Spiderman H2H gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alfheim
Spiderman spends years boosting his H2H skills and become one of the earths greatest combatants. He still only has class 15 strength, his spider sense is at current levels but is equal to Cap in H2H skills. He runs this gauntlet.

1. Shang Chi
2. Bullseye
3. Daredevil
4. Taskmaster.
5. Deadpool
6. Wolverine ( from here on strength level goes up to 25 tons)
7. Iron Fist.
8. Sabretooth
9. Wonder Man (Can use webbing.)
10. Professor Hulk

NiņoAraņa
Prob IF, depending on how awesome he's gonna be doing when we see more of him in the current series...

Alfheim

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Alfheim
By the way Spiderman with Caps skills would be even faster and his spider sense would be more accurate. how would his SS be affected by his Skill? no expression you're gonna have to convince me on that.

faster? he'd be more efficient with his attacks so he won't waste time or movements, yeah.

Gecko4lif
I say sabertooth

Alfheim

NiņoAraņa
eh. i still say he get's to IF, or possibly Sabertooth.

Caps Conscience
Clears it

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Caps Conscience
Clears it none180

edit: wait, Prof. Hulk? didn't see that there at first.

but still.

none180

Bouboumaster
IF he pass Wolverine, he dies in the hands of Wonder Man.

Gecko4lif
He doesnt get past sabertooth

Caps Conscience

Mr. Slippyfist
Gets to the Fist.

Then Fist probably fists him.

JediSamuraiMRB
Gets to Prof. Hulk and loses.

Caps Conscience
http://www.chathamgirlsgrammar.medway.sch.uk/pages/common/events/2003/Marathon/pictures/Mr%20Bump.jpg

srankmissingnin
Just h2h for Spidy, no webbing? He stops at Deadpool.

srankmissingnin
Also Shang Chi can take Spidy down if he uses his silent shout technique.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Caps Conscience
Spidey with Caps skillset, access to Webbing and class 25 strength would be too much for any body on that list. Prof Hulk included. Spidey would know nerve strikes and Judo throws and with class 25 strength would be strong enough to couse enough damage to put down Prof. Hulk. You add the webbing and his reflexes and there really isn't any way for Hulk to touch him let alone hurt him. wink

...Actually...I'm going to have to agree with you here. As crazy as it sounds, I believe that to be true as well.

I mean, hell, Spidey has hurt Hulk with his punches before anyway. And that was regular ol' Hulk, not Prof. Hulk.

Actually, nevermind. I take this back. After some more consideration, Spidey wouldn't be able to get past Wonder Man. Simon's just too much for Spidey, even this upgraded Spidey. BUT, if he did manage to get past WM, Professor Hulk would definitely go down.

Accel
Originally posted by Metalmanx
I mean, hell, Spidey has hurt Hulk with his punches before anyway. And that was regular ol' Hulk, not Prof. Hulk.
Yeah you're right.

Good thing Hulk doesn't have heavy damage soak or a healing factor.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Accel
Yeah you're right.

Good thing Hulk doesn't have heavy damage soak or a healing factor.

Yea. Good thing. erm

Accel, I do know how Hulk works. I'm very well-versed in his abilities. Thus, I know that I know he has a healing factor. That still does not change my initial statement that Spider-Man has hurt Hulk with his punches. Never said anything about dealing any lasting damage.

Accel

Metalmanx

Battlehammer
...............spiderman stops at wolverine.

Accel
Have you not seen Cap hurt the Hulk with his superior fighting skills and knowledge of pressure points/weak spots?
Sure. I've also seen a grown man hurt by a bee sting before. He wasn't about to lose consciousness from what ever little pain he felt though.

Metalmanx
Sure. I've also seen a grown man hurt by a bee sting before. He wasn't about to lose consciousness from what ever little pain he felt though.

Eh. Alright.

Guess we'll just agree to disagree then.

Battlehammer
is some one really argueing that spiderman can beat hulk?

Battlehammer
Have you not seen Cap hurt the Hulk with his superior fighting skills and knowledge of pressure points/weak spots? Because I have.

Combine those with Spidey's abilities, and Spidey could very well take down Prof. Hulk, if only for a moment.
By take him down you mean knock him over then...........maybe.

cmack
he gets to wonderman

cmack
Originally posted by Battlehammer
...............spiderman stops at wolverine. ........wolverine goes down hard

Battlehammer
still wondering how he even gets pasted Logan.

cmack
he has superior skills than him in this thread

Battlehammer
Originally posted by cmack
he has superior skills than him in this thread
............were do you get that?

He has capt america level skills...........that Logans equal not superior.

Caps Conscience

He has capt america level skills...........that Logans equal not superior.

Cap level skill with class 10 strength + better reflexes, speed and agility to logan. You do the math. Logan goes down hard.

Soljer
Captain America, strategically, tactically, is decades ahead of Peter.

Peter knows what he can do with his webbing, but also gets a hold of the mind of a military and combat genius. Spiderman will easily take a majority since he is far less likely to be an idiot and try to take it to Logan close.

Not to mention that he grabs a hold of twenty five ton strength just in time to help him out against Wolverine.

Edit: Wait, it says at number nine "Can use webbing." Is he restricted from it before hand? confused.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Soljer
Captain America, strategically, tactically, is decades ahead of Peter.

Peter knows what he can do with his webbing, but also gets a hold of the mind of a military and combat genius. Spiderman will easily take a majority since he is far less likely to be an idiot and try to take it to Logan close.

Not to mention that he grabs a hold of twenty five ton strength just in time to help him out against Wolverine.

Edit: Wait, it says at number nine "Can use webbing." Is he restricted from it before hand? confused.

The thread is called "Spider-man H2H* Gauntlet"

* H2H = Hand to hand wink

If he gets past Shang Chi, he loses to Deadpool.

Scoobless
Deadpool couldn't lay a hand on him, Spider-Man could take DP's head off with one punch.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Scoobless
Deadpool couldn't lay a hand on him, Spider-Man could take DP's head off with one punch.

