Bloody hell mate, what's goin' on here

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kram3r
So all us Aussie c*nts had to vote in the election between two people who are basically the ****ing same and this new **** wins. So John Howard is all doing his power-walking in Sydney and everybody is shaking his hand saying "Good job mate you did well" and Kevin Rudd is still up in Brisbane saying "I iz teh winn3r, lulz". ****ing unionist, if I want a ****ing dock worker in the front bencher, I'd live in Cameroon, this is Madness, THIS IS AUSTRALIA. So I heard that we gets a koala as deputy prime minister. haermm

So let me guess, all you other Aussie c*nts voted for Rudd and not Johnny, bastards, yes, you, Michael, f*cking chicken shop worker. haermm

We gots two weeks before Rudd is sworn in, which in Australia literally means sworn in. haermm

I say we boycott him, I want my Peter Costello, not Bob Brown, not Kevin Rudd, maybe Simon Crean (mmm) and I definitely want my Latham back (haermm). Barker and Roland if you ****ing respond in this thread without any smart-ass comment about digeridoos are something, with talking about me countries politics, I'll ****ing shank ya. haermm

Barker
What the **** is this, if I wanted a thread from up the murray I would have called for the digeridoo. haermm

Röland
MOAR DIGERIDOOS. haermm

Kram3r
Originally posted by Barker
What the **** is this, if I wanted a thread from up the murray I would have called for the digeridoo. haermm

I TOLD YOU, I AM UP THE MURRAY ALREADY. ****, MICHAEL IS DOWN THE MURRAY.

Kram3r

silver_tears
GOD I ****ING LOVE YOU STUPID C.UNTS haermm

Röland
Originally posted by Kram3r
In favour of Crean as our trade minister? Yes or No, you decide. mmm

I have no clue who the **** Crean is. haermm

http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/1811/crabcigvp4.jpg

Barker
http://img108.imageshack.us/img108/262/didmanjf4.jpg

Piggle Humsy
So all us Aussie c*nts had to vote in the election between two people who are basically the ****ing same and this new **** wins. So John Howard is all doing his power-walking in Sydney and everybody is shaking his hand saying "Good job mate you did well" and Kevin Rudd is still up in Brisbane saying "I iz teh winn3r, lulz". ****ing unionist, if I want a ****ing dock worker in the front bencher, I'd live in Cameroon, this is Madness, THIS IS AUSTRALIA. So I heard that we gets a koala as deputy prime minister. haermm

So let me guess, all you other Aussie c*nts voted for Rudd and not Johnny, bastards, yes, you, Michael, f*cking chicken shop worker. haermm

We gots two weeks before Rudd is sworn in, which in Australia literally means sworn in. haermm

I say we boycott him, I want my Peter Costello, not Bob Brown, not Kevin Rudd, maybe Simon Crean (mmm) and I definitely want my Latham back (haermm). Barker and Roland if you ****ing respond in this thread without any smart-ass comment about digeridoos are something, with talking about me countries politics, I'll ****ing shank ya. haermm

That's a lot of reading.. which I can't be bothered to do.. so just take some more pictures for me k haermm

silver_tears

Kram3r
Originally posted by silver_tears
GOD I ****ING LOVE YOU STUPID C.UNTS haermm

I CAN TELL YOU'RE A BIT OF A COSTELLO VOTER, EY? ALL FOR ONE, ONE FOR ALL IN A LIBERAL REPUBLIC EY, NUDGE NUDGE WINK WINK? BIT OF ALRIGHT. haermm

Röland
Neither does he. haermm

He knows who Tom Brady is though. haermm

silver_tears

Kram3r

Röland
Even atheists have heard of god. haermm

I see what you did there. sly

Pics please. haermm

Röland
Ooooh really? Maybe this could refresh your memory. 131wank

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/0e/14578029_276d1b9bfb_o.JPG

