Sesshoumaru vs Alucard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SHM
Sesshoumaru of the current manga using Tenseiga and Bakusaiga, fights Alucard.

Who wins?

Striding Cloud
Alucard.

iceman24567
Alucard.

Violent2Dope
Overrated Alucard actually wins this one IMO. Unless Sess can use that one hit kill move.

SHM
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Overrated Alucard actually wins this one IMO. Unless Sess can use that one hit kill move.

Sesshoumaru doesn't have Meidou Zengetsuha anymore. But he have two arms again, and can use both swords in the same time.

Tenseiga can create a barrier powerful enough to protect him of Kongousouha(Diamond Spears) of Tessaiga, and it can harm and destroy beings of the otherworld.

Bakusaiga "has the power to decompose any organic material that its blade comes in contact with, and nullifying any regenerative abilities thereafter".
Just a small cut, and the wound increase very fast, spreading across the body(like a virus) decomposing and destroying it, until there is nothing left. And regeneration is useless against it.

Then we have the natural powers of Sesshoumaru, like super-strength(Takahashi said that he have the physical strength of all Inuyasha's body, in each of hir arms, legs, etc), Immunity to any type of poison, regeneration, super-speed, and etc.

I think he can be a challange to Alucard.

And I agree. Alucard is so overrated that it's not even funny.

Violent2Dope
Okay. Didn't know he got so powerful lol. Sess wins I guess.

"High Herald" Alucard ftl.

leonheartmm
this is funny. the world's most overrated character vs the world's most underrated characters. who wins? lol.

seshomaru is sooooooooooo far above alucard's league. this isnt a match, but a cumberstomp. the perfect demon will bitchslap alucard across the continent, to hell and back again.

seshomaru = shounen coolness embodied lol.

Violent2Dope
Oh please, Alucard is on Silver Surfur's level, he solos Inuyashaverse. wink

lando005
I would say sessh stands a good chance alucard would want to have fun with him and allow him self to be hit by sessh's new blade and at that pint he wont be in a playful mood anymore when he sees he cant heal his wounds

Violent2Dope
Alucard is weak as hell. He's a pussy who's only real impressive quality is healing.

iceman24567
Alucard is weak as hell. He's a pussy who's only real impressive quality is healing. You are pretty sad picking on a anime character that can't defend himself. In the 1 in a million chance Alucard does die he has back up souls that can revive him. Good fight maybe but Alucard is not weak stop being the emo character basher we know you are.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by iceman24567
You are pretty sad picking on a anime character that can't defend himself. In the 1 in a million chance Alucard does die he has back up souls that can revive him. Good fight maybe but Alucard is not weak stop being the emo character basher we know you are. No, I am an Alucard basher. I actually don't hate the character, don't care for him either, only the bullshit hype he gets. Aren't you one of the guys that thinks he's High Herald level? Sess apparently now has a sword that will cut Alucard, cancel his healing factor, and decompose him til almost nothing is left. Even if he is brought back, he still won't be able to heal.

iceman24567
No, I am an Alucard basher. I actually don't hate the character, don't care for him either, only the bullshit hype he gets. Aren't you one of the guys that thinks he's High Herald level? Sess apparently now has a sword that will cut Alucard, cancel his healing factor, and decompose him til almost nothing is left. Even if he is brought back, he still won't be able to heal. Sesshomaru gets beat by Inuyasha daily. Inuyasha is a weak character with a big sword if he could do it im sure Alucard or even Luffy from One Piece can take him out. Sesshomaru = jobbing king.

ensatsu-ken

Its funny how you call him overrated when you've overrated a few characters yourself (a bunch of the stuff you had listed about Toguro on another thread was hugely overexaggerated, which even I can see, even though he's one of my favorite YYH villains) stick out tongue . Also, you claim that his only impressive ability is to regenerate, even though I pointed out to you many of his other feats and abilities so many times on that Alcuard vs. Naruto and Bleach characters argument, which for some reason you just ignored every time I posted it. I just wanted to point that out.