Bull shit. The difference between Spider-man's speed and everyone else on this list is so small that it is almost negligible... and even that slight difference might steam from his spider-sense. Every single speed feat Spidy has has been replicated (Or at the very least matched with a similar feat) by almost every single street leveler in existence. If Spider-man melees Deadpool - which he has to do given the stipulations of the fight - he is going to get hit. Maybe Deadpool lands 1-3, maybe he lands 1-5... hell maybe he lands 1-10, doesn't matter he is going to land hits on Spider-man, hits that will do far more damage to Spider-man in the long run then Spider-man does to him.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Bull shit. The difference between Spider-man's speed and everyone else on this list is so small that it is almost negligible... and even that slight difference might steam from his spider-sense. Every single speed feat Spidy has has been replicated (Or at the very least matched with a similar feat) by almost every single street leveler in existence. If Spider-man melees Deadpool - which he has to do given the stipulations of the fight - he is going to get hit. Maybe Deadpool lands 1-3, maybe he lands 1-5... hell maybe he lands 1-10, doesn't matter he is going to land hits on Spider-man, hits that will do far more damage to Spider-man in the long run then Spider-man does to him.

By speed, are you talking reflex/reaction speed? Because I'm pretty sure I've never seen Deadpool mimic anything like this before.

Soljer
By speed, are you talking reflex/reaction speed? Because I'm pretty sure I've never seen Deadpool mimic anything like this before.

http://img501.imageshack.us/img501/6878/deadpoolbulletdodgeww8.jpg

Good enough? Cause I'd hazard to guess that this is actually more impressive...

cmack

He has capt america level skills...........that Logans equal not superior. if they are equal in skills and spiderman is naturally faster with spider sense and greater strength, how the **** can wolverine win?

Metalmanx

While that is impressive (it is), I personally think Spidey's was more impressive. But really, I think it's also kind of hard to compare to the two.

Alfheim
While that is impressive (it is), I personally think Spidey's was more impressive. But really, I think it's also kind of hard to compare to the two.

Hey Metal man were you been? Good to see you man. big grin

KK the Great

Your guess would be ridiculously wrong, of course.

Scoobless

My .... that's a lot of anti-spider-man sentiment right there. How do you figure Deadpool would do in H2H against Venom then?

jrodslam
Why is Taskmaster and Deadpool higher on the likst than Daredevil? DD is a better h2h combatant than both and his reflexes are better. Hell, DD's reflexes are better than everyones on that list due to his radar. And speaking of bullet-timing.....

http://img122.imageshack.us/img122/8306/daredevil335fathoms03noaz3.th.jpghttp://img153.imageshack.us/img153/8853/daredevilannual07556nkhe2.th.jpg
http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/9153/daredevilthemanwithoutfur7.th.jpghttp://img88.imageshack.us/img88/6578/daredevilthemanwithoutfxh0.th.jpg

Soljer
Originally posted by KK the Great
Your guess would be ridiculously wrong, of course.

On pure speed? Spiderman dodging one bullet is more impressive than Deadpool doing gymnastics in a field of bullets all no smaller than his head?

KK the Great
On pure speed? Spiderman dodging one bullet is more impressive than Deadpool doing gymnastics in a field of bullets all no smaller than his head?

Yes.

Every street-level character and his mother can "dodge gunfire" by leaping around so the shooter can't draw a bead.

Reacting to and moving out of the path of a bullet after it has been fired and when it is inches from connecting is much more impressive than doing the standard "you can't hit me" routine seen so regularly in comics.

One is being faster than a gunman's hand. The other is being faster than a bullet.

And they weren't even bullets being shot at Deadpool. That the projectiles were the size of his head doesn't make them more impressive. It just makes me think they were probably a hell of a lot slower.

Alfheim
Originally posted by jrodslam
Why is Taskmaster and Deadpool higher on the likst than Daredevil? DD is a better h2h combatant than both and his reflexes are better. Hell, DD's reflexes are better than everyones on that list due to his radar. And speaking of bullet-timing.....

http://img122.imageshack.us/img122/8306/daredevil335fathoms03noaz3.th.jpghttp://img153.imageshack.us/img153/8853/daredevilannual07556nkhe2.th.jpg
http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/9153/daredevilthemanwithoutfur7.th.jpghttp://img88.imageshack.us/img88/6578/daredevilthemanwithoutfxh0.th.jpg

You know Taskmaster has actually caught a bullet with his hands and was stalemating DD in H2H and DD had to use an oncoming car to beat Taskamster?

Im not sure about DP. I could see him beating DD because he seems just as skilled and has a HF.

Scoobless
Yes.

Every street-level character and his mother can "dodge gunfire" by leaping around so the shooter can't draw a bead.

Reacting to and moving out of the path of a bullet after it has been fired and when it is inches from connecting is much more impressive than doing the standard "you can't hit me" routine seen so regularly in comics.

One is being faster than a gunman's hand. The other is being faster than a bullet.

And they weren't even bullets being shot at Deadpool. That the projectiles were the size of his head doesn't make them more impressive. It just makes me think they were probably a hell of a lot slower.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=424776

golem370
Professor Hulk would curbstomp Spider-Man he is 100 times stronger a good fighter and has a healing factor. Let put it this way how would Spider-Man had faired against those adamantium crushing dogs that Professor Hulk destroyed?

Alfheim
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=424776

Its a comicbook!!!! It doesnt have to make sense that thread dont mean jack. Considering the fact that Cap has said on panel that he can see bullets in slow motion means he can dodge bullets and Spiderman has blocked a bullet after its been fired that thread dont mean jack.

On panel evidence > your thread

Originally posted by golem370
Professor Hulk would curbstomp Spider-Man he is 100 times stronger a good fighter and has a healing factor. Let put it this way how would Spider-Man had faired against those adamantium crushing dogs that Professor Hulk destroyed?

Cap has been able to hurt Savage Hulk and Professor Hulk, somebody 25 times stronger than Cap is KOing Prof Hulk.

Soljer

Did you miss that arc? They were, in fact, bullets. Deadpool was no taller than three inches or so.

jrodslam
You know Taskmaster has actually caught a bullet with his hands and was stalemating DD in H2H and DD had to use an oncoming car to beat Taskamster?

Im not sure about DP. I could see him beating DD because he seems just as skilled and has a HF.

