Well The other day.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JacopeX
I was walking to school with my friends and I was just hanging out outside the school for awhile. And all of a sudden, some guy was pulled over right infront of our school, and we saw the guy get out of his car and run away as the cop chases him but caught him quickly and tazered him as he tried to get out of the cop's grasp. He had him on the ground handcuffed and one of my friends took the picture of the guy here, while I give a thumbs up. It's really cool. Heres the pic. smile

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by JacopeX
I was walking to school with my friends and I was just hanging out outside the school for awhile. And all of a sudden, some guy was pulled over right infront of our school, and we saw the guy get out of his car and run away as the cop chases him but caught him quickly and tazered him as he tried to get out of the cop's grasp. He had him on the ground handcuffed and one of my friends took the picture of the guy here, while I give a thumbs up. It's really cool. Heres the pic

LOL. gay.

Röland
WE'RE NO STRANGERS TO LOVE!

YOU KNOW THE RULES AND SO DO I!!!!

Bloigen
I was walking to school with my friends and I was just hanging out outside the school for awhile. And all of a sudden, some guy was pulled over right infront of our school, and we saw the guy get out of his car and run away as the cop chases him but caught him quickly and tazered him as he tried to get out of the cop's grasp. He had him on the ground handcuffed and one of my friends took the picture of the guy here, while I give a thumbs up. It's really cool. Heres the pic. smile

This would have been funny if...

wait...

this would never have been and never will be funny.

bloigensrug

Secretus
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
gay.

As always.

MR.Grum
Originally posted by Secretus
As always. indeed.

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by MR.Grum
indeed.

mmm

chillmeistergen
Woah, they have cameras in Peru.

MR.Grum
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
Woah, they have cameras in Peru. lmaovintage.

JacopeX
Woah, they have cameras in Peru. Yes they do.....And I was not there......And whoever laughed at that so called "joke" seriously needs his/her IQ checked.

MR.Grum
Yes they do.....And I was not there......And whoever laughed at that so called "joke" seriously needs his/her IQ checked. 195 131

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by MR.Grum
195 131

Liez.

Röland
Yes they do.....And I was not there......And whoever laughed at that so called "joke" seriously needs his/her IQ checked.

"Rick Roll'd" is old.

MR.Grum
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
Liez. im in the NYU log131

Reverend Axel
Yes they do.....And I was not there......And whoever laughed at that so called "joke" seriously needs his/her IQ checked. SENSE, FOOL! DO YOU MAKE ANY?

Röland

=Tired Hiker=
Yes they do.....And I was not there......And whoever laughed at that so called "joke" seriously needs his/her IQ checked.

I need my IQ checked. But I also laughed at the first post, so that nullifies any IQ scepticism involved in this matter. *Jedi Wave*

chillmeistergen
Why would someone seriously need an I.Q check? An IQ is not an illness. A doctor's not going to come out and go ''I'm sorry Mrs. Brown, there's nothing we could do, we were too late - it's an 85''.

=Tired Hiker=
Why would someone seriously need an I.Q check? An IQ is not an illness. A doctor's not going to come out and go ''I'm sorry Mrs. Brown, there's nothing we could do, we were too late - it's an 85''.

Oh, I know, totally.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
Oh, I know, totally. LOL gilligan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.