So Apparently I'm an A-Hole...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scythe
As some of you may know or may not know, So. California is getting ass pounded with wildfires all over the place. Today, I took the evening bus down to the city and we passed by an area that was getting decimated pretty good by the flames. In the lower area of the mountain pass, from the bus, we could see a few homes slowly burning. Needless to say, everyone in the bus was in shock and gaspin' and shit. I just sat there, in my disease ridden wheelchair, listening to my iPod. When I asked what the hell was goin' on, the driver says:

"We're just shocked at the the fires, aren't you sad? What are you listening to boy?"

So then I replied by saying, "I'm listening to 'Los Angeles is Burning' by Bad Religion."

I got called an ass...

Outbound
laughing out loud

Leo.M
That was priceless. crylaugh

Scythe
It's a pretty cool song.

faraday
laughing

Coincidence!?

Scythe
I thought so.

Ronny
Originally posted by Scythe
As some of you may know or may not know, So. California is getting ass pounded with wildfires all over the place. Today, I took the evening bus down to the city and we passed by an area that was getting decimated pretty good by the flames. In the lower area of the mountain pass, from the bus, we could see a few homes slowly burning. Needless to say, everyone in the bus was in shock and gaspin' and shit. I just sat there, in my disease ridden wheelchair, listening to my iPod. When I asked what the hell was goin' on, the driver says:

"We're just shocked at the the fires, aren't you sad? What are you listening to boy?"

So then I replied by saying, "I'm listening to 'Los Angeles is Burning' by Bad Religion."

I got called an ass...
Don't you just love it when people pretend to care about irrelevant shit in the world that has nothing to do with them and then call you on it for when you're actually logical and dont give a shit

Beat him with a stick stick out tongue

silver_tears
You realize that some people actually do..oh I dunno, care?

Ronny
Originally posted by silver_tears
You realize that some people actually do..oh I dunno, care? Nope. stick out tongue
You expect me to give a shit about someone I have never ever met before that is so completely outside my monkeys fear they are almost non-existent.
I don't thankyouverymuch
I barely care about most of the people I know to being with. I have better things to do instead of crying over dead people

Scythe
Originally posted by Ronny
Beat him with a stick stick out tongue

Beat who? The driver?

You realize that some people actually do..oh I dunno, care?

Oh I know. I do feel bad for the families. All of Thanksgiving day I spent it helpin' out families with turkey day feast with my volunteer group. It's just that, why call me names when it was all incidental?

Ronny
Beat who? The driver?
Duuhhh

Scythe
The driver was a woman, and I do still need the bus to get around, but I can always think about it. Hahaha, human bludgeon....

silver_tears
Nope. stick out tongue
You expect me to give a shit about someone I have never ever met before that is so completely outside my monkeys fear they are almost non-existent.
I don't thankyouverymuch
I barely care about most of the people I know to being with. I have better things to do instead of crying over dead people

That's totally fine, and I'll be the first to admit I'm a selfish **** too, if it's not directly related to me or the people I love I couldn't give a **** about it.
But it's still pretty pessimistic to blanket the world in selfishosity. Some people do give a **** and such, not everyone's like us. mmm

kayakat

I got called an ass...
Priceless! crylaugh
i love you man!

Ronny
That's totally fine, and I'll be the first to admit I'm a selfish **** too, if it's not directly related to me or the people I love I couldn't give a **** about it.
But it's still pretty pessimistic to blanket the world in selfishosity. Some people do give a **** and such, not everyone's like us. mmm Just because I dont care about random people doesnt mean I'm selfish stick out tongue

Though I am pretty selfish.. haha

silver_tears
You said you barely care about the people you know stick out tongue

Ronny
You said you barely care about the people you know stick out tongue
Thats because I dont like a lot of the people I know erm

silver_tears
Fair enough. mmm

BackFire
Nah, not an *******, just a teller of lame jokes, though.

Outbound
Thats because I dont like a lot of the people I know erm

Fair enough. mmm

You two should mud wrestle mmm

silver_tears
I don't do that anymore, I got out of that game months ago. mmm

Outbound
I don't do that anymore, I got out of that game months ago. mmm

Your contract says you're still obliged to do whatever I say mmm

Scythe
Originally posted by BackFire
Nah, not an *******, just a teller of lame jokes, though.

