Element Lad vs Odin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr. Slippyfist
They fight in Asgard.

No prep.

Who wins?

PC Lad.

Val
Odeezy

nvrbeenwthagirl
Um Which version of Element Lad?

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Um Which version of Element Lad? Edited. smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Edited. smile

Thanks, to my knowlege Inerton, used by firestorm against the Full Omegas reversed the attack. Element lad's people invented Inertron if I'm not mistaken. And I seem to remember The kryptonians as the only beings with specific weakness to magic. I Don't see anyway for Odin to win other than BFR. And that is if he can land the bolt to BFR element lad.

tjcoady
if this is current Element Lad, Odin doesn't even work up a sweat.

If this is post-zero hour, pre-Waid Element Lad, he can go a few rounds... Odin still wins. Sames goes for his pre-zero hour self.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by tjcoady
if this is current Element Lad, Odin doesn't even work up a sweat.

If this is post-zero hour, pre-Waid Element Lad, he can go a few rounds... Odin still wins. Sames goes for his pre-zero hour self.

There was a version of Element lad who was a villian. He was pretty much a galaxy lvl version of The Molecule man. Odin won't be able to beat that version with any certainty.

Val
There was a version of Element lad who was a villian. He was pretty much a galaxy lvl version of The Molecule man. Odin won't be able to beat that version with any certainty.
Molecule Man he was not.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Val
Molecule Man he was not.
He could manipulate any form of matter. He created an entire galaxy of life. He had to have some power over souls to be able to kill and bring back to life so easily. As I said, he was a GALAXY lvl version of molecule man. You missed that right?

Val
Didn't miss anything actually.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Val
Didn't miss anything actually.
Then your post about what he was not was for what purpose? Was it just for fun? For fact? It wasn't refuting anything I said. You might as well had said, Dr. Strange he was not. Since it didn't have any relevance to what I'd actually said.

Val
laughing out loud

Nevermind. I see where this conversation is going. This is probably where I start "twisting teh wordz", right?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Val
laughing out loud

Nevermind. I see where this conversation is going. This is probably where I start "twisting teh wordz", right?

No. I actually reasoned that you have nothing better to do than find a reason to say something against what I have to say. You have done it a couple of other times. You look for ANYTHING to post that could be corrective or anti-myposts. I'm over it. Don't care if you misread what I said, Twist what I say, just don't care what I say, the result has always been the same. Doesn't worsen my opinion of you or better it. Would I get mad at the Sun for setting when it's done that for a billion years? Nope.

Val
Actually it has to do with mentioning Element Lad and Molecule Man in the same sentence which is a dramatic oversell of Element Lad. Of course you added "galaxy" in there since you knew that was the case but since Element Lad didn't operate on a galactic scope, that's still a bad oversell. Almost akin to saying Luke Cage is a non flying Superman.

Then again, I'm probably just twisting words again. whistle

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Val
Actually it has to do with mentioning Element Lad and Molecule Man in the same sentence which is a dramatic oversell of Element Lad. Of course you added "galaxy" in there since you knew that was the case but since Element Lad didn't operate on a galactic scope, that's still a bad oversell. Almost akin to saying Luke Cage is a non flying Superman.

Then again, I'm probably just twisting words again. whistle

Yeah. He only was alive billions of years and created an entire galaxys worth of beings to end his boredom. The Asgardians aren't even immortal like that.

As I said, my opinion hasn't changed. The sun will still set tomorrow after it rises. I expect nothing less and nothing more.

Val
I'm not quite sure what being alive billions of years has to do with anything but ok.

What Element Lad did was roam planet to planet and fast forward it's natural evolution. How long it took was never spoken of. Nice stuff but I don't think it puts him on a level to battle Odin. smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Val
I'm not quite sure what being alive billions of years has to do with anything but ok.