Tasky stalemating DD for a while is ok. The bad thing about Tasky and his mimic skills is that his opponent, namely DD is always a step ahead of him. He already knows what Taskys going to do due to Tasky copying. If Daredevil hits him with a pressure point move and paralyzes his body, Tasky isnt going to copy that, lol.

The first fight between the two had DD using the car in the end, but in the second encounter, DD not only saved Taskys life, but he did it twice, and he depended on Taskys copy ability as well to defeat him. And to top it off, he took Taskys shield. Taskmaster is DD's biotch.

KK the Great
Did you miss that arc?

Of course I did. It's Deadpool, for Christ's sake.

Then why on Earth would you post that?

I would be more impressed with the shooter if he had been able to hit Deadpool than I am over Deadpool being able to avoid getting shot.

Alfheim

but in the second encounter, DD not only saved Taskys life, but he did it twice, and he depended on Taskys copy ability as well to defeat him. And to top it off, he took Taskys shield. Taskmaster is DD's biotch.

scans?

jrodslam
scans?

Bah!mad

http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/2181/daredevil317greaseistherg1.th.jpghttp://img503.imageshack.us/img503/2569/daredevil317greaseisthenh0.th.jpghttp://img503.imageshack.us/img503/472/daredevil317greaseisthecu3.th.jpg
http://img503.imageshack.us/img503/8498/daredevil318greasemonkeko3.th.jpghttp://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1950/daredevil318greasemonkegi7.th.jpghttp://img403.imageshack.us/img403/6863/daredevil318greasemonkehd7.th.jpg

Scoobless
Its a comicbook!!!! It doesnt have to make sense that thread dont mean jack. Considering the fact that Cap has said on panel that he can see bullets in slow motion means he can dodge bullets and Spiderman has blocked a bullet after its been fired that thread dont mean jack.

I was inviting discussion, not offering a final answer .... geez, calm down and count to 10 before you post in future.

Alfheim
Bah!mad

I dont think that would happen again if Taskmaster fought DD. Taskmaster is good enough to catch bullets DD isnt and Taskmaster can double his speed. Look at what Taskmaster could do I think he could beat DD but not get beaten easily like he did in the above fight.

I was inviting discussion, not offering a final answer .... geez, calm down and count to 10 before you post in future.

Then dont put on your thread "I think streel levelers can dodge bullets aka im an idiot" its makes you look smug anogant, especially when you havent even made a good point.

Soljer
Taskmaster is good enough to catch bullets DD isnt

laughing

Alfheim
laughing

You got proof that DD can catch bullets?

Scoobless
I dont think that would happen again if Taskmaster fought DD. Taskmaster is good enough to catch bullets DD isnt and Taskmaster can double his speed. Look at what Taskmaster could do I think he could beat DD but not get beaten easily like he did in the above fight.

I hae the fact that they gave TM a pretty good mini-series only to have him revert to his old pirate custume and forget all about it a year or two later.

Then dont put on your thread "I think streel levelers can dodge bullets aka im an idiot"

Heh ... forgot about that.

stick out tongue

jrodslam

Is 3 times a charm? I dont think so. Taskmaster doesnt have the witts to beat DD. He knows DD is a high ranked street-leveler and taking him down would boost his resume. All he can hope to do copy DD and use others moves like Spidey and Cap, but DD has fought them both before. I personally think that being a bullet timer and being able to bat them away while directing them is more impressive than catching a bullet. Just my opinion.erm

If they ever fight again, it will possibly be just as easy. Tasky just doesnt learn. At least not where it counts.

Soljer
You got proof that DD can catch bullets?

You got proof that Taskmaster is good enough to casually bat them back in someone's face?

Alfheim

Heh ... forgot about that.

stick out tongue

Fair enough.

Is 3 times a charm? I dont think so. Taskmaster doesnt have the witts to beat DD. He knows DD is a high ranked street-leveler and taking him down would boost his resume. All he can hope to do copy DD and use others moves like Spidey and Cap, but DD has fought them both before.

I personally think he jobs. Tasky did beat Shin Kuei pretty easily looking at what he did in his series I think he should be able to beat DD.

I personally think that being a bullet timer and being able to bat them away while directing them is more impressive than catching a bullet. Just my opinion.erm

DD is using a bat, that means he has more surface area to do what he has to do. Taskmaster used two fingers and also if he doesnt catch it precsisly hes going to get his fingers shot off., DD does not have that problem with his bat. Spiderman can block bullets but cannot catch them.

If they ever fight again, it will possibly be just as easy. Tasky just doesnt learn. At least not where it counts.

Yeah and you think DD can beat Black Tarantular and a non holding back Spiderman.

You got proof that Taskmaster is good enough to casually bat them back in someone's face?

I aksed you first. Catching a bullet is harder than batting it in my opinion. DD is using a bulletproof bat with a bigger surface area. Taskmaster is using two fingers. Spiderman has blocked bullets but when he tried to catch bullets he messed up, so I would think that catching is easier than blocking or batting.

Alfheim
Yeah Spiderman did actuallt catch one bullet but he does have better reflexes than DD. Just because Spiderman can do it dont mean DD can.

jrodslam
I personally think he jobs. Tasky did beat Shin Kuei pretty easily looking at what he did in his series I think he should be able to beat DD.

And who did Shin Kuei beat? If Tasky beat him easily, something wrong there, cause Tasky beats noone easily. Maybe that was a fluke, lol.

DD is using a bat, that means he has more surface area to do what he has to do. Taskmaster used two fingers and also if he doesnt catch it precsisly hes going to get his fingers shot off., DD does not have that problem with his bat. Spiderman can block bullets but cannot catch them.

DD using a bat? Hes used swords, but he normally uses his club. Much smaller than a bat. Its the size od diameter or a walking stick.

Yeah and you think DD can beat Black Tarantular and a non holding back Spiderman.

Why not?

Soljer
Daredevil batted them back using billy clubs or his walking stick. Not an actual baseball bat.

laughing laughing laughing

Alfheim
Daredevil batted them back using billy clubs or his walking stick. Not an actual baseball bat.

laughing laughing laughing

....er yeah I know... erm I think everybody knows that DD uses a billy club I just used the word bat...duhhhh...use a bit of common sense....the point is that its harder than catching them with your two fingers the margin for error is greater.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by cmack
if they are equal in skills and spiderman is naturally faster with spider sense and greater strength, how the **** can wolverine win?

actaully there speed is on par. spidersense good and dandy. Logan has super senses that can work in similar manner. spiderman will be dodging more hits, but in the end it won't matter because he will get tagged.............stronger means nothing against Logans healing factor and durability.

wolverine could stabb him.

