Battlestar Galactica Razor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Amazon
Did anyone see this show tonight? It was pretty awesome! I thought they did a good job with this independent episode. They did a really good job showing how everyone on the Pegasus got to where they did and how all the terrible things happened.
I love that admiral Kane is a lesbian. It showed how hurt she was when #6 betrayed her and how that added to her becoming a monster. The major was pretty scary to, what a sociopath.
I loved the old timey cylon's too. hehe by your command LOL Although the older hybrid was a little weird. But at least it shows that if cylon's don't die they do physically get older.
Too many good things about this episode to mention. I loved it. rolling on floor laughing

JediSamuraiMRB
I watched it. Very good.

JediSamuraiMRB
Also liked how they went and forth telling the story. Liked the kiss between Tricia Helfer and Michelle Forbes. Liked Stephanie Jacobsen's accent. Loved seeing the original cylons.

Morridini
I just finished watching Razor. Liked it quite a bit, I loved the original Cylon models, with their "robot english" etc, Admiral Kain was as annoying and evil as ever (good portrayal by the actress), loved the fact that we saw some of the first Cylon War, can't wait for the spin-off. However I got the feeling that they had put a lot less job into the normal Cylons that we often see, they looked so much more computer-animated then they usually do in the normal show. Wonder if the whole plot part with the failed human-cylon-hybrid-thingy who kept muttering that "Everything has happened before, and will happen again, and again...." will be continued in Season 4. And Kara Thrace being the herald of the Apocalypse and harbinger of Death wasn't really a surprise, always been something fishy about her.

Overall, a great "extended episode".

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.