As for the match-up, I really can't answer it, since I never even finished watching the Inu-Yasha anime.

ensatsu-ken
Originally posted by leonheartmm
this is funny. the world's most overrated character vs the world's most underrated characters. who wins? lol.

seshomaru is sooooooooooo far above alucard's league. this isnt a match, but a cumberstomp. the perfect demon will bitchslap alucard across the continent, to hell and back again.

seshomaru = shounen coolness embodied lol.

You're calling one of Inu-Yasha's most popular characters underrated. That's a lugh roll eyes (sarcastic) . Hell, the entire series for Inu-Yasha is actually a lot more popular than Hellsing. Alucard is hardly the most overrated character. People may overestimate his power in many cases, but that doesn't mean that his whole character is overrated.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by ensatsu-ken
Its funny how you call him overrated when you've overrated a few characters yourself (a bunch of the stuff you had listed about Toguro on another thread was hugely overexaggerated, which even I can see, even though he's one of my favorite YYH villains) stick out tongue . Also, you claim that his only impressive ability is to regenerate, even though I pointed out to you many of his other feats and abilities so many times on that Alcuard vs. Naruto and Bleach characters argument, which for some reason you just ignored every time I posted it. I just wanted to point that out.

As for the match-up, I really can't answer it, since I never even finished watching the Inu-Yasha anime. I didn't overrate Toguro, I even said that it has been a long time since I so much as looked at YYH, and I may have gotten things wrong.

Look man, Alucard is pretty strong for his tier of character, but not what people say he is. People friggin think he is High Herald level, if you don't know what that is, it is basically Silver Surfur level.

ensatsu-ken
I didn't overrate Toguro, I even said that it has been a long time since I so much as looked at YYH, and I may have gotten things wrong.

Look man, Alucard is pretty strong for his tier of character, but not what people say he is. People friggin think he is High Herald level, if you don't know what that is, it is basically Silver Surfur level.

Look, I know Alucard isn't anywhere near that level, and just because a lot of people you encounter might be foolish enough to think that way, it doesn't mean that everybody does. I realize what you're saying, and I agree that lots of people do tend to overhype him and his abilities, but most of those people are those who haven't actually exposed themselves to too many other series to know what truly being powerful is. However, for those people who aren't just obsessive Alucard fanboys, its easy to realize his weaknesses and limitations. At any rate, my point was that he isn't really one of the most overrated characters in animation, in comparion to some others, just because some ill-informed people think that he's at such a high-level.

Also, he is capable of more than just regenerating. That is not to say that they are all impressive feats that put him at a much higher level, but they are all very notable, and shouldn't just be overlooked, even if he doesn't use them as much. That's really all I was getting at.

Violent2Dope
Look, I know Alucard isn't anywhere near that level, and just because a lot of people you encounter might be foolish enough to think that way, it doesn't mean that everybody does. I realize what you're saying, and I agree that lots of people do tend to overhype him and his abilities, but most of those people are those who haven't actually exposed themselves to too many other series to know what truly being powerful is. However, for those people who aren't just obsessive Alucard fanboys, its easy to realize his weaknesses and limitations. At any rate, my point was that he isn't really one of the most overrated characters in animation, in comparion to some others, just because some ill-informed people think that he's at such a high-level.

Also, he is capable of more than just regenerating. That is not to say that they are all impressive feats that put him at a much higher level, but they are all very notable, and shouldn't just be overlooked, even if he doesn't use them as much. That's really all I was getting at. I know he has more than just regen, I'm not stupid, when I say that, I do it to aggravate the Alucard "enthusiasts" so to speak. His regen IMO is still his most impressive ability tho. I know he has more, like class 40-60 strength(ripped a tank in half I think), good speed, and other things I don't feel like mentioning.

Alot of the fanboys do in fact know about other areas of fiction, and still compare him to people on a whole different power level like Silver Surfur. I know you're not one of those people tho.

ensatsu-ken
I know he has more than just regen, I'm not stupid, when I say that, I do it to aggravate the Alucard "enthusiasts" so to speak. His regen IMO is still his most impressive ability tho. I know he has more, like class 40-60 strength(ripped a tank in half I think), good speed, and other things I don't feel like mentioning.

Alot of the fanboys do in fact know about other areas of fiction, and still compare him to people on a whole different power level like Silver Surfur. I know you're not one of those people tho.