Alfheim
And who did Shin Kuei beat? If Tasky beat him easily, something wrong there, cause Tasky beats noone easily. Maybe that was a fluke, lol.

Well I think he beat DP but that was without HF and he beat a bullet catching martial artist.

DD using a bat? Hes used swords, but he normally uses his club. Much smaller than a bat. Its the size od diameter or a walking stick.

I mean billy club.

Why not?

because BT is a martial arts expert with class 25 strength and energy blasts from his eyes. DD has always beaten a Spiderman that was holding back and when Spiderman wasnt DD stated that Spiderman was too angry to fight properly otherise he would have been finished.

Battlehammer
My .... that's a lot of anti-spider-man sentiment right there. How do you figure Deadpool would do in H2H against Venom then?
spiderman should get stomp by venom so thats a rediculous arguement.

jrodslam
Well I think he beat DP but that was without HF and he beat a bullet catching martial artist.

Deadpool isnt as good as DD in MA. Secondly, a bullet catching MA doesnt determine how good of a MA they actually are.

Because BT is a martial arts expert with class 25 strength and energy blasts from his eyes. DD has always beaten a Spiderman that was holding back and when Spiderman wasnt DD stated that Spiderman was too angry to fight properly otherise he would have been finished.

Yea, because DD has never fought anyone with strength over 15 cl and has never dodged energy beams. You have to realize in the encounters where Spidey was holding back, so was DD. And what about the instance wehre Spidey wasnt clouded by anger and was trying as fast as he could to land a good hit on DD, but couldnt. It goes both ways.

KK the Great
Yea, because DD has never fought anyone with strength over 15 cl and has never dodged energy beams. You have to realize in the encounters where Spidey was holding back, so was DD.

I'm in awe.

Battlehammer
who cares if deadpool not as good at MA as DD. He still beat him.

Scoobless
spiderman should get stomp by venom so thats a rediculous arguement.

It wasn't an argument, it was a question.

As for "should get stomped", well that doesn't happen too often between them.

Battlehammer
It wasn't an argument, it was a question.

As for "should get stomped", well that doesn't happen too often between them.
Logan has a better record vs venom then spiderman has lol. Logan also fought venom straight up no plot devices.

jrodslam
who cares if deadpool not as good at MA as DD. He still beat him.

Due to a trick prop. Not skills. This on the other hand is a h2h gauntlet my friend. DP not being as good as DD matters here.

srankmissingnin

Win or lose Deadpool would certainly cut Venom up before he went down and with his healing factor he'd certainly put up a better fight then Spider-man does. I mean, there is a reason Wolverine has a better track record against Venom then Spider-man does. evil face

Battlehammer
Due to a trick prop. Not skills. This on the other hand is a h2h gauntlet my friend. DP not being as good as DD matters here.
actaully I think it only spiderman who has to go h2h.

also no it really does not. DD would still lose to DP the vast majority.

jrodslam
actaully I think it only spiderman who has to go h2h.

also no it really does not. DD would still lose to DP the vast majority.

Maybe it does, but i think Spiderman going h2h while everyone else gets to use weapons may be sligihtly unfair. Who knows.

Also, i dont think DP would beat DD for a majority at all. DP is more liable to be knocked than say, Wolverine.

Battlehammer
Maybe it does, but i think Spiderman going h2h while everyone else gets to use weapons may be sligihtly unfair. Who knows.

Also, i dont think DP would beat DD for a majority at all. DP is more liable to be knocked than say, Wolverine.
why would it be unfair? Spiderman is given capt level skills lol.

then your underestimating DP. There really nothing DD can do to him.

even if DP is easier to KO then wolverine that still puts DD shit out of luck.

srankmissingnin
Deadpool could be chained to a chair while Daredevil worked over his head with a spiked bat and DD would still be more likely to pass out for exhaustion before he manged to ko DP. evil face

jrodslam
why would it be unfair? Spiderman is given capt level skills lol.

then your underestimating DP. There really nothing DD can do to him.

even if DP is easier to KO then wolverine that still puts DD shit out of luck.

Im not underestimating DP at all. What do you mean theres nothing DD can do to him? Thats not true at all. And how would DD be shit out of luck? Explain.

jrodslam
Deadpool could be chained to a chair while Daredevil worked over his head with a spiked bat and DD would still be more likely to pass out for exhaustion before he manged to ko DP. evil face

laughing I dont believe that at all.

Battlehammer
Im not underestimating DP at all. What do you mean theres nothing DD can do to him? Thats not true at all. And how would DD be shit out of luck? Explain.

whats he gunna do to take out DP? also Dp my be inferior in skill, but not by that big of a margin. He be hitting daredevil almost as often as he get hit.

also please explain to me what DD hopes to do to put DP down?

jrodslam
whats he gunna do to take out DP? also Dp my be inferior in skill, but not by that big of a margin. He be hitting daredevil almost as often as he get hit.

also please explain to me what DD hopes to do to put DP down?

DD is superior enough in skill to make a difference. DP would be hitting DD almost os often as he gets hit? I doubt that. It was never shown. Also, like others, nerve hits would work on DP. Also, DP could have hit bullets or tranqs deflected back at him. That would take DP out indeed.

Battlehammer
DD is superior enough in skill to make a difference. DP would be hitting DD almost os often as he gets hit? I doubt that. It was never shown. Also, like others, nerve hits would work on DP. Also, DP could have hit bullets or tranqs deflected back at him. That would take DP out indeed.
Even if DD hit DP more it by no majority or even close to it. However one stabb and byb by DD. Realy? becuases they work so well on Logan who DP healing factor is derived from. ya bullets will hurt DP lol. He played tic tac to with a laser on his chest for fun.

bullets would not even slow him. Tranq? what are they gunna do? actaully deadpool could or he could simple dodge them or take them.

so nope nothing you named would take DP out. Also funny that you think DD gunna do all theses things over and over with out get tagged.

jrodslam
Even if DD hit DP more it by no majority or even close to it. However one stabb and byb by DD. Realy? becuases they work so well on Logan who DP healing factor is derived from. ya bullets will hurt DP lol. He played tic tac to with a laser on his chest for fun.

bullets would not even slow him. Tranq? what are they gunna do? actaully deadpool could or he could simple dodge them or take them.

so nope nothing you named would take DP out. Also funny that you think DD gunna do all theses things over and over with out get tagged.

