All about me!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lezzy Bean
Hellow, mi name is Lezzy Bean. in Amsterdam am nown for good sex ye? You may have seen me under my 'special name'. You also may see me under many guys yea? But I lovelovelove to play Lord of the Rings. Best movie of all yea? So I hope I make a lot of friends soon!
Have a happy day! oh, and i lovelovelove bananas Happy Dance

JediSamuraiMRB
Welcome

Storm
Welkom, ik hoop dat je het hier naar je zin zal hebben smile

Lezzy Bean
Wat?
U bent een sexy man!
hahahaha!

The Grey Fox
...Welcome to KMC

Cornlady
Originally posted by Lezzy Bean
Hellow, mi name is Lezzy Bean. in Amsterdam am nown for good sex ye? You may have seen me under my 'special name'. You also may see me under many guys yea? But I lovelovelove to play Lord of the Rings. Best movie of all yea? So I hope I make a lot of friends soon!
Have a happy day! oh, and i lovelovelove bananas Happy Dance

Hi my name is Amanda and Welcome, Lezzy Bean. I like Bananas, too. I also love pizza and corn.

Peace,
Amanda

Bardock42
Originally posted by Lezzy Bean
Have a happy day! oh, and i lovelovelove bananas Happy Dance If that is all about you then you are the second most boring person I ever met.

shiv
bardock uve come out for air.... good. good.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.