I know what you're saying, and I must admit that he does have a bit too many annoying fanboys. But I myself haven't seen enough of them to call him one of the most overrated animated characters.

Violent2Dope
I know what you're saying, and I must admit that he does have a bit too many annoying fanboys. But I myself haven't seen enough of them to call him one of the most overrated animated characters. I have, he is about as overrated as Goku.

leonheartmm

As for the match-up, I really can't answer it, since I never even finished watching the Inu-Yasha anime.

errrr, u do know that both are weak as hell in the very INCOMPLETE anime... . the manga is MUCH loger{still going on} and the characters have gotten FAR more powerful. sesshomaru is one of the strongest. he is currently infact, probably the strongest and easily compareable even to the newer version of naraku with his heart. alucard doesnt stand a chance.

{and putting alucard up against bleach or naruto is stupid. hed die immedietly}

ensatsu-ken
errrr, u do know that both are weak as hell in the very INCOMPLETE anime... . the manga is MUCH loger{still going on} and the characters have gotten FAR more powerful. sesshomaru is one of the strongest. he is currently infact, probably the strongest and easily compareable even to the newer version of naraku with his heart. alucard doesnt stand a chance.

{and putting alucard up against bleach or naruto is stupid. hed die immedietly}

I know that the manga is still going on, and I didn't say whether he could or could not beat Seshomaru, since I do not read the Inu-Yasha manga, and since I never finished the anime. Yeah....uhhh....good job actually paying attention to my post....again roll eyes (sarcastic) .

I also find it hilarious how you're calling me stupid for putting up Alucard against Naruto and Bleach characters, when you never came up with any valid arguments of how any of them could actually "kill" Alucard, and insteand insisted that Chakra and Spirit energy = holy/divine energy, which, aside from being a pure assumption, is not guaranteed to kill Alucard anyways, since he "has" been hit by holy items, such as Father Anderson's Bayonett's, as you yourself should know. But, surprisingly, you never mentioned the one attack in Naruto that actually "is" capable of killing Alucard, which would be the perfected version of the Rasengan (which can destory cells), but its also a technique which Naruto has not yet perfected, as far as I have read.

Anyways, I probably shouldn't have bothered posting all of that, since you are no doubt going to come up with some other argument, and completely ignore certain aspects of mine, as you did in our last argument, which is why I ultimately dropped it.

At any rate, you can argue all you want with that, and believe what you want, but the way I see it, saying that current Naruto and Bleach characters can kill Alucard, is stupid, unless you are referring to those characters which have yet to show the full extent of their powers.

ensatsu-ken
I have, he is about as overrated as Goku.

Alright then, please link/direct me to some of the sites where you see lots of people overrating Alucard, besides this one, so that I can see for myself just how many people overrate him. And when I say that, I mean people who can at least bother to use decent grammar, since I have a hard time taking anyone with bad or very improper grammar seriously stick out tongue .

leonheartmm
lmao, you are so delusional. your argument is , person a survived being stabbed by a knife, therefore a knife can not kill them. basically u have it in ur mind that its impossible to kill alucard, i gave u a whole bunch of things ranging from soul banishing of zampakuto to dimension warping of kakashi's magekyo shaaringa, flames hotter than the sun with curses, shiki fuujin technique which cud consume the soul of sumthing liek the kyuubi, diedara's nuke level explosion, wind raasengan, hollow eating his soul, to kusanagi destroying him mystically , to chakra directly destroying his cells and spirit, but u wont accept any1. oh NOOO holy power is so supreme and different from mystical power and even HOLY power cant kill alucard, ooooooh alucard is the best.

iceman24567
lmao, you are so delusional. your argument is , person a survived being stabbed by a knife, therefore a knife can not kill them. basically u have it in ur mind that its impossible to kill alucard, i gave u a whole bunch of things ranging from soul banishing of zampakuto to dimension warping of kakashi's magekyo shaaringa, flames hotter than the sun with curses, shiki fuujin technique which cud consume the soul of sumthing liek the kyuubi, diedara's nuke level explosion, wind raasengan, hollow eating his soul, to kusanagi destroying him mystically , to chakra directly destroying his cells and spirit, but u wont accept any1. oh NOOO holy power is so supreme and different from mystical power and even HOLY power cant kill alucard, ooooooh alucard is the best. You might be the delusional one stop being so closed minded show proof that anything you listed can actually kill get rid of him if you are so sure of yourself if not then stop complaining. Plus Naruto is overrated he's like Superman he is written to win even when he is outmatched.

