Giants In The Pre-Flood World?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Afro Cheese
I have come across this video on youtube that depicts the belief that giants once existed.

phttp://youtube.com/watch?v=36Ga-nMcCVoeople

My friend told me that the skeleton pictures were part of a photoshop contest. But that still leaves the footprints in the paluxy river..

DigiMark007
*sigh*

Zeal Ex Nihilo
I'm not watching the video, as I assume it is retarded. However, the offspring of angels and man were giants; some were known as the Nephilim and others were known as the Anakim.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Zeal Ex Nihilo
I'm not watching the video, as I assume it is retarded. However, the offspring of angels and man were giants; some were known as the Nephilim and others were known as the Anakim.

Its interesting I think almost every religon talks about how giants existed before humans. Same with Greek mythology and Norse mythology even in Islam they say that Adam was a giant.

Bicnarok
If you think about this in a scientific sense it becomes very interesting.
(Imo Science and religion should go hand in hand)

If these Angels were Aliens? in some way & not pure energy beings then it becomes feasible that they may have had mutant children, ie Giants.

This could also help explain how various massive structures were built like the pyramids.

anaconda
so giants built the pyramids then?

leonheartmm
whats the point of being a giant? i mean seriously.

debbiejo
Many churches teach that there were giants. The quoted scriptures were something like the Sons of God taking the daughters of men. Other churches teach that this means that believers were marrying non believes.

Some churches teach that because of these angels of god marrying into the human lineage that the gene pool was dirtied and this is why god sent the flood and why god chose Noah to be saved, stating "He was innocent or clean in his generations," meaning his gene pool was clean.

Can't watch the video, sorry, no sound card.

Nellinator
Originally posted by leonheartmm
whats the point of being a giant? i mean seriously. For the women naturally.

Zeal Ex Nihilo
You get to pwn people, like Goliath did.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Bicnarok
If you think about this in a scientific sense it becomes very interesting.
(Imo Science and religion should go hand in hand)

If these Angels were Aliens? in some way & not pure energy beings then it becomes feasible that they may have had mutant children, ie Giants.

This could also help explain how various massive structures were built like the pyramids.

That's not science though. It's pseudo-scientific speculation with no evidence.

Ever wonder why churches and cults didn't start "finding" evidence for aliens and believing in them until about the 1950's? There's a reason for that.

Searching for extraterrestrial life is a valid scientific endeavor. But trying to form wild hypotheses involving them with little or no supporting evidence is anything but.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by DigiMark007
That's not science though. It's pseudo-scientific speculation with no evidence.

Ever wonder why churches and cults didn't start "finding" evidence for aliens and believing in them until about the 1950's? There's a reason for that.

Searching for extraterrestrial life is a valid scientific endeavor. But trying to form wild hypotheses involving them with little or no supporting evidence is anything but.

thumb up Agreed

lord xyz
Originally posted by Alfheim
Its interesting I think almost every religon talks about how giants existed before humans. Same with Greek mythology and Norse mythology even in Islam they say that Adam was a giant. That's because they borrow ideas from eachother. Kinda like how Apes share similar features, and how Spanish and Portuguese are very similar languages.

Quiero Mota
Its interesting I think almost every religon talks about how giants existed before humans. Same with Greek mythology and Norse mythology even in Islam they say that Adam was a giant.

Along with records of giants, records of a great flood are also ubiquitious around the world. I find it interesting as well.

Originally posted by lord xyz
That's because they borrow ideas from eachother. Kinda like how Apes share similar features, and how Spanish and Portuguese are very similar languages.

...Or maybe there's more to it.

And apes having similar features isn't an "idea", it's a physical attribute.

Mark Question

If you were Andre the Giant, it was wrestling and scoring a lot of poon.

lord xyz
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
Along with records of giants, records of a great flood are also ubiquitious around the world. I find it interesting as well.

...Or maybe there's more to it.

And apes having similar features isn't an "idea", it's a physical attribute. I didn't say it was an idea. confused

And no, there isn't more to it. Jesus' birth is celebrated on Dec 25th by the fdact that it was already being celebrated and Christians decided it was a good time to celebrate the birth of Jesus.

No wait, that's stupid, obviously they celebrate it on Dec 25th because Jesus was actually born on that day. LOL!

Boris
Giants?!

Hahaha.. getting worse.

Melcórë
You get to pwn people, like Goliath did.

Goliath wasn't a giant. stick out tongue

I didn't say it was an idea. confused

And no, there isn't more to it. Jesus' birth is celebrated on Dec 25th by the fdact that it was already being celebrated and Christians decided it was a good time to celebrate the birth of Jesus.

No wait, that's stupid, obviously they celebrate it on Dec 25th because Jesus was actually born on that day. LOL!

