Leech Therapy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Healing Artisan
you guyz think it's beneficial to human health? i mean back in the day, leech therapy was somewhat of a common treatment in many countries, but nowadays, our lifestyles are completley different. would the same therapy be helpful and does anyone have first hand experience?

King Kandy
Um no it's not helpful at all.

Healing Artisan
Originally posted by King Kandy
Um no it's not helpful at all. ok, thanks for the feedback but could you give facts to support your evidence.

King Kandy
Why? You gave no facts or evidence of your own, and until you do, I don't have to try and prove a negative.

Healing Artisan
Why? You gave no facts or evidence of your own, and until you do, I don't have to try and prove a negative. i dont have empirical data, if i did, i wouldn't have made this thread. i just stated what i've heard from others. i never said my facts were completley accurate.

King Kandy
Well if you have no evidence, then the default is that they shouldn't be asumed to be beneficial.

Healing Artisan
Well if you have no evidence, then the default is that they shouldn't be asumed to be beneficial. as i said, my evidence is what i heard from others. now i asked, because i was interested to see if anyone here has had experience or knows someone that has had experience with the whole leech therapy process.

you said it's not helpful. you could be right cuz i made this thread asking for feedback. i asked for evidence and you didn't have any. that's fine, i'll take your post as an opinion and not as a fact. again, thanks for the feedback.

King Kandy
Well if there is no evidence, then the default answer is "No, it's not helpful."

Healing Artisan
Well if there is no evidence, then the default answer is "No, it's not helpful." i did a search, apparently it's helpful

http://www.usatoday.com/news/health/2004-07-07-leeches-maggots_x.htm

i guess you can say that this is my evidence, where is yours. should i take your posts as opinion or fact?

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Healing Artisan
you guyz think it's beneficial to human health? i mean back in the day, leech therapy was somewhat of a common treatment in many countries, but nowadays, our lifestyles are completley different. would the same therapy be helpful and does anyone have first hand experience?

Its very helpful and infact relied on quite often in hospitals to use leaches and maggots to clean infection and eat dead flesh from wounds. They dont suck out the bad blood containing illness though wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.