leonheartmm
lmao, then i propose the argument that there is no reason to beleive that curreently alive naruto and bleach characters can be killed. simply because to people here, a character has to DIE by sumthing before it can be taken as sumthing which can possibly have a chance of killing the characters.

and please, alucard is more overrated than any character out there, in his universe, he is ALWAYS meant to win.

Violent2Dope
Alright then, please link/direct me to some of the sites where you see lots of people overrating Alucard, besides this one, so that I can see for myself just how many people overrate him. And when I say that, I mean people who can at least bother to use decent grammar, since I have a hard time taking anyone with bad or very improper grammar seriously stick out tongue . This is the only site I go to, so how could I do that? I'll put it this way, someone here said he would beat Jedah Dohma, a dimension destroyer that even beats Alucard at his best attribute, regen.

iceman24567
lmao, then i propose the argument that there is no reason to beleive that curreently alive naruto and bleach characters can be killed. simply because to people here, a character has to DIE by sumthing before it can be taken as sumthing which can possibly have a chance of killing the characters.

and please, alucard is more overrated than any character out there, in his universe, he is ALWAYS meant to win. The same can be said about Naruto what's your point?

SHM
Anyone else have an opinion about this fight? Not the "Naruto vs Alucard" fight, but the "Sesshoumaru(current manga) vs Alucard" one.

hamboy
Waitwaitwaitwaitwait.
I love alucard. just look at my avater. But people think he is at herald level? Really? Al is at upper mid teir level.

hamboy
Also, howver, Bleach is at upper mid tear. and Naruto is street leveler to lower mid tear. Well, that is the general concencus at CBR. As for him being over rated, at CBUB, he is UNDER rated. I mean, losing to Wolverine, WTF?

Violent2Dope
I agree, High Herald nothing, Alucard should never even be compared to Silver Surfur or Superman(who deserve High Herald status). Hell, it has been claimed he can beat a dimension destroyer named Jedah Dohma laughing out loud! I think High Meta sounds pretty fair. I think some Naruto characters should be higher than low meta however.

As for losing to Wolvie, that IMO would be a stalemate, since neither really have the means to kill eachother.

hamboy
Actually, it was agreed that Wolvie would quit literally be eaten. It's just some fans voted for him without explaining why.

Violent2Dope
Eaten by what?

hamboy
The hellhound familiar. Or he could be killed by his army. Alucard has lots of powers. Wolverine has claws and a healing factor.

Violent2Dope
Wolvie isn't being eaten. Nothing is going to bite him in half, he has an adamantium skeleton you know.

hamboy
But his skin can still be peirced. One drop of blood, and you join the soul army.

Violent2Dope
Oh yeah lol.

hamboy
Seriously, he bites Wolvie, it's over. Wolverine is seriously over rated. he's just a street leveler. As for this match, however, i'm going to say Alucard most likely loses.

Violent2Dope
I don't read the Inuyasha manga, so I'm not sure. No one really overrates Wolvie here, you will however hear people claiming Storm>Superman, Silver Surfur, Thanos, ODIN, and PHOENIX however.

