Gotham
Who: Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Thor
Conditions: 3 weeks prep

10. "Hulk Smash!"
Where: Los Angeles
Who: The Incredible Hulk (Current version)
Conditions: 1 day prep

11. Marvel Knights
Where: Star City
Who: Ghost Rider, DareDevil, Moonknight, Blade
Conditions: 2 hour prep

12. The Devorer
Who: Galactus
Conditions: They don't fight Galactus: They try to repeal him from Earth

13. The Defenders
Where: Metropolis
Who: A non-holding back version of Silver Surfer, Namor, Dr Strange and a rampaging Hulk
Conditions: They have 1 month prep

NiņoAraņa
Storm Solos. no expression

Bouboumaster
Even if Nick and Punisher shot her with the snipers?

iceman24567
With prep Lex and Batman win so i think they clear it.

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Even if Nick and Punisher shot her with the snipers? how? one tornado will decimate the whole team.

not to mention they're in the jungle where visibility is really bad. none180

Badabing
The team gets past 3 because the have 10 minutes and snipers to take out Storm and that's enough IMO. I'm guessing Storm, BP and Beast have no idea what's coming.

The team really runs into trouble at 9. I'm not sure current Thor has any weaknesses.

WW Hulk at #10.....I'm not sure if they have anything big enough to take him down in one shot but there's some bias there since the WW Hulk arc just ended. One day of prep, hmm.........

#11, is there any defense to the Penance Stare besides innocence? There are at least 2 people from the team who would be done from it.

#12, I didn't see any prep but if the FF can do it then maybe.....

#13, the Surfer and Strange not holding back plus Namor and Hulk doing damage......1 month of prep though. It's just hard to imagine the team getting the best of the power cosmic and Strange's magic plus defeating Hulk and Namor but I'm open to ideas.

TricksterPriest
They've got Lex Luthor. So they have a shot on the prep time. But 8 or 9 is probably where they stop.

Bouboumaster
Thanks to those who taked the time to answer smile

Badabing
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Thanks to those who taked the time to answer smile It's an interesting gauntlet. cool

llagrok
Lex Luthor human?

HAH!

Kutulu
Personally I don't see how they'd make it past Thor.

bobbi
Does prep time include like a motherbox or something for batman? otherwise I'm not sure how they get past 8 or 9. Does wonderwoman have some weakness besides "piercing things" or whatever?

bobbi
oh and storm beats them too. Unless the other team doesn't know they're in a fight yet and they can snipe her first, she can just tornado the entire area or something

Badabing
Originally posted by bobbi
Does prep time include like a motherbox or something for batman? otherwise I'm not sure how they get past 8 or 9. Does wonderwoman have some weakness besides "piercing things" or whatever? The thread starter said "usual" gadgets and such. I'm guessing the motherbox is out.

Originally posted by bobbi
oh and storm beats them too. Unless the other team doesn't know they're in a fight yet and they can snipe her first, she can just tornado the entire area or something Considering the teams get very powerful and the thread starter didn't give anybody in the gauntlet prep, I'd say they have no prior knowledge.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.