When DD and DP fought in contest of Champions, DD was able to get DPs sword out of his hand. He dominated the fight and even dodged his gunfire. I dont thing DP even got a hit in. Now regarding bullets, DP was knocked out with a shot by his own gun. Same with the tranqs, though it was about 8 of them.

Am i saying DD wont get hit with a bullet or tranq? Hell yea. Am i saying that DP wont land a punch on DD ast all? Ofcourse not, but it wont be close to the amount of hits DD would get in imo.

Battlehammer
When DD and DP fought in contest of Champions, DD was able to get DPs sword out of his hand. He dominated the fight and even dodged his gunfire. I dont thing DP even got a hit in. Now regarding bullets, DP was knocked out with a shot by his own gun. Same with the tranqs, though it was about 8 of them.
One fight is not the norm.

also DP was never in danger of being KO either.

also Did not DP strap a ipod to daredevil? If that had been a bomb that be by DD.

dodging gun fire matter becauses? I mean that hardly matters.

so were only going by DP lowest showings? also I really like to know of the issue were he go KO by his own tranqs and was KO by a shot from his own gun.

jrodslam
One fight is not the norm.

also DP was never in danger of being KO either.

also Did not DP strap a ipod to daredevil? If that had been a bomb that be by DD.

dodging gun fire matter becauses? I mean that hardly matters.

so were only going by DP lowest showings? also I really like to know of the issue were he go KO by his own tranqs and was KO by a shot from his own gun.

One fight is what we can go by, and Daredevil was so dominant, a second fight may be similar possibly. Maybe not as one sided if any change.

I never said DP was in danger of being ko'd. Im saying he was being dominated. Im also saying he can be ko'd, pressure hit, tied up, etc.

Deadpool strapped a ipod to Iron Fist posing as DD.

Battlehammer
One fight is what we can go by, and Daredevil was so dominant, a second fight may be similar possibly. Maybe not as one sided if any change.

I never said DP was in danger of being ko'd. Im saying he was being dominated. Im also saying he can be ko'd, pressure hit, tied up, etc.

Deadpool strapped a ipod to Iron Fist posing as DD.

Again DP was fine. Soo there not reason to assume that fight means DD would win.

Also was that not prior to DP being train further?

Dare devil lost in the end as well.

pressure point won't work. How Daredevil gunna tie DP up? he ahs swords. He fast. He not gunna get tied up that rediculous.

nimbus006
Didnt these two fight not to long ago in Cable and Deadpool?

jrodslam
Again DP was fine. Soo there not reason to assume that fight means DD would win.

Also was that not prior to DP being train further?

Dare devil lost in the end as well.

pressure point won't work. How Daredevil gunna tie DP up? he ahs swords. He fast. He not gunna get tied up that rediculous.

Im not saying DP wasnt fine. im saying we was dominated in h2h. DD wasnt touched. While DD on the other hand hit DP more than once. Substitue punches and kicks with pressure strikes. Mainly one that paralyzes the entire body.

Trained further by who? I dont think it matters much considering DDD is always training.

Like i said a few posts back, DD being defeated was due to a prop.

Proof on panel that a pressure point would work?

DD could tie DP up the same way he tied Spidey up in the past. True DP has swords, but DD has made DP drop it from his hand. Hes fast, but not faster than DD imo.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by nimbus006

Iron Fist dressed as DD

jrodslam
Originally posted by nimbus006

That turned out to be Iron Fist in DD's garb.

Ther was also a fight in Civil War and when Fist replicated the same move, DP said something like "Vu Deja, or Deja Vu!?"

Battlehammer
Im not saying DP wasnt fine. im saying we was dominated in h2h. DD wasnt touched. While DD on the other hand hit DP more than once. Substitue punches and kicks with pressure strikes. Mainly one that paralyzes the entire body.

He hit him twice..........and DP dropped his sword for no reason. Also a kick a lot easier to land then a pressure point.

Trained further by who? I dont think it matters much considering DDD is always training.

By taskmaster in which he increased his skills greatly.

Proof on panel that a pressure point would work?
why would I want to prove that pressure points would work? which they would not .

DD could tie DP up the same way he tied Spidey up in the past. True DP has swords, but DD has made DP drop it from his hand. Hes fast, but not faster than DD imo.

DP not spiderman. DP seem to have dropped the sword him self. The kick came no were near it.

DD also not faster then DP.

jrodslam
He hit him twice..........and DP dropped his sword for no reason. Also a kick a lot easier to land then a pressure point.

By taskmaster in which he increased his skills greatly.

why would I want to prove that pressure points would work? which they would not .

DP not spiderman. DP seem to have dropped the sword him self. The kick came no were near it.

DD also not faster then DP.

its clear DD was dominating the fight. DP blocked one kick while it appears DD held the sword with one hand while using his other foot to knock the sword out of DP's hand. For DD, pressure points, punches and kicks are all the same in amount of difficuilty to execude.

Taskmaster? Nuff said. DP could never be as good as Tasky SKILL-wise. How did it increase his skills greatly? Explain. Tasky could never be as smart as DP battlesmart-wise.

You need to prove that they wouldnt work because you said that they wouldnt. Pressure hits have worked on Hulk and Wolveirne. Why not Deadpool?

Youre right. DP isnt Spiderman. Spidey is faster. I think DD is faster than DP. We can try to compare speed or reaction feats if youd like.

Soljer
.....no.

Just no.

Battlehammer
.....no.

Just no.

yup.

best part about his arguement is saying pressure points have worked on wolverine.

