Shadowlaw Shitenno vs Orochi Shitenno

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
The Four Heavenly Kings of Shadowlaw takes on the Four Heavenly Kings of Orochi.

However, given the fact that Chris had broken his leg in a freak accident, Ryuji Yamazaki is taking his place.

The battle is taking place inside the Osaka Arena from Capcom vs SNK 2. Once the Orochi Team enters separately, The Shadowlaw Shitenno Team enters as one.

Bison's VTOL lands outside the arena. Repeating his intro from the Animated Movie, Bison and his team exits the aircraft, and march to the arena, to thunderous applause.

The battle will go as follows:

1. Balrog vs Yashiro Nanakase
2. Vega vs Shermie
3. Yamazaki vs Sagat
4. Bison vs Goenitz

Which teams wins?

Snafu the Great
Oops. Reported.

Sado-sama
Originally posted by Snafu the Great
Which teams wins? Reported.

Yoshi Paradise
It's okay.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Sado-sama
Reported. He already reported it. erm

Sado-sama
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
He already reported it. erm Reported. wink

Oh, and Team Orochi in an utterly massive curbstomp. You might as well make this Team Orochi vs. Team Satsui no Hadou and the SF team would still get wtfpwned. erm

Violent2Dope
Reported. wink

Oh, and Team Orochi in an utterly massive curbstomp. You might as well make this Team Orochi vs. Team Satsui no Hadou and the SF team would still get wtfpwned. erm Considering the only person who would be on team Satsui no Hadou would be Gouki, yeah, he would.

Sado-sama
Including movie and mugen versions, the team would consist of Evil Ryu, Evil Shun (Ryu's little brother), Evil Ken, and Evil Sakura along with Akuma.

Who would all get raped by Orochi alone.

Violent2Dope
Including movie and mugen versions, the team would consist of Evil Ryu, Evil Shun (Ryu's little brother), Evil Ken, and Evil Sakura along with Akuma.

Who would all get raped by Orochi alone. LOL WHAT!? Have you been huffin the duster?

Sado-sama
You need to get God Orochi on Mugen then.

Violent2Dope
You need to get God Orochi on Mugen then. Last time I checked Mugen is not canon. Goin by Mugen, Dark Dan pwns Gouki, Orochi, Pyron, Jedah, Jin, and everyone else at the same time.

Yoshi Paradise
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Last time I checked Mugen is not canon.

It's not.

Sado-sama
It can be used poopmouth. no expression

Violent2Dope
It can be used poopmouth. no expression Okay. Dark Dan>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tekken cast in entirety if that is true.

Sado-sama
No version of Dan could beat a Tekken high tier. stick out tongue

Violent2Dope
No version of Dan could beat a Tekken high tier. stick out tongue Then you apparently don't know Dark Dan. His most powerful move is so fvckin strong it shuts the game off(I'm not joking, I'm dead fvckin serious).

Yoshi Paradise
I won't be downloading him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.