hamboy
Ah. Sorry. It's just on the other site I go to, Wolverine is really over rated. Just look at his win/loss record:
Win against Stitch (73 to 38)
Win against Darth Maul (67 to 48)
Win against Hellboy (60 to 26)
Win against Luke Cage (66 to 10)
Win against Batman (51 to 41)
Win against God of War Kratos (65 to 30)
Win against Deathstroke (346 to 108)
Win against Carnage (39 to 16)
Win against Solid Snake (50 to 13)
Win against Conan the Barbarian (75 to 12)
Win against Predator (67 to 22)
Win against Black Panther (80 to 18)
Win against Sephiroth (70 to 56)
Win against Calvin and Hobbes (63 to 55)
Lose against Justice League (38 to 77)
Lose against Master Yoda (41 to 75)
Win against Captain America (65 to 52)
Win against Darth Maul (64 to 40)
Win against The Shredder (TMNT) (100 to 27)
Win against Freddy Krueger (89 to 24)
Win against Hawkman (Carter Hall) (76 to 43)
Win against Iron Man (73 to 68)
Win against V (89 to 34)
Win against Kraven the Hunter (104 to 18)
Win against Roland the Gunslinger (69 to 37)
Win against Deadpool (65 to 51)
Win against Colossus (68 to 66)
Lose against Batman (82 to 95)
Lose against Darth Vader (67 to 77)
Win against Scrooge McDuck (65 to 43)
Win against Alucard (68 to 53)
Win against Cyclops (92 to 48)
Win against Green Arrow (93 to 61)
Win against Fulgore (101 to 23)
Lose against Bugs Bunny (63 to 81)
Lose against Deathstroke (66 to 89)
Win against Snake-Eyes (86 to 35)
Win against GIR (90 to 40)
Lose against The Punisher (84 to 90)
Win against Boba Fett (78 to 56)
Win against The Thing (92 to 66)
Win against Ghost Rider (D.Ketch) (107 to 94)
Lose against Sinister Six (81 to 85)
Win against Daredevil (96 to 31)
Win against Vampire Hunter D (74 to 35)
Win against Bullseye (115 to 13)
Win against Ra's Al Ghul (83 to 33)
Win against Captain America (88 to 72)
Win against Ashley J. Williams (70 to 36)
Win against Tombstone (88 to 20)
Win against Judge Dredd (83 to 25)
Win against Azrael (97 to 59)
Win against Venom (67 to 51)
Win against Jar Jar Binks (96 to 13)
Win against U.S.Agent (75 to 22)
Win against The Punisher (70 to 32)
Win against The Thing (64 to 51)
Win against Grendel (Hunter Rose) (78 to 51)
Lose against Dark Claw (73 to 78)
Win against Gambit (75 to 57)
Win against Iron-Fist (70 to 45)
Win against Harry Potter (82 to 33)
Win against Cyborg (65 to 36)
Win against The Xenomorph Queen (79 to 51)
Win against Nightwing (84 to 45)
Win against Ryu (67 to 56)
Win against Deathstroke (70 to 50)
Win against Mysterio (78 to 24)
Win against Pitt (64 to 44)
Win against Aquaman (76 to 50)
Win against Crossbones (81 to 25)
Lose against Vegeta (55 to 70)
Win against The Creeper (109 to 16)
Tie against Carnage (60 to 60)
Win against Cobra Commander (78 to 21)
Win against Bane (102 to 31)
Win against T-800 (The Terminator) (73 to 29)
If that isn't over rated, I don't know what is.

Violent2Dope
I agree, some of that shit was bull, some were spot on tho.

People here would give Dante from DMC a win over Jedah Dohma, a dimension destroyer, and one person said Alucard would beat him as well.

People here overrate Storm so much its not even funny.

According to a few people, Goku would rape Pyron(from Darkstalkers), and that is just wrong.

One guy would give SSJ Goku a win against Superman Prime....what?

Goku beats Odin...what?

Goku beats the Lord of Nightmares...HUH!?

That's a few. Most of the people who overrated Goku are gone now.

hamboy
Goku hasn't even proven himself as fast as Superman, let alone Superman Prime. Goku would get speed blitzed.

ensatsu-ken
lmao, you are so delusional. your argument is , person a survived being stabbed by a knife, therefore a knife can not kill them. basically u have it in ur mind that its impossible to kill alucard, i gave u a whole bunch of things ranging from soul banishing of zampakuto to dimension warping of kakashi's magekyo shaaringa, flames hotter than the sun with curses, shiki fuujin technique which cud consume the soul of sumthing liek the kyuubi, diedara's nuke level explosion, wind raasengan, hollow eating his soul, to kusanagi destroying him mystically , to chakra directly destroying his cells and spirit, but u wont accept any1. oh NOOO holy power is so supreme and different from mystical power and even HOLY power cant kill alucard, ooooooh alucard is the best.