When they have not only failed to work, but failed to work on a poisoned wolverine.

but of course he gunna bring up the ennis crap which any one in there right mind knows it was the worst run ever made. Hell the issue it self controdicts it self.

not to mention that was not a pressure point in that run it was an adam apple shot and I have proven time and again that it was pis.

Im not sure if I should bother he said DD has better speed and reaction time then Logan and capt.

he odvously think far to highly of DD and understimates every one else.

Alfheim
actaully there speed is on par. spidersense good and dandy. Logan has super senses that can work in similar manner.

I dont think he senses are as good as Spidermans when Beyonder was watching the earth Spiderman could sense it I dont think Wolverine senses jack.

spiderman will be dodging more hits, but in the end it won't matter because he will get tagged.............stronger means nothing against Logans healing factor and durability.

wolverine could stabb him.

This is Spiderman with class 25 strength and Caps skills. At this powerset he could probably KO Professor Hulk and if he can Ko the Hulk he can KO Wolverine.

Deadpool isnt as good as DD in MA.

I dunno about that im pretty sure I saw a fight were DP did well against DD.

Secondly, a bullet catching MA doesnt determine how good of a MA they actually are.

Of course not it only shows you that his MA gives him super fast reflexes. Furthermore Taskmaster had to go at double speed to beat this guy, which shows you how fast he was.

Yea, because DD has never fought anyone with strength over 15 cl and has never dodged energy beams.

No hes never fought a class 25 MA expert who can blast energy out of his eyes and can easily beat Spiderman.

You have to realize in the encounters where Spidey was holding back, so was DD.

What so DD was pulling his punches? Of course he wasnt and obvoulsy Spiderman is too fast for him to use his pressure point attacks. Hell DD cant even always get pressure points out when he fights Pun. DDs not holding back as much as Spiderman thers more chances of Spiderman hitting DD with a full force punch then DD with a pressure point.

And what about the instance wehre Spidey wasnt clouded by anger and was trying as fast as he could to land a good hit on DD, but couldnt. It goes both ways.

Was he using full force punches? I bet he wasnt and thats just one example. There are loads of fights where Spiderman is able to hit DD and your just giving me example.....sheeeshhh. erm

golem370

Cap has been able to hurt Savage Hulk and Professor Hulk, somebody 25 times stronger than Cap is KOing Prof Hulk.

Captain America hurting Hulk is just as silly as Hulk being knocked out by that batkick. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Alfheim
Captain America hurting Hulk is just as silly as Hulk being knocked out by that batkick. roll eyes (sarcastic)

1. Its a comicbook and Caps abilitie are like a superpower. Hes been hurting bricks for 100s of years.

On panel evidence > what you think

2. Batman didnt KO hulk gas did.

golem370
I don't care Hulk is a 2000pound muscle they're should be noway Captain America could hurt him. When Hulk fought Pitt he grab railroad tracks and let the train slam into him causing the train to derailing it did nothing to the Hulk. In my opinion if Captain America hit Hulk it would break his hand. Hulk's body is on a whole other plain compared to Cap or Spidey

Battlehammer
I dont think he senses are as good as Spidermans when Beyonder was watching the earth Spiderman could sense it I dont think Wolverine senses jack.

This is Spiderman with class 25 strength and Caps skills. At this powerset he could probably KO Professor Hulk and if he can Ko the Hulk he can KO Wolverine.

they don't need to be. There enough. also Logan has at times sense attacks before spiderman has.

Dude he get stomp by hulk.

He not KOing Logan. He going down and hard.

Battlehammer
all this is spiderman with capt level skills and 25 ton strength.

He still does not have capts tatical prowess, combat mind. he jsut peter who now has capts skills.

Alfheim
I don't care Hulk is a 2000pound muscle they're should be noway Captain America could hurt him.

...and theres no way that a normal man gets hit with massive amounts of radiation and becomes a big green monster, your point is illogical.

When Hulk fought Pitt he grab railroad tracks and let the train slam into him causing the train to derailing it did nothing to the Hulk. In my opinion if Captain America hit Hulk it would break his hand. Hulk's body is on a whole other plain compared to Cap or Spidey

That is blunt force trauma. Cap does what Karnak does to a lesser degree, he can find the weak points in objects and opponents.

all this is spiderman with capt level skills and 25 ton strength.

He still does not have capts tatical prowess, combat mind. he jsut peter who now has capts skills.

Yes and the reason why Pete doesnt do as well against MAs is because he lacks skills. Peter is highly intelligent but not in terms of MA but since his skill level has been amped this will also amp his combat tactics.

Daredevil1
Damn I feel sorry for Shang Chi. Being his first opponent.

Acrosurge
all this is spiderman with capt level skills and 25 ton strength. Spider-Man's strength, speed, and pre-cog enhanced by Cap's skills? He steamrolls the gauntlet until he gets to Wonder Man, who eventually puts him down.

Accel
Methinks some people are putting a little too much faith into pressure points here.

Alfheim

What would happen if that sting was increased 25 times? Yeah thats right.

Accel
It hurts more, but I doubt that it'd compare to the pain of having all your flesh and most of your body mass stripped off all at once.

And then there's that handy-dandy healing factor.

Alfheim
It hurts more, but I doubt that it'd compare to the pain of having all your flesh and most of your body mass stripped off all at once.

Wait, wait...something hurts you and the pain is amplified 25 times and your telling me that its just going to hurt more? Im pretty sure 25 times would incapcitate you. It may not compare that but im pretty sure it would **** you up.

And then there's that handy-dandy healing factor.

I dont think that makes you immune to being Koed.

Accel
Wait, wait...something hurts you and the pain is amplified 25 times and your telling me that its just going to hurt more? Im pretty sure 25 times would incapcitate you. It may not compare that but im pretty sure it would **** you up.
So you think that getting all your skin ripped off is really comparable to the pain of an amplified bee sting?
I dont think that makes you immune to being Koed.
Against pressure points that do little damage to begin with? It helps.

h1a8
Here's my two cents:
1. Shang Chi
2. Bullseye
3. Daredevil
4. Taskmaster.
5. Deadpool
6. Wolverine ( from here on strength level goes up to 25 tons)
7. Iron Fist.
8. Sabretooth
9. Wonder Man (Can use webbing.)
10. Professor Hulk

Even regular spidey can already beat 1-4 in H2H.
Now adding Cap's abilities with his own then he beats 5-8.