No, they celebrate it on that day because they adapted the Roman Saturnalia to fit their own purposes....

debbiejo
If giants are a sign of evil deluded genes, then short people must be gods pleasure.. happy

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by debbiejo
If giants are a sign of evil deluded genes, then short people must be gods pleasure.. happy

laughing You wish...

Alfheim
That's because they borrow ideas from eachother. Kinda like how Apes share similar features, and how Spanish and Portuguese are very similar languages.

........and Spanish is similar to Japanese, Arabic, Chinese etc etc. There are probably lots of languages that are not similar to Spanish.

The example with gients is that i seems to occur in many other religons to be a coincedence....maybe it was borrowed maybe it wasnt.

Shakyamunison
........and Spanish is similar to Japanese, Arabic, Chinese etc etc. There are probably lots of languages that are not similar to Spanish.

The example with gients is that i seems to occur in many other religons to be a coincedence....maybe it was borrowed maybe it wasnt.

Or maybe, long ago, people all around the world found large bones buried in the ground. They did not know they found dinosaur bone. To them, these bones had to be something they could understand. It would be simple for them to imagine giants.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Or maybe, long ago, people all around the world found large bones buried in the ground. They did not know they found dinosaur bone. To them, these bones had to be something they could understand. It would be simple for them to imagine giants.

Or maybe their were really giants. Remember people did actually find out that dwarfish people existed.

Shakyamunison
Or maybe their were really giants. Remember people did actually find out that dwarfish people existed.

That is possible, but because we have never found any remains, it is unlikely. We have found dinosaur bones and we know that the ancients also found these bones.

Alfheim
That is possible, but because we have never found any remains, it is unlikely. We have found dinosaur bones and we know that the ancients also found these bones.

Why would it unlikely...if there are humans that were smaller than average why cant there be the opposite? The ancients may have found the bones but they can probably tell the difference between a T-Rex bone and a human bone, they werent imbeciles. erm

queeq
Many churches teach that there were giants. The quoted scriptures were something like the Sons of God taking the daughters of men. Other churches teach that this means that believers were marrying non believes.

Some churches teach that because of these angels of god marrying into the human lineage that the gene pool was dirtied and this is why god sent the flood and why god chose Noah to be saved, stating "He was innocent or clean in his generations," meaning his gene pool was clean.

Can't watch the video, sorry, no sound card.

The things is, it's rather unclear what the word 'Nephilim'refers to. It means something like Fallen Ones. It's often translated as giants, but it doesn't say that.

I did a lot of reserach in the matter. I do believ giants existed... in the sense that there prolly was a group of people taller than the rest.... about two metres in height. There skeletal evidence to support that.
With an average length of 1,50-1,60... trust me, that was BIG. But not biologically impossbly big.

Shakyamunison
Why would it unlikely...if there are humans that were smaller than average why cant there be the opposite? The ancients may have found the bones but they can probably tell the difference between a T-Rex bone and a human bone, they werent imbeciles. erm

They didn't know what a T-Rex was. Most likely it was mammoth bones that were thought to be giants.

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qa4136/is_200407/ai_n9434735/pg_1

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qa4136/is_200407/ai_n9434735/pg_2

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qa4136/is_200407/ai_n9434735/pg_3

chithappens
Nephilim are even in the Bible.

What the hell is so surprising?

chithappens
Originally posted by queeq
The things is, it's rather unclear what the word 'Nephilim'refers to. It means something like Fallen Ones. It's often translated as giants, but it doesn't say that.

I did a lot of reserach in the matter. I do believ giants existed... in the sense that there prolly was a group of people taller than the rest.... about two metres in height. There skeletal evidence to support that.
With an average length of 1,50-1,60... trust me, that was BIG. But not biologically impossbly big.

Oh crap I did not see this post. I can't believe someone beat me to it LOL. But to bring reference to that:

Genesis 6:1-4 goes as follows:

So I fail to see what is so surprising if you are Christian or anything. The Bible says "the sons of heaven" which are not men because it says "the daughters of men." If the "sons of heaven" were men it would just say "men."

Anyway, someone else will pick this up, I'm lazy laughing

inimalist

It depends on your use of "giant".

They have found now extinct primates that were 9-10 feet tall, I think the term "giant" even found its way into the animal's taxonomy.

However, there are many reasons why a primate any larger than that wouldn't survive. For instance, large mammals require HUGE food sources, also, the primate anatomy has physical limits, and over a certain height, the structure of the skeleton and muscles becomes precarious.

It is possible there may be a 15-20 foot skeleton of a genetic abnormality of one of these huge primates, but we have not found it, and it would be so rare that it is unlikely we ever would.

