Odin vs. Mojo: Dimensional Rulers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
People give lots of credit to Asgard. I don't see such a huge difference between such things as Thor and Gladiator or Dimensional rulers like Odin and Mojo.
Mojo is mad powerful. Some people have given Odin unlimited power in their own heads. If you look up Odin's strength level i'm pretty sure its listed at 100tons. People like Zuse are at 90 tons.
Anyhow Mojo comes well equiped.

Mr. Slippyfist
Mojo?

That yellow fat spider leg guy?

Wonder Man
Yeah maybe you remember his henchmen Spiral who defeated Rachel Phoenix.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Wonder Man
Yeah maybe you remember his henchmen Spiral who defeated Rachel Phoenix. Ya... he gets his head ripped off.

Wonder Man
I'm not to sure about that. Mojo may be able to defeat the Juggernaut as well.

Mr. Slippyfist
I'm not to sure about that. Mojo may be able to defeat the Juggernaut as well. So? Xavier can defeat Juggernaut (without the helmet)... he'd still get kicked down some stairs against Odin (although, I guess he can walk now...).

Ouallada
You could put Mojo, Mojo Jojo and Jojo in the same fight with Odin, and it still would not last more than 2 seconds.

Wonder Man
Mojo would piss all over Odin and send him back to asgard with a black eye.

Larceny
Mojo would piss all over Odin and send him back to asgard with a black eye.

laughing

guy222
odin

Wonder Man
Mojo is 100ton plus in strength much like Surfer.
If Odin and Mojo meet on neutral ground like the earth...well lets just say he'd scare Odin into a dress.

Wonder Man
Mojo would turn Odin into Odin baby and sell him to Michael Jackson.

(Pic)<---Ty soo much Mojo!

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Ouallada
You could put Mojo, Mojo Jojo and Jojo in the same fight with Odin, and it still would not last more than 2 seconds. Phail, Mojo Jojo would destroy Odin.

Bad Ash231
Uh, Mojo feats?

Ouallada
^His greatest feat will come when Odin turns him into a beard hair, thus becoming greater than he has ever been.

lando005
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
So? Xavier can defeat Juggernaut (without the helmet)... he'd still get kicked down some stairs against Odin (although, I guess he can walk now...). so what he can walk now he'll get kicked down some stairs and crippled again soon enough i swear he should just cut them off

oh and odin wins this while reading a book

Wonder Man
Mojo seals Odin in a box with no way of opening from outside or in.

Ouallada
Mojo seals Odin in a box with no way of opening from outside or in.

Here it is, folks. Undeniable evidence that Mankind is not growing more intelligent after all. Babies cried, dogs barked and wolves howled upon reading above post.

lando005
Here it is, folks. Undeniable evidence that Mankind is not growing more intelligent after all. Babies cried, dogs barked and wolves howled upon reading above post. just gotta say that's the best laugh i had all month

nvrbeenwthagirl
When did Mojo get so powerful? He can't even walk.

Terryc250
Odin is beyond class 100.. regular thor is class 100 and odin is way beyond that.. mojo gets stomped.. the guy is a movie producer and increases his power through television ratings wtf

Ouallada
Even if Odin were a class one, he isn't a brawler like his son. He could simply use any of his multitude of abilities to knock the bloated spider out, or worse.

Mr. Slippyfist
He could simply use any of his multitude of abilities to knock the bloated spider out, or worse. Feed his face to his ass?

Ouallada
Feed his face to his ass, turn him into a beard hair, make him into a paperweight for Odin's secretary, convert him into a hairclip for Thor. Countless possibilities exist.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.