Now obviously 10. will beat Spidey due to the infamous thunderclap (There's no dodging that). Now 9. can possibly do the same. If not then this fight can go either way (So one must talk in majority here).

Now know that nearly every physical being in comics can be koed (if not all). Also know that pressure points, cheapshots, etc. can easily KO with many times less the power needed than regular shots. For example, class 75 Samson cheapshotted and koed a very angry Hulk, Mantis hurt class 100s with pressure points, Wolverine koed (I think) Thing with a good pressure point strike in the face (even though a truck did nothing the things body), Logan was koed by the human strength guy reading his mind, etc. IMO, I think a good pressure point strike is just as good as a cheatshot. So it is highly possible for Spiderman to ko beings with a HF. For they have been koed with less force before.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Acrosurge
Spider-Man's strength, speed, and pre-cog enhanced by Cap's skills? He steamrolls the gauntlet until he gets to Wonder Man, who eventually puts him down.

and still none of that would help him take the majority from Logan.

Acrosurge
and still none of that would help him take the majority from Logan. Which is your opinion and you're welcome to it.

I'm of the opinion that Spider-Man's strength, speed, pre-cog, and all of Cap's expertise would be more than enough to take Logan. *shrugs*

Battlehammer
really and how.

I mean first he not nearly fast enough not to get tagged by Logan. he not strong enough to take Logan down with out hitting logan over and over many many times. While Logan only needs one shot to end the fight.

He now at logans skill level ecpt he not as good tactically nor is he nearly as experienced. He has far less stamina as well.

still trying to see how spiderman wins this and all you keep doing is listing his abilities which I already no and which most don't matter.

Acrosurge
really and how.

I mean first he not nearly fast enough not to get tagged by Logan. he not strong enough to take Logan down with out hitting logan over and over many many times. While Logan only needs one shot to end the fight.

He now at logans skill level ecpt he not as good tactically nor is he nearly as experienced. He has far less stamina as well.

still trying to see how spiderman wins this and all you keep doing is listing his abilities which I already no and which most don't matter. Again we disagree.

Spider-Man is much faster than Wolverine and with Cap's training, he will use this speed more effectively. Their training may equal out, but experience will not be in Logan's favor; he's never faced any opponents with Cap-level skill and Spider-Man's powerset.

I'm sorry, but I just don't see Wolverine as invincible. Never will, really. He can take shots from bricks, but he doesn't take shots from bricks with Cap-level fighting skills. Logan can be knocked unconscious and an amalgam opponent of Cap and Spidey could do the job.

Battlehammer
Again we disagree.

Spider-Man is much faster than Wolverine]
Really prove it. Becuase he not. Any feat you put up I will easily match if not surpass.

and with Cap's training, he will use this speed more effectively. ]
actaully he does not have capts training just his skills. it pritty different thing actaully.

Their training may equal out, but experience will not be in Logan's favor; he's never faced any opponents with Cap-level skill and Spider-Man's powerset.]

actaully he has he faced worse as well.

IOriginally posted by Acrosurge
'm sorry, but I just don't see Wolverine as invincible. Never will, really. He can take shots from bricks, but he doesn't take shots from bricks with Cap-level fighting skills. Logan can be knocked unconscious and an amalgam opponent of Cap and Spidey could do the job.

Really what brick had capt level skill and knocked Logan out again? None of them. Capt skills gunna make spiderman a better fighter, but damage wise it all gunna be the same. LOgan can be knocked out, but not before he stabbs the shit out of spiderman.

actaully thsi is simply spdierman granted capts skill. Not capts experience, not capts training, not capts tactics.

Acrosurge
Really prove it. Becuase he not. Any feat you put up I will easily match if not surpass.

actaully he does not have capts training just his skills. it pritty different thing actaully.

actaully he has he faced worse as well.

I

Really what brick had capt level skill and knocked Logan out again? None of them. Capt skills gunna make spiderman a better fighter, but damage wise it all gunna be the same. LOgan can be knocked out, but not before he stabbs the shit out of spiderman.

actaully thsi is simply spdierman granted capts skill. Not capts experience, not capts training, not capts tactics. Not sure why you're bothering here. I've been through both respect threads and come to my own conclusions, which I've stated.

I'm genuinely curious, however: Who has Logan defeated that had Cap-level skill and Spider-Man's powerset?

jrodslam
actaully thsi is simply spdierman granted capts skill. Not capts experience, not capts training, not capts tactics.

I was just about to ask a question pertaining to that. We cant assume that hes going to fight with the same MA ability as Cap. Yes he may have the skills, but he may not know how to execute them to the fullest.

Take Taskmaster for example. Not saying Spidey is a dumb fighter. Im just saying that you can have the same skills as someone, but may not know how to use those skills to full efficiancy.

Battlehammer
Not sure why you're bothering here. I've been through both respect threads and come to my own conclusions, which I've stated.

I'm genuinely curious, however: Who has Logan defeated that had Cap-level skill and Spider-Man's powerset?
They have comparable speed/reflex.

Spiderman does have the agility edge.

Logan has the massive stamina advantage. So if this fight drawn out at all spidermans doomed.

OK spiderman has class 25 strength for this match. It not enough to matter verse Logan in the least. he have to pound over and over with out getting stabbed which won't happen.

He has capts skills which will help him, but he lacks capts experience, tactical prowess and the shield.

spiderman has no means of defense only dodging. Spiderman will get more hits in, but in the end he will get stabb.

skills won't really matter because he dealign with some one who as skilled as fast who can take him down with a single attack while he has to keep on pounding Logan.

Spiderman even amp like this has to go melee vs Logan and in melee combat he just can't take the majority. Now if he had webbing it be different.

also looing through a bunch of respect threads means crap if that were you get your info on these characters youve already lost

Battlehammer
I was just about to ask a question pertaining to that. We cant assume that hes going to fight with the same MA ability as Cap. Yes he may have the skills, but he may not know how to execute them to the fullest.

