Batman's true love?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Punkyhermy
So we know our dark knight is quite the ladies man. over the course of his life in comics-verse, timm-verse, and fim-verse, which woman has carved a place for herself in his heart?

here's my pick:

Andrea Beaumont (Batman Mask of the Phantasm): She is the only woman who came closest to being his "true" love and most likely was. She entered his life in the most crucial moment; where he was about to make the choice once and for all, to take on this war for gotham as Batman. She showed him love and happyness. For her, he discarded his plans for vengence on the city. He was happy, he found solace he seeked ever since it was taken away from him by the firing of those 2 bullets.She represented everything that was still right with the world to him. She represented hope . But then, she leaves him. And it doesn't take more than a day afterwards to put on the cape and cowl, and so changing his destiny for ever.
erm

Bruce Wayne: It doesn't mean I don't care anymore. I don't want to let you down, honest, but... but it just doesn't hurt so bad anymore. You can understand that, can't you? Look, I can give money to the city - they can hire more cops. Let someone else take the risk, but it's different now!

Bruce Wayne: Please! I need it to be different now. I know I made a promise, but I didn't see this coming. I didn't count on being happy.

Bruce Wayne: Please! Tell me that it's okay.

Andrea Beaumont: Maybe they already have. Maybe they sent me.

love

best. batman romamtic scene ever.

Darth Macabre
Yeah, Phantasm was/is high up there...I loved her character, and just wish they bring/would have brought her into comic-verse as a main character. I think, however, that Selena and Talia are the top two: in almost all mediums, those are the two girls that Bruce/Batman is attracted to, in love with, or in a relationship with.

sindahouse
Every other girl after Andrea Beaumont was just in the way of Batman... Even Vicky Vale, who was very close to Bruce... But Andrea Beaumont almost halted to creation of Batman. There was no Batman when Andrea Beaumont and Bruce Wayne where together... So tragic how it ended... I love that movie and I love that story...

Andrea Beaumont definately takes the cake.

Bat Dude
Compound word...

Catwoman...

Nuff said...

Scarecrow756
I would say Batman`s true love is Selina Kyle/Catwoman because basically I think he really cares for her but knows he can never be with her because he knows that because of his morals and how he does his job she is on the other side of the law of him. For those of you who have read Batman Escalation you know I convey the Selina/Bruce relationship as the corner stone of the story. Having said this I think that Andrea Beaumont comes in a very close second and Talia Al Gaul comes in third.

Mr Parker
Hey the famous Punky Hermy is back.I cant believe it.good to see ya again Punky.btw,I know your jeoulous of Emma watson. big grin

Punkyhermy
no i'm not.big grin

SelinaAndBruce
Um do I even have to tell you what my answer to this is? LOL. In every interpretation of Batman I've watched or read including the campy TV show I think only one woman has truly captured Batman's heart and has ever been able to come close to understanding his struggle with duality and to captivate him enough to make he want to bend the rules.

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by Punkyhermy
So we know our dark knight is quite the ladies man. over the course of his life in comics-verse, timm-verse, and fim-verse, which woman has carved a place for herself in his heart?

here's my pick:

Andrea Beaumont (Batman Mask of the Phantasm): She is the only woman who came closest to being his "true" love and most likely was. She entered his life in the most crucial moment; where he was about to make the choice once and for all, to take on this war for gotham as Batman. She showed him love and happyness. For her, he discarded his plans for vengence on the city. He was happy, he found solace he seeked ever since it was taken away from him by the firing of those 2 bullets.She represented everything that was still right with the world to him. She represented hope . But then, she leaves him. And it doesn't take more than a day afterwards to put on the cape and cowl, and so changing his destiny for ever.
erm

Bruce Wayne: It doesn't mean I don't care anymore. I don't want to let you down, honest, but... but it just doesn't hurt so bad anymore. You can understand that, can't you? Look, I can give money to the city - they can hire more cops. Let someone else take the risk, but it's different now!

Bruce Wayne: Please! I need it to be different now. I know I made a promise, but I didn't see this coming. I didn't count on being happy.

Bruce Wayne: Please! Tell me that it's okay.

Andrea Beaumont: Maybe they already have. Maybe they sent me.

love

best. batman romamtic scene ever.

Dick Grayson.

Treize13
Yes,I liked Andrea the Best just the whole concept really there was someone with during that transitional phase in his life or just someone he was involved with before he was batman.She complimented him well.I never understood how a man who was so against killing goes and falls so madly and completely in love with an assassin one Talia Al ghul and the fact that its not really for any principal she actually stands for but at daddy's request the fact that she never had the strength to leave him and really o=no character development other than being a spoiled princess. mad mad wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.