Peter Bjorn and John

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ElectricBugaloo
Pretty damned good, in my opinion. Amsterdamn, Young Folks and Let's Call it Off are all really solid songs.

Some damned good indie-pop.

Solo
I agree. They put out my favorite album of 2006, and their discography is fairly consistent.

ElectricBugaloo
i got into them pretty late in the game, but i really like them

I haven't really listened to many new bands this year for some reason. Not sure why.

vanice
it seems like they are twice as big abroad as in Sweden..

SleaterKinney32
Originally posted by ElectricBugaloo
i got into them pretty late in the game, but i really like them

I haven't really listened to many new bands this year for some reason. Not sure why.

I haven't really either. But I do like this album as well.
And if you're into Sunset Rubdown, I recommend their new album that came out this year.

exanda kane
I've only really heard Young Folks and it was so damn catchy when it first arrived.

Solo
I enjoyed the new Sunset Rubdown a bit more than their debut, too. Spencer is just on a roll.

Sol Valentine
I loved Young Folks, the whistle part was catchy.

SleaterKinney32
Originally posted by Solo
I enjoyed the new Sunset Rubdown a bit more than their debut, too. Spencer is just on a roll. Woo! Another Sunset Rubdown fan. But, I'll stick with just saying that so we won't stray away from the real topic. The whistling part in Young Folks is rather catchy. I even enjoyed the video when I saw it, it's cute in it's own little way.

LeeLondon
Just paid a visit to their myspace page after reading this post. Amsterdam is an excellent song. These guys were in London not too long ago and I missed it. Bummer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.