Take Taskmaster for example. Not saying Spidey is a dumb fighter. Im just saying that you can have the same skills as someone, but may not know how to use those skills to full efficiancy.
exactly

cowboy
Spiderman spends years boosting his H2H skills and become one of the earths greatest combatants . He still only has class 15 strength, his spider sense is at current levels but is equal to Cap in H2H skills. He runs this gauntlet.

So spidey is essentially a CAP with an awesome amount of speed and agility. He definitely can put down Logan for the majority. Spidey also doesn't tire easily. I dont see how he cant get past logan who has been KO by spidey befor in a grave yard evil face

Battlehammer
Originally posted by cowboy
Spiderman spends years boosting his H2H skills and become one of the earths greatest combatants . He still only has class 15 strength, his spider sense is at current levels but is equal to Cap in H2H skills. He runs this gauntlet.

So spidey is essentially a CAP with an awesome amount of speed and agility. He definitely can put down Logan for the majority. Spidey also doesn't tire easily. I dont see how he cant get past logan who has been KO by spidey befor in a grave yard evil face

your whole arguements wrong, but im not gunan bother with that.

Logan was not KO by spiderman in the grave yard. You may want to actaully read the issue.

cowboy
your whole arguements wrong, but im not gunan bother with that.

Logan was not KO by spiderman in the grave yard. You may want to actaully read the issue.
HOw is my argument wrong? you dam Wolve fan boyz cant see him loose to some one with more speed and skill

Battlehammer
HOw is my argument wrong? you dam Wolve fan boyz cant see him loose to some one with more speed and skill
well for starters yolu said Logan got KO when he dident.

He not faster though there speed is qutie comparable. Lol peter far less skilled. But not with Capt skill they be equals though Logan would still eb the superior fighter. Becuase spiderman does nto understand the full abilties of the skills he learned just liek taskmaster

cowboy
well for starters yolu said Logan got KO when he dident.

He not faster though there speed is qutie comparable. Lol peter far less skilled. But not with Capt skill they be equals though Logan would still eb the superior fighter. Becuase spiderman does nto understand the full abilties of the skills he learned just liek taskmaster
Lol i know he didnt KO Logan did you see my evil face

but the scenario buts spidy on par with CAP. CAP > Logan in H2h

I've really cant recall logan using any MA?

SuperiorTech

But there is still the whole unbreakable bones adamantium claws and healing factor.Wolverines most important advantage in any fight is that it's near impossible to put him down.I would also say wolverine is about even is not a little better than cap in H2h.

Battlehammer

actaulyl capt=Logan

really you must not have read many wolverine comics then.

He defeat capt in h2h before

cowboy
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
But there is still the whole unbreakable bones adamantium claws and healing factor.Wolverines most important advantage in any fight is that it's near impossible to put him down.I would also say wolverine is about even is not a little better than cap in H2h.

There is no way that Logan is on Caps level in H2h . They both got experince but Cap actually uses his Skill and MA

Battlehammer
There is no way that Logan is on Caps level in H2h . They both got experince but Cap actually uses his Skill and MA

then you know little or nothing abotu Logan.

Oh and Logan has vastly more experience then capt

Alfheim
So you think that getting all your skin ripped off is really comparable to the pain of an amplified bee sting?

Read what I said again. no expression

Against pressure points that do little damage to begin with? It helps.

...and again if it is amplified 25 times its going to be alot worse.

Battlehammer
Read what I said again. no expression

...and again if it is amplified 25 times its going to be alot worse.

actaully it not. being stronger won't make the pressure point effect you any greater.

Alfheim
actaully it not. being stronger won't make the pressure point effect you any greater.

Yes it does because even the pressure point will have superhuman durability.

Battlehammer
Yes it does because even the pressure point will have superhuman durability.

all this means is that he can actaully do the pressure point now, but it won't matter. Hulks healing factor neglects it.

Alfheim
all this means is that he can actaully do the pressure point now, but it won't matter. Hulks healing factor neglects it.

How do you know that? He can get hurt by Cap but all of a sudden if greater force is applied hes not going to be affected. Thats like saying Spiderman can hurt the hulk therefore Doc Samson cant.

Battlehammer
How do you know that? He can get hurt by Cap but all of a sudden if greater force is applied hes not going to be affected. Thats like saying Spiderman can hurt the hulk therefore Doc Samson cant.

He might get hurt, but the pressure points should have no effect. Unless his healing factor elss effiecent then Wolverines.

Phantom Zone
*bump*

Scoobless
Nice bump, now let the fanboy ranting recomencify.

sad

Bentley
Recomencify is my favorite word ever.

Phantom Zone
Nice bump, now let the fanboy ranting recomencify.

sad

LOL I did'nt bump it because of that other thread I was just bored (maybe I bumped intentionally-unintentionally). Bare in mind with the training Spiderman has he would be like that What If Spiderman.

Battlehammer
ecpt for the fact his spider senses is no were near as good

Phantom Zone
ecpt for the fact his spider senses is no were near as good

durhulk He recieves martial art training some of it would involve the training he got in that issue.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
durhulk He recieves martial art training some of it would involve the training he got in that issue.

not really. capt had no kgb training nor would he get dirrect spider senses training like he did in the issue. On top of that you said in your first post his spider senses is at it current level not at the what if level or any other level.

Phantom Zone
not really. capt had no kgb training nor would he get dirrect spider senses training like he did in the issue.

Well its Moot because

On top of that you said in your first post his spider senses is at it current level not at the what if level or any other level.

Damn you! durhulk Ok when I mean current levels I mean the way it was in the civil war.

Battlehammer
No changing thread rules it against the rules lol marvel knight got yelled at for that in another thread.

I never even new that was a rule either lol

Phantom Zone
No changing thread rules it against the rules lol marvel knight got yelled at for that in another thread.

I never even new that was a rule either lol

Yeah but when I wrote the thread the intention was that he would have his upgraded SS and not the way it was in the beginning. no expression

If I made that rule at the beginning of the thread then it sticks.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Yeah but when I wrote the thread the intention was that he would have his upgraded SS and not the way it was in the beginning. no expression

If I made that rule at the beginning of the thread then it sticks.
lol you should have for seen a down grade same on you stick out tongue

Phantom Zone
lol you should have for seen a down grade same on you stick out tongue

Well I think my stipluations do negate the retcon because that was my intention. no expression

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>