Pre-crisis Superman vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hazsekswthurmom
I don't know why I made this thread. Just curiosity I guess. stick out tongue Anyways....

http://www.comicbookradioshow.com/trapped/superman.gif

vs

http://www.immortalthor.net/bio-thanos.jpg

Xplosive
Superman

Badabing
Thanos is effed.

Photon009
Thanos wins easily.

Bad Ash231
Pre-Crisis Superman wins easily.

Mr. Slippyfist
Wild inconsistency... gotta love it.

King Kandy
This has already been done.

Kutulu
As much as I love Thanos, he loses here.

PC Superman can easily move a star using his Super Breath, can fly from one universe to another, and flew so fast that he almost caused the multiverse to destruct, with the Presence himself (one of the few times you actually see Presence on-panel) telling him to slow down. Sneezing a solar system, etc..

janus77
Thanos wins by doing a Blue Peter job ala Lex Luthor and the time travel tube he creater.

feh, Thanos wins just because HE'S NOT Superman!

The Great Galen
I think the biggest difference here is that Supes wouldnt be jobbing like Surfer does all the time to thanos because IMO a well written Surfer should beat Thanos any day of the weak. PC supes has thanos beat in speed, strength, durability and firepower( his heat vision did cancel out a big bang afterall). PC supes 10/10

fatgogeta
utter and complete spite, PC Superman destroys Thanos 10/10.

TheGame17
Originally posted by Photon009
Thanos wins easily.

ummmm............ i think u spelled Pre-crisis Superman wrong.
it's not spelled T H A N O S
it's spelled P R E - C R I S I S S U P E R M A N.

glad i could help smile

Violent2Dope
Lol, PC Supes sneezes and Thanos dies.

Hazsekswthurmom
Originally posted by King Kandy
This has already been done. I know, but I couldn't find the original. Our search engine sucks.erm

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by Photon009
Thanos wins easily.

Why are you such a dissentious dick?

Val
Way to show off that education, Goku.

cmack
superman wins rather easily

B.A
Originally posted by King Kandy
This has already been done. You like pointing out obvious stuff but then not even helping with a link. Nice Kandy. eek!

King Kandy
Originally posted by B.A
You like pointing out obvious stuff but then not even helping with a link. Nice Kandy. eek!
Well I couldn't find it, but I definatly remember it being made.

Erik-Lensherr
Pre Crisis Superman

Doom and Gloom
I see the Superman fanboys are at it again. PC Supes may indeed win this, but it won't be easy. 6/10 at best

Bad Ash231
Originally posted by Doom and Gloom
I see the Superman fanboys are at it again.

Or maybe it's Thanos fanboys. biscuits

Kutulu
Originally posted by The Great Galen
I think the biggest difference here is that Supes wouldnt be jobbing like Surfer does all the time to thanos because IMO a well written Surfer should beat Thanos any day of the weak. PC supes has thanos beat in speed, strength, durability and firepower( his heat vision did cancel out a big bang afterall). PC supes 10/10

Losing to Thanos is not jobbing. Everytime someone says Surfer jobbed to Thanos it just makes them look stupid.

Mindship
Faster than light, Superman attaches one of those giant planet-tugging chains to whatever planet Thanos is on, and using his incredible superstrength, spins and tosses the planet, like a Cosmic Olympian doing a hammer throw, 50 billion lightyears into the next galaxy...

...unless of course, Thanos zaps him with red sun radiation first ("If that lowly human, Lex Luthor can do it, why can't the Consort of Death?" <evil snicker&gtwink...

...unless of course, Superman spins the world so fast, its mass and gravity skyrocket to where Thanos is first pulled into the very core of the planet.

B.A
Superman wins. ninja

Sirius77
Superman.

Board Walker
Originally posted by Mindship
Faster than light, Superman attaches one of those giant planet-tugging chains to whatever planet Thanos is on, and using his incredible superstrength, spins and tosses the planet, like a Cosmic Olympian doing a hammer throw, 50 billion lightyears into the next galaxy...

...unless of course, Thanos zaps him with red sun radiation first ("If that lowly human, Lex Luthor can do it, why can't the Consort of Death?" <evil snicker&gtwink...

...unless of course, Superman spins the world so fast, its mass and gravity skyrocket to where Thanos is first pulled into the very core of the planet.

Theirs an issue where pc superman vibrates through the red radiation, its on the feat thread of his I believe.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.