Problem-reaction-solution ...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deano
... DRINK THAT ...

http://www.davidicke.com/oi/extras/07/November/drinkthat.jpg

... EAT THAT ...

http://www.davidicke.com/oi/extras/07/November/eatthat.jpg

... AND NOW ...

http://www.davidicke.com/oi/extras/07/November/swallowthis.jpg

... SWALLOW THIS

Hello all ...

I saw a staggering statistic this week ... one in ten American children take the mind-altering drug, Ritalin, and other research puts it at around one in eight.

Pause for bloody breath.

WHAT??

I have talked constantly over the years about the technique I call the Totalitarian Tiptoe when an extreme agenda is introduced in little - and now not so little - steps to hide the direction it is taking us.

What is happening to our children across the world is a most blatant example of what I mean and those figures for Ritalin consumption show just how far it has gone. And here's some more: In 1993, UK doctors wrote 3,500 prescriptions for Ritalin; By 1996 it was 26,500; and last year the UK National Health Service (not including private medicine) issued 250,000.

Along with Ritalin, other copy-cat drugs have been produced to exploit the obsession, and the calculated agenda, of drugging the young. These include Adderall, Concerta Metadate CD, Ritalin LA, Focalin and Strattera (Atomoxetine). As you would expect, the Bush family-connected Eli Lilly is heavily involved.

Another drug given to children is Risperdal, which was used on political prisoners in the Soviet Union to extract information. David Healy, a leading psycho-pharmacology expert and Professor of Psychiatry at Cardiff University in Wales, said: 'People who took would tell anything to anyone. When you think about giving these drugs to kids, it's a whole new ball game'.

All of these drugs have the same effect as 'speed' and cocaine. These are, of course, illegal and yet drug companies and their lackeys, called 'doctors', are quite legally giving them to children like candy at Christmas.

The drugs also have possible health consequences such as heart problems and diabetes. These are described as 'side-effects', but they are not 'side effects' at all. They are effects, nothing 'side' about it.

http://www.davidicke.com/oi/extras/07/November/ritalin.jpg

The 'problem' promoted by the drug cartel - or 'Big Pharma' - to trigger this explosion of child drug abuse is something they call Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder or ADHD. As Professor Healy also said:

'There is an active campaign by pharmaceutical companies to convince people that there's adult ADHD. Adults having problems are being told they have adult ADHD and are being offered drugs for it. Pharmaceutical companies market these drugs aggressively. How can GPs refuse to prescribe a drug "clinically proven" to work?'

Only when they have a mind of their own is the answer to that one. There is now gathering evidence that these drugs don't even work on the 'condition' they are claiming to treat and there is much expert and experienced opinion that says there is no such thing as Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.

In which case we are looking at what I call a No Problem-Reaction-Solution - see 'weapons of mass destruction' in Iraq.

This is a widespread scam by Big Pharma. They make their multi-billions by people being physically, mentally and emotionally sick and to keep increasing profits they need more illness, or, through No Problem-Reaction-Solution, the public perception of more illness. This includes inventing 'new' ones that don't actually exist.

My healer friend, Mike Lambert, was telling me how drug companies are treating as a 'disease' many natural body immune and other responses that are necessary to keep the person well.

So all this is, once again, about money? No, no, no. This is something I keep stressing over and over. We must not get caught in the cul-de-sac of 'It's all about money' or 'It's all about oil'. The accumulation of money and the ownership of oil supplies are by-products of the real agenda - human control.

The main thrust of this is the suppression of both the intellect and, even more crucially, the multi-dimensional connection which allows people to be 'in' this world physically through the body computer, but not 'of' this world in terms their consciousness and its point of observation and perception.

To do this, they need to destabilise the body computer and its electrochemical processes, which we call thought and emotion. Once achieved, consciousness cannot make its voice heard through the body, any more than a brilliant computer programmer can get his intentions through a faulty computer onto the Internet.

http://www.davidicke.com/oi/extras/07/November/ritalinos.jpg

The conspiracy for global control is targeting everyone in this regard, but, of course, their prime focus is children and young people because they are going to be the adults when the structure of world tyranny is planned to be in place. They know, too, that the effect of what they are doing is cumulative and so by the time the young become adults their minds will be messed up to a far greater extent than they are now.

The body is an electrochemical system and anything that imbalances that is going to have negative consequences physically, mentally and emotionally, all of which are electrochemical phenomena.

It is no co-incidence that as the tyranny began its sprint to the finishing line the population, and most especially the young, have been bombarded with electrochemical attacks. These come through the chemicals added to food and drink, the chemicals in the production processes, and the effects of the electromagnetic and microwave 'soup' in which we now live, created from the disruptive energy fields produced by electromagnetic technology, mobile phones, and so on.

The manipulators know how the body works and what it is. They have just made sure that the population doesn't know, but the consequences of what I am saying are now becoming clear from the pure experience.

Last September, research for the British Food Standards Agency was published in the medical journal, The Lancet, and it told us what anyone with a modicum of brain activity should have known already: There was a clear link between food and drink additives and hyperactive behaviour in children.

Scientists from the University of Southampton conducted the research on nearly 300 children aged three and eight, none of whom had been previously diagnosed or suspected of hyperactivity.

