Silver Surfer,Morg,Firelord vs Superman,Supergirl,Powergirl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Who wins?

Photon009
The Heralds win easily. Surfer could easily take Superman thanks to his many weaknesses, such as draining him dry of his solar energy, hitting him with red sun radiation, or hitting him with a concentrated blast of Kryptonite. Morg could probably take down Supergirl as well, i couldnt see her standing up to his assaults, with a deadly combination of a nearly indestructable axe, massive strength, and huge power output. And Firelord would put down Power Girl. She's not really powerful enough to stand up to him for very long, though it wouldnt be that easy for Firelord either. But when it comes down to it, Morg and Firelord overwhelm Supergirl and Power Girl, and Surfer could beat Superman quickly thanks to his vulnerabilities.

guy222
marvel ftw

SwindlingSmurph
Originally posted by Photon009
The Heralds win easily. Surfer could easily take Superman thanks to his many weaknesses, such as draining him dry of his solar energy, hitting him with red sun radiation, or hitting him with a concentrated blast of Kryptonite. How would Surfer know....?

Photon009
Originally posted by SwindlingSmurph
How would Surfer know....?

It's called Cosmic Awareness. It's the same way Surfer knew so much about the Annihilation Wave early on, and also, more importantly, the same way he knew Gladiator's weakness to radiation.

Bouboumaster
Heralds wins easy

SuperiorTech
heralds

Bouboumaster
One herald win alone.

SuperiorTech
I would not go that far.

skyfather
team 1

iceman24567
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
One herald win alone. Doubtful but they win this.

Val
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
One herald win alone.
Lulz.

quanchi112
Originally posted by SwindlingSmurph
How would Surfer know....? Hes a very good guesser? laughing Others would say cosmic awareness but whatever floats your boat.

B.A
I don't know much about this cosmic awareness but if he can uses that ill give them the win.

quanchi112
Originally posted by B.A
I don't know much about this cosmic awareness but if he can uses that ill give them the win. Surfer crushes Superman all day. big grin

B.A
Originally posted by quanchi112
Surfer crushes Superman all day. big grin Yeah. So what?

quanchi112
Originally posted by B.A
Yeah. So what? So nothing I just wanted to see if youd argue about it. Heralds for the win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.