HAERMM LOOKS LIKE MISTER MAGOO. haermm

Kram3r

silver_tears

Kram3r

silver_tears
TOM BRADY CAN SUCK DICK, PREFERABLY FARVE'S. haermm

I LIKE THE SOUND OF HIS VOICE TOO.

http://www.scotch.vic.edu.au/gscot/06aprgs/images/05a.jpg

IRENE CAN SUCK DICK, PREFERABLY BRADY'S. haermm

BET YOU LOG TO IT. vin

Kram3r
IRENE CAN SUCK DICK, PREFERABLY BRADY'S. haermm

BET YOU LOG TO IT. vin

KRAM3R CAN WATCH, PREFERABLY SOON. haermm

WHEN I'M DONE WITH THE PICS OF YOU. vin

silver_tears
KRAM3R CAN WATCH, PREFERABLY SOON. haermm

WHEN I'M DONE WITH THE PICS OF YOU. vin

KRAM3R CAN JOIN, PREFERABLY WHEN WE'LL BOTH BE IN BOSTON. haermm

EVEN THE ONES WITH WOOFER IN THERE? vin

Kram3r
KRAM3R CAN JOIN, PREFERABLY WHEN WE'LL BOTH BE IN BOSTON. haermm

EVEN THE ONES WITH WOOFER IN THERE? vin

KRAM3R WILL, PREFERABLY ON THE OTHER SIDE, YOU KNOW THE CHINESE FINGER TRAP POSITION NOT THAT SANDWICH POSITION CRAP. haermm

ESPECIALLY WOOFER SHOTS. vin

silver_tears
KRAM3R WILL, PREFERABLY ON THE OTHER SIDE, YOU KNOW THE CHINESE FINGER TRAP POSITION NOT THAT SANDWICH POSITION CRAP. haermm

AS IF YOU'D SAY NO TO BRADY, YOU KNOW HE'S AMAZING, HE'D JUST KEEP SHOOTING FOR THE GOLD OR INSERT SOME OTHER GHEY FOOTBALL REFERENCE, SOMETHING ABOUT SCORING AND TOUCHDOWNS ETC ETC. haermm

Röland
Of Brady nekkid yeah? vin

Of you nekkid? Of course. haermm

AND HE'S IN CHARGE OF OUR TRADE, **** ME, GET ME SOME TEA, I'M BUGGERED. haermm

HAERMM MOTHER****ER CAN'T EVEN SEE. haermm

Kram3r
I don't know what's happenin' between Barker and Roland but I dunt wanna noes. haermm

http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/7474/lulzsw1.jpg

Bardock42
Don't understand what this thread is about.

silver_tears
I don't know what's happenin' between Barker and Roland but I dunt wanna noes. haermm

That's the greatest thing I've seen all day,thank you for showing me the way. herbtouched

Kram3r
Originally posted by Bardock42
Don't understand what this thread is about.

New government in = Kram3r not happy.

Kram3r
That's the greatest thing I've seen all day,thank you for showing me the way. herbtouched

That's alright, love. I was all sipping me cup of tea on the veranda and this IM pops up like a kangaroo and I'm all "Crikey! I got to gheywalk this to the thread!". haermm

Piggle Humsy

http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/7474/lulzsw1.jpg

laughcry

silver_tears
That's alright, love. I was all sipping me cup of tea on the veranda and this IM pops up like a kangaroo and I'm all "Crikey! I got to gheywalk this to the thread!". haermm

Now post a video of you proclaiming your love for me. mmm

Kram3r
Now post a video of you proclaiming your love for me. mmm

When I'm at home, in my house amongst the gum trees. mmm

silver_tears
When I'm at home, in my house amongst the gum trees. mmm

When shall I expect this video then? mmm

P.S I printed you out and put you on my wall and covered you in lipgloss kisses. mmm