It depends on the T-Rex bone. I'm sure their femur would look similar to ours, or their vertebrate.

debbiejo

With an average length of 1,50-1,60... trust me, that was BIG. But not biologically impossbly big. Oh, Queeq, what are you doing in here............lol

There might have been huge people from, lets say Scandinavia.........haha, .... that is not the world........ya say???? LOl

Okay, let's say Scandinavia took on lesser people like Italy..HEY....WE'RE NOT LESSOR...yeah, shor people, or Japan............ rolling on floor laughing

Sorry, got to go away now.......hahaha........We bite angles........

Oh, and don't give me that shit of them being less, just couse someone is bigger.......all races have strategic references........small is gooooood......yeah.....

Mark Question
So do angels have no sex/gender or what? That would make it hard to fly down and bang human women right?

SpearofDestiny
I was molested by 3 Angels droolio

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Mark Question
So do angels have no sex/gender or what? That would make it hard to fly down and bang human women right?

That is like asking does Santa Clause have sex. Santa Clause is fictional, so both yes and no would be correct. It all depends on rather you are talking about reality or not.

Zeal Ex Nihilo
Originally posted by Mark Question
That depends on if angels manifested physically as they were spiritually or if they were able to manipulate their form.

Anyway, angels are usually referred to as the "sons of God," so I would assume that they are male in the same way that God is--not sexually, but that is how they reveal themselves.

Quiero Mota
That depends on if angels manifested physically as they were spiritually or if they were able to manipulate their form.

Anyway, angels are usually referred to as the "sons of God," so I would assume that they are male in the same way that God is--not sexually, but that is how they reveal themselves.

Yes, angels are male.

Originally posted by SpearofDestiny

Were you guys flying?

Shakyamunison
Yes, angels are male...

roll eyes (sarcastic) And what sex are unicorns?

Quiero Mota
roll eyes (sarcastic) And what sex are unicorns?

Unicorns are based on the first European records of encounters with rhinos.

Shakyamunison

Then what sex is the Easter Bunny?

Quiero Mota
You're not funny.

Shakyamunison
You're not funny.

I wasn't trying to be funny.

Quiero Mota
I wasn't trying to be funny.

Yes you were, and if not funny, then annoying. You simply could've avoided all that by saying that you think Christianity is bulllshit, which you do.

queeq
Oh, Queeq, what are you doing in here............lol

Stalking you. wink

debbiejo
Good, good, the more the merrier. stick out tongue

Oh, btw, unicorns have no sex, that's why they are extinct. crybaby

queeq
What's that big fallus on their heads for then?

Shakyamunison
Yes you were, and if not funny, then annoying. You simply could've avoided all that by saying that you think Christianity is bulllshit, which you do.

Do you still believe that angels have sex?

queeq
laughing out loud

anaconda
if he did you would wine about why the hell he take part in the religion forum then. Cause he wouldnt contribute with anything else than nada or religion as one also can call it

with each other or as in a gender eek!

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by anaconda
...with each other or as in a gender eek!

I think sex with humans with what angels do most of there free time. laughing

BTW They only have sex with Christians; never atheists. That should explain a lot. laughing

Quiero Mota
Do you still believe that angels have sex?

Apparantly they do...

---

Originally posted by anaconda
if he did you would wine about why the hell he take part in the religion forum then. Cause he wouldnt contribute with anything else than nada or religion as one also can call it

Well of course. An Athiest coming in here just to talk trash about religion and disrespect it is no different than some one who doesn't like Star Wars or sports going into one of those threads just to say "It sucks".

Shakyamunison
Apparantly they do...

Can you prove that angels exist?

Quiero Mota
Can you prove that angels exist?

No I can't. In fact there's a lot of things I can't prove but I'm certain of.

Larry Craig is gay, OJ did it, and angels exist.

Shakyamunison
No I can't. In fact there's a lot of things I can't prove but I'm certain of.

Larry Craig is gay, OJ did it, and angels exist.

However, it is possible for someone with enough resources to prove that Larry Craig is gay and OJ did it, but no one with all the money in the world could prove that angels exist.

Quiero Mota
I'm certain all three are true.

Boris
Angels... giants.. unicorns.... LOL!

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Boris

Angels... giants.. and unicorns oh! my!... laughing

Melcórë
laughing out loud

I'm certain all three are true.

Do you believe in the common interpretation of demonic forces, as well? I have personally always had great difficulty with regards the nature of angels/demons....

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by Boris

debbiejo
Can you prove that angels exist? Yes, as long as people keep believing in us. turned

What's that big fallus on their heads for then? IT's simular to a mans brain. Walking around with pointy things out in the open makes one do stupid things. stick out tongue

Mark Question

DigiMark007
BTW They only have sex with Christians; never atheists. That should explain a lot. laughing

Crap!