That went up my bum it did... After all the dead babies I brought you for your 'project'...

Scythe
Originally posted by kayakat
Priceless! crylaugh
i love you man!

Haha I love you too.....man!

silver_tears
Originally posted by Outbound
Your contract says you're still obliged to do whatever I say mmm

While I was in the cage that was. mmm

BackFire
That went up my bum it did... After all the dead babies I brought you for your 'project'...

Don't think I don't appreciate that.

Outbound
While I was in the cage that was. mmm

Still waiting on that BJ and boob shot mmm

silver_tears
Still waiting on that BJ and boob shot mmm

Well the BJ I can't do, but maybe the boob shot. mmm

guy222
smile

Scythe
Originally posted by BackFire
Don't think I don't appreciate that.

We're the dynamic baby destroying duo. I eat em, you rape em. I hart u....

Outbound
Well the BJ I can't do, but maybe the boob shot. mmm

Less talking more boob shot mmm

silver_tears
Less talking more boob shot mmm

What do I get in return? mmm

Outbound
What do I get in return? mmm

Name your price mmm

silver_tears
Name your price mmm

The head of Julia Roberts. mmm

Outbound
The head of Julia Roberts. mmm

How about something easier like a lifetime of sex mmm

silver_tears
That works too. mmm

Outbound
Ok, make with the happy snaps mmm

Bardock42
You realize that some people actually do..oh I dunno, care? No

Bloigen

Heh.

Scythe
Stuff happens.

Violent2Dope

I got called an ass... ioriyagami

FVCKIN PRICELESS!!!

Toku King

I got called an ass...

That is funny, but also you do need to be more considerate. As said earlier, there are people that care.

The Grey Fox

I got called an ass...

I have to hand it to you Scythe, that is humour of epic proportions. crylaugh

Sado-sama

I got called an ass... Dude you're awesome.

Scythe
Originally posted by Toku King
That is funny, but also you do need to be more considerate. As said earlier, there are people that care.

And as I've said before, I do care. I spent all of my Thanksgiving day helping out the families who lost their homes. I just had no idea that the public attention outbreak that occured in the bus was for the fires since I was on the opposite side of the bus.

chillmeistergen
Lies.

Scythe
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
Lies.

You're one of those "I never believe anyone on the interweb" kind of loser aren't you?

FoxMeister
mmm I like food

WickedTexasMomA
LOL How great is that.

FoxMeister
awesome FANTASTIC

mhmm

MR.Grum
Originally posted by FoxMeister
awesome FANTASTIC

mhmm awesome

Scythe
I oughta buy them all mockin' birds.

chillmeistergen
You're one of those "I never believe anyone on the interweb" kind of loser aren't you?

No, I just find it hard to believe they'd ask what you were listening to. It sounds like utter bullshit. The way you told it, is not the way a conversation goes.

Scythe
No, I just find it hard to believe they'd ask what you were listening to. It sounds like utter bullshit. The way you told it, is not the way a conversation goes.

Okay... Are You done lecturing me? Because what you don't know can fill a wherehouse.

chillmeistergen
Oooo...Simpsons quotes.

Scythe
Oooo...Simpsons quotes.

Yeah, I love that show. That episode is my favorite! Now take your negative ass out of here unless you're willing to be friendly. To be frank, the statement I made was there, whether or not you choose to believe it or not, is strictly your business. I could care less. Now be happy.

chillmeistergen
Yeah, I love that show. That episode is my favorite! Now take your negative ass out of here unless you're willing to be friendly. To be frank, the statement I made was there, whether or not you choose to believe it or not, is strictly your business. I could care less. Now be happy.

I'm willing to be friendly, as you used a very good quote, from a very good show.

Scythe
I'm willing to be friendly, as you used a very good quote, from a very good show.

That it is. I just bought the ninth season on dvd, it's has to be the best season ever.

chillmeistergen
It is a fantastic season, though I'm still undecided on my favourite. I'll have to re watch it.

Scythe
It is a fantastic season, though I'm still undecided on my favourite. I'll have to re watch it.

I recommend checkin' out the ninth season first. It's great.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.