Piggle Humsy
I covered him in something but it wasn't lipgloss shocklaugh

silver_tears
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy

Honey? shocklaugh

Piggle Humsy
Honey? shocklaugh

Yes Sugar, Did you want me? shocklaugh

silver_tears
Yes Sugar, Did you want me? shocklaugh

All over me. shocklaugh

Piggle Humsy
All over me. shocklaugh

Gladly.. you go get the camera and i'll get our toys shocklaugh

silver_tears
Gladly.. you go get the camera and i'll get our toys shocklaugh

The one with the zoom? shocklaugh

Piggle Humsy
The one with the zoom? shocklaugh

Yeah we don't want to make a mess like we did last time shocklaugh

Kram3r
When shall I expect this video then? mmm

P.S I printed you out and put you on my wall and covered you in lipgloss kisses. mmm

4-7 working days. mmm

Interesting, what colour? mmm

Oh O Spaghetti O! haermm

Reverend Axel
Yeah we don't want to make a mess like we did last time shocklaugh I walked into the right thread mmm

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by Reverend Axel
I walked into the right thread mmm

I knew it wouldn't be long before you made an appearance mmm

Bardock42
New government in = Kram3r not happy. Yeah, but you just said there's no difference between them anyways.

Kram3r
Yeah, but you just said there's no difference between them anyways.

Yes, essentially there isn't, except one is and the other isn't experienced at the job and the cabinet of the new guy is awful.

Bardock42
Yes, essentially there isn't, except one is and the other isn't experienced at the job and the cabinet of the new guy is awful. Aww...what a tragedy.

Luckily it's just some third world country, won't affect any real people.

Kram3r
Aww...what a tragedy.

Luckily it's just some third world country, won't affect any real people.

I hate you, GTFO. no expression

silver_tears
4-7 working days. mmm

Interesting, what colour? mmm

Oh O Spaghetti O! haermm

Unacceptable. mmm

Candy apple red. vin

Reverend Axel
I knew it wouldn't be long before you made an appearance mmm I have no life. mmm

Secretus

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s167/Secretus74/woahnigga.jpg

Outbound

Yes ***** I did, haha you got pwnt haermm

Röland
Unacceptable. mmm

Candy apple red. vin

It better be cherry for me. haermm

silver_tears

Röland
Cotton candy pink? mmm

That's fine. 131

Sol Valentine

Go to Italy and become an Austrailian Mafia Boss?herbeyes

Kram3r
Originally posted by Outbound
Yes ***** I did, haha you got pwnt haermm

Bastard. haermm

silver_tears
Up your murray Outbound, bring back Misty. mmm

Sol Valentine
Bastard. haermm

Bastard people aren't allowed here, sir. haermm

Kram3r
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
Go to Italy and become an Austrailian Mafia Boss?herbeyes

I'm already Italian, just an Australian-Italian. haermm

Reverend Axel
I'm already Italian, just an Australian-Italian. haermm Thats like douchex2 haermm

Sol Valentine

Oh, so bring a gun to Italy and you'll be Tony Kram3r
haermm

silver_tears
Douche squared. haermm

Bloigen

There's no such thing. herbnone

No Italian would touch an Australian.

Outbound
Up your murray Outbound, bring back Misty. mmm

Misty died from oversex mmm

Bastard. haermm

I should run for government haermm

Röland
Misty died from oversex mmm

http://pokemon-fantasy.tripod.com/misty.jpg

Sol Valentine
Oversexuality goes hand-in-hand with bastard children
haermm

Kram3r
Thats like douchex2 haermm

A bit of **** you. haermm

Originally posted by Bloigen
There's no such thing. herbnone

No Italian would touch an Australian.

None of my parents are Australian. I'm first generation. no expression

Originally posted by Sol Valentine
Oh, so bring a gun to Italy and you'll be Tony Kram3r
haermm

**** Italy. HAERMM

I should run for government haermm

mmm ?
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/e/ef/Ac.marklatham.jpg

Kram3r
JESUS ****ING CHRIST, COSTELLO WON'T BE LIBERAL LEADER OF AUSTRALIA, **** ME, SOME ONE GET MALCOLM TURNBALL OR JOE HOCKEY OR SOMEONE, **** ME!!!!

