Bryan Fury

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd108/headcrook/bryan-hqt5.jpg
Bryan is a tank-tossing psycho. I like Bryan.

Nationality: American
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 235 lbs
Hair: Salt-and-pepper
Eyes: Blue
Blood Type: AB
Occupation: Collecting brain data (in Tekken 3); SWAT member (later games)

Bryan is a kickboxer who was Lei Wulong's rival. Bryan was once a rogue police officer, but he died due to a failed attempt at double-crossing two gangs at once. Scientist Dr. Abel reanimated him as a cyborg, intending to use him to kill both Yoshimitsu and Doctor Boskonovitch, Abel's rival. Bryan still retains all of his prior memories, even after Dr. Abel has transformed him into a cyborg.

In Tekken 4, Bryan knew that his body was deteriorating and that he was close to death. Upon learning that his creator, Doctor Abel, had become head scientific advisor of the Mishima Zaibatsu, he despised the Mishima Zaibatsu for taking Abel away from him, and Abel himself, for abandoning him. Bryan enters the tournament with the hope of becoming the head of the Mishima Zaibatsu, enabling him to order Doctor Abel to modify his body and prevent him from dying.

As such, Bryan was to receive a new body, but Doctor Abel's cybernetic enhancements were too complicated for Boskonovitch to replicate. Instead, he provided Bryan with a perpetual generator. Upon learning this, Bryan attacked Boskonovitch and the Manji clan members assigned to guard him. Bryan enters Tekken 5 to test his performance with the generator installed.

brainchild81
He's got one of the coolest win poses ever. He beats the shit out of a KOed enemy

NASA
My Favourite Tekken Character

Ryo Rules BTW!

brainchild81
Ryo's the king of getting beat up by lil' girls. We dishonor Bryan by talking about ripoffs here big grin

Sado-sama
Lol @ the mentioning of Ryo after brainchild's post. NASA you're a genius. big grin

Oh, and Bryan Fury would WTFpwn Guile and Charlie at the same time while laughing his ass off. laughing

Sado22
*ko's brain and proceeds to beat the sh!t out of him*
MWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHA

bryan rocks by the way. one of the most uber characters made in a long time. insane+corrupt+cyborg= pure badassary

Violent2Dope
Bryan is a f@ggot with the hots for Yoshimitsu, but Yoshi declined since he isn't gay, so now the emo wrist cutting cyborg wants to kill Yoshi and chop his manbits off to use as his special dildo.

Sado22
Ditto....err....i mean "HEY!" mad

Wandering Flame
That was..just...dumb.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Wandering Flame
That was..just...dumb. So is bashing Ryu in his respect thread but hey, that's life. wink

I actually like Bryan tbh, he is one of my favorite Tekken characters.

EvilAngel
It's this the guy who threw part of a tank in a tekken 3 cinematic?

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by EvilAngel
It's this the guy who threw part of a tank in a tekken 3 cinematic? Yeah.

EvilAngel
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Yeah.

Ahh, i know this guy, i used him to complete all the stages and stuff. That is after i unlocked him. I used a guy with a lightsaber to get him, Yoshimitsu?

Wandering Flame
Bryan's Tekken 3 EndingesH8q4d4z4w---

Bryan's Tekken 5 EndingM9Qk_m0V9_Y
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
So is bashing Ryu in his respect thread but hey, that's life. wink...why are you even bringing that up? erm

Is Ryu replacing Pyron in your life?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.