Cosmic Spider-Man vs World War Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Air Legend
Who would win
1. Going by their history (what they have done on panel)?
2. Going by Cosmic Spider-Man's full potential (go by what Captain Universe has done)?

Kutulu
WWH on both counts.

B.A
Originally posted by Kutulu
WWH on both counts. Thats why your a fanboy. laughing out loud

Kutulu
Originally posted by B.A
Thats why your a fanboy. laughing out loud

You just joined a month ago after some other people got banned, and you troll the same way that they do. Then you ignore on-panel evidence what the writer said himself, then you call me a fanboy? Bwahahahaha talk about ironic.

Air Legend
WWH on both counts.
I think not. First of all, do you think WWH would beat Thor?

B.A
You just joined a month ago after some other people got banned, and you troll the same way that they do. Then you ignore on-panel evidence what the writer said himself, then you call me a fanboy? Bwahahahaha talk about ironic.

Actually you ignore the truth that we see and are told. You are not only a fanboy but stupid.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Air Legend
I think not. First of all, do you think WWH would beat Thor?

He have done it before.

Kutulu
Originally posted by B.A
Actually you ignore the truth that we see and are told. You are not only a fanboy but stupid.

You are not only a troll but a previously banned troll. You are the lowest kind of internet scum. You ignore what the writer put in the comic on-panel and called the character a fanboy (basically calling the writer a fanboy).

You do anything to put down the Hulk's feats, you are a Hulk hater of the worst kind. The more you go anti-Hulk the more it makes you look like an idiot, like when you came up with the ridiculous battery idea, that Hulk is like a big energizer. ROFL you are pathetic.

endrict
Originally posted by B.A

Please don't call people stupid! reported. There is no need for name calling.

B.A
Originally posted by endrict
Please don't call people stupid! reported. There is no need for name calling. I have been called it enough so try treporting them. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Scum? Thats a new one. thumb up

laughing out loud

Your pathetic. I am a fan bot I am not a over hyper fnaboy like you.

endrict
Originally posted by B.A
I have been called it enough so try treporting them. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Scum? Thats a new one. thumb up

laughing out loud

Like I said...There is no need for name calling, there is a report button you know.

pr1983
Guys, any discussions of socking and trolling need to be cooled, now.

B.A
Originally posted by endrict
Like I said...There is no need for name calling, there is a report button you know. And I don't use it for someone insulting me like he done. Theres no need for allot of stuff on this site but it happens. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mr. Slippyfist
Normal Spider-Man.

guy222
wwh

B.A
laughing out loud

Air Legend
Originally posted by guy222
wwh
On both counts? And if so why?

Air Legend
bump

BlackJackStorm
WWH takes this.

lando005
cosmic spidy on both counts

Air Legend
Spidey punches Hulk out of orbit. 131

TheHulk
I think hulk would win but I think 5/10

Parmaniac
Originally posted by TheHulk
I think hulk would win but I think 5/10 laughing out loud

SamZED
lol Nah I disagree. He totally loses 5/10.

SquallX
Originally posted by Air Legend
Spidey punches Hulk out of orbit. 131

evil face

cdtm
Cosmic Spidey has adamantium webbing.

Even if Hulk is >>>>>>>>>> Spidey physically, what can he do against adamantium? Stuffs unbreakable.

OneDumbG0
^ ?

Also laughing out loud at the first page filed with posters arguing with each other and all banned.

ares834

facepalm

BattleMage
WWH

JayDaDon

ussCHoQttyQ

TheHulk
Originally posted by JayDaDon
ussCHoQttyQ Look i can't choose alright!!!

Mshinu
Hulkie Boy looses... again.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.