Sol Valentine

**** Italy. HAERMM

mmm ?
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/e/ef/Ac.marklatham.jpg

**** Italy?

The Spaghetti is the reason why this world was in existence today. I'd go into detail, but I can't 'Aussie' it up.herbcry

Reverend Axel
JESUS ****ING CHRIST, COSTELLO WON'T BE LIBERAL LEADER OF AUSTRALIA, **** ME, SOME GET MALCOLM TURNBALL OR JOE HOCKEY OR SOMEONE, **** ME!!!! HOW ABOUT THE LEAD SINGER OF MIDNIGHT OIL? YOU ****!!!!

Bloigen
None of my parents are Australian. I'm first generation. no expression

A convict? no expression

Outbound
JESUS ****ING CHRIST, COSTELLO WON'T BE LIBERAL LEADER OF AUSTRALIA, **** ME, SOME ONE GET MALCOLM TURNBALL OR JOE HOCKEY OR SOMEONE, **** ME!!!!

Pwnt haermm

Sol Valentine
HOW ABOUT THE LEAD SINGER OF MIDNIGHT OIL? YOU ****!!!!

**** MIDNIGHT OIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

silver_tears
**** ME!!!!

YES PLEASE mmm

Kram3r
HOW ABOUT THE LEAD SINGER OF MIDNIGHT OIL? YOU ****!!!!

HE'S MINISTER FOR CLIMATE CHANGE, ENVIRONMENT & HERITAGE AND ARTS, I HATE THAT ****ER. ~HAERMM~

Kram3r
Pwnt haermm

STFU! ****. haermm

YES PLEASE mmm

Taken out of context much? mmm

Okay, this once. mmm

Reverend Axel
HE'S MINISTER FOR CLIMATE CHANGE, ENVIRONMENT & HERITAGE AND ARTS, I HATE THAT ****ER. ~HAERMM~ TELL HIM THAT "BED'S ARE BURNING" WAS AN OKAY SONG. THOUGH ANNOYING BECAUSE OF THE WHOLE "AUSTRALIAN" ASPECT OF IT

silver_tears

Okay, this once. mmm

I'd like to take you out of context. mmm

Outbound
STFU! ****. haermm

Okay, this once. mmm

I hope Rudd gets elected for the next 12 years, just to kick you in the balls haermm

Sol Valentine
mmm I don't know anymore.

Kram3r
I hope Rudd gets elected for the next 12 years, just to kick you in the balls haermm

I'm joining the Young Liberals. Wait 'til next election, Malcolm Turnbull will be Prime Minister or failing that, me. haermm

"Speaker of the house will now open Parliament. Prime Minister you wish to address the floor."

"Yes. I want to introduction the Meat Pie is the vagina and Sausage Roll is the penis Act"

"That's a bit of alright."

"Thanks mate."

haermm

Outbound
Next election, when you lose again?haermm

KingTech
This is a democracy.If you want to see any body to rule the country and in your opinion he/she is the best but you just have one vote for it.

Kram3r
Next election, when you lose again?haermm

**** YOU MALCOLM TURNBULL WILL SHOW YOU HOW AWESOME HE IS!!!! LIBERAL = FTW.

COMMUNIST/LABOR/UNIONIST = FTL haermm

Outbound
My vote for labor cancelled out your vote for liberal haermm

Kram3r
My vote for labor cancelled out your vote for liberal haermm

I ****ing hate you. haermm

Outbound
I ****ing hate you. haermm

Im still waiting for my Ozzy tickets, ****, I better get them or Im not coming to Sydney haermm

Kram3r
Im still waiting for my Ozzy tickets, ****, I better get them or Im not coming to Sydney haermm

****. mmm

Outbound
****. mmm

Bought them on Nov 3, been 3 weeks now, I am most displeased. mmm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.