They drank a mixture of additives that would normally be found in a daily intake and afterwards they were found to become 'boisterous and lose concentration'. They were not able to play with one toy or complete a single task and they were observed to have what was called 'impulsive behaviour'. The eight years olds were not able to complete a 15-minute computer exercise.

http://www.davidicke.com/oi/extras/07/November/drinkmix.jpg
'I don't know why I can't concentrate, do you?'

'What did you say, again?'

Deano
NOW.

Look at the findings of that additives research. The behaviour caused by the chemical cocktails included hyperactive and compulsive behaviour, making the children 'boisterous and lose concentration', and not being able to play with one toy or complete a single task.

And what do Big Pharma and its in-the-back-pocket medical profession tell us are the symptoms of Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder that must be treated with Ritalin and the like? They say that this 'condition' can be seen in children who:

Have trouble keeping attention on tasks or play activities.
Do not follow instructions and fail to finish schoolwork, jobs or activities.
Are easily distracted.
Have trouble playing or enjoying leisure activities quietly.
Are 'on the go' or act as if 'driven by a motor'.
Exhibit impulsive and compulsive behaviour.
In other words, the behaviour symptoms of kids in an official additives trial and those given these mind-altering drugs like Ritalin for 'behaviour disorder' are the same. No wonder, then, that the astonishing rise in the use of these drugs has followed the astonishing rise in the chemical additives in food and drink - even without the electromagnetic affects on behaviour.

http://www.davidicke.com/oi/extras/07/November/take1tablet.jpg

At least the overwhelming majority of child behaviour problems are caused by their brain and body-computer system being scrambled by the chemical and electrical war that has been declared on the children and young people of the world. Those they can't get to through food and drink, and there aren't that many now, they get through 'philanthropic' vaccination programmes. Good old Bill Gates, eh?

The plan has been to destabilise people physically, mentally and emotionally to stop the computer level of reality - 'body-consciousness' as I call it - connecting powerfully with multi-dimensional consciousness, so isolating them in the five senses.

They can then program the perceptions of computer, or five-sense, reality by controlling its sources of information - the mainstream media and what passes for 'education'.

For those who still won't be programmed and who behave and perceive differently from the herd, they now have the fall-back position of diagnosing Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder and plying them with these drugs, the affect of which is described by these three parents of children prescribed Ritalin or Risperdal:

'It was as if my son had been replaced by a doped-up zombie. I could hardly wake him in the morning. It was as if all his personality was disappearing, like a patient in a mental institution.'

'... within a month, I knew something was terribly wrong. I couldn't wake him in the mornings. It was as if my son was disappearing before my eyes. I did some research and found they give this brain-altering drug to adults in mental institutions. Why did they give it to my son?'

'When it's a doctor you just smile and nod. I knew nothing about the drug or how toxic it was. But things rapidly went downhill once John started taking it. He became aggressive and he couldn't cope with the word "no". He became a horrible person. The doctors increased the dose and he turned into a monster. He was headbutting walls and throwing things out of the window. The doctors said: "You need more Ritalin".'

http://www.davidicke.com/oi/extras/07/November/spilttablets.jpg

The best way to get rid of a problem is not to find a solution. It is to remove the cause. And the cause of this is the crap we give to children to eat and drink, in association with a cocktail of other mind programming.

The third of those quotes from those parents came from John Tyson and he eventually took his son, also called John, to the Cactus Clinic at the University of Teesside school of social sciences in the north east of England where they don't use drugs to treat behaviour. The clinic manager Amanda Clarkson says: 'Attention disorders are not diseases, but patterns of inappropriate behaviour'.

Yes, they are and they can be changed by working with the child, not drugging them, and by changing the diet that is so often the villain in the background. John Tyson removed gluten, wheat and dairy foods from his son's diet and gave him mineral supplements. The affect was clear to see:

'After six weeks, the benefits were noticeable. After three months, I knew I was getting my boy back. I think it's wicked how children are being doped when there are alternatives.'

Studies in England and Australia have found that six capsules a day of fish oil can vastly improve children's behaviour and is more effective than Ritalin and related drugs without any of the 'side-effects'.

http://www.davidicke.com/oi/extras/07/November/healthykid.jpg

One mother, Rachel Gow, told of the amazing transformation in her son, Nathaniel, after she replaced the Ritalin-like drug, Concerta, with fish oil. She described how within days of starting the Concerta medication for 'Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder' her son lost his appetite and suffered violent mood swings:

'He stopped eating, he wasn't sleeping and I couldn't get him away from his PlayStation - it had a hypnotic effect on him. He was focusing on it but in a disturbing way.

'It was as if his soul had gone. He was a wide-eyed shadow of his former self. His mood swings were extreme - he went from being hysteria to uncontrollable anger to crying like a baby within minutes. Anything could set him off. He wasn't Nathaniel, he wasn't my son. It was frightening.

Then Rachel replaced the drug with six Omega 3 fish oil capsules a day and his symptoms have all but vanished. She said: 'We've noticed a dramatic reduction in his hyperactivity, he is much happier, doesn't have the mood swings and his concentration has improved.'

Why? Because the ingredients in the fish oil help to balance the chemical imbalances that were causing the imbalanced behaviour. They say of computers that if you put garbage in you get garbage out and it is the same with the body-computer.

That's why the system is designed to give us garbage to eat and drink, but we don't have to do what it wants us to do. There may be a war on our minds and bodies, but we don't have to come out with our hands up.

lord xyz
Fish oil eh?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.