Whatever, I have no intrest in arguing with an obvious Naruto fanboy roll eyes (sarcastic) . Think what you want for all I care, but the only delusional one here is you.

Classic NES
I have, he is about as overrated as Goku.

Your pushing it.

Classic NES
No one really overrates Wolvie here

Anymore, back before you came. . .let's just say it was a nightmare.

123KID
important to realize the massive speed edge Al has here

Warmonger
I actually think Alucard Beats Sesshomaru here. His regeneration doesn't evne work similar to Naraku's. HE doesn't simply regrow tissue he has hundreds of thousands of lives in his body and can take what Seshomaru cna dish out for a pretty long time. Long enough to tear his head form his shoulders.

SHM
Originally posted by Warmonger
I actually think Alucard Beats Sesshomaru here. His regeneration doesn't evne work similar to Naraku's. HE doesn't simply regrow tissue he has hundreds of thousands of lives in his body and can take what Seshomaru cna dish out for a pretty long time. Long enough to tear his head form his shoulders.

Did you read my explanation about Sesshoumaru's powers?

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Classic NES
Your pushing it. At least Goku is a Low Herald level being, people here actually think Alucard is a bonafide High Herald.

leonheartmm
right right, and NARAKU is SO weak that even extensions of his body can have powers way beyond alucard and personalities and souls of their own right who can even challenge inuyasha's gang, puhlease.

silverstream
Originally posted by 123KID
important to realize the massive speed edge Al has here

WOW... just wow you have really never seen inuyasha or read the comics.. Sesshomaru wins this..

123KID
Originally posted by silverstream
WOW... just wow you have really never seen inuyasha or read the comics.. Sesshomaru wins this..

are you suggesting Sesh is even close to Alucard in speed ?

i'd say at a minimum Alucard is twice as fast as Sesh

Violent2Dope
Alucard is faster, that is true.

silverstream
Originally posted by 123KID
are you suggesting Sesh is even close to Alucard in speed ?

i'd say at a minimum Alucard is twice as fast as Sesh

yes i am he even leaves after images which i have never seen alucard do.
quote "His power grants him the ability to move faster than the eye can see, both on land and through the air. When he does this in the anime, he leaves behind afterimages. He can also instantaneously close long distances without being detected by others."

Violent2Dope
yes i am he even leaves after images which i have never seen alucard do.
quote "His power grants him the ability to move faster than the eye can see, both on land and through the air. When he does this in the anime, he leaves behind afterimages. He can also instantaneously close long distances without being detected by others." You had better have a better argument than he leaves afterimages. That doesn't prove speed at all. I can't think of a time The Flash left an afterimage, is Sess faster than The Flash?

silverstream
You had better have a better argument than he leaves afterimages. That doesn't prove speed at all. I can't think of a time The Flash left an afterimage, is Sess faster than The Flash?
Well then no one can prove that alucard is faster they can both dodge bullets big grin

iceman24567
Well then no one can prove that alucard is faster they can both dodge bullets big grin This is true plus Alucard has moved faster than vampires could see so we don't have proof yet who is faster.

leonheartmm
yes we do, alucard moces small distances, inside buildings usually. there is a vast difference between one who moves inside buildings and one who literally flies over landscapes in an instant. sesshomaru, the perfect demon is above alucard in every stat. he is fast enough to outrace lightening etc with ease. you people really shud read the manga.

Violent2Dope
Sess can outrun lightning?

leonheartmm
ahan, n not just average lightenin, lightenin produced by mystical spells etc. he can basically FLY with ease and reach faraway places very quicly. sesshomaru's speed is well known in inuyashaverse. and that is his HUMAN form, his speed in his true dog demon form is far far faster.
people do not even perceive him{including average demons} when he moves from faraway to right behind them.

iceman24567
ahan, n not just average lightenin, lightenin produced by mystical spells etc. he can basically FLY with ease and reach faraway places very quicly. sesshomaru's speed is well known in inuyashaverse. and that is his HUMAN form, his speed in his true dog demon form is far far faster.
people do not even perceive him{including average demons} when he moves from faraway to right behind them. Why that proves a lot. In no way have you proven your statement so his speed is fast enough to dodge mystical lighting and demons can't see his movement Alucard is faster than any demon he has faced with their advanced senses they still can't keep up.

