Baraka vs Resident Evil (Gamecube Remake)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
Why need firearms when you got Tarkatan Blades for weapons?

Mortal Kombat's homicidal Tarkatan takes on the Spencer Mansion.

Baraka can use the healing items found inside the mansion, but the One Dangerous Zombie stipulation is in effect, meaning you touch a zombified Forest Speyer with more bombs strapped to him than a suicide bomber, BOOM.

I'll bet Baraka will have a ball fighting the Hunters and the Tyrant. Will he survive?

123KID
No chance against the Tyrant in my view and Lisa will not stop no matter what he tries.

Furion
Baraka could probably beat everything cept plant 42, Tyrant, Lisa Trevor, and maybe Yawn or Neptune.

Blax_Hydralisk
Originally posted by Snafu the Great
Why need firearms when you got Tarkatan Blades for weapons?

Because.. firearms > metal blades?

Violent2Dope
Baraka clears it IMO. He has ranged attacks as well, and has unlimited use, he need only scrape his blades together to fire a spark.

ThoraxeRMG
He ain't clearing this alive.

Blax_Hydralisk
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
he need only scrape his blades together to fire a spark.

I have NEVER understood how that works or why that hurts no expression

But yeah I agree he clears it.

Furion
Baraka probably wouldn't beat the puzzles because he not really that smart.

Snafu the Great
Originally posted by Furion
Baraka probably wouldn't beat the puzzles because he not really that smart.

Baraka may be a liability to Kahn, Onaga and the Deadly Alliance, but he is not stupid. He did find out that Mileena was going to kill him in order to keep up her ruse as Kitana and sent a decoy in his place.

Once the Decoy Baraka was killed via flesh-eating beetles, Baraka showed up and tore Mileena apart.

But for the sake of the thread, I'll remove most of the puzzles and leave the simple stuff for him.

ThoraxeRMG
Yeah, that ending wasn't canon.

Violent2Dope
Baraka probably wouldn't beat the puzzles because he not really that smart. He could just break the walls and stuff down. big grin

ThoraxeRMG
And risk falling into the a fall safe trap?

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by ThoraxeRMG
And risk falling into the a fall safe trap? He isn't that stupid.

Furion
Originally posted by Snafu the Great
But for the sake of the thread, I'll remove most of the puzzles and leave the simple stuff for him.

That mean no Jill Sandwich?

Snafu the Great
That mean no Jill Sandwich?

Baraka isn't using any firearms, so the Shotgun Trap Room is off the list.

Furion
Baraka could actually beat Tyrant. Baraka is way faster then him so he could just run up behind him and keep stabbing cause those Baraka's sparks will do diddlysquat on him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.