Death Metal vs Angie (Authority)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

endrict
Who wins?

DigiMark007
Heh.

DM lacks range but is more ruthless and can heal from nearly anything.

Angie could win, but she'd have to be clever as hell about it. I wonder if the atomic knives would work permanently on DM.

If Angie brings her A game, she could stay away from DM and eventually figure something out to defeat him. But I feel like most of the time he would just attack crazily and punk the sh*t out of her.

endrict
Bumpety bump.

TricksterPriest
I personally think this is one time her nanotech won't be able to control something. DM is made of magically charged metal, which IMO, means Angie can't control him. Considering the shit DM heals from and the fact that BFR is impossible, I'd say Angie's screwed. stick out tongue

B.A
Link to DM.

guy222
death metal

TricksterPriest
http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/deathmet.htm

DigiMark007
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I personally think this is one time her nanotech won't be able to control something. DM is made of magically charged metal, which IMO, means Angie can't control him. Considering the shit DM heals from and the fact that BFR is impossible, I'd say Angie's screwed. stick out tongue

Basically. Like I said, the atomic knives or something similarly powerful (throwing into the sun, maybe?) would be her only hope. But DM takes the majority.

They both have excellent respect threads if anyone's interested.... wink

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Basically. Like I said, the atomic knives or something similarly powerful (throwing into the sun, maybe?) would be her only hope. But DM takes the majority.

They both have excellent respect threads if anyone's interested.... wink

^Shameless plug alert. vin JK, it's a great respect thread. stick out tongue Death Metal is a frigging loon. Btw, any word on Death's head 3.0?

DigiMark007
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
^Shameless plug alert. vin JK, it's a great respect thread. stick out tongue Death Metal is a frigging loon. Btw, any word on Death's head 3.0?

None. After his initial 6-issue arc, we haven't heard from him again. Simon Furman (DHI's creator and main scribe of any DH incarnation) mentioned plans to continue with 3.0 stories in an old interview from (I think) 2000, but they may have been canceled.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.