leonheartmm
the demon alucard faces have not even been shown to be able to destroy buildings. the "demons" alucard faces are unable to dodge bullets generally{unless u consider sum millenium or father anderson}, fact is it can be judged rather easily. seshomaru goes up against giants and god. he can bring people back to life after they are killed by bringing their soul back. he has enough strength in one arm as inuyasha does in his whole body and inuyasha has been shown easily lifting and running around with huge buolders with ease even in the beginning of the manga. he has also shown capable of moving very large distances{geographic scale} in an instant and cruising in the sky faster than most planes cud ever go.

in all feats and displayes of strength/speed/agility/reflexes/mysticakl strength etc etc inuyasha verse far trumps hellsing verse, so there really is no point in lying and saying that my last post doesnt prove anything, if u read the manga, ud understand.

millenium02
sesshoumaru killing alucard... or sesshoumaru defeating alucard is the most rediculous thing i've ever heard... laughing

man.. ur making the little guy in the big boys league man.. the chances sesshoumaru can win against alucard is like a bike (sesshoumaru) hitting a bulldozer(alucard).. one drop of of sesshoumaru's blood and its all over man... Happy Dance
naruto and bleach isn't a good fight for alucard.. nothing personal but u just putting a bunch of amateurs and clever magicians against SATAN HIMSELF... and its a FACT!!

millenium02
i go to alucard.. hands down... yeah sesshoumaru can do incredible stunts that would make u go woohh..
but alucard is something else.... evil face

Dark-Jaxx
There are people in Bleach who have feats that crush Alucard's honestly.

Mr Marvel
You had better have a better argument than he leaves afterimages. That doesn't prove speed at all. I can't think of a time The Flash left an afterimage, is Sess faster than The Flash?

WOW...What are you talking about, the Flash is constantly leaving afterimages. laughing out loud

leonheartmm
lmao, alucard taking on the best of naruto and bleachverse LMAO. not likely dumasses. sesshomaru wud kill him, meido zenetsuha.

Dark-Jaxx
That's if Sess could use it before Alucard cut his head off or ripped it off.

Which he prolly could not.

leonheartmm
seshhomaru is too durable for alucard to dream of doing that. alucard is overhyped to the point of ridicule.

Dark-Jaxx
Is Alucard overhyped? Sure, when people make claims that he can beat Superman or Silver Surfer, he is being wanked.

But Alucard is stronger than Sess, and can manhandle him.

He is also very fast.

leonheartmm
^alucard is way inferior to sesshomaru in speed, as well as in strength, have you even been reading the ending chapters of inuyasha. it isnt really the same sesshomaru that appeared in the anime u know. he can open gates to hell and has already surpassed his father in power.

and if people actually READ the entire hellshing manga, theyd realise that the only really impressive feat of alucard was trying to drink all of england's blood. in terms of power, he was benign manhandled by his butler whose highest feat was cutting through two or three buildings at one. his army, can easilu be taken care of since they are nuthign more than slightluy above human level. again, alucard is hyped to the point of ridicule.

dvampire
Alucard wins. Faster, Stronger, and just has better powers and weapons.

Jugglenaut
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Is Alucard overhyped? Sure, when people make claims that he can beat Superman or Silver Surfer, he is being wanked.

He is also very fast.
Manhandle Sess with Tenseiga's shields? laughing
One swipe from Bakusaiga kills familiars en masse, shortening Alucard's 'immortality' and Alucard's the kind of person who would want to take a shot from Bakusaiga to show off his powers.
Oh wait, he starts rotting away the second he gets cut. No regen too.
Alucard may be better STATWISE, but that's about it.

gryphon28
sesshomaru wins he was able to take out a war god like he was nothing

cdtm
Bakusaiga's ridiculous. One hit pretty much kills anything, even regenerators..

Dark-Kenshin
Originally posted by NemeBro

He is also very fast. Technically no. Using a little imagination with omnipresence and you can beat just about anybody whose name isn't Galactus or the Living Tribunal. Not wank in the slightest. Just being logical.

As for the fight, Alucard can appear inside Sesshomaru's brain and slice it to pieces.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.