*converts*

SpearofDestiny
.... even in Islam they say that Adam was a giant.

No, Islam says that Adam had a giant cock droolio

debbiejo
Then why did Eve go after the snake??

SpearofDestiny
Were you guys flying?

OH YEESSSSSSSS

ANGEL RAPHAEL grabbed me by the BARE ASS and raped my ass bare !!! NO CONDOM ! Angel's dont have STD's he argued.

And it was sweet bliss as he took me in the air ! droolio

He penetrated my tight Latin Anus as another hott angel by the name of Uriel forced his blessed staff into my oral cavity ! droolio

Finally another hott studly angel named Lukas tasted the sweet mortal nectars of my SPEAR OF DESTINY ! 8======D

After the DIVINE MOLESTATION I was returned to the surface of the Earth, with thy most blissful memory I can summon !

Oo0o00000oooohhhh Trust me when I tell you it was SWEET BLISSS !!!!!

Oo0o0o00o0o0o BLISSSSSssssssssdd

Shakyamunison
^ Sick sick

Mark Question
OH YEESSSSSSSS

ANGEL RAPHAEL grabbed me by the BARE ASS and raped my ass bare !!! NO CONDOM ! Angel's dont have STD's he argued.

And it was sweet bliss as he took me in the air ! droolio

He penetrated my tight Latin Anus as another hott angel by the name of Uriel forced his blessed staff into my oral cavity ! droolio

Finally another hott studly angel named Lukas tasted the sweet mortal nectars of my SPEAR OF DESTINY ! 8======D

After the DIVINE MOLESTATION I was returned to the surface of the Earth, with thy most blissful memory I can summon !

Oo0o00000oooohhhh Trust me when I tell you it was SWEET BLISSS !!!!!

Oo0o0o00o0o0o BLISSSSSssssssssdd

You could probably novelize that and make some cash.

Quiero Mota
A flying wobbly H? That's intense, man!

queeq
And it's turned into a gay thread again....

Mindship
Australopithicus Gigantus, anyone? (pardon my spelling; it's a big word).

anaconda
so?

Alfheim
And it's turned into a gay thread again.... laughing

They didn't know what a T-Rex was. Most likely it was mammoth bones that were thought to be giants.

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qa4136/is_200407/ai_n9434735/pg_1

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qa4136/is_200407/ai_n9434735/pg_2

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qa4136/is_200407/ai_n9434735/pg_3

Fair enough.

queeq
laughing

Hardly a laughing matter. wink

debbiejo
Giant Australians?

Shakyamunison
Giant Australians?

No, Australopithecus Gigantus.

debbiejo
Big Anthropoids?

Shakyamunison
Big Anthropoids? http://metamedia.stanford.edu/imagebin/Afarensis-reconstruction.jpg

Yes.

debbiejo
That's not an anthropoid that's a demon money. Is that what they look like in your world??? blink

Quiero Mota
That's the ten-foot tall one from South-East Asia, right?

And those eyes are freaky as hell.

debbiejo
He's look better with sun glasses. Too deep for me, man.

Shakyamunison
That's the ten-foot tall one from South-East Asia, right?

And those eyes are freaky as hell.

No, that me. laughing

Robtard
Giants exist now... Robert Wadlow was just under 9 feet, that classifies as "giant"; he's the tallest recorded human.

Who's to say a few other pituitary-giants didn't exist in ancient times. Goliath (if the David & Goliath story is factually true) was most likely just a very large/tall man, maybe even a pituitary-giant. Gigantism has nothing to do with Angels or God-magic.

debbiejo
Now why would someone of a larger stature be consider cursed by god. Makes Noooooooo sense. AND how could an angel who is nothing more than invisible energy blend their dna with a solid entity, human to even create such a creature. It would be like me have sex with the invisible wind...

Robtard
Now why would someone of a larger stature be consider cursed by god. Makes Noooooooo sense. AND how could an angel who is nothing more than invisible energy blend their dna with a solid entity, human to even create such a creature. It would be like me have sex with the invisible wind...

The how is simple, "God-magic"; you just need faith to believe in it.

debbiejo
Well I use it all the time...........fairy dust! The imagination is the most powerful thing we own...........

smoke

Don't want baby giants though.....Heck, I'm only 5 foot!!!......lol

OH BTW IMAGINATION REALLY DOES RULE......IT'S QUANTUM PHYSICS.......DREAMS.........MMMMMM

Afro Cheese
I'm not watching the video, as I assume it is retarded. However, the offspring of angels and man were giants; some were known as the Nephilim and others were known as the Anakim. yea the video has it's retarded moments for sure but it has some interesting points too

you basically have to sift through the shit

debbiejo

queeq
I bet Debbie is a shorty.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.