What Element Lad did was roam planet to planet and fast forward it's natural evolution. How long it took was never spoken of. Nice stuff but I don't think it puts him on a level to battle Odin. smile

Actually as far as KMC goes, Odin could beat Shazam, Highfather, Nabu, and Thunder Bolt with one hand tied behind his back. So You thinking element lad not being able to battle odin is your own opinion. As of Odin's latest showings, He was seriously depowered. His silver age showings are far superior to his last known showings as far as I'm aware of. It surprises me that he doesn't suffer the same fate of not being written as he once was on thse boards as other characters do. NVM. The sun will set tomorrow. I expect nothing it to do exactly what it always does.

Val
I wasn't aware my opinion of Odin beating Element Lad was an opinion. Thanks for letting me know. smile

Can you also let me know what other threads involving Odin have to do with this one?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Val
I wasn't aware my opinion of Odin beating Element Lad was an opinion. Thanks for letting me know. smile

Can you also let me know what other threads involving Odin have to do with this one?
The sun has set on this exchange.

Val
I'll take that as a concession. smile

SwindlingSmurph
The sun has set on this exchange. Pwned.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Val
I'll take that as a concession. smile

Take it which ever way makes you feel best. I was unaware that we were in an exchange of debate. Your usual systematic attempts of creating such, or a confrontation of sorts, has failed. And I hadn't even given a winner in this thread. If you hadn't noticed.

Val
Take it which ever way makes you feel best. I was unaware that we were in an exchange of debate. Your usual systematic attempts of creating such, or a confrontation of sorts, has failed. And I hadn't even given a winner in this thread. If you hadn't noticed.
I never intended to create a confrontation. You just have the habit of taking a disagreement as an insult to your character.

Quite frankly, I think we need to work off this sexual tension.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Val
I never intended to create a confrontation. You just have the habit of taking a disagreement as an insult to your character.

Quite frankly, I think we need to work off this sexual tension.

LMAO. laughing laughing laughing laughing Are you tall, built, mean as a pit bull, and packing? cuz yeah, we could work it off then. LMAO. You actually caught me off guard and made me LOL. Don't think that humor makes me forget your Elitist status. I'm thinking you should be part of the new four corners of evil.

Val
Those are personal questions. If you want to get in my pants, you'll have to start slow, if you know what I mean. no expression

psycho gundam
wtf just happened sick

get back on topic

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Val
Those are personal questions. If you want to get in my pants, you'll have to start slow, if you know what I mean. no expression
I don't. you must be fat. ewwww. sick

SwindlingSmurph
Val's fat? ermmfrown

Over those PMs, he assured me he was a pink skin, vanilla prince... it's all a SHAM! schmoll

Mr.Biscuits
I don't. you must be fat. ewwww. sick
Holla at Smurph he's down for circle jerks...

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Mr.Biscuits
Holla at Smurph he's down for circle jerks...
smurph is an elitist. That is a no go. And circle jerks seem nasty to me.

SwindlingSmurph
Holla at Smurph he's down for circle jerks... Ah wuz gonna tell 'im to holla at u, but ah realized he's probably like, a couple decades to old fo' u. haermm

Val
Val is NOT fat! uhuh

Mr.Biscuits
Originally posted by Val
Val is NOT fat! uhuh
I could of vouched for you....stoned

Val
I could of vouched for you....stoned
You didn't. biscuits

Mr.Biscuits
Originally posted by Val
You didn't. biscuits
You want Nvr to start pming away?

Val
You want Nvr to start pming away?
Good point. thumb up

tjcoady

That version (he called himself Progenitor) was insanely enhanced past his normal power-set by Mordru, which enabled him to achieve millions of years of additional life, where it was implied he received additional power-ups. It doesn't change the fact the got himself killed by Lightening Lad, then going by the idiotic name of "Live-Wire." And seeing as how this version got re-booted before the storyline was even finished I think it's safe to say that the OP was not referring to the villainous version of Element Lad.

And lets see.... is Odin more powerful than Lightening Lad? All my research tends to indicate that yes, he is more powerful than Lightening Lad.

Galan007
Odin.

guy222
odin ftw

Larceny
Odin.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.