teknoman vs guyver 1: revised

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lando005
Per the mod's rules regarding vs threads i'll attempt this one more time.

guyver 1: bio boosted armor
the guyver unit enhances it's host 100 fold granting them an nearly impervious bio armor with regenerative properties and a powerful weapon array. The only true limit to a guyver is the host himself

superhuman strength ( not sure just how strong the guyver makes sho)
head mounted lazer beam X 1 ( said to be powered by access body heat enough to incinerate a bullet)
high frequency blades X 2 (elbow mounted)
Ultra high frequency sonic disrupter X 1 (located where the mouth would be)
gravity controller orb X 1 ( provides the guyver with the ability of flight as well as being able to produce gravity pressure balls of great density, also provides the guyver with a low grade gravity shield)
mega smasher X 2 ( located under the guyver's chest plate the guyver seems to store energy in 2 gel like sacks which can be released one at a time or simultaneously for an incredibly powerful attack, the guyver's strongest weapon)

teknoman: techno space knight
blade is an incomplete but very powerful teknoman equiped with nearly in penetrable armor, quantum energy weapons, and other super human powers. On the down side prolonged operation of his armor could lead to insanity and eventually death

superhuman strength( unknown as to how strong he is)
tekno lance ( can be used as two separate short swords, also has 4 tekno rangs stored on them 2 on each blade)
tekno battle mode ( his armor shifts to a more stream line form as blade is surrounded by a powerful energy barrier and he proceeds to ram his enemies with the barrier)
tekno bolt ( shoulder plates open up to reveal 2 powerful cannons of extreme power, teknoman's strongest weapon)

lando005
I believe the guyver would win this primarily due to 2 factors, the guyver's ability to regenerate and teknoman's 30 battle time, the guyver can regenerate from every thing that teknoman can throw at him save for maybe the tekno bolt (and even that he can live thought if the control metal is not damaged) while after 30 minutes blade must transform back to his human form or else he will be lost to the venomoid nature of his powers, also continuous use of the teknoman armour is much more strainuous and taxing than that of the guyver, as continuous use would eventually break down the user

Galvaclaw
Tekkeman wins. I don't think Guyver has the means to hurt him in any way. Also while Guyver has good regen he routinely gets his ass handed to him by enemies tekkman blade would barely notice.

lando005
Originally posted by Galvaclaw
Tekkeman wins. I don't think Guyver has the means to hurt him in any way. Also while Guyver has good regen he routinely gets his ass handed to him by enemies tekkman blade would barely notice. I think guyver has plenty of options against teknoman, while i dont think the head beam will do any damage the high frequency blades should still work although not quite as well. The sonic smasher and the gravity pressure balls are also good options which should do some fair damage. and i doubt blade will be albe to fight after getting hit by the mega smasher. As for xp wise yea sho jobbs alot (enzyme) but that trusty healing factor should negate that atleast well over 30 mins

Galvaclaw
The megasmasher is only powerful in the context of the show. Tekkaman's survived worse. Remember tekkaman does casually rip though building sized monsters like they were cardboard.

lando005
The megasmasher is only powerful in the context of the show. Tekkaman's survived worse. Remember tekkaman does casually rip though building sized monsters like they were cardboard. the mega smasher is comparable to a teknobolt and i havent seen a teknoman just get up and walk away after getting hit by another teknoman's teknobolt

also teknoman doesn't have any weapons that would be effective against the guyver he would regenerate from everything thrown at him unless he catches a lucky break and hits the control metal

WHITEBEARD
Guyver > Teknoan.

maga smasher will end this fast.

has teknoman took an attack like the maga smasher? I don't think so.

lando005
Originally posted by WHITEBEARD
Guyver > Teknoan.

maga smasher will end this fast.

has teknoman took an attack like the maga smasher? I don't think so. he has acctually the earth forces dropped a quantum bomb on him when he turned after his 30 mins, but i'm not sure how powerful it was

I think the mega smasher would work not kill him but leave him way too messed up to continue fighting

Galvaclaw
In the original Japanese version it was a nuke. A nuke is way above the mega smasher. Guyver's attacks will likely bounce off it.

lando005
In the original Japanese version it was a nuke. A nuke is way above the mega smasher. Guyver's attacks will likely bounce off it. a teknobolt is also below a nuke but would trash any teknoman who gets hit with it, the mega smasher is comparable to the teknobolt in power, plus it's hard to compare a concentrated beam attack to that of a radius bomb attack

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.